Thursday, October 25, 2012

Amber's Guy is a Little Bi!

The first time I saw Amber's beautiful blue eyes I was smitten - she was hired as my assistant at the marketing firm where I have worked for the past 12 years. A fantastic petite figure, silky blonde hair, those big blue eyes, and a smile that made my knees weak. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown!" It took a few moments to compose myself. "My pleasure!" I felt foolish for the long delay with my reply. I was in love, she was a goddess, I had to make my move.... I must have thought of ten million different ways to ask Amber out over the next year, yet I never found the nerve to actually do it. I've never been much of a ladies man, I've only been out with a few girls and I've had sex with less than a handful. So I felt a huge sense of accomplishment when I finally said the magic words, her acceptance of my dinner invitation was perhaps the most exciting moment of my life to that point. A few weeks later, after another wonderful evening together, I again kissed Amber goodnight at her front door, only this time I was shocked to hear her ask "wanna come in?" Now, I know what you're thinking, I should crash through the front door and fuck this hot babe for all I'm worth. However, for me, it's not so easy. You see, I have a little problem. I have a small dick. Not just a small one, a REALLY REALLY small dick. As in it's only 4 inches long. And it's not too thick, either. In the past, the other 4 women who have actually seen my penis were less that sympathetic to my problem, in fact one of them suddenly lost interest altogther. Quips like, "is it in yet?" when accompanied by hysterical laughter did little to help my self esteem. And let's not even talk about my locker room experiences. Let's just say if I hear "Is it a dick or is it a clit" one more time I think I'll puke. So here I am, making out on the couch with my dream girl, pterodactyls flying in my gut. "Wanna go to the bedroom?" Her words thundered in my ears. "NO NO NO!!!" I thought; "YOU CAN'T!" yet my lips betrayed me. Then, suddenly it came, the moment of truth. Amber was more fantastically beautiful than I could have ever imagined, her petite breasts were the most magnificent I had ever seen, her smooth divinity glistened in excitement. I almost fainted as she reached for me, my tininess to be exposed, what would she say? Would she laugh hysterically as the others had? Would she abruptly "lose interest?" Imagine my confusion when upon grasping my insignificant cock she said... nothing. We made love, and although I could sense her lack of fulfillment, mum remained the word. And so it went for several weeks, her seeming indifference to my lack of size, yet I couldn't understand it. How could she say nothing? Finally I could stand no more, I had to find out what she was thinking. That night after making love, I asked Amber why she hadn't said anything about my small dick. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings, and besides, there's nothing you can do about it." Fair enough I supposed, but I couldn't leave it alone. "Do you think it's small?" The obviousness of my question made me feel ridiculous as soon as I said it. "Yes, it's a little small, but it's fine for me." Never having been confused with having much sense, I continued. "A little small, what do you mean a little small?" "OK, it's small." Then, again showing my witlessness, I broke the cardinal rule, "Were your other lovers bigger?" "I'd rather not go into that." Amber opined, obviously growing perturbed with my badgering. "C'mon, tell me." "I'd rather not." Are you familiar with the story of the little kid and the hot stove? Well, I decided to find out if it was still hot. And hot it was. "C'mon, tell me, please." It didn't take me long to figure out I'd pushed a little too hard. "OK, fine, you want to know? I'll tell you. You have a tiny dick and I can hardly feel when you're inside me. The first time I felt it I almost died keeping from laughing. My other lovers were MUCH, MUCH bigger, and better than you. They touched me where you can't, they made me cum, and you can't with that pathetic little thing you call a dick." With that she continued her glare, until she noticed that said 'tiny little thing' was now at full attention. "Ohhhh, so you like hearing about my other lovers big cocks, do you?" The fact that this was the first re-erection of our relationship exposed my innermost yearning. "Look at this pathetic little thing, you call yourself a man?" Amber then reached down and put her hand around my cock, covering it completely. I came instantly. "You're pitiful!" she continued. "Look, you don't even cum like a man!" With that she wiped the small drop of semen off her hand onto my chest. Amber then turned her back and stormed from the room and life as I knew it went out the door with her. For the next several days nothing was said of our previous scrape, but I could think of nothing else. The thought of her stinging barbs excited me to a level I hadn't known. Finally, I buckled. "Did you mean what you said?" Amber paused, then warned "Are you sure you want to go there? You're not going to like it if you do." Again, I reached for the hot burner. "Yes, I need to know." "OK, here goes - yes, I meant every word I said, you have a worthless little prick that does nothing for me, my other lovers were superior to you in every way. In fact, I've decided that I'm tired of wasting my time with your useless little pecker, I've decided to find a man, a REAL man, to make love to me and make me cum the way I deserve!" I can only imagine how fucking stupid I must have looked standing there with my mouth hanging open, unable to muster even an expression. What had she just said? Did she just say she was going to fuck another man? Did I hear that correctly? Finally, I conjured up enough wit to sharply query "What did you say?" "You heard me shrimpdick! You're so obsessed with me being fucked by a big cock, I'll show you what you really want. Admit it, I bet just the thought of watching me getting fucked by a real man makes you hard!" Amber then walked to me, unzipped my pants and exposed my now extremely rigid penis. "Just as I thought." she snickered, "You're as pathetic as your dick." Then she continued her assault, "You don't even have a dick, that little thing is a dicklet!" Amber laughed at the joke she had made. "Yeah, a dicklet, that's what it is!" and laughed her way out of the room. I didn't sleep much that night, my mind swirling with the possibility that Amber might be serious. Certainly she is only busting my chops, right? Yet, despite the trepidation, my cock was about to explode. Just as I was about to return to the bedroom to confront Amber with my concerns, she appeared, humming joyfully as if she'd devoured a canary. No sooner had she filled the room when the bomb dropped. "I've been on the internet for the past week looking for a lover, and I've found him." I believe I saw my entire life pass before me as the words fell from her mouth. "His name is Julian and he's coming here Saturday night." I decided I'd had enough and I was going to put an end to this tomfoolery. Amber, of course, beat me to the punch. "Listen, pencil dick, I warned you, but you wouldn't listen. I am going to have a man with a real cock, you can stay and watch or you can get the fuck out!" I slouched in my chair, put my face in my hands and sobbed like a girl. For the next several days Amber bounced around like a six year old before Christmas, but her stocking wasn't going to be stuffed by a fat dude with a white beard. She chided me relentlessly, telling me how excited she was at the thought of having an orgasm again. And I believed her. She and her new friend spent hours on the phone every day and night, I listened in agony to her flirtatious banter. Finally, Saturday arrived, Amber was off early to shop, she returned with a new outfit, a new hairdo, and a compete makeover - fingers, toes, you name it. Shortly after Amber arrived the doorbell rang, I opened the door to find a young man holding two dozen red roses. I felt like puking after listening to Amber oohh and aahh, and even more so after she made me tip the little fucker. As the time neared for His Majestey's arrival, Amber went upstairs to put on her new outfit. When I saw her I nearly creamed myself, short skirt, black stretch top, no bra. In case you forgot, Amber is totally fucking hot and tonight she just might burn the house down. To make matters worse, she had the indecency to flash me her new black thong long enough to see that she had already soaked them. I switched from beer to vodka. When the doorbell rang the room began to spin, I had to sit down as Amber bounded for the door. I couldn't believe my eyes as the door swung open, this prick looked like he just fell from the cover of GQ. Had to be 6-2, brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin, it was totally disgusting. The two exchanged brief introductions and almost attacked one another for a deep, passionate kiss. "Close the fucking door, at least", I thought, as they did just that. Amber then gestured toward me in a weak attempt at an introduction, Julian just gave me an insincere nod. They then made off for the living room with the bottle of what was surely an expensive bottle of wine he had brought. I joined them reluctantly upon Amber's insistence. As the wine flowed so did their bodies, kissing, touching, exploring, they were overtly hot for one another. Suddenly, Amber jumped up and announced that she couldn't take any more, grabbed Julian's hand and hurriedly dragged him to the bedroom. As she neared the corner she looked back at me and jabbed, "Come on, I know you and your little dicklet don't want to miss this!" As I entered the room Julian was hastily removing Amber's top, revealing the pert assets I had known only as my own. I hadn't realized how big he was until I saw him lean down to supple her breasts. Amber moaned deeply and fell back onto the bed as he continued his ministrations. Julian kissed his way down her belly as I sat down in a chair next to the bed, lest I fall over. He made quick work of her tiny skirt leaving only a sting of fabric covering my angel's sweetness. As Julian made his way between her thighs she spread herself openly, heaving her chest upward with an unmistakably wanton "Yessss!" escaping her beautiful lips. Her panties were then removed slowly, expertly, her lust building noticably. Amber's pussy and ass were soaked, almost obscenely, as Julian returned to his workshop. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, my cock was harder than it had ever been. As Julian's tongue entered Amber's sweet pussy, she exploded with a furious orgasm almost immediately. Already Julian had pleasured her more than I ever had and he still had his clothes on, but not for long. After informing us that she had just had the biggest climax of her life, Amber proceeded to turn her attention to her stud's rock hard body. First came the shirt, and with it revealed the chiseled body I thought were only in exercise machine ads. Then the unmistakable sound of his zipper, and now his trousers were history as well. I must say, seeing this asshole standing there in only his briefs was an amazing sight, he sported a huge bulge which swelled a crescendo of anticipation. I almost came as Amber turned to me with a look I'd never seen and asked if this is what I wanted. She then began exposing his cock, it was amazing, it was the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen. It had to be 8 thick, long inches. Amber then took Julian's hand and led him right next to where I was sitting, she went to her knees and just inches from my face, asked if I wanted her to suck his cock. Unfortunately, I had never wanted anything so badly in my life. "Yes" was all I could say. "Then stand up and show Julian what a worthless little dicklet you have." What? I couldn't believe it, I was just about to unload in my pants and you want me to expose myself? Are you nuts? "Do it now or get the fuck out!" Amber blasted. I clumsily stood, Amber told me to take off my shirt, then she pulled my shorts off. I stood there in only my underwear, afraid to take the next step. "Do it now or get out!" she repeated. I hung my head and took them off, my cock was rock hard but looked ridiculous after seeing Julian's huge rod. Julian laughed loudly, saying he'd never seen anything like it in all his years. Amber instructed me to stand next to him so she could compare, I must admit the comparison was laughable. His huge cock made mine look more miniscule than ever. It looked ten times the size of mine. His cock was so big, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Amber took notice of my stare and asked, "What, do you want to touch it?" I couldn't speak. "Oh, my God, you DO want to touch it, don't you!" I was frozen. "Go ahead, do it!" With that Amber took my hand and put it on his huge cock. I couldn't believe how enormous it felt in my hand. Without thinking I slowing began moving my hand up and down his shaft when I suddendly started to cum. I quickly grabbed my cock to try to hide what had happened, but to no avail. "Oh, my God, you're a little faggot! You're a queer! I can't believe it!" With that she grabbed Julian and laid down in front of him and said "Watch this, fag!" as he spread her legs and mounted her. What happened over the next 30 minutes seemed almost superhuman, Julian pounded Amber to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Never had anyone seen a woman so completely satiated. Finally, he was nearing his own climax, picking up his already torrid pace as Amber wept uncontrollably from her unprecedented pleasure. Julian roared as he exploded inside Amber, causing her to have another unequalled apex. Julian rolled beside her, his softening cock slick with their juices. Amber looked at me and stated "That's how a real man does it, you could never come close." Again Amber caught me staring, this time at her leaking pussy. "Oh, you want to lick up his cum, fag boy, you want to suck his cum out of my pussy?" Again I was frozen, her words hit like a ton of bricks, my now rock hard penis again speaking for me. "Suck my pussy, lick me clean, eat Julian's cum and do it now!" With that I crawled between her legs and moved my face to her pussy. She was flooded with cum. I placed my tongue to her now gaping pussy and gave it a tiny lick. "Suck it, faggot!" I began sucking in earnest as my mouth filled with Julian's cum. Amber then rolled over on top of me, her pussy over my mouth, as Julian's cum began to pour out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. I couldn't believe how much cum continued to pour out of her, I just kept sucking and swallowing. And, unfortunately, I liked it. Alot. So here I am, completely humiliated and cuckolded, having just swallowed copious amounts of another man's cum, and my tiny little dick rock hard for it. So, things can't get much worse (better?), right? Wrong. "I think it's time to find out how big a little fag you really are." Amber quipped. "You've already licked me clean, what do you say you finish the job and lick Julian's big cock clean, too?" Again, my deer-in-the-headlights gaze gave away my desire. Julian's now flaccid cock lay on his leg, still soaked with his cum which now also ran onto his balls and down his ass. "You know you want it, say it, tell me you want it." Amber knew what to say, she had me dead on. "Say it, tell me you're a little fag and you want to suck his big cock." I couldn't believe it, here I was, about to beg to suck another man's cum soaked cock. Yet the words wouldn't come. "Say it, say it now, I'm a little fag and I want to suck his cock, SAY IT!" "OK, I'm a little fag and I want to suck it!" I couldn't believe I'd just spoken those words. But here I was, now just inches from Julian's huge tool. "Do it, put it in your mouth, lick it, suck it!" Amber insisted. So, unbelievably, I did, I licked it, then I put the head of his beautiful cock in my mouth as it quickly grew and hardened. "Lick it clean" she instructed, as I worked my way down to the base and licked it clean. "Clean his balls, too." So, I began licking his huge, cleanly shaven balls, sucking up his salty cum. "Keep going." What? Keep going? Where? Surely she doesn't want me to lick his ass. "Come on, keep going, get it all, you missed some, lick his ass!" With that Amber grabbed Julian's legs and lifted them so that his ass was exposed for me, and I could see that indeed, I had missed some. So, I did like I was told and began to lick his ass clean, which made Julian moan. "Suck his asshole, faggot, like you like it!" And so I sucked his asshole like a little faggot. And I liked it. So, my degredation must be complete, you say? Not hardly. Julian's cock was now hard and huge. Amber looked at me coyly and said "Let's make your fagdom complete!" and disappeared to the bathroom, returning quickly with, you guessed it, KY. Amber had me lay on my back and began rubbing the lubricant in my ass. She stuck one and then two fingers in my asshole and pumped them in and out. "You're going to like this, you are going to be a true blue bona-fide faggot!". I pleaded for her to stop, I was afraid it would hurt, this guy is huge. She ignored me and walked to Julian and stroked his cock with the goop. "OK, she's all yours" Amber giggled. Julian then stepped in front of me, placed my legs on his shoulders and began rubbing his giant rod up and down my ass crack. The sensation sent chills up and down my body. I was instantly ready to explode. "You want it, don't you", Amber knowingly queried. "Say it, beg for it, do it!" And I did. "Please, please fuck me! Please fuck my ass! I want your big cock in my ass! Yes, I am a fag, please fuck me!!!!!" As soon as the head of his cock entered me I knew it was true, I was a cockloving faggot. Julian pounded me for what seemed an eternity, I came all over myself, he exploded what felt like a gallon of cum in my ass. He then pulled out of my ass, walked around the other side of the bed, and stuck his cock in my face. Now what, I'm supposed to suck his cock after he fucked me in the ass? "Suck it clean." she said, and so I did. He stuck his cock in my mouth, it was so big it filled my mouth completely. As he was fucking my mouth, was he getting hard again? Who the hell is this guy? Sure enough, he was hard, picking up the pace of my mouth fuck. Unbelievably, I felt him tighten and he exploded in my mouth a torrent of cum, I gagged from the sheer quantity, but somehow I managed to swallow it all. I looked up to see Amber's beautiful face hovering above me. "OK, fag boy, ready for round 2?" To be continued?........ 5488 1.71/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment