Friday, October 26, 2012

Revenge In a Small Town Pt. 2

They say that one of the highest forms of flattery is to copy someone?s work. Several weeks ago I read a story by badandy2 on this site. That story has continued to roll around in my head and a part 2 has been screaming to be written. To enjoy and understand this story please read ?REVENGE IN A SMALL TOWN by badandy2? on this site. ________________________ ________________________ Jayne had been excited all week after receiving the invitation to the McKee?s Mansion Ladies Tea Party. As Saturday approached she was actually giddy. I thought about reminding her about the humiliation the McKee?s had put her through, but decided against it. The fact that she remembered very little about that night was OK with me. Also, our sex life since that night had been much improved. So as I watched Jayne prepare for her evening I had to hide my raging 5 incher. Since that night Jayne had kept her pussy shaved clean, never explaining why she had changed. Dressed in her matching bra and panty set, a long halter top that just showed a hint of her midriff, and short tight shorts, she looked great. It was 1:30PM and we needed to get going if she was to be on time. As we left the room and headed downstairs to the car she made me promise to tell the kids she would be late getting home. She had asked me to drive her in case she drank too much to drive home. In the car with the wind in her hair she looked so beautiful. She said she couldn?t explain why she was so aroused as she reached under her halter and squeezed her right breast. The day was beautiful as we drove the fifteen minutes to the mansion. My hands were shaking as I turned into the long driveway up to the house. I felt like a traitor turning my beautiful wife over to these monsters. Mike McKee still had me over a barrel on a stupid real estate move I had made. After the last night at the mansion Mike had met me at the local restaurant and laid out the disgusting pictures of that night. I had immediately gathered up the pictures before someone saw them as Mike snickered that evil laugh. He knew he had me and to protect my two children I was under his total control. As I stopped in front of the house Jayne looked at me and said, ?well aren?t you going to get out and walk me to the door. Please, have some class.? She was really excited to be invited to this big house with all these ?hot shot? women. I jumped out to open her door and walk here to the door. I had hardly pushed the bell when the door was opened by the McKee?s Asian maid. My mouth dropped open when I saw here dressed in her tiny black uniform with white apron, short skirt and V necked top cut nearly to he navel. Her grapefruit sized breasts were exposed almost to the nipple. ?Welcome? she said. Then turning to me she said ?I?m sorry, but this is a ladies night sir?. ?Sure, sure,? I said, ?I just drove her out, do you know what time she will be ready to leave?? With a look that looked right through me she said ?we?ll call you, often these things go on for the whole night.? As Jayne stepped through the door the maid shut the door and I felt dismissed. I turned and walked to the car afraid of what I had just done. Jayne Enters The ?Tea Party?: As I followed the maid, my head was spinning with the beauty and luxury of my surroundings. I was also a little taken back by the maid and here dress. I was sure I had seen her naked breast when she turned and as she walked up a couple steps I was sure I saw the bottom of her naked ass cheeks. As the maid led me into the game room I somehow felt the room was familiar. I knew I had never been to the home before but I couldn?t shake the feeling. ?You?re almost late? Lorna McKee yelled as she and her friend Betty Ingram shoved a drink into my hand. ?No, I?m right on time. What is this, I thought it was a tea party?? I said as I looked at the two girls in tiny bikinis. ?Oh that?s just what we call them, don?t worry, drink up? as Lorna forced the drink down my throat. ?Come out by the pool and join the others.? As I was hustled towards the pool my head was already starting to spin from the strong drink. At the pool was Pam sitting on a chaises enjoying the sun. She was topless and in skimpy bottoms. I felt as though I had little will of my own as I said ?I?m sorry, I didn?t know to bring my suit.? As Lorna rushed over she handed me another drink, now an empty glass in one hand and a full one in the other. ?We can handle that? she said as she unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down. Squatted down at my ankles she looked up and said sharply, ?lift your feet? as I stepped out of my shorts. The other three women watched as I was left sanding in the center of the patio in my halter top, panties and 4 inch sandals. Lorna stepped back, ?my, my, Jayne you sure look good in those little panties. I don?t see any hair my dear, are you shaved?? Mortified, I turned and set the empty glass on a table, dropped my now empty hand to cover my pubis while I slugged down the fresh drink. ?Come over here and lay on the chaise to get some sun with the rest of us. Here, lay on your stomach and I?ll have Kim spread some lotion on you.? As I lay on the chaise I saw the maid, Kim, heading my way. ?Kim, take off that stupid suit, you know how I want you dressed at the poll, here?s the lotion, give Jayne here the full treatment.? As I watched, Kim, in one smooth movement, dropped her uniform and totally naked, picked up the lotion and walked over. Kim was a small women, but her nipples were huge, at least an inch and a half long. She also was shaved and I noticed a small finger protruding between her cunt lips, could that be her clit? As I lay there she started at my ankles, working up my legs. I didn?t feel included as I could here the girls talking and laughing, but that was ok since my mind was somehow in a fog. Those three drinks had knocked me for a loop. As Kim got to the bottom of my panties she oiled the part of my cheeks that showed and jumped to my l ower back, below my halter. Suddenly Lorna was at my head telling me to raise my arms. When I did I felt my halter roughly pulled over my head. As she let go and I fell back to the chaise I realized she had also pulled off my bra. Kim went right to work on my back applying the lotion. It really started to feel good as I drifted into a fog of relaxation and comfort. I could hear the girls talking, but for the life of me couldn?t understand what they were saying. I felt great as Kim worked all the stress from my back and shoulders. Then her face was right in front of me and she was telling me to do something, I had to concentrate. ?Roll over, roll over? and she said it in a very stern, rude way. I quickly obeyed, forgetting I was only wearing a tiny pair of panties. The others looked over at me, but never stopped talking and giggling amongst themselves. Kim went right to work on my shoulders and was soon massaging oil into my breasts. The hot sun, the fondling of my breasts were starting to have an effect on me. Looking into the sun I had to squint my eyes to see the girls, and I thought one had a video camera in her hands. Kim was now pulling and twisting my rock hard nipples and I forgot all about the camera. As Kim moved down my body, suddenly Sheila was leaning over me yelling ?lift up, lift up?. As I lifted my hips I felt my pan ties pulled over my hips and down my legs. I didn?t want this but Kim was now leaning on me working on my legs. Sheila, who was standing there topless with only a tiny thong on was holding up my panties showing everyone the wet spot in the crotch. I of course wasn?t aware of it, but my humiliation had begun. The girls were all staring at me as Kim began to work on my smooth shaven pussy. I heard Sheila say ?look she has kept that cunt shaved since the boys shaved her last week.? I couldn?t understand what she was talking about, but I had no power to question it. Kim was spreading lotion over my thighs and pussy and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. With the sun in my eyes I really couldn?t open my eyes, so I lay back and began to let myself go. I felt Kim move and suddenly she was spreading my legs and crawling between my knees. As she did this she bent my knees which totally opened my pussy for all to see. As her hands slid up my splayed thighs she leaned forward and I felt her lips touch the lips of my pussy. ?Oh no, I don?t want this? I moaned. But as that tongue began working on my pussy lips and was circling my clit. I wanted her to stop. Then Sheila was leaning over me blocking the sun. I opened my eyes to see her breasts swinging back and forth as she yelled ?tell us you love it, tell us, tell us.? I was in a fog, my brain was not working right but I answered her with ?YES, YES, I LOVE IT, LICK ME, LICK ME.? I saw her look back at the girls and heard her say ?what do you think girls, our Toy will train easily, watch this.? As she moved the sun hit me in the eyes again and I was blinded until I felt the sun again blocked. As I opened my eyes Sheila had straddled my head and was lowering herself down. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her thong to one side as I heard her say ?eat me, lick this cunt.? I was thinking what a crude bitch she was as I felt the wet lips of her pussy settle on my mouth. I?m not sure why, but I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and began licking and sucking. I felt like I was in heaven licking and sucking all her juices. Kim was working on my pussy, concentrating on my clit and I could feel an orgasm building in me. I knew the others were watching me but I just didn?t care as I went over the edge and my thighs squeezed Kim?s head so hard I thought her head night pop. As my orgasm passed I realized Kim was well trained because she kept ri ght on eating. Then I felt Sheila, above me, start to tremble and my face suddenly was bathed in her juices. When she recovered she stepped off me and I saw the other three standing around just staring. I then heard Lorna say ?wow, she?ll train easy, come on, I?m hungry. We better get her out of this sun before she gets burned to a crisp.? As I was pulled to my feet I noticed all the girls had short silk robes on. I looked at Lorna and said ?do I have a robe?? My answer came from Sheila ?Jayne, from now on every time you are in this house you will remain naked and available.? I wasn?t sure why they were treating me like this but I followed them into the house. In side, Betty came up to me holding up a collar so I could see the metal tag on it. The inscription read ?SLUT JAYNE?. She then fastened it around my neck and lowered her hand to run her finger through my slit. The table was set for lunch, but there were only four chairs. Lorna then came up and attached a leash to the collar and handed a ?flashlight thing? to Kim saying ?take here and start her training, clean her out and clean her up.? I didn?t know what to say as Kim took the leash and led me out of the room with my head bowed. She led me into a large tiled bathroom and into a large shower room. ?Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs.? I was too exhausted to argue and did as I was told. She pushed the ?flashlight thing? between my legs and said ?more, spread them more.? I spread them more and looked over my shoulder to see Sheila there with the video camera again. I was about to object when I heard Kim say ?pee, pee now? I said ?no, I won?t? when I felt the ?flashlight? touch my inner thigh near my pussy and ?WHAP?. My hands were still on the wall but I was on my knees and looking down, pee was squirting out onto my legs and thighs. ?You will do as you are told or you will feel the ?persuader? she said. I could hear Sheila chuckling as the last of my pee hit the tile floor and ran by my knees. Next Kim pulled me around so I was on my hands and knees on the tile floor. Next I felt something cold and gooey spread between my ass checks. Kin said ?keep your head down, we?re going to clean you out.? I wasn?t sure what this meant, but I was very aware in my fog that Sheila was still there with her video camera. It was then I felt something small slide up my backside and I knew what was happening. I hollered ?Wait? and as I turned Kim put that ?persuader? to my side and WHAM, I was on my side and seeing stars. ?Stop fighting or I?ll turn this stun gun from LO to MED and you?ll really learn to dance? was all I heard. As I stood there on my hands and knees, very aware that Sheila was recording everything, I could feel the warm fluid filling me up. Kim was standing next to me, the stun gun in one hand as she caressed my back and shoulders with the other. Occasionally she would drop her hand down to cup my breast and pull on my nipple. It all felt strangely erotic and calming, the soft touch on my body and the warmth filling my insides. I was in a terrible fog, and I couldn?t understand why. Yes I had had a couple drinks, but I was way to far gone for that. Then I realized, they must have been drugged. I was really relaxing when all of a sudden I felt full. I began cramping and started moaning. I brought one hand up to my belly and was shocked to feel how distended it was. I looked over at Kim and Sheila, both giggling, Sheila still recording all my humiliation. I looked at Kim ?please stop? I pleaded. Waiting a minute for the pressure to build ever more she finally said ?ok, but you will do as I say.? Turning off the water she grabbed my collar and pulled me up on my knees, holding me straight so Sheila could get some really good angles of my distended belly. ?Smile for the camera or we?ll add more liquid? shouted Sheila. I knew she would so I smiled at the camera knowing what I must look like. The cramps were getting worse and I was begging to use the toilet, ?no, you?ll let it go right here or I?ll hit you again with the stun gun, now.? I was beat, I had nothing left to fight her with and the pain was awful, so I just relaxed and let go. The hooting and laughing made me look over at the girls, laughing so hard they were crying. As I lay there in the shit and brown water all I could do was cry. ?Ok, ok, there is soap over there, get yourself cleaned up and be sure to rinse the floor? they said as they walked away leaving me alone. I pulled myself up, grabbed the soap, and turned on the water. It took three showers for me to feel clean and as I sat drying my hair the tears started again. Behind me Lorna walked in, wearing her robe. ?So I guess you are good and cleaned out now, we have all been watching your cinema debut. Come with me.? She reached over and grabbed the leach I was still wearing. Lorna led me naked through the house and into the play room. The girls were all sitting around, some in robes, Shiela in just her bikini bottom, and Kim back in her tiny maids outfit. As I looked around I saw the giant TV on the wall and I was on it. Not the last epasode in the bathroom, but another with me on my knees sucking a black cock. What was this, trick photography? I had never done that. Then Lorna began to speak, ?you can?t remember, can you? Remember when you embarrassed me in the shoe store? Well my husband saved your husband from a bad deal so he made him bring you here for punishment. The only problem was it wasn?t punishment to you, you loved it. So we have decided to make you our new ?toy?, and baby you are going to love the life. You will do as we say or copies of this and the new tape we just made will be sent to everyone you know. And don?t think that worm of a husband of yours will do anything to help you.? I just stood there stunned, half watching the tape of my humiliation, half in a daze. At that moment I could have killed my husband, all I could think about was a way to get even. ?No time like the present to get your training started? Lorna said as she dropped the leash and grabbed my hair. Pulling me along she led me over to Betty who was sitting on the couch in her short robe. Standing in front of Betty, Lorna leaned forward and opened her robe, revealing her naked body. She slid forward spreading her legs as Lorna forced me to my knees and pushed me into the juncture of her thighs. ?You are going to learn to eat pussy, you will become an expert pussy eater. Now EAT.? I had no choice, but it really was erotic to me and I began to slowly tongue her lips and tease her clit. As I began to eat in earnest I heard Lorna tell me to spread my knees and raise my ass. As I felt that cold goo spread in my ass Lorna said ?time for your other training.? Then something stiff, hard and round was pushed up my ass. I tried to look but Betty had a hold of my hair and wouldn?t let me off her pussy. That?s just the small size, we?ll work you up to bigger sizes in time.? Then I heard Sheila say, ?step back so you don?t block the camera? and I knew my humiliation wasn?t over. As I continued to work on Betty hot, wet hole I tried to imagine how it felt and remembered how much I liked Bills recent attempts between my legs. Bill, that reminded me of Bill and how mad I was at him right now. As I sucked on Betty?s clit I felt her spasm through at least her second orgasm. Her hands relaxed on my hair and I felt another hand grab my hair and pull me away and back onto my knees. It was Lorna and as I tried to reach up to wipe off my face she slapped me hard, ?leave that cum on your face, it looks good on you. I didn?t know you were a crack-snacker, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?? I looked at her dazed, ?this is my first but I have been training my worthless, small dicked, no control husband to eat me? Then she dragged me on my knees over to a padded table ?get up on the table on your back.? She then proceeded to strap me down with a strap across my shoulders and another around mt waist. ?We won?t need the straps once we get you addicted to the ?sucker?. I heard a humming and she pulled up two tubes with suction cups on the end. These cups she attached to my nipples and I felt an immediate sucking sensation. Then I felt Betty spreading my knees, then opening my pussy, pulling back my clithood, leaning forward and sucking on my clit. God it felt good, just like I had been training Bill to do. Suddenly she straightened up, holding my clit exposed and Lorna attached another ?sucker? on my clit. As I lay there my eyes began to roll back and I thought I was in heaven. As I looked up I saw Sheila with that damn video camera hovering over me, ?smile Jayne, smile? and I smiled. I don?t know how long it was but I must have passed into a wonderful, pleasurable sleep. A while latter I came too with Pam, Scotties wife, leaning over me offering me her breast. As I became more conscious I realized I was sucking on her breast like a new born baby. ?Hey girls, our toy is coming around. Look at her going after my tit, I only wish I had some milk for all the work she is doing.? The others came over, Sheila with here video camera, and stood over me, looking and touching my naked body. I felt powerless to stop them, and I am not sure I wanted too. Loena reached down and turned off the ?suck? machine. I suddenly felt an emptiness, but wasn?t really sure why. She then leaned over a raised the head of the table so I was half sitting. She removed the straps telling me to sit still. Next she removed the two suction cups on my nipples. The girls eyes all widened and I looked down to see mt bright red nipples, stretched at least an inch long. ?They?re beautiful baby, wait till the guys see these? Lorna said as she reached out a flicked my left nipple. The sensation was unbelievable, almost shocking as I sucked in my breath. ?Yep, she?s ready. I?m a little jealous? said Pam as Lorna moved to the suction cup on my clit. When she removed it I was shocked at what I saw. My clit was also at least an inch long and bright red. ?Too bad that won?t last but we?ll have fun while it does? Lorna said. Lorna then wet her finger and leaned forward to lightly stroke my clit. Wow, in one second I had an intense orgasm, jerking around on the table like electric was connected to my body. They were all laughing ?let me, let me.? Pam then leaned forward and began licking, sucking my right breast and soon I was in the throws of another orgasm. Of coerce Sheila was recording all of this. ?Lets get her on her feet, that?s always fun.? Pam pulled my legs around and let them drop to the floor. Then she and Kim each took an arm and helped me to my feet. As I took a step, WOW, another intense orgasm that would have put me on the floor were it not my arms held up. When I looked down past my huge nipples, I saw a tiny finger sticking out between my lips. As I stepped my engorged clit was massaged and gave me stimulation with every step. ?Down on your hands and knees, time for a larger butt plug.? As I dropped down Lorna pushed my head to the carpet, causing mty super sensitive breasts to rub on the carpet. I began to sway back and forth moaning as I dragged my nipples across the rough carpet. Kim was walking across the room holding the new butt plug out in front of her so I could see. I was huge, at least six or seven inches long and an inch and a half thick. I also saw under her skirt the small ?finger? between her pussy lips and knew now why she walked a little differently. As Kim lubed the new plug, Lorna made a big show of removing the other plug causing me to moan even more. Still rubbing my breasts on the carpet I looked under my arm at Lorna as she aligned the new plug and started to push it in. ?Push back on it, push back on it? she yelled as she slapped my ass hard a couple times. The pain, I felt stretched, ripped. She was rubbing my ass checks and the pain began to pass as she reached under me and stroked my clit again. WOW, again I spammed and flattened out on the rug, moaning, jerking, and rubbing my clit on the rug now. I was in heaven and had forgotten about the plug in my ass. I don?t know if I went to sleep or passed out, but as I awoke I saw the girls sitting around the table and out the window I noticed it was growing dark. Then I heard it, Mike McKee was also sitting at the table. Then Pam said ?Hey, I think our toy has come back to join us, get over here JayneSlut, we have something for you. Do you was me to get the ?Persuader? for you again?? No, I hated that thing so I struggled to my feet and walked very carefully over to the table. ?Stand up straight, quit slumping, shoulders back, show Mike that beautiful body? Lorna said. ? Mike, Jayne loves the sucking machine. Kim is a little worried she won?t get enough time on the machine now. Tell him Jayne.? I was mortified standing ther, but I didn?t want to antagonize Lorna, ?Yes I love it.? Lorna reached around and began wiggling my but plug. At the same time Mike leaned forward and cupped one of my breasts. A spasm caused me to moan as I leaned forward to steady myself on the table. ?Kim, time for the next size bigger plug, Jayne look in my eyes, don?t look away.? As I looked at Mike, I saw suck pleasure, contempt, all at once in his eyes. I felt Lorna begin to slowly pull the plug from my asshole as Kim approached with the larger size, holding it up so I could see it. Once it was out and Lorna started to push the larger one in Mikes playing with my tit increased and he began squeezing my nipple. This stimulation did not totally distract me from the new plug being pushed into me, the stretching, the pain. And then I felt the bigger collar pushed in that held the plug firmly in me. ?OK Jayne honey, we have all had a snack, time for yours? as he pushed his chair back and spread his legs. I had lost all my fight as I turned I noticed Sheila standing there with her damn video camera. As I dropped to my knees and opened Mikes robe I found him naked and his sizable cock starting to rise. Someone was rubbing my ass checks and reached between my thighs to rub my clit. I was in heaven again as I felt Mikes cock grow harded and I new he was getting close, funny thing but I really wanted to please him. Then I felt him begin to fill my mouth with his seed and I started to swallow as fast as I could. ?Keep sucking Jayne, let it soak a little. That a girl, now I am going to give you some rules. From now on, when you are in my house, and you will be here a lot, you will be naked, or dressed as your told. You will do as your told without hesitation. Whenever I am in the room you will be next to me, on your knees unless I tell you to do something else. Do you agree to these rules Jayne?? I moaned and nodded ?yes? without loosing his now soft cock. ?Next week Jayne we will begin training a new member of our family, your husband Bill. He is a worm and a sissy, and that is just what we are going to turn him into. He is no man to let us have you to help pay back his debt to me. Beginning tonight you will make him spend hours between your legs, dress him in panties, and we have a cock tube that will frustrate him beyond belief.? I was now that I dropped his cock from my mouth and looked up at him ?he deserves it all? was all I said and smiled as I leaned down to kiss his soft, wet cock. ?Ok, Stand up, Kim has called your husband to come for you.? Lorna said as she turned me around and gently removed the plug. ?Good girl, now turn around and show Mike how your asshole is coming.? I wasn?t sure what she wanted me too do, ?turn around, spread your legs, bend over and reach back and spread your ass cheeks so he can see how your coming.? Again I was mortified, but I wanted to go and I saw Kim coming with my cloths, so I did it. ?Very nice? he said after keeping me bent over for a few minutes. ?Just to bring you up to date, the shoe store where you work, I bought it. You will be promoted to manager with a nice raise. Of course your job responsibilities will increase too. We?ll hire another clerk so you can come and go as I like. I have also called in your husbands debt so I may have to take over his insurance business too. We are going to make him squirm first.? Mike lit a big cigar and he looked in control. Jayne was confused, but excited too. She had dressed in front of everyone but her tight cloths were really rubbing her clit and nipples. ?Sit on the couch and wait? Mike said as he left to quickly dress. He returned and quickly took his big chair moments before Kim led Bill into the room. ?Hi Bill, we need to talk? Mike started. As Bill began to move for a chair ?don?t sit, this is going to be quick. Tomorrow you?ll find out that I have called your loan. Since you have your house and business as collateral I could start to take them. However I have worked something out with Jayne and you may be able to save face with the town. Jayne wanted my help to divorce you and make sure you never see those two beautiful daughters of yours. But I think we have worked something out.? I almost laughed as the color drained from his face. Now he knew how I felt. ?I showed Jayne part of the video of the night you allowed her humiliation to try to pay part of you foolishness, but she has agreed to give you another chance. Are you willing to do as your told?? Bill could hardly speak, he was shocked and embarrassed that he had been caught. ?Yes, I?ll do anything? ?Good, then maybe you have a chance. She says she is going to get even with you, but is afraid you will try to take advantage of her, so I told her I could fix that. Drop your pants, NOW.? Bill was truly in shock and did as he was told. ?Mike you don?t have to do this? Bill said. ?Look Bill? as Mike pointed at the giant TV showing a tape of Jaynes night. As Bill looked at the TV his small cock began to harden immediately. ?See, we need to control you, Kim please.? As Bill stood there, Kim dropped to her knees in front of him and took out a tube device. Suddenly she reached out and slapped his small cock and it began to shrink to its normal 2 ? inches. She than quickly fitted the tube and securely locked it in place. ?Ok Bill you can take Jayne home and you will do whatever she wants, one call to me and I?ll have the Sherriff lock you up.? With a smirk on my face I stood up and said ?pull up your pants and lets go.? I stopped at Mike and gave him a full, open mouth kiss. He also reached up and lightly stroked my breast to remind Bill who was boss. Bill?s Life was going to change. 37472 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment