Friday, October 26, 2012

A Fun Reception

A Fun Reception by Iluv R. Moore After two solid days of fucking, I could not believe what I was seeing. We were driving up from near Columbus on I 71 and my wife complained she was hot. So, she carefully reached under her jeans jumper and slipped off her blouse. The sides of her breasts and more were readily visible depending on how she moved around in the seat. Meanwhile, I could also see her skimpy panties bunched up around her pussy while she was sitting normally. For two hours, she simply talked away and smiled at every truck driver we passed. It is hard for me to believe since, as I said, we had just completed a two-day getaway in a romantic setting. I guess my fucking her was not enough. I should not be surprised. It all started 17 years ago when we first married. My wife and I had been faithful to each other through our two-year courtship. We played but felt it would be good to wait for fully consummating our love. She was often horny and I did my best and succeeded from stopping her advances. So, she made me promise that our wedding day we would finally let loose. I was shocked when early that day my future wife was the one knocking on my door. She said we could finally have the fun she needed so badly. Perhaps the fact that she was 27 made it too difficult for her to wait. Anyway, I told her I was very disappointed because we had not exchanged vows yet. She began to cry and said but today IS our wedding day and you promised to make me feel like a woman. I told her to grow up and not be so impatient. She apologized and left. Later I was talking to the best man John and told him the whole story. He thought I was joking, I do not know why, but he told me that he would talk to her to keep her calm. We left for the church a little early so he could talk to her. He is such a good friend. John sought her out and found her getting ready for the exchange of vows. When he talked to her, she exclaimed that she was not sure why I had not fucked her. She felt that she was not desirable. John assured her that she was very desirable and that I just respected the ways of the church. She began to cry and say that she is 27 and getting desperate. He put his arms around her to comfort her, while saying soon I would be seeing her lovely breasts in the sexy bridal gown. She asked him whether he was just saying that or just being polite. He said that he had to remind himself not to make a move; otherwise, he knew he would want to do more than just look at her pretty breasts. She began to feel comfortable with John and decided to show him a little of what I had in store for me. She showed him the beautiful sheer white nylons, garter belt and lacy panties. She asked whether it would turn me on. He said definitely. She still was not sure after all the waiting and said how can she be sure. John messed up by saying that he was getting an erection just looking at her. She did not believe him. Why could John be so easily turned on and my future husband Jim not be. He looked at her and asked how he could prove it. She told him to show her that he really had an erection. He gulped because he knew it was very dangerous. He unzipped himself and she finally got to inspect in broad daylight the magnificent glory of a raging hardon for the first time in her life. She automatically reached out and touched it. It felt velvety to her touch. She knew right then and there she had to have cock. John, unfortunately, was no longer thinking with his big head. There was a knock at the door, so John ran behind the dressing screen with his cock bobbing out of his pants. Since my wife was so flushed, she ducked behind the screen, too. In came the bridal maids. They told her she should come out from behind the screen and continue to prepare for the big event. They also teased her about the honeymoon. They talked about the joys of getting thoroughly fucked and the emotional feelings of sucking off the one you love. They even described how she would soon feel the head grow larger in her mouth while it throbbed and eventually flooded her mouth with love. All of this with John's hardon hanging out of his pants that would not go away. She whispered to him what she should do. He said he cannot go out with it so stiff. He talked her into giving him a handjob since that would not really be wrong. She apologized and began to wank him off while the girls just kept chatting away. My wife even proved that she could talk to them while stoking his ever growing cock. Needless to say, under these very dangerous and risky circumstances, John did not need much to reach orgasm. When he was about to cum, he told her that they would have to catch his load to avoid soiling the wedding dress or his clothes. They certainly could not just leave it shoot on the floor where others may step in minutes. She looked at him and he pushed her to her knees. She wavered her head no as he pressed forward with his cock. He told her to rub her pussy in order to feel better about the situation. She rubbed and he pressed more forward. She heated up and then wanted it in her mouth. Today was her wedding day and she was going to become a woman. He slipped the head in her mouth and she looked up at him. She was squatted down in beautiful white pumps and a wedding gown, with her hand on her slit while his cock head was in her mouth. She moved the skin of his cock back and forth and smiled up to him. When one of the bridesmaids said that husbands like their wives to be sluts, my wife said that she can understand why while John began to unload. She quickly put the head back in her mouth and let it happen. John pumped his cock furiously and it spurted six hard jets, causing my wife to swallow like crazy but it did choke her a little. One of the bridesmaids asked if her imagination of my big cock was getting to her, while she smiled and cleaned off John. She hurriedly stepped from behind the screen and proceded out of the room to check on something. They all left and John was able to leave. However, Lucy happened to glance back at the dressing room and was surprised at seeing John exit the room. Since women are more into the emotional feeling of the day normally, Lucy did not think much of it but did mention it to her boyfriend Nick. Nick asked John why he was coming out of the dressing room and he froze. Nick then said that he was acting if he had just gotten a blowjob or something from my bride. When he did not answer, he called him a son of a bitch and laughed while saying he did not know Luciana was such a big slut. Guys being guys the word got out. Nick went up to her when he could just before the wedding and said that John had told him an interesting story. She looked at him in shock and asked what he wanted. He said not to worry that he was more of a man than John and could keep a secret. When we concluded the ceremony with a traditional kiss, I thought something tasted different. Her kiss was more pungent than normal. How should I have known that I was tasting John's sperm in my bride's mouth? As we kissed, I felt the wedding ring against my cheek. She was finally mine! John being my best friend confessed to me at the reception that evening. He said he does not know how it happened but was extremely concerned that our friendship was ruined. I had known John much much longer than my wife. I told him that it probably was my fault. I was trying to push my beliefs of religion on a woman too old to be asked to hold her womanly desires back. We shook hands but I was unnerved. I decided to have a drink to try and relax. After all, nothing that terrible happened. They both got caught up in the moment on a very emotional day. No one forced anyone. There was no conspiracy or rape. It just happened. When the bridal dance began, I was already feeling no pain. I told her I heard what. happened and not to worry. I explained it was my fault since I should never had made her wait so long. She hugged me and told me that she loved me. I told her that since she could not wait I did not want to wait. So, I was squeezing her the best I could. She was getting hot and wanted to give me better access. She headed to the ladies room and took off her panties. When we danced again she told me to feel her through her dress. I could feel her ass much better. She told me that she could not wait to fuck. Since I had drunk a little too much and her moment of weakness had only fueled our foreplay, I probably overdid it on the dance floor. It was obvious that I was feeling her up to almost everyone. When the bridal dance continued, I had to share her with the others. I could hardly tell what was happening, but Mark, Nick and John were taking liberties with her. She was so horny and inexperienced that she just permitted their roaming hands to take liberties. When John was asked to remove her garter, he put his hand all the way up under her dress. She let him insert his finger into her pussy only because she could not wait to fuck me. After most of the formalities were over, we stepped outside to take pictures. We were all feeling no pain. Imagine trying to pose for pictures in the dark. Of course, the flashed worked well but we did not really not how we were set up. When Luciana was standing next to me in the dark, I finally reached up under her dress from behind and found her love hole. She pushed back and I began to finger her cunt. The other women had already left, leaving only me, Mark, Nick and John. John told us that we should not have to wait. Why not help her feel better and fuck her right there. Make it right. Luciana's eyes only got darker with desire. They gathered around to hide us while I lifted her dress. I stepped back to see the best I could. My wife had her wedding gown pushed up revealing her white garters and nylons. Her cunt was beckoning to be filled with hard cock. Mark took a quick picture to help preserve the moment. In my drunken state, I did not realize that what I was gazing at was exactly what all my friends saw. I unzipped myself and put it in. It was my first time to have intercourse. I was so happy that I had waited but it was this reason that probably made me cum almost instantly. Luciana wanted more but I could do nothing. I talked with John while he tried to comfort me. He explained that I would be able to do it again in a few minutes. In the meantime, Nick had pulled out his dick. While John walked me back to the reception, Nick asked Luciana if she wanted to fuck more. She said she could not. They told her that they felt awful. She needed a man and only meant to help. They had no idea that I would not be able to fulfill her needs at the moment. She said she would be fine. Then, she asked how she could go back with cum all over her pussy. Nick said he could clean her if she wanted that. In Luciana's ignorance, she agreed. The next thing she knew was that Nick was eating her out and bringing her to heights she could have never imagined. Within a few minutes, she was delirious with passion. Nick simply got on top of her and she fucked him with wild abandon. Mark pulled his cock out and waited his turn. When Nick unloaded his pent up sperm in her cunt, Mark jumped on for sloppy thirds. She kept on saying that she had no idea that fucking would feel this good. Nick went to tell John what was happening. John told me that I needed to go back outside and help my new bride. When I got outside she was lying there very contentedly while Mark was zipping up. John told me that I'd better clean her up so she could go back inside. I immediately went down on her and licked up two loads of my friends' cum. I kept bumping her clit that was sticking out like a little penis. She really had enjoyed herself. I, on the otherhand, was not really conscious of all that had happened. I was happy, drunk, and having sex. What else is there to think about? Back to yesterday, 17 years after that eventful nite, we rode back home. As we were approaching the last rest stop before our exit, she told me to stop. She asked me if I had to go and told her no. I went off to the vending machines and she headed for the restrooms. As she walked, I admired her charms. She was wearing high-heeled sandals and a blue jumper, nothing else. While I was at the machine, I overheard a couple of truck drivers say that the hot babe who had been flashing her charms was at the rest stop. I returned to the car and waited. I took my cock out and gently stroked it since I was horny. About 45 minutes later, Luciana returned to the car. She asked me if I was not going to open the door for a lady. I jumped out and went to her side. When she sat down, she spread her legs. Her cunt was saturated with white sperm. Big gobs were tangled and dangling in her pubic hair. I got back in the car and smiled at her. She told me that she did not want to soil the seat as she pressed my head to her cunt. I have grown quite accustomed to licking out her sperm-filled pussy. Unlike my wedding nite, I knew I would add my own load soon since I was not drunk and fully aware of what I was doing. There is nothing better than being married to a slut! If you liked my story, let me know. Send email to renojim@hotmail.com. When I get my scanner running, I will send you a pictures of my little slut wife! Feel free to say what you would like to Luciana. Maybe she will respond to your email. 11410 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment