Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Adventure Pt 1

ADVENTURE Pt 1 I study at an L.A. University and want to tell you about an adventure I had at the beginning of May. I have no idea why I did it, but I decided to walk home from school one afternoon. It was a long way home and a car stopped near me on the road. There was a young couple married in it and they offered me a lift to my place. They said their names were Anthon and Maya. For some reason they had me sit in the backseat next to Maya while her husband was driving. Maya was a good-looking woman, thin with a somewhat boyish figure. She had chestnut hair to her shoulders and small, perky tits and a tight ass along with an innocent face. Anthon had a boxer-like physique and a low voice. They told me that they worked together at one of the L.A. hospitals and were on their way to Canada for their holiday. We chatted about the weather and football and everything else common people talk about. After a long pause in our discussion Anthon suddenly asked me if I had ever partaken in an orgy. At first I was shocked a bit, but finally replied, thinking he was kidding, "Yes, once. How about you folks?? It was then I felt Maya squeeze my knee hard and it seemed she was my kind of girl. Anthon finally replied, "Yeah, hitchhiker, Maya and I partake in orgies some times. Don't worry about me because I really like watching Maya getting fucked by other men. It's so exciting for me.? At that very moment my heart raced hard and my mind blurred. My cock became rock hard as if by command. Maya kept on squeezing my knee and smiling at me. What could I do? It just was so fucking awesome that she seemed to want me. She unzipped my jeans erotically and my cock sprang out straight into her hands. Anthon looked at my cock, said it was what his wife liked and started jerking off his own cock, while he kept on driving. I was so excited and began unbuttoning Maya's blouse. I wanted to see all of her all and I didn't give a fuck that her husband was here watching us. I needed some release real soon or I'd have blue balls by the end of that car trip. She was a real looker and moved right over my cock and took it all in one swallow. Maya's head bobbed up and down my stalk, taking it deep in her throat while her tongue worked professionally, skillfully, and swiftly. I wasn't ready for that and moaned, reaching my no return point in no time at all. Maya helped me out of my jeans while she went on kissing and licking my swollen dick. Her pink, perfect nipples became really hard as I started caressing them and it helped me. By focusing on giving pleasure to her I managed to keep from cumming too soon. About that time Anthon was really turned on and having trouble driving. Not wanting to be reckless, he decided to find a place to stop so he could watch the ending. We found the perfect spot -- an old deserted cemetery and we stopped alongside its fence. In several minutes I was ready to cum as Maya took my cock out of her mouth and grabbed it. It was all covered in spit and pre-cum and her hand stroking it felt wonderful. What a tease she was as she didn't let me cum in her mouth and Anthon masturbated like a madman. Maya was absolutely out of control as her husband leaned over the seat jerking his cock like crazy. Maya begged me to let her take my cock in her mouth again and, of course, I didn't resist. My climax built rapidly and within moments I squirted streams of cum as she pulled back from my cock and it all landed on her pretty face. Oh, it was such a nice facial and, as she turned to her horny husband, streams of his cum shot off onto her chest and firm stomach. It was oozy! Anthon fell back and sat still with his eyes closed, enjoying his climax, but Maya wanted more. I watched as she took off her slacks and noticed that her cunt was shaved, just like my girlfriend's. I sat there for no more than a few seconds before she said, "Come on, fuck my brains out!" She didn't need to tell me twice because she had a figure to die for and I was young enough that I was ready for action in no time. She lay down across the back seat and I lay on top of her with those lovely long legs around my waist. Her cunt was very slippery and my cock entered easily. In no time she moaned as I thrust into her like a hammer. Anthon had recovered and was leaning over the seat saying things like, "Fuck that stupid slut hard! C'mon, hunk! Stretch her hole out!? I did my best, reaching her inner depths. Without warning, Maya motioned for me to sit up. I pulled my cock out of her and watched as she got up and turned away from me. I sat down on the seat and she straddled me, taking my cock all the way inside her while she faced forward. This was great for me because I could play with her tits while I fucked her. She stretched out to her husband and his cock was soon in her mouth. Anthon moaned, and then said, "Do you like her cunt?? "Surely, sir.? "Then I'm sure you'll enjoy her other hole. Stick your thick cock in her ass to the balls!? She herself raised up a bit and sat her tight asshole on my cock. It entered like it was oil-plastered and after only a few thrusts I came. My cock was deep inside her and the stream of cum covered her rectum's walls. At the same time Anthon came in her mouth. Maya took cum showers from both ends! They dropped me near my home an hour later and we traded phone numbers. I went to a nearby cafe to drink a coffee and looked round the room. Can you believe it? One pretty-looking face was sitting by the bar's counter staring at me. Yeah, life is an amazing thing! 3136 1.46/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment