Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Resolving My Marriage

RESOLVING MY MARRIAGE I awoke to one of Carols patented blow jobs. She was making love to my cock with her soft mouth and making me feel as if I was the most important thing in her whole world. Alas, I knew that this was no longer true, even though I climaxed hard and she swallowed it as if it were the offering of a god. As she started moving around getting ready for work at 6, I tried to sleep a little longer on a pillow that now had become hard and uncomfortable. As the morning was dawning gray and gloomy, I listened to Carol making her soft feminine movements around our flat, I could not get back to sleep. Defeated, I brushed my teeth, looked at my bleary eyes in the mirror, showing the effects of a night of tossing and turning. I sat on the bed to meditate and regain my center. Carol, cheerful as always, put a cup of tea on my bedside table, kissed me and said she would see me in the evening. My feelings of dread deepened. My thoughts turned to the previous day. Carol and I had slept in and we cuddled as we woke together. I made us some coffee and then we made leisurely love, moving together with the slow familiarity of a couple who know each other well after eight years of marriage. Carol is a beautiful woman and I love her deeply, but this feeling that we were getting close to the end of our time together was something I couldn't live with much longer. It was a poignant moment. A tear slipped down my cheek and she licked it off and asked what made me so sad. Despite our satisfying love making last night and this morning and Carol's continued affirmation of her undying love for me, my dread continued to grow like a malignancy in the pit of my stomach. We live in a large apartment complex which has a pool, barbecue area, a gym and many other facilities shared by the tenants. We met Robert and Amanda at the barbecue area at noon. We had gotten to know them both well over the last year following their arrival for Robert to assume his new job at the healthcare facility where Carol worked. After they met at work, we got friendly with them as a couple. Bob is a ranking administrator at the facility and works closely with Carol on the senior administrative team. Carol holds Master's degrees in Nursing and Business Administration and is one of the most competent people I know. We met while I was at Medical School as we both participated for four years in a group that aimed at teaching healthcare professionals to work together on health problems Robert's wife, Amanda is drop- dead beautiful and she and Carol make a pair of beauties that attract a lot of admiration. In bikinis that showed through their diaphanous cover ups, they drew the admiring stares of every straight male in the pool area, and not a few of the women. I was well used to this because men had been hitting on Carol constantly since our relationship began. Amanda is a treasure whom I really like and admire. She is senior financial analyst and analyst, and, according to Robert, is the most brilliant person he knows. Our wives are truly exceptional women. Their two children Jake, 12, and Tamara, 9, played with a group of children while we prepared the food. My live with Carol was unusual, perhaps unique. She had climbed out of bed at 10, we showered together and she moved into high gear. While she did the laundry, she tidied up and marinated meats and prepared four salads. She is a wonderful cook. When I got out of the shower to make the bed, it had been changed and fresh sheets put on. The bedroom had been tidied. I tried to empty the dishwasher but was told I was underfoot and I needed to relax or go to my study to catch up o my research or do some reports. Carol came in half an hour later with a cup of coffee, a tender kiss and told me I was her adored husband. This was nothing new. This is how it has been for our entire marriage. She has looked after me as if I were a precious object. She has been devoted to me. I had trouble getting used to this because my parents were working people and I was called upon to do everything from home maintenance to cooking and cleaning. We all had our allocated chores we felt we needed to pull our weight in a household where money was not plentiful. It was a loving family and a joyful childhood. The first trip I had to go on after we were married was an odd experience. Carol had packed my bags and laid out my itinerary for the conference. Everything was in a folder and my case was packed so that nothing came out creased. While it should have been a pleasure, it upset me. I felt like I was being managed and that my independence was being taken away. Of course Carol had another side that I became increasingly aware of over the years. Carol could sell snowballs to Eskimos and is capable of convincing people to change their beliefs completely. She is not consciously manipulative, but is truly altruistic and caring and is one of the warmest people I have ever encountered. That being said, she is also the most deeply complex person I have could ever imagine. Her intellectual powers never cease to amaze me. She convinced me that she was taking away the humdrum work of daily living for me and that my duty was to do good for mankind through my medicine, and to be a loving husband. She felt that she wanted to do this for me and that this was an important role for her to play. I argued that helping with the household chores would not detract from any of that, but she nevertheless managed to take over most of the details of my life. I had always done a lot in the house and I still took pride in emptying the dishwasher before she got home and preparing a meal for her when I knew she would be late. She was taking even these few satisfactions away from me, little by little. Carol's professional success meant that she was able to support me while I labored to make ends meet as a full time student and full time worker. Even though she only worked and studied part time, she earned enough for us both. We were able to live easily on her salary alone. At the barbecue Carol, Bob, Amanda and Carol unpacked the food. I was allowed to carry some of the food baskets down. Robert and I discussed the fact that Amanda and Carol were quite similar in their professional capabilities. Amanda was able to do much of her work from home and he said her earning capacity was prodigious. He said she ran the household like a general and he was well treated though he said that some issues had arisen early in the marriage. He did not explain and I was left to find out later. Amanda's children were well brought up and delightful, We sat down to eat with Carol sitting next to Robert and Amanda and the children next to me. Carol and Bob slipped a number of times into work related conversation and touched each other constantly. Carol looked at Robert with the love in her eyes that had formerly been reserved for me alone. Amanda and I chatted, but she looked annoyed as she glanced over at Robert and Carol. She raised her eyebrows at me in shared understanding. I had been seeing this romantic relationship grow over the past year and Amanda had noticed it too. Amanda and I had never discussed what was happening with Robert and Carol directly. One time after a dinner two weeks previously, after more wine than she usually drank, Amanda admitted that her tolerance of Rob was fraying. I had a growing sense of dread at the barbecue. The children ran off to play. We all swam and played games in the pool. I could see Bob fondle Carol, but Amanda and I were more restrained. That night I was consumed with sadness. When Carol asked me what was wrong and I told her I was concerned about her falling in love with Robert. She asked if I did not love Amanda at least a little. I was shocked at the question. I said what is not to love about Amanda. I was forced to admit that I did love her but said as a friend and that I would not act on it. Carol sighed and we began to go over the same old issues same past issues, so I just gave up. She made tender love to me told me she loved me and that she would love no one else as much as me. She went to sleep while I remained awake and churning. I went to work and spent the day ruminating about Carol and the state of our relationship. I felt strongly that we could not go on as we were and that our marriage would have to end soon. After eight years of bliss, joy, pain, and humiliation, I had just about reached the end of my tolerance With Rob in our lives now, the pain was different and I felt I could bear it no longer. I left work early at 4. With a premonition of what I might find at home, I could feel the nausea rising in my gut Carol's car was in the garage and I could see Rob's Jag, next to Amanda's Lexus. I parked my Toyota Echo in its spot. I love that car because it's small and nimble. I opened the door quietly and walked into the apartment. Feeling light headed, I walked quietly towards the bedroom and heard voices. Carol was saying, "I do love you Bob, you know I do." My legs felt weak. I could hardly hold myself upright. My gorge rose up. I didn't want to hear any more. The pain felt overwhelming. I could hardly breathe. I heard myself gasping. Bob said, "I am looking forward to us spending the weekend together over east. I really miss sleeping with you and cuddling you overnight. You are such a beautiful woman. I love you in my arms." "How does Dan cope with you and me?" Carol replied, "I am really getting worried about him. He is not dealing with this well. I love Dan so much; he is the love of my life. I wish I knew why I am doing this to him and me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love him and yet I am doing this with you." "The last thing I want to do is hurt him yet I do it. I am driven to continue and repeat the hurt, but, even so, I can't help but look forward to the conference and the time we will spend together after. But I am increasingly worried that Dan isn't coping with this and I don't ever want to lose him." I sank down to my knees asking myself so why does she continue. I have never understood, and apparently, neither did she. I did feel overwhelming emotional pain. This was the moment I had dreaded since the earliest time we had known each other, the time when she would love another. Making a supreme effort to calm my nausea, I peeped in the door. They were lying together, naked, and Carol had one leg over Bob's. I could see his the cum seeping from her vagina. She was smiling and caressing his face. "I do love you Bob, but you have to understand that Dan comes first and will always come first." Yes I thought, a strange way of coming first. My wife going away for a weekend with another man, what a way of coming first. She would Cum first. Finally overcome by nausea I rushed to the toilet and vomited. My head was splitting. I could hear movement from the bedroom and Carol's hushed voice; "Get dressed and go now, Rob. I need to take care of my man." Still naked, she came into the bathroom, her face ashen. She put her arm around my shoulder and said; Poor darling what did you hear?" I shook her arm off my shoulder and screamed; "Fuck off, Carol I have had enough of this! Take your filthy cunt and leave me alone. I can't take any more of this. This is betrayal. Just get the hell out and leave me to vomit in peace." She looked horrified and with a sob moved back. "Please", she said, "you know I am trying to work it out" "Eight years, I have had of you working it out. This mind game is killing me. This is my worst nightmare. What normal man in his right mind could deal with your constant infidelities?" "Just get out; I will talk to you in the kitchen in ten minutes. Wash your lover's cum off your betraying slut body and get dressed", I shouted, feeling overwrought and overwhelmed. She stood there with her mouth opening and closing. I normally hardly ever shout. I am calm and usually easy going. I had only been like this once before when we had broken up because she was fucking someone else after we had been seeing each other for only a month. "So much for your promise! Look at Rob's cum pouring out of your nasty cunt. Get out, and go shower and dress before you bring your lying carcase to speak to me." "Please" she began. "Get the fuck out of here" I shouted so loudly that I shocked myself." She scuttled out and I burst into tears over the toilet bowl. I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes because I found myself stiff and sore on the floor with Carol standing over me patting my shoulder with her stethoscope on my chest. She looked panic stricken. "Oh, thank God" said, tears pouring down her cheek. "I thought you had a heart attack or a stroke. I simply cannot face a life without you. You are the love of my life. I do love Rob in my way, but its like nothing like the way I love you." "Please don't leave me." I lay curled up on the cold floor sobbing for awhile while she stroked my arm sobbing even more broken heartedly than me. "I have called Hester and she will see you now, she has canceled her last two patients and she wants you to stay for dinner with her and Claude before we speak further" she said between sobs. I felt old and achy. My joints creaked as I got up off the floor. I moved to the basin to wash my face, while Carol sat on the toilet seat with her arms around her knees, sobbing and crying. She kept mumbling and chanting, "No don't leave me I love you so much" As she went on and on in her hysterics, I went to our bedroom and tried to take out an overnight bag. "What are you doing", she sobbed." "You mustn't leave me." She pulled at the bag and tried to stop me from putting some clothes in the bag. I knew how to deal with this. All I had to say was: "Pack my bag please for one night. I will use my room at Hester's." Carol packed my bag. She could not resist herself. She was also terrified of Hester. 5848 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment