Friday, October 26, 2012

Jenny's First Time

Jenny's First Time By Anonymous This story, although strange and unusual happened when I was 19, and my girlfriend, Jenny was 17. We had been dating for about a year, and although we had hot sessions with heavy foreplay and mutual masturbation, we had not actually had sex with one another. Jenny was still a virgin, but I knew she was eager and interested and soon we would find the right time and place for sex. I worked part time, after college, and my two friends from work was Steve, my 32 year old boss, and his assistant, Bill, who was about 30. We often drank together and would end up talking about Jenny and my not too active sex life. They were always giving me advice as to how to loosen her up and make her more cooperative. One evening, my parents were leaving, my mom going to a party and my dad working late, and the house was going to be empty, so I invited Jenny over, with the intentions of having sex with her. I had told Steve and Bill of my plans and they kidded me about showing up and joining the party. As I was sharing a bottle of wine with Jenny, the doorbell rang and I was surprised to see Steve and Bill with 2 cases of beer. They laughed at my irritation and invited themselves in. I bit my tongue and tried to act the good host. Soon we were all drinking a lot of beer and getting wasted. Jenny was drunk and acting silly, and flirting with all of us. After a few more beers, Steve asked Jenny to dance and she agreed. I put on some music and Bill turned down the lights while Steve took Jenny into his arms and began dancing. Jenny looked tiny and fragile in Steve's arms and I could see he was holding her tight and whispering in her ear. Occasionally she would shake her head no as if di sagreeing with Steve. This continued for many minutes, with him whispering and her shaking her head no. The next thing I saw was Jenny looking up into Steve's face and he bending down to kiss her. The kiss was accepted by Jenny and it was long and sensuous. One could easily see Steve's tongue probing in her mouth and she responded by sucking on it. Steve brought my drunken girlfriend over to us and held her close. He asked her if we could see her naked and she laughed and said no. Steve said we wanted to see her naked and he asked Bill to help him undress her. The men began unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it off her. Jenny looked puzzled and a little scared, but she didn't resist. I don't know if it was because she was too drunk to know what was going on, or horny and wanted to play around with all of us. I was excited and began to help my friends undress my girlfriend. Soon Jenny was naked and all us were taking turns kissing her , rubbing and pulling on her tits, and stroking her body. Again, Jenny did not resist, and allowed us complete freedom to touch and caress her. Steve gently pushed Jenny to the floor and told her to pull her pussy lips apart and to stroke her clit. Jenny spread her legs, parted her puffy lips of her vagina and began rubbing on her clit. Steve and Bill undressed and Jenny stared in lust as she saw their hard, muscular bodies for the first time. Steve was well developed, with a cock about 7 1/2 inches long and thick. He crawled between Jenny's legs, rubbed the thick head of his cock along her slit and with one thrust penetrated her tight little pussy. Jenny sighed as she felt his cock push deep into her pussy. Steve began fucking her hard and thrusting deep into her. Within minutes, Jenny was moaning as an orgasm rocked her body and Steve pulled her hips tight to his body, forced his cock deep into her pussy and filled her with his sperm as he ejaculated in her pussy. As he pulled out, the lips of her pussy remained opened and his cum was oozing out. Bill immediately moved between her legs and rammed her pussy with his cock. His penis was equally as big as Steve's and soon Jenny was responding to his thrusting cock with great enthusiasm. Again, Jenny shuddered as her orgasm rocked her body, and the pulsating of her vagina caused Bill to ram his cock hard into her and empty his balls deep in her vagina. The minute Bill withdrew, I moved between her legs and slipped my cock into her cum filled pussy. She was still tight, and wet and warm. It felt incredible as I began to pound into her as hard as I could. As I was fucking her, I heard Steve and Bill whispering and as I looked up I saw them talking to my father. He had come home early and had watched all of us fuck my girlfriend. I couldn't stop, I was enjoying the feeling too much, and Jenny hadn't noticed my father. Steve whispered s omething to my father and I saw him smile. I saw him undress and move over next to Jenny. He had an enormous cock, about 9 incheslong and very thick and it was hard and erect. I watched as he gently turned her face towards him and slowly and sensuously rubbed his thick cock across her lips. She parted her lips and he gently pushed his hard cock into her mouth. She sucked on his cock as he gently fucked her mouth. Here we were, may father and I both fucking Jenny while my two friends watched. The excitement was too much and I came hard and filled her pussy with my sperm. As I climbed off, my father moved onto her and eased his big, thick penis into her very wet pussy. He fucked her long and slow and deep, and Jenny came twice while he fucked her. After about twenty minutes, my father tensed up, clutched her tightly, arched his back and pushed deep into her as he filled her with his cum. After watching my dad with Jenny, Steve, Bill and I were hard and excited and ready to fuck again. Jenny didn't refuse and so we all four fucked her one more time that night. It was incredible. Jenny and I stayed together another year, and although she never fucked Steve or Bill again, there were numerous times when my dad and I shared her between us. I'll never forget Jenny or her passionate ways. 8699 1.68/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment