Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sherrie

SHERRIE. By: Jedi. Part I....What happened a year ago.... I want to tell you a true story about the only time my wife or I have done anything sexually exciting with another person. Last summer, my wife, Sherrie, and I went fishing for 3 days on Padre Island, in Texas. One of the main reasons I bought a boat years ago was in the hope that I could watch Sherrie go topless or nude while we sunned and swam at local lakes near San Antonio and the coast. In the beginning, I always had to encourage her by undoing her top or making suggestions or by coaxing her with a combination of verbal and physical strategies. My reward was to see her topless while we were in secluded areas. She seemed to get into it a little, but was never a self-starter for exhibitionist activity. Of course, watching my wife take off her clothes has always given me a solid steel boner. I always fantasized about going further and doing more. As we got into our mid-30's, Sherrie started to really enjoy occassional exhibition. She stunned me one day by going topless on a small "fishing only" lake where she was seen from a distance by many people. They could see she was topless, but they weren't close enough to get a good look. She didn't say much about it while we were out there, but she gave me a wild ride when we got home, and I knew that it had excited her. She had made the transition to a self-starter exhibitionist. I liked that very much and no longer had to coax her at all. Two weeks later, I took her to a topless bar in San Antonio named Wild Zebra. Its not a classy place, but it tends to have decent dancers with a good attitude. Sherrie wanted to see a topless joint close up--to really see what goes on with lap dances, stage dances and with the dancer/customer interactions. We drank beer and watched some lap dances that were in process less than 5' from us. Sherrie was watching intently. I got a lap dance where the dancer pulled her G-string mostly off--giving both of us a perfect view of her pussy--which was totally shaven and smooth. This made a real impression on Sherrie and she couldn't stop talking about it. It was Thursday night and they had a section for women with male dancers. It was totally blocked off from the main area and you couldn't see or hear what was in there except when the door opened or shut. Sherrie wasn't interested in going in there....she wanted to stay with me. Finally, I convinced her to check it out and I handed her around $80. About 10 minutes later she came out and asked in an almost out of breath quickness, "Can I have some more money?". I gave her a strange look and handed her around $100. She took it without a word and headed back to the door. She came out about an hour later and we left. She was in a kind of shock...really. She told me that she started giving them $10's and they would dance real close while she sat in a chair. Most of women were with a group, but she was by herself. She said she had forgotten what it was like to see and feel such a young hard body. She blurted out that she had wrapped her arms around their legs, felt their asses, and lightly traced her tongue over their dicks through their G-Strings. She was surprised at herself. I told her that I used to get that hot also at strip joints, but that over time I realized that it wasn't all that glamorous and I was more non-chalant about it. She said that one of the dancers was a guy who recognized her, came over and talked to her and she got so hot that, one on song, she pulled down her top to rub her breasts on his back as he gyrated between her legs while she sat in a chair and fondled his dick with both hands. This guy gave her a whole stack of free passes and danced for her exclusively for 30 minutes. She looked at me with that "I can't believe I did that look". She was excited but confused by how hot she was. I was glad she got off to it so much and we talked about constantly for a few weeks. Sherrie was hot beyond belief during those weeks. She shaved her pussy and started sunbathing in our backyard totally nude. I enjoyed it and watched her while I exercised on my Nordic Trac. I loved the show but I was a little shaken up about her sudden change in attitude. I mean, she was pretty much in plain site of our neighbors, and although I don't know if they saw her, (we have a large lot with some trees) Sherrie obviously had a total disregard for the possibility. This is the kind of attitude that I had always wanted her to have, but now that she was doing it without any prompting from me, I started to realize that it gave me something to"deal" with. Was she just having fun, or had she reached a new level in sexiness? I think it wasn't the fun so much...it was the "out of control" feeling that was so intoxicating to her. She thought and talked about it constantly....... As I said at the beginning of this story, we went to the coast for a long weekend. We drove thru Corpus Christi and over to Padre Island where we stayed in a decent condo called GulfStream. In that area, all the boats in the bay have to navigate through a channel called the intracoastal canal. Its about 50 yards wide and gets a lot of boat traffic. Fishermen who wade fish line up on the edges of the canal where the bay water is usually less than three feet deep. We put the boat in the water and made our way to more open water and began to drift fish. It was just after dawn when we started. As soon as we started our second drift, Sherrie took off her top and laid out on the front of the boat in plain view of anyone close enough to see her. 30 seconds later she took off the bottoms and was totally nude, totally shaven and looking very hot with a layer of shiny oil. I still wasn't used to the shaven pussy and it made me stiff right away. As we began to drift within 30 yards of another boat, I realized that Sherrie had no intention of covering up. She was going to make my fantasy of seeing her in exhibition mode come true. I was loving this as the first fisherman who saw her got so excited that he almost knocked his buddy out of the boat. They all turned in unison and scoped her out till we drifted too far away. This happened several times at I didn't want to say or do anything to break the spell. I was in heaven. With Sherrie still nude on the front deck, I cruised back through the intercoastal canal where about a mile of boats were anchored in the channel and shoulder to shoulder wade fisherman were working over an obviously hot spot. As I steered the boat that direction, I hoped Sherrie wouldn't cover up or move positions to a boat seat like she normally did when we were moving. I went real slow to encourage her to stay put. She showed no signs of covering up. Sherrie had her eyes closed with sun glasses on and nothing else. We went by over a hundred fishermen at 5 mph within 20 yards. The excitement caused the line of fishermen to go into a "wave" of sorts as they all saw her and strained their eye balls. Sherrie never said a word nor acknowledged their looks. She laid motionless as if asleep. Believe me, I have fished there many days and have rarely even seen a woman--much less a totally nude blonde cruising slowly by a close range. This was a big event. I was getting the thrill of a lifetime over this mostly harmless showing. We got to the end of the line of boats, went about 200 yards farther and anchored. We weren't alone for long because several "waders" that we had passed by were now "heading" our way. I put the top up and sat in the shade holding my fishing pole.. Sherrie continued to lay in the sun. One wader finally got close enough that he said hello to Sherrie and asked her "how it was going?" She leaned up on one elbow and waved to him without saying anything. He came closer....looking at me now instead of her. I said nothing and pretended to be oblivious to the whole thing. He looked back at her. He walked right up to the boat and the deck was at the level of his chest so he leaned his arms on the boat while he stood in about 3 feet of water and started up a conversation with Sherrie. I watched with a slight tremble but full attention as she leaned up on one arm and talked to the guy. She didn't shy away a bit and in fact sort of encouraged the guy by being so casual about the situation. In about a minute he was sitting next to her and rubbing oil on her back. At this point, my mind was racing, my whole body was starting shake a bit, and I had a hard on that was not going to go away anytime soon. I'm not kidding when I say this was a true story. It is true in every detail and this was taking our sexuality to new level. The funny thing was that we were both totally sober...it was about noon in broad daylight. I was watching a young guy, maybe 25 or so, rub lotion on my wife's nude back as she lay on her stomach on a towel in the front of the boat. I thought that this was beyond any expectation I had and that I was going to fuck her hard when we got back to the condo. I certainly didn't expect to witness what happened. Without saying a word, Sherrie rolled over and moved to the bottom deck of the boat where walls about 3' high blocked outside view. Sherrie didn't look at me as she pulled down his shorts, put him on his back and straddled him without so much as a word, a kiss, or anything else. His back was to me and I could see her face but not his. She didn't make a sound but she was literally in a trance as she fucked him furiously. He didn't make it more than 30 seconds till he came. Sherrie continued a humping motion even after she got off him. She wouldn't look at me and she started to cry. The guy put his shorts on, said something to her and waded off back to his buddies who were trying to watch from about 100 yards away but could only see Sherrie from about the tits up as she briefly fucked him. She motioned for me to come hold her and when I got near, she took my shorts off and literally begged me to sit down. She mounted me as I sat on the baitwell padded lid--which was above the boat wall level and in plain sight. Man I was hot, but I was very, very uncomfortable with this whole thing. Sherrie had never been so wet, so hot....she fucked me hard for about 30 seconds before she came with a series of 4 or 5 explosions that lasted for about 10 seconds each. She normally is loud when she comes, but this time she hardly made a sound although her mouth was open like she was screaming but no sound was coming out. She put her head on my shoulder and cried like a baby. She asked "if we could please go?", and I realized that those were the first words spoken between us since daylight. It was weird and my muscles were shaking. I could not stop shaking to save my life. We got our clothes on and headed back to the dock. Sherrie walked to the truck wearing her blue bikini and all the men around the dock were watching her and talking excitedly. Everyone had seen her--I mean you could feel the electricity in air. I just wanted to get out of there--hell, I didn't even climax--and that only happened about 1 time out of 1000 for me. Not cumming is not an option for me normally. When we got on the road, we had to go about 15 miles with just National Seashore on each side. No development, no houses. I pulled over to get a coke out of the back. When I got back in. Sherrie wasn't wearing her bottoms. She started kissing me and I realized that we were going to fuck right there on the side of the road. I remember looking at myself in the rear view mirror and thinking that this was like a movie--it was that unbelievable to me. I had just seen my wife flash every guy in the bay; seen her fuck----repeat...fuck...a guy right in front me; fuck me in the wide open, and now she fucked me hard and fast on the side of the road. In only 8 or 10 thrusts, she came wildly and screamed loudly. Her first orgasm lasted 15 or 20 seconds and then after about 10 more thrusts, she would start cumming again for another 15 seconds. This happened 4 or 5 times and now I had to control myself to keep from laughing. It was so incredulous that it was almost funny. She came more in that 5 minutes than she does in a month normally....intensely...no beyond intense...these climaxes were off the scale. I held out for a respectable time and my climax was decent but not incredible. I really was in a kind of shock. We didn't even talk about it much after that. Sherrie continued to shave her pussy, but she has never been hot like she was that day. Sometimes I try to bring it up...and she listens to me talk about it...but she never adds any conversation. All she said was that she didn't even know what she was doing when she fucked that guy....she was so hot that she sort of "lost the ability to think". It was like somebody else was doing the those things. She doesn't apologize about it mind you---she just seems a bit puzzled over the whole thing. She liked it and is afraid to talk about it directly with me. It makes my dick like a rock when I re-live that day and I know she is fearful that I am going to freak out over her sexual tendencies. Last night I told her that I wanted to have a threesome for her birthday, (which is soon) and she got very hot and we had incredible sex...Sherrie must have cum 10 times. She told me tonight at dinner that she got so wet during the day today that she had a wet spot on the back of her skirt and had to dry it in the bathroom on a hand air blower. She has "someone" in mind and wants to meet for lunch tomorrow. I'm up writing this, on April 3rd, and tomorrow afternoon...I may be at a hotel fucking my wife with another man. Its like a movie. Part II.....Sherrie makes a move Earlier this month I posted a true story about an adventure with my wife, Sherrie and was surprised that I got quite a bit of Email. I decided that I should tell the rest of my story, because I'm living it right now....things are seeming to change our lives in a big way...we have a sort of "sexual" momentum that is pulling us closer and closer to the edge of the envelope. The recent adventures happened only because throughout the last 7 or 8 years, I have encouraged and coaxed Sherrie gradually into events of exhibition where she would display herself to me in semi-public environments like lakes or the beach. Mostly topless sunning, some flashing in the car, and that kind of thing. Harmless, but it stimulated me. She did not genuinely enjoy it at first, but she gave me little bits and pieces that kept me interested. As we got into our mid-30's her attitude changed a lot. It really changed forever the first time I took her to a topless bar and she saw up close and personal table dances, dancers with shaved pussies, and she spent some time in the "women's only" area with male dancers (as described in the first story). I had no idea that our sex lives would change forever. It just goes to show you that so-called "normal" people can easily make the transition from fantasy to reality. You don't think that your wife would ever have a threesome or display herself nude or (insert a favorite fantasy here), but it can happen. Sherrie and I are the kind of people you see every day....dropping kids off at school, working at Cub Scouts, occasionally going to church. We both work in professional jobs and we don't go out to clubs much anymore. We have always had a great sex life...Sherrie is a nice looking woman that has actually gotten better with age. She has the kind of look that is hard to describe...but when you are around her....you just want to fuck her. She doesn't have huge tits or center-fold measurements, but she is blonde with a nice body and a beautiful face. She's just a nice package all the way around. She's the prototype of the "girl next door". I had always shared fantasies with her in bed, but she never seemed to reciprocate. I could tell that some of the fantasies I talked about made her hotter right away.(I could tell by the intensity with which she made love to me) ....but she never talked about fantasies at all. She would just listen. When the fantasy turned into reality, it happened suddenly and surprisingly.. We didn't plan it, it just happened one day at the coast when Sherrie overheated from nude flashing to about 100 or more fishermen and beach goers and ended up fucking a total stranger right in front of me in broad daylight in our boat. The whole episode lasted less than five minutes, but the aftermath might last forever. That was all described in the first story. Its hard to come up with a term for what happened. It wasn't a threesome, it was just basically a "fucking" that lasted for a blink of the eye.. But afterwards, we started talking about a threesome with another man, and, now, almost a year after the first episode, Sherrie talked openly about it for the first time. I brought the subject up at dinner earlier this month and suggested that we should try it for her birthday (which is in May). The next night, she told me that she had thought about it all day at work. It made her so wet that she had a wet spot on the back of her skirt and had to dry it off on the air blower in the ladies room. She went on to tell me that if I was really OK with this threesome idea, that she had someone in mind. What?....I thought..(careful to conceal my facial expression of jealous shock). I figured that, if we did it, we would pick a stranger who would never know who we were and that we would never see again. Her version of this deal was altogether different. But I had to know. "Who" I asked. She explained it all very carefully. She watched me intently the whole time. She had met a man who's company did business with her firm. "Oh?" I said. "Yes" she replied with a little coy look that told me she had been concealing this for some time. They had been going to lunch together occasionally and just talking about work and family. She said that there was nothing else to it but that she knew that he would be willing if she asked him about a threesome. "How do you know he would be willing?" I queried. "Well", she said "you know how some people just have a feeling about each other? When he looks at me, I know that he wants me. I just really like him. He reminds me of you and I admit that I am really attracted to him. Maybe if this thing works out, we could do it regularly...maybe his wife would even want a foursome". "Holy shit", I thought to myself. In one day we've gone from a birthday 3-some fantasy to actually planning an adventure with a specific person for multiple sessions. I tried to remain calm. My mind was racing, but my dick was hard. I knew my dick was probably going to win most contests with my brain. "I thought", she said, "that we could meet for lunch so you can see if you like him. We will just play it by ear and see what happens. No pressure". This was a moment of truth for me. You other "normal" husbands just wait till this happens to you. Your fantasies finally spill over into your wife's realities. She becomes the bold one with the ideas. You have to decide how strong your relationship is. You have to decide if your anonymity is important. A million things run through your mind. Can I let my wife fuck a man who knows us both? What if they start secretly fucking together? Holy Shit! What if they are already fucking? "OK" I said. Let's meet for lunch and see how it goes. Part III....The meeting. I'm really eager to get this story finished. It was truly an amazing thing to experience. Its so fresh on my mind that I can't stop thinking about it. I swear, its been about 2 weeks now and my dick hurts most of the time because I am so fucked out and overused yet my dick still stays at least semi-hard most of the day. Its affected me to the point that I frequently completely drift off into a daydream while I am replaying the events in my mind...I'll be having a conversation with someone either at my desk or at lunch and as soon they start talking, I'll continue to look at them like I'm paying attention, but my mind wanders off to the experience we had and I can't control it or stop it. I can't stop thinking about it. ..................................... "OK, I'll meet you both for lunch", I said. "Uh.....have you thought of a plan?" Sherrie looked at the ground while she first starting to explain. You see, I know her so well. She was talking and looking at the ground because she couldn't look me in the eyes and still get through the story. She is basically a woman that is not really "shy"...but...you could say she is on the shy side. She just has this sexual heat brewing. It was like she just woke up one morning and learned how to get hotter than she'd ever been before. It wasn't like Sherrie to have thought about this so much that she already had a plan. I was all ears. "Well", she said, "I just thought that we could meet for lunch. He won't know anything is up and we'll just kick back and see if you like him or not. I don't want to do this if its going to be a problem for you at all"......she went on for several minutes about not wanting to endanger our marriage, etc, etc.....finally I convinced her to go on. "Well, we should have a couple of drinks to loosen up. I thought that Papasito's would be a nice place. We can get a booth and I will sit next to him. I'll try to be sort of flirtatious but do it in a way that he isn't sure if I'm coming on to him." "I would like to see that", I said right away. "If everything is going along good for you, and you think you want to go through with it, you give me a look and go to the bathroom. Try to stay in there for a while." "Uh......alright. But how are you going to ask him? He may freak out. He knows you and he could tell this story all over town." "You just have to trust me", she said. I was impressed by how she said it. She wanted to do this really badly...I could tell. Otherwise she would have never have thought of this plan and I had never really seen her so assertive for a "sexual" reason. Hell, she was acting just like I had been acting for the last 7 or 8 years. I was always asking her to take her top off, or convincing her to strip down while we were on the freeway. When truckers would pass us, I would ask her to look at their face while they stared down from their truck at a sometimes totally nude Sherrie. I was the one who first coaxed her into sexual adventure. Now she was asking me to take it to a new level. She wanted it and she wasn't shy about it. I realized that I now knew how she felt all those years. She was asking me to go along with her fantasy and I was slightly reluctant, but as the events began to unfold, I was too hot and stimulated to stop myself. I convinced myself that I, too, wanted to do this. My main reason was that I really wanted to see if Sherrie could be hotter than that day I watched her fuck another guy for the first time. Man....I just wanted to be there to see what she would be like. Hell, I could take it. I liked the thought of her mounting him and fucking. She was making my dick rock hard as she went on. "I'll tell him that I am attracted to him and that he seemed attracted to me. I'll admit that you and I have talked about a fantasy threesome and that my birthday is coming up. I'll tell him that if he is interested, that I will ask you. That you might be talked into it as a birthday present. I'll tell him that if he wants me, he'll have to risk my asking you." Wow. I was.....well....speechless. "Ok. I'll do it. If he says yes, then we can plan something for your birthday." I said that even though I was thinking that if something was going to happen, I really didn't want to wait. I wanted to do it while we were both in the mood. "Well", she said, "I was thinking about something this weekend". "OK". I was almost in a daze by now but I was thinking that I was ready for this deal right now. My dick felt so hard. I mean it was like it was swollen by about 20%. It was the weirdest feeling. I wondered if other people had experienced this dick swelling thing. No matter what, this was going to be nerve racking for me. The fucking part didn't bother me. It was the idea of knowing the guy and that he would be around most of the time and that Sherrie had mentioned the idea of a longer term thing. I wasn't totally on board with that. Well, actually, I wasn't in favor of that at all...period. Sherrie went on to explain that this guy, David, had a small business with offices in San Antonio and Austin. Sometimes he had a hotel room here, and sometimes he stayed at a corporate apartment. She didn't know his schedule, but he might be here this weekend. "I already invited him to lunch, so I know he'll be here tomorrow", she announced. Wow. I tried to remain calm at work the next morning. I didn't want to get to Papasito's before either of them, so I purposely left 10 minutes late. When I got there, I didn't see her. I waited at the bar. I saw her walk in. She was wearing a grey skirt, a matching jacket and a a sheer white blouse. Very business like. She looked great and I instantly got a hardon. As she worked her way over to me, a guy who was obviously David stood up from a booth and hugged her. He obviously asked her where I was because they both looked around and she saw me nearby right away. I headed over and we stood for introductions. Sherrie was standing next to me as I sat down. She walked around to his side of the booth and sat next to him. I wondered right away why she was attracted to him. He wasn't a stunning looking man, in fact, he didn't seem that impressive at all to me....just a regular guy. As we had some conversation I was really starting to get confused. He was very formal and didn't look or act like he was interested in Sherrie at all. We got some Margarita's and I tried to be as mellow as possible while I listened to them talk. He talked about his wife who had started her second career at the age of 37. She lived in Austin and he really missed her because he was on the road a lot and she was in study groups...blah blah... This is going nowhere I thought. The waiter came to take our order. Sherrie said, "You know, I'm not really that hungry, I just feel like having another Margarita. I'm in a partying mood today". David and I made eye contact and we both threw our menus back on the table at the same time. That somehow broke the ice and we got another round. Now Sherrie began touching his arm as she talked, she took off her jacket and my dick leaped to attention. She looked awesome. I could easily see her bra through her thin white blouse. Her bra wasn't see-through, but it definitely made you WANT to see through it. I could see a glow in her eyes. Things started going along very well. This was it. I had a decision to make. I looked at Sherrie. "Please excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back. I need to get my mobile phone out of the car". As I walked out to the car, I had to smile to myself. The ball was now in her court. I predicted that the chances were about 50/50 that she would pull this off. I called in to the office and nothing was going on. My secretary knows me well enough to know that when I check in at lunch time that I am probably not coming back anytime soon. I waited a couple of more minutes and walked back in. He wasn't at the booth. "What happened? Did you ask him?" "I did", she said. "And?".....she went on to explain that he told her he wanted her from the first time they met. But.... "But what?" "But....he wants it to be just the two of us. I told him that I wasn't interested in that kind of arrangement. I told him that you had to be there or I wouldn't be interested." "And?" "He said that I was beautiful and that he wanted me badly but that he wasn't sure about you. He has never done a threesome. He wanted me to meet him at his apartment after lunch to talk about it some more. "Bad idea" I said right away. But I had to admire his effort. I probably would have done the same thing. Sitting next to her and KNOWING that she wants to fuck you is not the kind of thing you can ignore. Sherrie is simply too fuckable to pass up. (I have a bunch of great video of her over the last several years. I may buy a vid cap product and post some of them). "Why don't we all three go there?", she asked. He's not going to be around this weekend anyway. I promise that I will make this worth your while. And then I felt her foot as she began to rub my dick with it under the table. We held hands like teenagers for a second. Man, I was about to melt down. She said, "I'm so wet you wouldn't believe it." The waiter came back with our third Margarita just as David walked back to the table. Sherrie moved close to him as he sat down. I am a big man and have a good tolerance for booze. Sherrie is 5' 7" and about 125 lbs. Two Margaritas is usually her limit. She can get really drunk and hot, but she has a tendency to get sick and has thrown up in various cars that I have had ever since I've known her. I thought it was a good move when she pushed her new drink away and stated that "she'd better not because she didn't think she could drive as it was". Her foot stroked me and she looked me right in the eyes....I saw her left hand drop under the table and I knew she was touching his leg at the same time she was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table. I didn't think she was actually touching his dick, but I could tell she was at least sort of rubbing her hand on his leg.. I no longer had any doubts....she was making me want her in the worst way. "I can't go back to work like this", she said. I'm too buzzed.... Silence.....finally I said, "Why don't we go somewhere else?" David looked at me. He said, "I've got a corporate apartment over on Wurzbach. But we can only take one car because I only have two parking spots and one is already taken by a company car. Sherrie was already getting up as she said, "We can ride with you honey". We sat three across with Sherrie in the middle and headed out in my Lincoln. There was really no turning back now. We weren't going to fuck for her birthday or on the weekend, we were going to fuck in just a few minutes. Holy shit...I suddenly thought that we would need condoms and I hadn't used any for years. I didn't want a repeat of the boat incident where condomless sex could have ruined our lives. David was married too...if he was like me, he hadn't bought any condoms for a while either. As we headed out, Sherrie put one hand on my leg and one on his. It was subtle and no one said anything, but I know there were three excited people in that front seat. Damn, I was going to have to stop and get condoms--there was no way around it.. I pulled in to a convenience store and it took me forever to find the condoms. They only had one kind and I bought a whole box. As I walked to the counter, I could see Sherrie and David in the car and yes...they were kissing. I watched them the whole time I was at the counter. When I got back in the car, Sherrie immediately turned to me and gave me a light kiss. I tossed the condom sack in the back seat. We were at the apartment about 3 minutes later. It wasn't anything special but it was clean, had a big screen TV and two bed rooms. Sherrie grasped my arm, kissed me and whispered in my ear, "thank you for this". And then she walked over to him and began kissing him right where he stood by the front door. She unbuttoned his shirt and began rubbing her hands on his chest while they kissed. After a bit he leaned back and said, "lets go in here". And he headed toward one of the bedrooms. Sherrie kissed me and grabbed my hand as we followed him in. He sat on the bed and Sherrie started kissing me and undoing my shirt. I took it off and continued to kiss her. She faced me and had her back to David who was still on the bed as she started unbuttoning her blouse. She took it off and stood in her skirt and bra. Then it hit me......SHIIIIITTT! The condoms were all the way back in the car. "Dave, do you have any condoms?" I knew from the look on his face that he didn't. This kind of broke the magic spell. Sherrie took a couple of steps back and we all looked at each other for a second....it was like we were all thinking...."What are we doing?" Sherrie said, "I'll go buy some". I told them that I had bought condoms in the store and I would get them out of the car. "I guess you don't cheat on your wife, Dave" Sherrie joked. "Or you'd probably have some around here". "Hell no", David said, "she would kill me". I'll make a batch of Margarita's while you go out to the car", he said. It took me about five minutes to get the rubbers and get back. When I walked in, I was surprised that they were still in the bedroom. I didn't see any Margaritas. I walked in and Sherrie was nude except for her panty hose. He was kissing her and rubbing her crotch through the hose. His shirt was off. Sherrie turned to me and kissed me hard and started undoing my pants. David took his pants off. I still had my shoes on as my pants dropped to my ankles. Dave was down to underwear and started pulling her panty hose down as he stood behind her. I leaned over to get my shoes off when we heard it. Loud and clear. It was the doorbell buzzer. We all froze. "Hold on", Dave said and he went to the door. "Shit!" he said, its my wife!" He had a look of total terror and panic. He said, "go to the door and let her in. Tell her I'm not here and that I said something about leaving for Austin after lunch". "WHAT?" "Just tell her we are working together and you are staying here this weekend and that I have gone back to Austin". I couldn't fucking believe it. This was out of control. The buzzer rang again. I put my shirt on and headed to the door. I opened it. "I'm looking for David ______" she said. "Is he here?" "No", I said. I told her that I thought he was on his way to Austin. "OH NO!!" she gasped. "I drove all the way down here to surprise him. I called him constantly on his mobile phone but he never answered." She didn't even ask who I was but I could tell she wanted to come in. "Do you mind if I use the restroom?" she asked. What could I say? I couldn't tell her to get the hell outta there. She came in and walked straight to the master bedroom where Sherrie and Dave were, she grabbed the doorknob. She turned it as I looked on the scene totally helplessly. She tried it twice but it was locked. She looked at me strangely and I mumbled something like "That's funny. David must have locked it accidentally." She rolled her eyes and went into the other bathroom. She came out and used the phone to call him at several numbers. This was taking forever. She was really pissed. "He usually drives the other car back to Austin" she said. But it is parked out front. And he is not answering his phone. I don't know what to do. Did he say for certain that he was going back to Austin?" "Yes he did...right after lunch" Finally, she left. My spell was broken. I knew I didn't want to fuck and I was sure Sherrie and Dave were shaken up. He was white as a ghost after seeing his wife standing at the door. I knocked on the bedroom door and announced myself. "She's gone....let me in". Nothing. I knocked again and Sherrie finally opened it. She was nude. David was also nude and laying on the bed. He had an erection and was wearing a rubber. He also had what I thought was a pretty tiny dick, but it was certainly hard. They were getting it on while I was with his wife. Shit! Were they fucking? "You didn't miss anything" Sherrie said and she laid down. "We are waiting for you". Well....they had made some progress while I was away but I guess they weren't fucking. I appreciated that and started getting back in the mood. Whenever Sherrie and I make love, we use lots of lotion or lubricant. Its an automatic thing to find the lotion before we get started. I found myself wondering whether he had any lotion. He reached down to touch her shaven pussy and I could see the glistening. I couldn't believe the juices that I saw. I realized later that I was more surprised by Sherrie's wetness than anything else that happened that day. She reached down to her pussy, touched herself and rubbed her own juices all over one tit...then the other. She started rubbing her tits with both hands, they were covered by her own juices. I was amazed to say the least. I had never seen her do that. David started eating her out while she rubbed her tits. I was undressed now. Should I put on a rubber? I did. I tried to figure out how to get in on this action. There wasn't really room for me and Sherrie was humping his mouth hard. I went to the bed and walked on my knees over to her face. She turned her head and took me in her mouth. I remember how badly my balls hurt. My dick was swollen to a bigger size than ever before (I'm no elephant--but like I said, I'm a big guy and my tool is proportionate). I wondered if she would climax while he ate her. She didn't. She asked him to lay down. I moved to the side. She spun around into 69 position before I could blink an eye. We hadn't 69'ed in years. I could see his dick clearly now and it was small. I'm no dick expert mind you, but it looked about 4 or 5 inches long and not that big around. Let's just say it was substantially smaller than mine. Sherrie could take it all the way into her mouth and she did. They 69'ed for quite a while. I just stood there. Sherrie moved and came toward me in doggy style position. I mounted her from behind and slowly worked my tool all the way in. I did not like the rubber, that's for sure. It hurt me and it didn't feel good. I could tell Sherrie was super-lubed, but I couldn't feel it. I pulled out and took the rubber off. My dick immediately responded and swelled to its largest and hardest. I worked it in and out slowly. Dave got under her and sucked her breasts and kissed her neck. Sherrie was pounding me hard. I knew she couldn't climax like that, but she was grinding me for all she was worth. Her breathing was in short gasps. She rolled on her back and pulled David on top of her. I stood behind them and watched his dick slide in and out of her. It was weird watching from behind them. Its hard to explain the emotion you have when you watch another man's dick sink into your wife's pussy and watch the shaft sink all the way to his balls. Sherrie wasn't wildly fucking, it was more or less slow and gentle. He came. I was glad he was wearing a rubber. I'm not like these guys who like other mens' sperm on their women. At least, I am notlike that. I mounted Sherrie as he laid next to us. I fucked her slow and steady too. We kissed deeply the entire time. I knew she was close to an incredible climax. I could feel her legs quiver and squeeze me tight. I pulled out. I brought her almost to a climax again and I pulled out. I told David that is was his turn. You see, one of my deepest and (I guess) most perverted fantasies was to see Sherrie come while being fucked by another man. I knew that she was very close to a major climax when he mounted her. She grabbed his ass with both hands and held him on her while she did all the moving. When she came, she came hard. She buckled and quivered and made cumming sounds that were so erotic that I could hardly stand it. Dave couldn't stand it and came again. I knew Sherrie wasn't satisfied. I was preparing to mount her again and give her my best effort when she began touching herself. It has always turned me on, but she rarely ( I mean very rarely) masturbates in front of me. Now she had the full attention of both Dave and I. She rubbed more juices on her tits. We both stood at the foot of the bed and watched her rub her clit with her middle finger. She tapped on her clit like she was sending MORSE code or something. All the blood in my body was in my dick at this point and I am lucky I didn't pass out or something. It was without a doubt the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. It took her a while, but she came with a scream and a bucking motion. She started to cry. I still haven't figured out the crying part. That happened the first time she fucked another guy also. Sherrie said later that she just couldn't control herself emotionally. She wasn't crying for sadness or joy, she was just crying because she was so hot and climaxed so hard. I was in pain and wanted to come badly. Sherrie looked totally fucked out. I started to mount her but she motioned for me not to. So, I stood next to the bed, leaned leaned on the foot of the bed and I felt her feet and ankles squeeze my knees...I guess all she could do was to put her feet on the outside of my legs. I stroked my own dick while she leaned up just enough to watch. David was right next to me and he was watching too. That bothered me a bit but I was in no condition to worry about small details. I came quickly and shot my load thru the air. Some landed on her stomach but most of the first wave landed on the pillow right next to her head. It made a sort of "thud, thud, thud" sound when it hit the pillow.. The second and third spurts landed on her stomach and on the bed. Hell....that was pretty impressive. I had shot a load about six feet in the air. I didn't know I had it in me. I wasn't used to shooting a wad out in the open. David and I got dressed and left Sherrie laying on the bed. He was direct about it...."She is incredible", he said. "You are a lucky man". "You're the lucky one David". You got something that not too many men have had--ever. "Do you mind if I spend a few more minutes with her?", he asked. I just shrugged. He went back in the bedroom and I followed him in.. I stayed dressed...I needed to collect my thoughts. He tried to get back on top of her, but he couldn't get an erection. Sherrie tried to help him with her hands but it wasn't going to work. Our session was over. It was around 5:00 when we drove back home in rush hour traffic. We left Sherrie's car at the restaurant. Sherrie broke the silence. "Thank you for this afternoon", she said. "I wanted that so badly and I enjoyed it. I hope you are OK with everything". "I'm OK with it. I couldn't believe how wet you were." "I know". "I also was surprised that you touched yourself to a climax", I added. "I told you that I would make it worth your while", she said. And we drove the rest of the way home in silence. 3228 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment