Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Weekend After

THE WEEKEND AFTER By Tammysuetv It had only been a few days since my wife had turned me into a cross dressing cuckold. I had not hated the experience but I was not sure if I wanted it repeated. My wife Karen had been nothing but sweet to me in the days since I was gang fucked as I watched her pleasure black stud after black stud with her body. Friday night was pretty normal and Saturday started out with yard work. I got in about 3:00PM and Karen had a bath ready for me. ?I?d rather take a shower? I tried to tell her. Karen walked into the bathroom with me and I found a bubble bath with all kinds of girly scented candles. She held up a DVD in her hand and told me to get into the tub. ?What is that?? I asked. ?This is a recording of our little party last week.? She replied. ?If you do not want people to see this you will do as I say.? I got into the tub which actually felt good and she shaved my body smooth. It did not take long since the hair had just started growing back. She then told me to get out and to dry off. I did and she then pulled out her makeup kit and did my makeup. She did it pretty heavy making me look pretty slutty. Karen then went over to the mirror and did her makeup the same way. She led me into the bedroom and I found matching outfits and a wig for me. The wig looked a lot like Karen?s hair. ?Cute don?t you think?? asked Karen. I was unable to answer her and was getting a little scared. She dressed me in my outfit. I had a bra and breast forms along with black pantyhose and heels. Karen then put a short black and white jumper dress on me. She put the wig on my head and told me to sit down while she got dressed. Karen dressed in exactly the same outfit she had put me into. ?We have been invited to another party.? She told me. Karen, Halloween is over and we need to get back to normal.? I told her. She again held up the DVD and told me I had better do anything she asked. I agreed and after putting on some perfume we grabbed our purses and went to the car. Karen drove and we ended up in the warehouse district where there was not a lot of traffic. She stopped in front of a building and parked. There were at least a dozen cars here. I was getting better at walking in heels as we went inside. The first thing I saw was a large bed in the room almost the size of 2 king beds. I then noticed about 20 black men standing around the room drinking. ?The guys had so much fun last weekend they asked for a repeat.? Karen told me. She opened a bottle of wine and poured me a drink. I drank it quickly to calm my nerves. I drank 2 more until she took the glass from me. I was feeling slightly buzzed but was not drunk and wished I was. Karen took my hand and led me to the beds in the room. She then waved the men over and it began. I was pushed to the floor in a kneeling position. A huge black cock was placed in front of my mouth. I slowly started licking the head and taking a little of it into my mouth. He was holding a bottle of champaign in his hands. He started pouring it over his cock while I was sucking it. I was getting a lot of it in my mouth as he carefully poured it so the majority did end up in my mouth. I was finally getting very drunk when I felt his cock throbbing and he unloaded a huge load of cum in my mouth. I had to swallow quickly to avoid choking on it. I was helped to my feet and moved to the bed. I felt my dress being pulled off and did not fight it. I knew what was going to happen and I could not stop it. I was laid on my back and another cock was put into my mouth. I looked over on the other side of the bed and saw Karen. The crotch of her pantyhose was gone. They were ripped to shreds. She had a black cock driving into her pussy and another in her mouth. She was screaming in pleasure with her legs wrapped around the back of the stud fucking her. He started yelling that he was going to breed her. He yelled ?I am gona fill this white pussy with a real man?s cum.? ?I am gonna fill her up.? He arched his back and came inside my wife for what seemed like 2 minutes. She got up and then got on top of a black stud while I watched his cock disappear into her pussy. I was then pulled all the way onto the cock I was sucking as he dumped his load into my throat. When he let go I gasped for air and swallowed most of the cum flood he left in me. I then felt powerful hands rip open my pantyhose. I waited a few moments and felt a huge cock enter my ass. He started out slow but then started fucking me hard. It felt like he had 10 inches and was using it all. I lifted my legs up high holding onto my heels while he fucked me. I was able to look over at Karen. She had a cock in her mouth ass and one driving into her pussy. I think she had 2 orgasms in a 2 minute period. I then lost sight of Karen when the stud that was fucking me unloaded in my ass. He was replaced by another and I was given another cock to satisfy. He was big and it stretched my ass to new sizes. He fucked me hard and after a few minutes screamed out. He then pulled out and came all over my face. They continued to fuck and fill us with their cum. Karen had cum on her face and it was leaking out of her pussy and ass. I had swallowed about a gallon of cum and was getting tired. I could feel it seeping out of my ass. I was taken over and laid next to Karen while she was laying face down with a cock plowing her from behind. ?Fuck me with that big black cock.? She screamed ?Fill me with your cum.? He fucked her harder as she grabbed the sheets trying to hold on. After a few minutes he screamed ?take this bitch.? He then shook and filled her yet again with cum. ?I gave you a baby with this one.? He whispered to her as he kept his cock inside her. Karen was unable to move. The men were all spent having cum 3-4 times each. They dressed and walked out laughing. When Karen could get up we dressed and walked out to the car. Her thighs were so bruised she had trouble walking. We got into the car and I drove us home. I undressed Karen and put her to bed. She looked over at me and whispered ?Wait until next time.? 4850 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment