Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Farmers Wife Pt 2

Hello! This is Steve, and I hope you read and enjoyed The Farmer?s Wife Part I. If you did, you saw how I really enjoyed giving an innocent 39 year old farmer?s wife her first black dick in 1979. And while I wanted to return for some more farm fresh pussy, you saw that I became sexually absorbed in her three sexy daughters, Lynn, Ginger and Jane. It is now ten years later and the year is 1989, and after 10 years of patient research, I discovered that one of Faye?s three son in laws had a fetish in seeing black men with white women, so after some patient consideration, I paid this unusual son in law a visit. His name was Jay, a 28 year old car salesman. He was pleasantly shocked to learn that I had fucked his innocent mother in law Faye back in 1979 while his father in law, Alvin Roy unloaded hay nearby. He seemed very aroused when I told him that I would love to fuck his two sexy sister in laws, but afraid to mention his wife Ginger. He agreed that he would too love to see a black dick going in Lynn and Jane, but admitted that it would be a tough safe to crack. I was then surprised when he asked, ?How would you like to fuck my wife, Ginger?? I remember that his father in law told me that she was disabled from a bad auto accident. He told me that was true, and since he married Ginger, he had tried to coax her into being with a black man while he watched. But Ginger would not hear of it, but he said the time had come. When I asked him if he thought that she would submit, Jay laughed and said, ?No, but she can?t walk, and if you have a 9? or more dick, you are welcome to come by and make my fantasy come true.? I sadly had to admit that I only had a 7? black pecker, but knew a black UPS driver, Dale who had a 9? cock and would love to meet his pretty handicapped wife. He gave his address and the time. I told the UPS driver of my discovery, and he knew Jay and had seen Ginger and said he would love to fuck his pretty blonde wife. Dale told me he had morning neighborhood runs in their area. Jay said that morning time would be fine and to give him a call at the car dealership. I told Dale, so on February 10, 1989, I called Jay and he told me to meet him at his address at 11 a.m. Dale parked his UPS truck down the street, and when we saw Jay pull in his driveway, we walked and met him. He confessed that his 29 year old wife was not going to be happy of what was going to happen, but the time had come and invited us in his home. As we walked in his living room, there sat a beautiful, thin blonde lady in a wheel chair. ?Who are these black men, Jay?? she asked with a worried look. ?This is Steve,? Jay replied. ?And the tall man in the UPS uniform is Dale!? ?Jay, what are they doing here?? Ginger asked as she rolled her chair around. ?Let?s go back to the bedroom, Ginger!? Jay said as he rolled his pretty, worried wife down the hall. ?Stop it Ginger! You know why they are here!? ?No Jay!? she cried as we entered their bedroom. I actually felt bad as the beautiful little lady began to cry. I felt worse as she began to cry loud as Jay pulled her top over her long blonde hair. But when he removed her bra and I saw her tiny firm tits, my guilt of her condition turned to arousal. ?No!? Ginger screamed as Dale put his long black cock in her face. ?No Jay!? ?Listen Ginger!? Jay said. ?You know I love you and you know I have accepted you and taken care of you since your wreck. And you also know how bad I want to see you with a black man. The time has come. I want you to suck Dale! Relax and take him in your mouth! He really is hot for you, Ginger!? Ginger was super cute and also super thin. As her 5?5 105 body sat helpless in the wheel chair, 6?5 210 pound Dale had his long black cock in her face. As she said no, and turned her head from side to side, Jay was becoming annoyed and coaxing his little blonde wife to suck Dale. ?Let me handle her!? Dale said to Jay. ?Listen Ginger! I know you are handicapped and I?m sorry for your accident. But you are still very sexy and desirable and I want to fuck you. Now suck this big black cock! It?s going in you Ginger! You are small, but I will be gentle, so cooperate and suck me!? With tears of shame running down her pretty face, Dale took her chin and guided his black tool in her mouth. As Jay and I watched this big black pole in his wife?s mouth, we both pulled and began stroking our hard cocks. Jay was not very long, so that made it all the better to see a long 9? black cock opening up his thin, pretty wife. And it also made it hot to know that I had fucked her mother, Faye 10 years ago. And this was only the beginning of big black cocks for this entire family. But as she whimpered like a baby as she sucked her first black cock, our sexual excitement was interrupted from a male voice. ?It?s Alvin!? Jay shouted. ?It?s her father! Get out of here!? ?Ginger, are you back there?? a gruff voice came from down the hall. ?Jay, are you and Ginger back there? What?s going on around here? Ginger?? As I jumped in the closet, Jay quickly put the top back on his wife. And as Alvin came down the hall, he shouted out again, ?What?s going on here?? as the black UPS driver passed him in the hall and ran out the front door. ?What?s that black UPS driver doing back here?? Alvin said in a rough voice as he saw tears all over his daughter?s face. ?Jay, I asked you a damm question!? ?Alvin, he was just making a delivery,? Jay said as I listened from the closet. ?Then why is Ginger crying?? Alvin asked. ?And why did that black guy have his pants open? Ginger is all this true? Are you okay?? ?Yes Daddy!? Ginger said. ?He was just making a delivery. I?m okay, Daddy!? When old Alvin walked in the hall with Jay, I was just glad that he never came in back in 1979 when I was fucking Faye. When he finally left, Jay returned to the bedroom, as Ginger quickly rolled herself out of the bedroom. ?No, this is not the end!? Jay said when I came out of the closet. ?I want to see a black cock in Ginger now more than ever. Ginger is going on a business trip with me next month in North Carolina. If you can bring Dale down there to our motel room, we will finish this. Her dad won?t be down there to mess this up.? When I saw Dale the next day and told him about the NC trip, Dale said no! He knew that Alvin would not be down there, but said his job was too important and although he wanted to fuck the little blonde cutie, he said, ?Count me out!? So as March 1990 neared, I found Bobby, a 44 year old black man with a thick, black 8? uncut dick. Bobby agreed to travel and both Jay and I were hot to have it happen. In the middle of March 1990, Bobby traveled from his home in Tennessee to North Carolina and checked in the Holiday Inn where the sales convention took place. We sat in the lobby and watched the car salesmen and their wives decked out in their high society threads as they scurried to cocktail and dinner in the plush dinning room. And we saw Jay rolling his beautiful little blonde wife around in her wheel chair. She was dressed in a gold satin evening gown, and Bobby looked pleased. Jay told us to come to room #704 and an hour after they went to the room. I knocked on the door and as Jay welcomed us in. Ginger had that same worried look as before when she saw two black men enter their room. She was sitting in her chair, dressed in her little waist length night gown. ?Who is this Jay?? she said with a look of fear on her face. ?What are these black men doing here?? ?It?s okay, honey,? he said as he lifted her little 105 pound body out of her chair and lay her on the bed. ?This is Bobby, and you know why he is here.? As Bobby began to remove his clothes, Ginger began to cry as he removed her panties. Her pussy was full of more hair than I ever imagined. And as he pulled her gown over her long blonde hair, we saw a set of tiny tits, with thick red nipples that would soon be sucked by a black man. As Bobby stood and stroked his erect black cock, Jay opened his wife?s legs as we saw a red slit in between all that heavy pubic hair. ?No, I don?t want this!? Ginger pleaded. ?Jay, why are you doing this to me?? ?Use this!? Jay said as he tossed a bottle of baby oil to Bobby. ?I hate to do this Ginger, but I want to see a black dick in you. It?s going to be okay.? ?I?m not going to hurt you baby!? Bobby said as he got on the big bed with her. ?I?m sorry that you can?t walk baby, but when I get this big black dick in you, you are going to fly. I am going to make you feel good.? Ginger cried in shame as Jay let us look at her open pussy. I asked if her dad was around. ?Not this time!? Jay laughed. ?She is all yours!? As Ginger tried to pull away, Bobby was down smelling and kissing her hairy pussy. ?Ginger may not smell too good,? Jay said as Bobby began to nibble. ?Ever since her accident, her pussy has been a little foul.? ?But it?s a white pussy!? Bobby said. ?And I?m going to eat and enjoy it!? As Jay held his little squirming wife, she let out a little moan as Bobby?s long tongue found its spot. She was still crying and resisting, but as Bobby began to suck her clit, she seemed to relax and then she began to relax more as Bobby?s tongue went to work. She did not become excited, but just lay and seem to submit as this black man licked and sucked her little hairy gash. ?It?s tastes strong, but good,? Bobby said. ?Jay I want to fuck your little wife.? With her little night gown hanging on her wheel chair, Jay opened her little thin legs wide as Bobby crawled over her little pale white body. As we saw his greased black dick on her red slit, Ginger gave a light moan and a heavy frown as Bobby entered her white pussy. ?Fuck her and make it good!? Jay said as Bobby eased his black dick in her. With tears and a blank look all over her pretty little face - she knew what was to come. Bobby groaned in pleasure as he drove his 8? black cock in her little skinny body. ?Oh, you are good Ginger,? Bobby groaned. ?You may not be able to walk baby, but your little pussy is so good! You are going to like this black dick and you are going to please your husband and Steve. And you are really going to please old Bobby. Give me that pussy! Forget how prejudice you are and fuck this big black dick. Your daddy is not here tonight, and I?m going to fuck you until your daddy?s cows come home.? Ginger was too embarrassed and proud to tell us she liked it, but there was no fight, just little arousing moans as we watched this big black dick going in and out of her little body. As Jay was stroking his white 6? stick, I was doing the same to my black dick as I thought of fucking her mother Faye 10 years ago. And this was only the beginning for Alvin?s family. Her sister Lynn and Jane were next. And mother Faye had not had her last black cock. This once simple and all white farm family would one day be fucked and enjoyed by numerous black studs and there was nothing that old Alvin or his son-in-laws could do about it. ?I think she is going to cum!? Bobby said as he continued to slice and enjoy Ginger?s little white pussy. But as Bobby pulled his black dick and shot all over her little tight white tummy, Ginger gave us all a surprise. ?Oh Jay!? Ginger cried. ?I am going to pee! I have never been so shamed!? As we all watched in amazement, Ginger cried as she shot a gust of yellow piss in the air. It was as foul as one of her dad?s cows, but it only turned Bobby on. As she shot her last squirt of yellow urine, Bobby rammed his hard black cock in her again. Bobby may have been 44, but his black cock was rock hard as he balled Ginger?s little brains out. Jay said that this unusual pissing was due to a bladder infection. But old Bobby did not mind as he rammed her little body in the piss soaked bed. Then we all got off when we saw that Ginger was having an orgasm. ?Cum, little baby!? Bobby yelled. ?Show us all how you like black dick!? Ginger was again crying in shame as Bobby pulled his soaked black tool. ?I want her other end,? Bobby said to Jay. ?Has she ever had a cock in her ass?? ?Yes!? Jay said with a skeptical tone. ?I?ve done her back there, but she can?t handle 8?s. She?s too small and besides she is worn out!? ?I came here to fuck your wife, Jay!? Bobby said. ?Get me some oil and put her over on the other dry bed! I want some of her tight behind!? As Jay lifted his little crying and helpless wife over to the other bed, I grabbed a tube of K-jelly as Bobby was stroking his hard black dick. Ginger seemed to be out of her mind as Jay turned his little blonde wife over and raised her skinny little butt in the air. As I applied the jelly to her little red pucker hole, Bobby got on the bed and greased his black dick. ?Come on Bobby,? Jay said. She?s had enough. Be easy on her!? ?Ouch!? Ginger yelled as Bobby found her anal hole. ?Ouch! Oh damm!? As poor little Ginger cried out in pain, Jay watched as a black dick eased up his wife?s little tight ass. ?Don?t hurt her Bobby!? Jay yelled as he watched. ?I won?t!? Bobby said as half of his black dick was in her tight butt hole. ?I?m just going to give you half, Ginger! But man is your little shit hole tight, good and warm! I?m going to enjoy this then I am going to fill you.? As Ginger cried in pain and shame, Bobby moaned like a hungry bull as he sliced her skinny ass. ?Oh shit!? Bobby yelled. ?I want you to feel a black man shooting in your sweet little bowels.? As Bobby blew his nut in Ginger?s little butt, I walked over and shot my nut in her long blonde hair. As Bobby pulled, Jay now knew what black man not only wanted with his wife, but her entire family. As Jay put his little tired and humiliated wife to bed, Bobby and I dressed. ?Do you all want paid?? Jay said reaching for his wallet. ?We don?t want money, Jay,? I said. ?We want you to help us fuck your two sister in laws! Lynn and Jane! I?ll take care of your mother in law, Faye, but we need your help with the other two.? ?Lynn will never do it!? Jay said. ?She?s too conservative and her husband Charles and daughter Cara is always home. Jane is a prejudice as they come. She can?t stand blacks and her husband Brett is always at home to. But I?ll see what I can do, but it won?t be easy.? ?I?d like some white conservative pussy,? I said. ?We want Lynn first! I have a black friend named Donald who would love to sink his 9? black cock in your conservative sister in law, Lynn. Donald will fuck her brains out!? Stay tuned for Part III of ?The Farmer?s Wife.? It won?t be easy, but when black men want white pussy, there is always a way. ?Good night, Ginger! You were good little pretty Barbie doll. Your sisters Lynn and Pam are next! And your mama is always on the menu!? To see conservative Lynn seduced, please read ?The Farmer?s Wife Part III.? 14379 2.06/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment