Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Man Can Always Be Fooled

A Man Can Always Be Fooled. By Larry O Sue and I have been married just over six years. We have two daughters-ages 4 and 3, and we have a 4 month old baby boy born last October. I work with a man, Jim, who can sometimes be a pain in the ass. He is okay in most respects, but he is an insufferable braggart. Jim is a confirmed bachelor, and in addition to his insuffering boasting about his many exploits in sports, and anything else; he constantly brags about his skills as a lover and how he beds so many women all the time. Now, I do not argue over the fact about Jim being a lady killer. That is common knowledge. He is one of those men who women just flock around. He has the gals at work fawning over him all the time, and it is common knowledge he has bedded many of the married ladies there as well as the good loooking single ones, each of whom thinks she is the one who is going to put a wedding band on Jim's hand, be the one love of his life, and become his wife. The truth of the matter is though is that Jim is not about to do that. He is very straghtfoward about his intention to retain his bachelorhood. Also, when he is with guys, he shows a side of himself that none of those women really seem to understand. To Jim, they are just "Easy Pieces, Cunts, Fantstic Fucks" and those kind of uncaring insensitive remarks he makes about women. He really is the old sterotype of man who regards women as nothing more that sex objects. But women so often just do not understand that about him. The married women he beds probably do not mind that part about him even if they do know, but young single gals are ripe for broken hearts when the fall for Jim. My situation involving Jim goes back to a year ago in January. Jim, two other men from work and I stopped off for a drink after work one evening. Naturally, Jim started that insufferable boasting of his. He was telling about his latest sexual conquests. And he was really going on about a hot housewife he had been banging. He was making fun of her, and then he started making fun of married men. According to Jim, all husbands were fools- thinking their dear little wifey's were being faithful when they were banging the mailman, and whatever man was around during the day while hubby was slaving away at work. That did it for me. I got angry. Sue and I have a wonderful marriage, and I let him know he was full of shit. I told Jim that most wives were totally faithful, and some, like my Sue for instance, would never even look at another man, let known commit adultery. When I said that, Jim laughed at me, and said I was the biggest fool of all. " You are living proof of what I am saying," he said. "You believe Sue is faithful? Good God, man, how naive can you be.Sue has been getting strange dick on the side every since you got married. She told me that the first time I fucked her." Jim and I were then in a full blown argument. We nearly came to blows. I was not ready to fight him for screwing my wife. I was ready to take him on for insulting my wife like that and spreading just vicious lies and rumors about her. Our two coworkers just stayed out of it, but they seemed to take my side. Robert was actually the only one who said anything, but he tried to get Jim to shut up. Still Jim would not relent. It finally came down to Jim saying to me, " Okay, Mr. Allsure the Wife is being faithful hubby. I'll tell you what I am going to do. I am going to go over to that payphone right now. I'm going to call Sue. I'll set up a session with her tomorrow afternoon while you are at work. I'll take the afternoon off. You can either stay at work or you can follow me over to your house. Only, if you do, do not barge in on us. Not only will you not like what you see, I will beat the everloving hell out of you if you interrupt me from bannging Sue. She is pretty, has a nice body, and I have always like fucking her. Also, she probably would not be very happy to have you interrrupt her afternoon fun. Sue likes her sessions in the afternooon. Right guys?" he said looking at my coworkers. " That's when you always got with her when you had the affair with her wasn't it Mike?'' Mike, my coworker, did not answer. He just looked down, and did not say a thing. I did not say a work to Sue about that conversation that night. I was convinced I was correct. But the next day when Jim came by my office about one thirty in the afternoon and said,"Well, I'm off to get me a pice of ass. You're welcome to come over to your house and maybe peek in a window if you want. Or you can just drive by and see my car in you driveway. But whichever you do, you are not to disturb Sue and meWhen you see me car in your driveway, you bet my dick is in your wife. OH, and by the way!! We won't be using birth control. Sue told me the very first time I fucked her that she was willing to let me come in her without using protection. She confessed that the thought that she was taking another man's sperm inside her without protection and risking getting pregnant was a turn on to her. Don't worry about that part man. I've found that lot's of married women get turned on by doing that. Yor wife is not exception. She never made me use protection, and she told me that she never used anything with Mike when she had that afair with him either. In fact, Sue told me she is not sure if your oldest daughter in really yours or if she is Mike's But then, she doesn't know about you youngest daughter either. What do you think. Does you youngest daughter look more like me or does she look more like you? Personally, I htink she looks like Sue, but Sue told me she thinks I am her natural father." Laughing at me, Jim added, "But I imagine she told you that you are the father tooo. Women are like that aren't they?" I was seething. But I sat there silently. Then Jim left. A few minutes later, Isaw Mike and two other people in the office watching me curiously as I left. I still did not expect to actually see Jim's car in my driveway as I headed home. But as I approached the house there it was. I was stunned and shaken up. I parked up the street and walked back to my house. I circled around behind the huse. When I appproached our open bedroom window, I was shaking like a leaf. Also, the sounds I heard sent chills up and down my back I could hear my wife's voice. She was moaning, and crying out, " Oh, yes, Jim! Jim. Fuck me, Jim! Ohyes! Deep, deeper! Oh yes, oh baby just like that!" I peered in the bedroom window and say my naked wife in our marital bed. She was on her back, her legs wrapped tightly around Jim's She was climaxing just as a looked in. Also, I saw Jim's bare butt hunching up and down. Then I saw him give herquick jabbing thrusts, push his big cock in her to the hilt, hold, seem to quiver, and I saw his buttcheeks clench and release repeatedly. As he did, I heard him groan, 'Coming, I'm coming in you. coming. I'm coming in you. " Sue was crying out in ecstasy as she climaxed. "Yes, honeyOh, yes. I feel it. Oh hes Jim, baby! Oh, yes. I feel you coming in my cunt." Their mouths then locked tightly together in a kiss as they rode out their mutual orgasn. Finally they relaxed, spent, Jim's comeslick did still in her. I slipped away at that minute. I, of course did notwant them to see me. Also, I did not want anyone to see something else. That was the front of my slacks. For in spite of my anger, jealousy, and humiliation, I had orgasmed also. When I saw Jim inseminate my wife, I came in my pants. That incident was a year ago in January. I never admitted to Jim or anyone else what I saw. I also have never accused Sue or told her about what I saw or what I know. I also pretend I did not notice something else. That was the gossip and snickers at the office and escecially the huddled whispering snickers when Sue dropped by to see me at the office late last summer. She had our two daughters with her. I saw some staring at my wife'sprotruding tummy under her maternity dress. I even saw Jim huddling with another coworker, laughing and looking at Sue and I when she was in my office. I pretended not to notice that or notice Jim giving a thub's up to anohter male worker of mine and even being given a subtle handslap congratulation. I have never acknowledged to Jim what I saw. But I know he still fucks my wife. Unfortunately every at work knows he does. It is about the worst kept secret of all time. It did not help much either when Sue insisted we name our son- James. Now, I am wondering what she will want to name our next child. She recently found out she is expecting again. We have Michelle and Jamie- the girls, and James our son. But now I am wondering. I think Dan and Steve have been spending some time at my house when I am not around. Of course Jim does too. Who knows what is going on. What I have learned is that one can never be too certain. 10331 1.60/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment