Sunday, March 17, 2013

Daughter's First Big Cock

Lisa and daughters first big cock By: First but not last Hi my name is Lisa and I am 38 years old and stand 5?-6? and weigh about 119 lbs. I have light brown hair and a 35b-25-34 shape and keep my pussy shaven smooth. Something happened the other day that has changed my life forever. It was a Saturday and I had been shopping all morning when I returned home around 2:00. As I walked in the kitchen I could hear the music pounding and was getting ready to let one of my daughters have it. I started to step around the corner into the den when in the mirror in the hallway I saw my oldest daughter sitting on the couch kissing a black guy. I just froze and watched them, I had never seen the boy before but he was a very good looking young man and very well built. My daughter and the young man were kissing passionately and he was letting his hands wonder over her legs and thighs and breasts. I stood and watched for several minutes getting hotter and hotter as I did. Then I watched in amazement as the boy unzipped his pants and pulled out this huge cock. He must have been 10 or eleven inches long and as thick as my daughter?s wrist. She stroked it several times and even licked it up and down a few times as I watched. My pussy was dripping wet and was aching so bad I could not stand it. Shit I have to stop this I said to myself, so as hard as it was I went back in the kitchen and yell to turn the music down then walked into the living room. What the hell is going on I said as the two of them look shocked and worried. I sent my daughter to her room and tell the young man I need to talk to him. To my surprise the young man starts checking me out looking at my chest and legs looking at me with a hunger in his eyes. ?My name is Steve Keller he says, hope I did not do anything to upset you? No I stammered as he continued to stare at my skirt and chest. I tried to tell Steve that I do not allow my daughter to have guys over when I am not home because to any thing can happen. ?I understand baby? he said in a deep voice ?things can get pretty hot and then people loose control and do wild things.? Steve was now standing only a few inches from me his 6?-6? muscular frame towering over me. I looked down to see he had a huge bulge in his pants, ?Sorry about that beautiful women do that to me? Steve said with a smile. ?You know sweetheart I could see you watching us in the mirror over there? I almost died on the spot. Steve then ran his hand up my arm, sending chills thru me. ?I could see you liked what you saw in the mirror, didn?t you baby? I just nodded my head yes as my pussy was throbbing with heat. ?Tell me baby do you want to feel my cock? Steve asked as his hands began sliding up my sides to my breasts. Yessss I moaned softly as he began rubbing my breast with his hands. ?Unzip my pants baby and pull it out? he told me. My hands were shaking as I slowly undid his zipper and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. I could not even get my fingers all the way around it and it had to be at least 10 inches long. Out of instinct I began stroking it wit my hand as I felt Steve?s hand slide under my skirt into my soaking wet panties. Ooohhhh Godddddd I moaned softly as his finger dipped into my hot pussy. ?Damn baby you are very horny, bet you would like to feel this cock inside you wouldn?t you baby? Yesss I whimpered. Steve them gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock, which I did without hesitation. Steve?s cock would barely fit in my mouth and I really had to stretch my mouth open wide. God his cock felt so hard and so powerful in my mouth, never in my life had I had something this strong and powerful in my mouth and it really turned me on. I sucked Steve?s cock for awhile and was really getting in to it when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to bend over the couch. I did as I was told and soon I felt Steve push my skirt up then rip my panties off. Then I felt Steve cock sliding up and down my wet hot slit, god I wanted him inside me so bad it was unreal. God fuck me I finally had to beg him, ?You want this big black cock don?t you baby?? God yes I want you to fuck me so bad, please Steve fuck me with that big black cock please I begged him. I could feel the huge head of Steve?s cock covering the entrance to my pussy as he began to push into me. Ohhhhhhhhhh shittttttttt I whimpered as my pussy was stretched wide open by his thick cock. My pussy felt like it was on fire as it stretched to accommodate Steve?s huge cock just as I thought I could stand the pain anymore I felt a pop in my pussy and then felt several inches of Steve?s cock slide inside me. Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhh yessssss I whimpered as a wave of intense pleasure shot straight through me. ?Damn you have some tight pussy baby, but don?t worry about that sweetheart because I am going to open this tight pussy right up for you? Steve said as he slid several more inches inside me. Steve had a hold of my hips and was working 8 maybe 9 inches back and forth inside my throbbing pussy. My pussy had never felt so alive and stuffed before this 18 year was showing this women what a real man?s cock felt like, and I loved it. I began cumming over and over again, my first multiple orgasms. Steve had managed to work all but an inch or so inside me, when he grabbed my hair and thrust forward with all his might. Ohhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd I screamed as he buried all 11 inches inside me. Steve began pounding my pussy like mad and I was screaming and moaning loader and loader with each stroke. I was in love with this young man?s cock and I knew it and so did he. I looked up to see my daughter standing in the hall way watching her mom getting the fuck of her life. ?Tell your daughter what you crave now baby? I can?t I whimpered ?Tell baby tell what a women really needs to be satisfied? Steve said as he smacked my ass hard and thrust forward with all his might. Oh Godddddd, yessssssssssss fuck me Steve. ?Tell her baby, tell them what a white women really need to be satisfied? Ohhhhhhh goddddddddd Steve, they need a big black cock. ?Tell your daughter what your pussy will be needing to be satisfied from know on? Ohhhhhhh shittttttttt I need your big black cock Steve, ohhhhhhh shittttttttt cumming againnnn. Steve then motioned over my oldest daughter to him and told her to watch as his cock slid in and out of my pussy. ?You want this cock to don?t you baby? he asked my daughter. ?When I finish with your mom here I going to fuck you too baby, is that alright with you?. I looked back to see my daughter locked in a passionate kiss with Steve. The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and I got to watch my daughter have her first orgasm. Steve comes over regular know to keep his mom and daughter sluts satisfied Hope you enjoyed 157972 2.92/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment