Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Got Caught Breaking the Rules

It was bound to happen. I didn?t think that my wife, Suzy, was going to get off work early. I put in the DVD of Mike, Suzy?s boyfriend, fucking her, in the player. I got out the panties that still had Mike?s cum stains on them and started to jerk off. All of a sudden, Suzy busts into the master bedroom to find me, in her and Mike?s bed, jacking off with her cum stained panties in my mouth. She was pissed, but recognized an opportunity for me to be punished, severely. She told me, ?It?s been too long since the last time I had to punish you. You stupid, little dick, fuck!? With that, she disappeared into the closet and came back out with my punishment plug. I begged her to not make me wear that big plug in my butt. Suzy wasn?t having it. ?Get over here, on your knees, NOW!? Suzy demanded. I crawled over like I?ve been trained to do. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I was kneeling in front of her and she said, ?Open your mouth.? I did and she pushed that huge plug in my mouth. My wife said in a stern voice, ?I told you that you are never to let me catch you masturbating. You came into my and Mike?s room and attempted to get off in Mike?s domain. Wait until Mike comes over tonight. You?re going to get it good you pathetic piece of shit excuse for a husband. You can?t follow simple instructions because you are a pathetic, weak, little limp dick bitch!!!? She removed the plug from my mouth and said, ?Open wide!? Suzy spit a big wad of saliva in my mouth and shoved that big butt plug back in my mouth. ?Look at you, on your knees like a pathetic pussy. Your eyes are watering like a little girl?s. You have a butt plug in your mouth and it is about to be in your ass, and you are too scared and weak to stop it. Now, turn around and put your face down and your ass up!? I did as I was told, and my wife spit on my asshole and started rubbing that huge butt plug against my hole. With one smooth motion, my wife, Suzy, pushed that plug all the way in. I let out a scream. ?That?s right you little dick bitch! That?s the first phase of your punishment for violating my and Mike?s sexual paradise. I?m going to call Mike right now and let him know what you did. I took it easy on you, you pathetic piece of shit. On our wedding, you promised to obey me; well I guess that makes you a liar.? Suzy made me follow her into the living room and sit facing the corner. She called Mike and let him know every detail of my lurid acts. My wife then handed me the phone and said, ?Listen to this you piece of shit, you fucked up.? Mike said, ?Shut up and listen you stupid little dick bitch! I told you the first time your wife introduced us that she is mine, your wife belongs to me. I also told you that your former bed was also mine. You forfeited your rights to your life when you had to let a real man step up and take care of your wife. You are a pathetic little dick fuck who can?t take care of his wife?s needs. You entered my room and masturbated on my bed that I fuck your wife in. So tonight I?m going teach you a lesson. Now turn around and tell your wife you are sorry.? When I turned around to apologize to my wife for offending her and her boyfriend, she started laughing. Evidently, the shame I was getting from my wife?s boyfriend, Mike, turned me on so much I got a full 4 inches erect. Suzy took the phone from me and was laughing as she told Mike, ?This little bitch got turned on by your scolding. ha ha ha. I can?t wait to see you tonight Mike, and I guess baby dick over here is excited to see you tonight, too.? Suzy hung up the phone and made me draw a hot bubble bath for her. She told me that the second phase of my punishment was to help her get ready for her date with Mike tonight. She made me clean her entire body, dry her off, and put on her lotion. She made me pick out what she was going to wear. From past experience, the sexier I dress her up the more humiliation I get. For my wife?s date with Mike, I picked out a red, spaghetti strapped, silk mini-dress with matching red nylons and red 3? stilettos. For undergarments I chose a red satin front g-string that was so small my wife?s pussy lips always slipped out of the side and the thong was so thin it didn?t cover up her asshole. Suzy looked stunning. Her long black hair had a light curl and her face was that of an angel. I, standing there naked with that plug still in my ass, said, ?You look beautiful my love.? She just stared at me blankly for a minute and said, ?Now it?s time for phase three of your punishment.? She made me put on the panties that were stained with Mike?s cum. She then took me into her closet and sat me in front of her mirror. ?If you?re going to act like a bitch, you have to look like a bitch.? She proceeded to put gobs of slutty bright blue eye shadow on my eyes, bright pink rouge on my cheeks and shiny cherry red lipstick on my lips. She then put two pink ribbons in my hair. ?Now you look like a little sissy bitch,? my wife giggled. She followed with a sarcastic, ?Awe you?re a pretty princess baby dick.? It was almost time for Mike to arrive. I carefully poured his favorite drink, a Jack and Coke. I got to the entry way as I heard his Mustang pull up in my?well his driveway. I was so nervous standing there in my wife?s panties stained with his cum, and that butt plug planted firmly in me. I was sweating and I could feel my make-up starting to run. Mike walked in (he doesn?t have to knock). He glared at me and took his drink. He walked over to my wife and she threw her arms around his neck, gave him a long passionate kiss, and said, ?I missed you.? Mike gave my wife another kiss, patted her on her round butt and whispered something in her ear. Mike turned towards me walked up to me and back handed me in the mouth. I fell to the floor under Mike?s heavy hand. Mike grabbed me by my hair and said, ?Look here you little bitch, if I ever think you are fucking with my shit again I?m going to fuck you up!!! I took it easy on you this time because you are a pathetic piece of shit, but next time I?m going to kick your bitch ass all over this house!!! Do you understand me bitch?? I couldn?t say it fast enough so he jerked me around by my hair and slapped me hard across the face and yelled, ?DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BITCH?!!? I whimpered out a definite, ?Yes sir. I understand you Mike. I am sorry sir. It will never happen again sir.? He turned to my wife and said, ?Come on baby, let?s get out of here and allow this bitch to think about what he has done.? Suzy was laughing on her way out. My wife walked right over me and said, snickering, ?That?s phase 4 of your punishment. A pathetic sissy cuckold like you should know better than to fuck with a real man. I told you that you fucked up messing with my boyfriend. You better clean up Mike?s and my bedroom before we get back or I?m going to spank you with my belt. You understand me Princess Baby Dick?? ?Yes my love,? I said, trying to choke back my tears. ?Fucking pathetic,? she said and Mike agreed as they left for their date. I knew my wife meant business so I made sure to clean their bedroom up nice and tidy. I changed their sheets, vacuumed and dusted their entire bedroom. Then I set up candles and Mike?s tripod just the way he liked it. I scented their bedroom with lavender because my wife loves it so much. They had been gone for about 5 hours when I heard the roar of Mike?s Mustang rumbling down the block. They always give me a couple of minutes to light the candles in their bedroom and fix a fresh drink for Mike before they come in. So I did just that. I was standing at the door with Mike?s Jack and Coke for what seemed to be an eternity when Mike finally killed the engine. I heard them walking up but they weren?t giggling as usual. Mike opened the door for my wife and she walked straight up to me and planted a big kiss on me. She also spit the rest of Mike?s cum wad in my mouth. ?Taste that. That?s what a real man?s cum tastes like.? I started to gag and went to spit it out. ?Stop! Turn around and look at me,? my wife said. ?Swallow it bitch.? I did so with a grimace. It was sticky and coated my mouth and it tasted horrible. Mike walked up behind my wife, reached up her hot mini-dress and pulled her panties off. They were soaked with his cum. ?You like to suck on your wife?s panties soaked in my cum so much, here is a fresh pair, sissy.? He held that cum drenched thong out to me. When I reached out to take them my wife slapped my hand. ?Lean over and eat them out of his hand you pussy!? She said sternly. So, I leaned over to eat my wife?s panties that were soaked in her boyfriend?s cum. As I leaned forward Mike took his drink from my hand. Mike turned to my wife and put his arm around her waist. They sauntered back to their bedroom for a night of sexual bliss. I heard my wife having orgasm after orgasm from her big dick stud. At one point I heard Mike yell out, ?Whose pussy is this?!? Then my beautiful wife screamed back at her lover, ?Its? your pussy Mike!!!? About 6 hours had passed when Mike finally emerged from his and my wife?s bedroom. He looked at me snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground in front of him, and said, ?Here, NOW!? I crawled over right in front of him on my hands and knees. As I was kneeling in front of him he said, ?Smell my finger. This is what the inside of your wife?s ass smells like. Now go to your room. Your wife wanted me to tell you it?s time for phase 5 of your punishment.? Mike turned and left. I crawled down the hall to my room. I opened up the door and there was my wife standing there wearing a strap-on dildo and covered in Mike?s cum. She had Mike?s camera and tripod facing my bed. ?For being a pathetic piece of shit sissy, I am going to fuck your ass with my strap-on just like the bitch you are? 24072 2.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment