Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Shouldn’t of Said It Part 2

It was a man! He was at least 6?3? and had to have weighed 250 pounds of pure muscle. He towered over me. My wife stood on her tip toes, gave him a kiss and walked him over to me. With a big smile, my wife said, ?This is my mysterious friend from work, Rick.? He reached out to shake my hand and I stood there in shock. ?Don?t be rude sweetie, shake Rick?s hand!? My wife snapped at me. I reached out and shook his huge hand. Rick?s hand wrapped around mine and he had a death grip. I started laughing and said, ?I get it. This is a good joke. I am sorry for being such an asshole. I will never trivialize our sex life again.? My wife said, ?This is no joke, silly-boy. Rick is going to help you improve your sexual skills by taking your place as my lover. You wanted all of this, sweetie. This was your idea. You wanted me to bring in someone else. I get to choose who I bring in.? Then Rick looked down at me and said, ?This is no joke either. I only have room for two on my bike. If you want to go out with us, I?ll call you and let you know where to meet us.? Then, Rick turned away from me, put his hand around my wife?s waist, and they were gone. I just stood there in shock. I heard Rick fire up the engine to his motorcycle. I raced to the garage and jumped in my Camry. When I pulled out of the driveway, my wife and Rick were gone. I spent a good three hours looking for them before I got a call from Rick. ?Hey bud, we are meeting some of our work mates at the Hilton Lounge. Later!? Rick hung up before I could ask to speak with my wife. When I got to the bar, my wife and Rick were sitting at a corner booth with three of the girls they work with. As I got to the table I noticed there wasn?t enough room for me. The place was packed. There were no more chairs. I was left standing in the middle of the aisle. Rick was in the middle with his arm around my wife, and she was practically sitting in his lap. Then everyone at the table, including my wife, voted me to be the drink bitch. My wife whispered something in Rick?s ear and Rick looked at me and said, ?Go get these ladies some cosmopolitans and get me a double whisky, no ice.? The girls laughed and I just slumped and went to get their drinks. When I returned, my wife and Rick were gone. I asked the girls where they went. They looked at me annoyed and pointed to the dance floor. As I sat down in the empty space the girls all got up and left. I was saying bye to them but they were just ignoring me. Then I turned to see my wife dancing with Rick. She was straddling Rick?s leg and grinding up against it with her pussy. Rick had one of his huge hands cradling my wife?s body as the other hand explored her deliciously tight curves. Then my wife did the unthinkable, she reached up and gave Rick the most sensual kiss I have ever seen. My heart was crushed. At that moment I knew that this was for real. After a couple of more songs, Rick and my wife came back to the table. Rick took the other side and my wife sat next to him. They drank their drinks and ignored me. My wife finished her cosmo and Rick looked at me and said, ?Well? get up and get her another one.? My wife didn?t even look at me she just smiled at Rick and gave him another kiss on the lips. The bar was really busy so it took me forever to get my wife her drink. When I came back to the table, they were gone. Just then, the waitress walked up to me with a bill. ?You must be the husband.? The waitress snickered. Evidently, they had been there the entire time and ran up a huge bill that I had to pay for. I asked the waitress if they might have told her where they are going. She said, ?I know where they are going later, back to your house.? I paid the lady. She laughed, shook her head, and walked away. I left feeling as though every eye in the place was leering at me like a freak and laughing at me for being weak. I drove around for a good two hours. I kept calling Rick?s number but he wouldn?t answer. After about three hours, Rick called and said, ?Hey bud, we?re going home now.? Then he hung up. I raced home to find Rick?s motorcycle already in my driveway. I walked in the door and saw Rick sitting on my couch and my wife stripped down to her sexy lingerie. My wife was doing a sexy little dance for him. My wife looked at me and said, ?Sit.? I sat in the chair facing my wife. Rick snapped his fingers and said, ?Look at me. This is how tonight?s going to play out. I?m going to fuck your wife but you don?t get watch at first. When I call you in then you can watch.? I looked at my wife and said, ?Are you really going to go through with this? Why are you doing this to me?? My wife looked at me and said, ?Yes, Rick is going to fuck my pussy and give me the orgasms that you can?t deliver. He has a huge cock and I want his huge cock to make me cum. Besides, you asked for it, and you agreed to it. You are a good husband, but you suck in bed so I am going to get the pleasure that you agreed to let me have. Tonight, I am Rick?s woman so you don?t get to talk to me. You have to talk to Rick.? Then, Rick chimed in, ?By the way bud, you don?t talk to me. I talk to you. You are incompetent at keeping your wife satisfied, so you cleaned up your house, dressed your wife up like a sexy little slut, and let a real man take her out and show her off. You even paid for it. Now, I get to come in and show you how to fuck a hot woman the way she needs to be fucked. Also, you don?t get to talk to me because I don?t like you. You are pathetic and weak. Your wife seems to like you so you can hang around, but you better do what I say or I might beat you like the bitch you are. You understand me boy?? I didn?t say anything. My wife chuckled and said, ?You better answer him. Look at him. Rick is a real bad ass. I think he could kick your pathetic ass, easily.? I looked at Rick and said, ?I understand.? ?That?s what I thought you?d say, pussy.? Rick said. ?That attitude will keep you off my shit list, boy. Now, get me a double whisky.? I walked to the kitchen, dumbfounded. I was half scared and very emotionally drained. When I got back from the kitchen with Rick?s drink, my wife was between his legs and sucking Rick?s huge cock. Rick?s cock was 10 inches, fat and full of veins. My dick was the standard issue 5 inches and puny. My wife was working his cock like a pro. I could tell Rick was really enjoying it by the way he kept telling me how good my wife was at sucking cock. Rick took another drink and emptied his glass. He said to me, ?Go get me another one, boy.? When I returned, Rick motioned me to stand behind my wife. Rick pulled my wife?s hot little thong off of her and said, ?Since you like to toss salad so much, kneel down and toss her salad for me. Get your wife?s asshole all wet so I can fuck it later.? So there we were. I was tossing my wife?s salad, again. Only this time, she was sucking some guy?s huge cock. I could tell that she had gotten sweaty because her asshole was salty. My wife started to moan and Rick said, ?Sounds like he really can toss salad.? My wife came off Rick?s fat cock and said, ?The only thing he is good at.? Rick laughed and pushed my wife?s beautiful face back down on his enormous cock. After Rick finished his drink, he said, ?Listen up, boy. I am about to take your wife back to your room and fuck her. You better not peek in on us or I will fuck you up. When I call you, you better come running. Do you understand me?? I just mumbled an ?Uhm hum.? Through my wife?s butt cheeks. Rick reached back and smacked me on the head really hard. ?You say ?I understand you, Rick? when I ask you a question!? Rick dictated in a firm tone. ?I understand you, Rick.? I blurted out nervously. My wife started laughing at me. Rick stood my wife up and turned her around facing me. Now I was on my knees, my wife was standing over me, and Rick was sitting behind her. My wife said, ?I told you Rick is a bad ass. You better not disrespect our guest again. Rick came over here to take care of your job, because you can?t handle it. So you better show him some gratitude.? She then said, ?Rick, if he disrespects you again, you can do with him what you want.? Rick then pulled out my wife?s panties. He put them over my head and said, ?Hold on to these for me. We don?t need them now.? My wife giggled as Rick picked her up. He threw my wife over his gigantic shoulder like she was a rag doll. As Rick was carrying my wife to our room, to fuck her, he said, ?Remember, do not come in your room unless I ask you to.? My wife was over his shoulder looking back at me with a big smile and waving bye. The next three hours were excruciating. They didn?t bother to close the door. Even if they had, I could?ve still heard my wife?s screams of joy and her blissful moans of passion. I had never heard my wife make the noises she made, and I never made her say some of the things she said. ?I?m cumming again, Rick! I?m cumming on your big fat cock!? She moaned out several times. At one point she kept yelping out, ?Ohh My God, Ohh My God!? over and over again. Rick said, ?SHUT UP!? then I heard a couple of slaps. I got brave and jumped up. But my wife screamed out, ?Fuck That Pussy Rick! Fuck It Harder!? So I returned to my seat of shame and loneliness. ?Hey, boy! Bring us some water!? I heard Rick yell from my bedroom. I poured them water real fast and brought it to them. When I brought them their water the room was a mess. My wife was lying across the bed on her stomach between Rick?s legs, sucking his huge cock. My wife rocked back on her knees and grabbed the water without even acknowledging my existence. She was all out of breath and sweaty. Rick?s cock was dripping cum and there were two huge hand prints on my wife?s ass. Rick stood up and grabbed the water I poured for him and walked to the bathroom. My wife said, ?I hope you are having a good time, sweetie. I know I am. I?ve cum five times so far. I think you were really on to something when you opened up your big stupid mouth and suggested we bring someone else in. Rick has made me cum like I never thought possible. Look at my pussy.? My wife bent over to show me her tight little box was gaped open, and she was dripping Rick?s huge load out. Rick?s fresh load covered her ass crack all the way to the front. Rick came out of the bathroom looking at me and laughing. ?That?s how you fuck pussy, boy,? he said. My wife?s full attention turned to Rick and she said, ?Make him eat my ass while I get you hard again. I want you to fuck my ass as good as you fucked my pussy.? Rick turned to me and said, ?I?ve been fingering her ass out using my spit for lube. Slurp up my load from your wife?s pussy and ass and spit it into her asshole.? I just stood there in shock. I would not put another man?s load in my mouth I thought to myself. That?s when ?POW? Rick smacked me across the face. Then he followed by a good shot to my stomach. I fell to the floor and my wife started laughing. Rick grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. I let out a scream and a whimper. My wife laughed even harder and said, ?I made the same noise when he pulled my hair, too. Did you cum like I did, sweetie? I told you, ?you better not fuck with Rick or he would kick your ass? didn?t I? You wanted this to happen and it is happening so don?t fight it, sweetie.? Rick still had my hair and grabbed my face with his other hand. ?What the fuck did I tell you to say when I told you to do something?? Rick said in an impatient tone. ?Yes, I understand you, Rick.? I said trying to choke back tears. Rick threw me by my hair to the floor and motioned my wife to back up to the edge of the bed. I got on my knees in front of my wife, bent over on our bed. I began to lick Rick?s load up and spit it into my wife?s asshole. His cum tasted horrible like bad whisky. I kept gagging and heaving. Some of Rick?s cum dripped on the floor and he made me lick it up when I was done. Rick saw that my work was done and said, ?Alright, get the fuck out. It is time for me to fuck your wife?s ass. It should be you, here in my shoes, about to fuck your own wife, but you are a pathetic sissy. So a real man has to come in and do it for you.? The whole time my wife was giggling at me and then she said, ?Out now! I?m ready for round 2! Rick, fuck my ass and make it yours.?I turned around and moped all the way back to my chair in the living room. Rick spent another solid hour and a half fucking my wife?s ass. She loved it. She just kept cumming and cumming. One point in their session my wife said, ?How can you cum so much? My insides are drenched in your cum.? Rick was fucking my wife so hard in her ass that she declared, ?ITS YOUR ASS RICK!!! THAT ASS BELONGS TO YOU NOW!!!? While he was fucking my wife, Rick called me to the room and said, ?Listen to this, tell him baby.? My wife was getting railed hard by her big dick stud. Between gasping and whimpering she mumbled out, ?This pussy and ass belong to Rick now. You don?t get to touch me without Rick?s permission, and you never get to fuck me while I?m seeing Rick.? Then Rick started railing her real hard. My wife started getting louder and louder. Rick reached out and pulled her hair back real hard and smacked her ass. My wife exploded on his fat cock with an earth shattering orgasm. Still holding on my wife?s hair, Rick motioned with his free hand for me to leave. So that?s that. Rick comes over two or three times a week to fuck my wife. I have to help out by bringing them refreshments and running Rick?s errands. Rick calls me up and makes me go buy my wife clothes so that she looks hot when he takes her out, at my expense. I am in charge of making sure Rick has plenty of his favorite whisky on hand. I don?t want to run out because Rick will beat my ass. He always finds some reason. 12293 1.74/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment