Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ms. Marca Part 66

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me? just a part of my life! Ms. Marca Part 66 "Hello... is anybody in here?" "Hello?" That has got to be water running, damn did Jack go off and leave water running? Just as I turned the corner into the hall just outside his bathroom off the kitchen I saw James, Jack's younger brother's boy, shit this was not a boy anymore. He was standing there, totally naked, looking very sexy. Looking at him took my breath away. "Umm... oh my god... I... umm... sorry. I wasn't sure if anyone was in here." was all I could get out before my jaw hit the floor in total awe. He had a well-sculpted body that is for sure, James had grown into a tall, maybe 6'5", young hunk with a six pack, amazing arms, and an amazing something else. Not to mention he was fine as hell. "Oh hey there Ms. Marca. I had no idea I would come home to a empty house. Uncle Jack left me a note saying that he went to my other uncle's for a few days. What might I do for you?" The young hung 19 years college kid had that look on his face, letting me know that he didn't mind me looking at his big dong. God was that kid hung. I tried recollecting myself before slowly backing back into the bathroom door, but I seemed to be in a trance and my eyes were fixed on his manhood. "Ah... oh I was checking on the house your, ah, ... uncle asked me to look in from time to time for him and feed the dog, ah ... I didn't know anyone would be here!" I answered him without taking my eyes off of his cock. I felt that empty feeling in my stomach, as if it was ready to do a flip, my butt got goosebumps and my pussy came alive. "James... I don't know you were here, ah... I... umm... was just wondering why the water was running and came to see if a pipe was linking, but... ah... oh my... I guess not. Oh me, ah.... oh I better go!" As I turned from facing him, he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it and in my attempt to move into the doorway with my eyes still looking at his big dong, I bumped into the door frame and hit my right boob. It nearly took my breath away as I struggled to keep myself upright. "Damn Ms. Marca, don't you go bruising those beauties, you'll make every man on the block unhappy, say when do I get to join the club?" I looked the tall drink of water in the face and cocked my head to one side. "What club sweety, I have no idea what your talking about!" Than my eyes went back to his cock. "Come on Marca, this club... (with his free hand he pointed to his cock that he was jerking on.) The Marca's Big Cock Club. Half the men on the street are members, so how about me, I think I fit in just right with the others!" I stood looking at him getting upset that he knew about the club. My breathing became faster and I felt flushed, god when I see a man, and he was a man, when I see a cock like this for the first time I feel like a bowl of jelly, I get weak. I took a deep breath, trying to put on a good face. "Young man I don't know where you heard that bullshit, but there is no such Club, I better have a talk with your uncle about you and how ugly you're behaving in front of me, you could put a towel around yourself and stop masturbating!" "Aww c'mon Ms. Marca. I know you want me. I see the way you look at me from the upstairs window, the way your cheeks flush when I smile at you, and the way you giggle whenever you look at my tight jeans. You fucking tease, you wiggle that ass whenever you walk away, knowing I'm looking at it. So come on just give in to your temptation, and I promise we'll have fun." "James, you're taking me being nice and friendly the wrong way, I don't peek in on you, I will have that talk with Jack when he gets back." "I bet you will, are you going to talk with him before he screws you or after? Marca I know all about you doing him and half the men on the street and doing uncle Jack's best customer since I was 17." "Since you were 17?" "Shit Marca, I lost count of how many times I jerked off up in the bedroom that overlooks your backyard, when you're out getting sun by your pool. Hell I saw you fuck that handy man of yours once by the tool shed!" I put my hand to my mouth as I sucked in air, making a gasping sound. "Oh no, you saw me and Jake?" "You bet your ass I did, he had you standing up bent over that stack of fire wood by the side of the shed in your backyard. I remember it like it was yesterday, when I looked out my bedroom window I saw you in those sexy high heels and you had your panties in your hand with your dress up over your ass as you held onto the wood pile. It was one day after school in September. Man that nigger has a cock, I got 9 inches, is he as big or bigger than this?" "Oh my god, you're 9 inches? oh me!" One of my hands went to my boob and the other to my lower stomach just above my mound, my pussy was getting wetter. The kid held his now stiff cock up toward me. I looked down at it and than back at his face I, ah, ... I don't know, Jake is big, I guess!" I looked away and took a deep breath, Jesus what am I to do, think girl! "James don't use that word, I don't like that N word!" "Hey he is a nigger, you might know the answer to this question: Are all niggers hung?" His smart mouth was getting me mad, if he knew what blood ran in me would he use that word? I know what type of white cracker he is. "You have a smartass mouth that will get you nowhere fast!" I'm out of here and so he has a cock, a big cock, fuck him, don't I wish! "Hey black cock lover, I know about that other nigger you fuck once a month, the nigger that brings you your groceries, what's his name, Earl, yea, .. big cock Earl, tell me is he hung like Jake or is he bigger?" That stopped me in my tracks, fuck, how much does this kid know, who all has been telling him this? I turned back toward him. "Who told you about Earl?" He got that grin on his face, you all seen it, the grin like the cat that had eaten the canary. "Tell me James, who told you?" "No one told me, hell Marca after I saw you and Jake screwing on that wood pile, I got to peeking in on you whenever I could and that summer I was here with uncle Jack I got to see you do the whole street!" "Oh James no, did you tell your uncle, have you told anyone?" "Fuck Marca, every guy that is screwing you knows who is in the club. Let me tell you who all I seen you screw or give a BJ to. First was Jake, than the water delivery guy, then my uncle, then Bill down the street, David, Charles, Earl the other nigger. You had a guy in that did some remodeling for you, you did him a few times. I think I saw you with his two helpers one day. One of them was a nigger, you like nigger cock, don't you? I never seen you do my uncles best customers, but I know you fuck them when they get in town. I think he has 3 you do. David has 3 you do and Charlie has 2. You did the bartender that my uncle had here for that cookout last summer. Does your husband ever get any pussy?" I just looked at him and nodded yes. "So, Marca, ah, do I get to join the club? I got the membership fee here in my hand!" I looked at his cock and than at him. I let out that deep breath I had been holding. I made a face as if I were about to beg him not to make me, he knew I was giving in, I knew I was giving in. Damn girl don't reach out for it, you're gone if you do. Walk away, you can say no! "Marca, it is right here all for you, no one to mess up our afternoon, just you me and my 9 inches of pure hard cum filled lovestick, you can touch it baby, come on touch it!" I tried to turn my head to the side, but my eyes failed me and they stayed locked on his, watching him stroke the big pink snake. My breathing was short and fast, like I was in a race to get somewhere. I wanted to get out of that room, but I could not move. Than he reached out to my shoulder and pushed down on me. I knew what he wanted, I too wanted to touch it, I just had to kiss it. I went to my knees and took hold of his young hard dick. I kissed the tip licking the pre-cum off and with puckered lips I sucked the head. Than I kissed down the shaft, making small moaning grunting sounds as I kissed, licked and sucked the big rod. I looked up into his eyes as I kept up the kissing and tongue licking of his shaft until I reached his balls, than I took one into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. The big kid smiling looking at me like he knew he had won the big game. "So Marca, am I a member of the club?" I pulled off his ball looking at the big member as if I were talking to it. "Yes, looks like you get to be a member." I looked at my watch and saw it was just after 1 PM. "I got a couple hours, got to be somewhere at 5 and I need an hour to get ready, where is your bedroom?" He took my head and placed it back at his cock head. "Mmmmm, oh it's big, you're so hard!" I looked at his uncircumcised instrument that had to be bigger than 9 inches, fuck it was long and thick. I could feel my pussy moisten and my hunger for having his cock in me build. "Suck me off Marca!" James moaned as I stroked his hardening prick. My wet tongue licked every inch of his shaft, more fervently than I had done to my husband this morning before he went to work. I ached to devour his young dick. When my lips finally covered his erect throbbing cock, my head began bobbing up and down while I looked up at his piercing dark eyes. He moaned and shot his huge load into my mouth. His hot sticky cum went down my throat, some dripped down my chin. I couldn't believe it but I came at that very moment. I could feel my release dripping down my legs. James suddenly moved my mouth away from his hot rod and lifted me from the floor. Still bent over I let my tongue reached out and licked as much of his cum as it could. He tasted wonderful. He pulled my head up off his big tool and I looked up into his eyes. "Please James, let me finish, just a little more!" "Oh you're not done, we'll take this to the bedroom!" The big cocked kid slapped my ass as we walked out of the bathroom. "Right down the hall my lady, damn I love your big boobs!" In the hall I felt him beside me, I felt his hand slide over my ass. I gasped as he moved his fingers between my ass cheeks and down to my moistening pussy. "Mmm... Girl you are so fine... I've been thinking of this ever since I saw you with that nigger!" He came up behind me, swept my hair out of the way, and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side and let out a quiet moan. I leaned back against him. With his mouth on my neck, he undid my dress completely and slid it off me as we went into his bedroom. He dropped the dress on the chair in the corner and since I wore no underwear he had me nude. Well except for my 3-inch heeled sandals. He cupped my tits and fondled them, pinching my erect nipples occasionally. I ground my ass into him, feeling his erection poking my ass. I could tell he had been with a few girls I'm sure his age, I loved his touch. His kisses and licks on my neck were driving me crazy, while his fondling of my breasts was sending waves of electricity to my pussy. Suddenly he let go of my breasts and picked me up effortlessly. He carried me to the bed, onto which he put me down gently. I lay back while he knelt between my legs and put them over his shoulders. I knew what was coming, damn was he going to eat me without me cleaning up? "You want me to go clean up love?" I said, as I spread my thighs wide, opening up my juicy pussy to him. I closed my eyes when I felt his warm breath on my inner thighs. Then I felt his rough tongue on my slit. I do not know how long he ate me out. All I know was that I writhed and moaned and cried as I continued squeezing his head with my thighs each time I climaxed. He would dip his tongue in my love hole, swirl it around, and then lick and suck and nibble his way to my clit. Moreover, when he would suck on my clit... oh god... I think that I was on the verge of passing out. He did not neglect my ass, licking his way down to my puckered anus, and forcing his tongue inside. I think he stopped after I came for the fifth time. I lay there panting when he looked at me from between my spread legs. He ate me out like a pro. His face was glistening from my wetness and his cream and than he got up on his knees. I sat up on my elbows and looked at his hard swinging cock. I reached out to him, on my hands and knees I knelt in front of him and touched his cock; he was so hot and hard, swinging up and down. "Give me that big snake!" I gasped sloppily, and he thrust his cock roughly into my mouth, sucking noisily as saliva ran down it's length. "You like the way I suck your cock? Huh? Am I good? Huh?" I stabilized it with my hand. He moaned when I kissed it, flicking the tip with my tongue. I licked the pre-cum off, relishing in the salty taste. With one hand at the base, I started licking my way down his cock, playfully grazing the shaft with my teeth. I planted little kisses on the underside of his cock. I than engulfed the head into my wet warm mouth. I sucked and licked it, slowly working more of the thick cock into my mouth. At the same time I fondled his balls, lightly grazing my long red nails over the sensitive flesh. He was really moaning by then. He grabbed a handful of my silky black hair and gently pulled on it while trying to thrust more of his cock in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and relaxed my throat, letting him fuck my mouth. His thrusts increased, as he got it back to fully hard. I started working my tongue on his cock each time he thrust it in, while squeezing his balls. Suddenly I felt him pull it out of my mouth and sat back on the bed. His body was sweaty and he was still breathing hard. I got up and kissed his cheek and collapsed next to him. He put his big arm around me. "Damn Marca, I think my uncle was right, you really know how to suck dick, Jesus better than any of the girls at school!" he murmured. I was elated. "And you really know how to eat pussy... I loved it..." I whispered. He turned his face towards mine and we kissed. Our tongues met and explored each other's mouth. When the kiss ended, I was hot again. Wow, so was he. His cock stood proudly erect between his legs. He stroked it a few times, and then he turned to me. "Get down on your hands and knees, I just got to fuck you like that nigger Jake did!" I complied, getting on my hands and knees in front of him with my fine ass in the air. He knelt behind me and rubbed his cock along my slit, coating it with my juices, before he thrust it in. Half of his huge cock pushed into my tight pussy in the first thrust. I groaned and pushed my ass back into him. He withdrew it and then thrust it again. I looked back at him and nodded, telling him it was good, I was good to go. "Fuck me, you big dick fucker!" I moaned. "Deep, deeper darling", the way I like it! Real hard now!" "Whose cunt is this today, slut-babe? Who owns you now, this minute?" rasped James as he shoved himself into me kneeling behind me, then held it still and deep for a moment while a little orgasm quivered its way through my body. "You do James. Today I'm yours," I gasped. "You know that! Now give me your big dick, you nasty fucker!!" "Your fucking wish is my command, always wanted to fuck the street whore!" James ground out as he began jack hammering into my gash being split by his cock. I rested on my elbows and buried my head in the pillow, damn this was good. Street whore, was I , was this what the men felt I was? "Oh, God! Marca! If it wasn't for you next door I would have never learned about sex! Jesus I have dreamed about having your ass for ages." It was total bliss. His fat, long cock in me, his deep voice telling me what a great fuck I was. The roughness and spontaneity of our intimacy, damn it was good. I looked over at the clock on the night stand, shit this kid had been fucking me for 45 minutes. I still could not believe he was still giving me cock, damn what a 19 year old can do to make it last so long, shit he had staying power. His thrusts started getting faster and faster, his balls slapping my thighs. With his hands on my hips I was getting it good and he was riding my ass for it was worth. "Oh Marca, ah... I'm going to cum... Oh my god!" He moaned and wailed. I could not take it any more. My pussy walls clamped down on his cock and I came with a loud cry. As soon as my pussy tightened around his member, he let out a second grunt and shot more good young cream into my love tunnel. He kept pumping my pussy full of his sperm. It was amazing. I fell onto the bed and he flopped down beside me. I put his arm around me and pulled me next to him. We lay quite for a few minutes and I felt his fingers go to my rock hard nipples. In a whisper he said "I love your breasts, God you're beautiful, I love you Marca, I always have!" Before I could react, he came back with. "Hey, what's wrong with your husband. How come he doesn't take care of you like this?" "He tries, honey, he gives it all he has. Just that I need more than he has!" There was a short pause as James put his hand down on his semi hard cock. "Maybe if you didn't keep him so busy making you money for all your nice things, he'd have time for some nookie once in a while!" I turned my head toward him and looked down on his cock and got a good look at his two hen eggs size balls hanging down and moaned "Honey the poor little cock he has just can't cut it, and besides the poor fucker is usually too tired by Saturday night to give me what I need!" "You got to be kidding. I just find it hard to believe he wouldn't be spending all his time satisfying you." "Oh he tries baby... he tries...! So tell me James when do you want to see me again, you know we got to be careful about meeting! Gosh I hope you want to see me, don't you?" to be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 2240 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment