Thursday, March 14, 2013

Night Swimming

NIGHT SWIMMING by Isoldi1 We were having a vacation in the Philippines .My wife Raquel is a half-Spanish, half Filipina. In April it's summer in this of the world. Local people don't like to swimming in the day. They don't like to get suntan. White skin here is sexy to them. Night swimming under the moon is very popular in this country. We're in the beach resort with her Filipino cousin Nori . His wife was not with him for she was attending a festivity in a nearby island. Only me, my wife and Nori on the beach. I was so drunk on the first day that I sleep in the late afternoon and was able to woke up at around 9:00 in the evening. I look around and found no one in the cottage. "They probably night swimming." I thought. I went and saw two swimmer playfully splashing water at each other. The moon shone so brightly on them but I couldn't recognize who they were so I came closer and sit on a bamboo chair near to a coconut tree. It's Raquel and Nori. They were having so much fun that they didn't notice my presence. Moments later they came closer to each other. They were talking something . Never had an idea what they were talking about .Nori reach to my wife hair and touch her face . He came closer to her face and kissed her. At first my I was rage with jealousy ,I'd like to shout and stop it but I couldn't. Something wrong , my cock was hardening. Not only that I didn't stop them I run to a nearby coconut tree and hid as if I'm a detective on surveillance. I was so aroused by the sight . They kissed passionately. The seawater was only on their upper stomach level. I could so Nori's arm moving; no doubt his hand was very busy with my wife lower body parts. Then he my wife's hips lifted her up and it's obvious she preparing her for a penetration. And I couldn't take it anymore I fished my cock out of my short and started to masturbate. I started to perspire . I was thrilled by the fucking I will witness ,my wife being fucked by her cousin. She open her legs wide and sunk to her cousin. She started her up and down movement. Circular waves were formed around them, only then that I notice that the sea was calm and still. Their fucking was disturbing it. If you see the movie where circular waves were formed by the thunder step of the dinosaur. Here is the circular waves made by the fucking movement of my wife and her cousin. I watched the center of the waves transfixed. Their fucking was getting faster and faster and I could hear my wife moaned. The waves were getting bigger. I decided to take a closer look and dip into the water . The incestuous sex has consummated them that they didn't notice I was approaching them. I waded through the water with my hand on my rock hard cock. "OOOHH NORI FUCK ME FASTER ..FASTER." Raquel moaned. Her eyes were closed, feeling the sensation of her cousin's cock. "My cousin... My fucker." She shouted. "HUH.. .GERARD!!!!!" She looked at me with a frightened eyes. They stopped fucking "GERARD.."Nori said looking at me. Then his eyes looked down and saw my hand holding my rigid cock. "Do want us to stop" He asked . Without my answer she lifted my wife up and down to his cock as they watching my reaction. And then I continued masturbating, they smiled and proceed to fuck vigorously. "Thank you ,hon." Smiling at me as she hump on her cousin with intensity I've never seen before. Raquel must have got the double energy to fuck after she knows of my approval. "Your wife is so hot." Nori declared while bouncing my wife on his cock. "Keep fucking her Nori.I think you're the best cousin she had." I answered. I was a foot from them and reach between their bodies , my hand soon felt their incestuous genetals. My wife's pussy was so full of her cousin ,my finger travel around her hole ,it's impossible not be able to touch Nori's shaft that's ramming my wife. Waves created by my masturbation soon meet theirs as I pounded on my cock faster. I want to cum simultaneously with them. "I'm cumming faster Nori .fasster." My wife screamed. He responded violently. He could almost jump to meet her downward stroke , my hand was sandwiched now and then by their upper genital area. "Ahhhhh."I couldn't take it anymore I cum before them. My sperm mixed into the sea. They usually landed on my wife's body but for the first time it didn't. I tried to catch it flowing in the sea but failed. "GERARD I'm cumming .I'm cumming on my cousin." Raquel shouted. "OOOOOHHH.UUUGGH .AHHHH" She exploded. "HERE'S MINE .OOOOHHHH..TAKE IT ROCKY . TAKE IT.YOU SLUT..YOU FUCKING COUSIN SLUT." Nori came with his angry cock still ramming her. My wife gave a grateful kiss while her legs were around her cousin and his cock was still inside her. "Gerard I need you to understand. It's my first time in his cock .... Please let him fill me more..O.K" She coolly pleads. "O.K. .but Nori I need to be inside her other hole." I looked at Nori smilingly. Here I was giving conditions to my wife and her cousin . I positioned myself on my wife behind and guided my cock into my wife's asshole. Gently I entered and started to go deeper . Nori didn't make a move waiting for me to make the initial ramming. Soon I started my in and out movement. She was so tight, we seldom do this and my first with other man on the pussyhole. Nori still didn't move. I increased the pace. My wife started to moan and she ground her cunt to her cousin and embraced him tight. They held each other closely as I keep ramming my cock. I tried to reach my wife's pussy but their abdomen were watertight I couldn't reach through so I reach her below and instead touched Nori's balls and cock still inside her . Her cunt swallowed his cousin's like it depended on it for life support. I fuck her hard but still all they do were grounding their cock and pussy toward each other. She wailed loudly and as look into her face , tears run through her cheek. "Rocky ..baby are you hurt."I was concern. " No ..I'm happy .don't stop fucking my ass." She demanded. My cock was on all out fucking offensive.as I ram into her faster now. The circular waves around us were created only by me this time as they're only grounding at each other. Suddenly Nori started to move in and out of her pussy. And the waves were became bigger and bigger. We could create a tidal wave we fucked her faster and harder. It took us about twenty minutes before we came simultaneously. And we ground our cocks on her for a few minutes before we decopulate. We spend the rest of the evening in the cottage and fuck her in every imaginable way. He fuck her while my face was few inches from their union of flesh. One time I fingered her pussy while her cuosin was pounding her ass and I masturbated the whole time Our good time became secretive as Nori's wife arrived from a fiesta from a nearby island. Stealthy petting soon became our game. While I talk to her wife ,Diana on the living room Nori fisted my wife in the kitchen and masturbated himself or foot fuck her underneath the table on dinnertime. Nori cock has never entered my wife again ever since Diana return so I arrange a way. Is asked Diana to teach me how to play sunka ,an oriental table games of stones. Nori pretended to go diving and Raquel to come along . They fuck in the boat. Diana is a devout catholic ,she had aunt and uncle connected to the church, so we can't let her be a part of an orgy. The threesome was only repeated on May ,this is the month were there are so many festivities in this country and Diana was very busy. We fuck Raquel three minute after Diana left for a church meeting. It's an " I miss you" fuck like we never seen her before. We immediately pull down her panties and entered her while she was on her denim skirt. I ram into her cunt while Nori fuck her face.And she proceed to take all our cums in every hole she got. My first by Isoldi1@excite.com 6494 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment