Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No Tell Motel

To: All My Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: I recently received this from Michael (VOYRHUSB). He has told me that his wife would be delighted for me to publish her story as further proof of her total power over him. I call this NO TELL MOTEL My wife Amy is 30 something 5'4" 115lbs with dirty blond med length hair, brown eyes and a sexy pouty mouth that I just love. Her body is trim, nipples very responsive and her pussy is very hot wet & tight. Maybe this is the combination that I know I could never live without is what enables her to dominate me. All I know Is I'd do anything for her. I'm not sure when and how I first started giving her control over our sex life, all I know is that where sexual matters are concerned she has absolute power over me. As an example whenever I fuck my wife, I am forced to eat my own cum from her. If I resist she will squeeze and hit my balls until I do. Truth is I enjoy being forced to do this for her. Naturally she dates other men, while I am of course required to remain faithful to her. To some this might seem a double standard, but frankly, I really don't mind. In fact I enjoy her sexual adventures almost as much as she does. I can't explain why, but I get overwhelmed when her bald pussy is full of her lovers cum and she makes me suck her clean. Although, I am allowed to fuck my wife, I must always wait my turn if she has a date. Maybe if I described one of her most recent dates it would explain in a little more detail our relationship. She has many lovers but seems to enjoy the young men with their stamina most of all. Amy's last date took place last summer with a friend of hers who is several years my junior. She met Donny at a club one night when she insisted that we go "out on the town". She was dressed very sexy with high heels, miniskirt and a blouse that was so low cut it was almost displaying her nipples. She indicated that she wanted to meet some new male friends and so she went in ahead of me so that she could flirt unencumbered. When I entered she was already sitting with Donny at the bar and exposing a lot of leg. I sat at the bar as they moved to a booth for a little more privacy. They danced often and during the slow ones Donny's hands were all over her. I could tell how much Amy was enjoying it. He apparently had a previous engagement and had to leave without being able to follow up on Amy's obvious flirtations with him. He asked her to walk her to his car. She told me later that when she got out in the darkened parking lot, he took out her breasts and sucked on her nipples giving her a mini-orgasm before he had to leave. My wife gave him her telephone number and was delighted that he called her the next day. Despite his initial boldness, Amy decided to let their relationship develop somewhat slowly and had many telephone conversations and even a few casual mid-day get togethers over coffee. She kept me abreast of some of their sexy conversations together and even allowed me to listen in on a couple of them. On one occasion, she received a call from him while we were in bed and I had just gone down on her. She made me continue to lick her pussy as she talked to Donny in very sexy tones telling him how much she wanted to make love to HIM. Amy explained that her husband would go along with anything she wanted to do and invited him to come to our place so that they could enjoy themselves in front of me. Donny felt uncomfortable having me present. Therefore, Amy directed me to drive her to a local motel to meet with Donny privately. One of the local no-tell motels on the strip. She had me help dress her in a short black mini with a red g-string and a white silky blouse with no bra. She let me know how much fun she always had talking and flirting with Donny and said that she was going to give him a night to remember. Before we left the house Amy sat on the edge of the bed and had me suck on her bald pussy, while I stroked my cock. However, before I could cum, Amy got up and said it was party time and that my cock would have to wait. I dropped off Amy in the motel parking lot, she saw his car, gave my cock a hard squeeze and said that she would be in touch. I quickly drove home and knew that I was to lie in bed and wait for the phone. A short time passed and the phone rang. It was Amy informing me that she was having a ball playing with Donny. She informed me that his cock was huge and he knew how to please her demanding pussy. She told me to assure Donny that she had my complete approval to fuck his brains out. He got on the phone and with a laugh told me how hot Amy's pussy was and that he still could not believe that it was OK with me to have my wife sucking and fucking him. I told him that it was true and that I received great pleasure having a wife who could take such sexual control and pleasure. He told me that she probably wouldn't need my cock for weeks after he was done with her, he put the phone down and proceeded to let me hear my wife receive a wild fucking for the next hour. Amy finally got back to the phone and told me to come and get her. When I arrived Donny had already left and Amy was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and pussy lips swollen. She had me undress and crawl across the floor to her. She pulled my head and told me to suck her clean. I was then permitted to stroke my cock and cum on her pussy. Of course she had me again lick her clean. After that I was permitted to drive her home as she was exhausted from Donny's attentions and mine. Amy is looking forward to the next date with Donny. All I can hope for is that he'll now feel comfortable enough to allow me to be present! 5136 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment