Monday, March 4, 2013

NY Threesome

" NY 3some " (True Story) By: Anonymous I thought I'd share a very hot threesome I had with a white couple early last year. Before I do let me describe myself. I'm a black male, a professional, in my late 20s, 5'10" tall, athletic and well-hung (nine inches). I had always fantasized about having a threesome and was searching the swinging newsgroups on the internet for a white couple that might be interested in meeting a black guy. One ad. by a couple from here in New York caught my interest and I responded to them by e-mail and after communicating for awhile and exchanging pictures we finally decided to meet at the bar of a local Holiday Inn. This couple had some experience with threesomes and they had suggested that we could meet for drinks at the bar and if the chemistry was there we could go with the flow and have some fun the same night in the room I'd made a reservation for the night. The couple were in their early forties, the lady was about 5'3" tall, 135 lbs, brunette hair and she was wearing kind of a short wrap-type skirt that left a slit down the side of her leg and she looked very sexy . We had a few drinks and just talked as we got to know each other. Anyway the lady and I had e- mailed back and forth before we met as I mentioned, and during this correspondence she had said she would wear no panties on our meeting at the bar. In her e-mails to me she'd said if I had the guts when we met I could check for myself to see whether she had really done that (which is why she was wearing that skirt as it made it easier if I wanted to do that). So we were at the corner end of the bar (there were very few people in the bar) and she was sitting with her legs crossed while she sat on the stool and with the skirt she was wearing her leg was very exposed. She knew I was turned on and wanted to stroke her legs and when I finally placed my hand on her knee she uncrossed her legs leaving her legs slightly open. I took that as an invitation so I slid my hand along the inner side of her thigh and she just smiled and opened her legs a little wider and so I slid my hand up her skirt and the next thing I knew my hand was feeling her pussy hairs - that was so hot!!. I stroked her pussy hairs for a few seconds and when I did the palm of my hand pressed against her pussy lips and she was so wet it was incredible. I took my hand out after that as I didn't want to keep it there long in case anyway spotted what we were doing - but later she told me when my hand touched her pussy that she almost came on the spot :) Well, needless to say there was a lot of very strong chemistry between us and so we decided to go up to my room after finishing our drinks. Later as we went up to my room in the elevator she lifted her skirt up briefly and let me see her ass as I was standing behind her - she had a creamy, firm and full ass and I was so turned on and wanted to grab her right there and fuck her, but all I did was rub and squeeze her ass a little. She was a real exhibitionist as you have probably guessed and this really turned her on. When we got up to my room she was so hot she wanted to have sex right away and she let me undress her - as I said she wasn't wearing any panties and she looked so sexy - her breasts were fairly large and she had very taut brown nipples, and a very hairy pussy, with thick silky black pussy hair. The thing that turned me on most about her was the way her hips and ass swelled - she was built just perfect for hot fucking. I helped her undress, then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide as I took off my clothes and she rubbed her pussy as she waited for me. I lay down on top of her and began licking and sucking her nipples and then moved down to her pussy - she was so wet already and I began eating and licking her pussy and clit and she must have come two or three times. She then asked me to lie down on my back and she climbed on top of me in the 69 position and put a condom on my cock, then she sucked my cock as her pussy was over my mouth and I licked her pussy as she sucked on my cock. She was literally dripping pussy juices into my mouth as I licked her pussy and sucked her clit, and with her sucking my cock the way she was I knew I'd cum soon if she didn't stop so I rolled her over onto her back and then slid my cock deep into her pussy and began fucking her. We both were so turned on that we fucked really hard and fast and both of us came very quickly. After I had rested a few minutes she began to suck my cock again and within a short while I was very hard again - then she told me she wanted to ride my cock so I lay on my back and watched her as she took my cock in her hand and slid it inside her very wet pussy. As she began to fuck up and down on my cock I stroked her ass cheeks with my hands and then squeezed her breasts with my hands and played with her nipples - she rode me so hard, grinding herself on my cock and squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles until I finally I couldn't hold back any longer and we both came together. After that her husband who had been watching us licked her pussy for awhile as she lay on the bed exhausted - he had been watching us all this time and hadn't yet fucked his wife so she asked him to lay down and then she rode his cock until he came. That was so hot to see and I stroked my cock as I watched them - it really seemed to excite her to know that I was watching them fuck and she had a very loud orgasm.. She should have been pretty exhausted by then I'd have thought, but watching them together had me so hot and she was also very turned on by me watching them so I asked her to get on her hands and knees and moved her so that her thighs were just by the edge of the bed - I then stood by the edge of the bed and sunk my cock into her pussy. As I fucked her doggie style she kept moaning about how good it felt to have my black cock inside her white pussy and she would shift her hips back and forth to meet the thrusts of my cock into her pussy - we fucked for long time like that until we both finally came. Afterwards we were all very tired so we called it a night. Comments? Feel free to e-mail me at VKosh@hotmail.com 4370 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment