Thursday, June 21, 2012

Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning: When I opened my eyes, the memories of the previous night came flooding back through the haze of my hangover. I forced myself awake further, and looked around to see that both Jeff and my husband had already gotten up. I could hear the shower running and the smell of coffee drifted up from the kitchen below. I assumed it must be Jeff in the shower and Jack was already up playing servant to us again. A broad smile crossed my face as I realized that as of last night our marriage had changed in the most dramatic of ways. I was in fact in charge of everything. As far as Jack knew I had video proof of what a slut he was and from this point forward I owned him mind, body and soul. The thought of this made my sore pussy ache for just a little more attention. I decided perhaps Jeff needed some company in that shower and I certainly needed to wash the crusty remains of the night before off of my body before appearing in public. Not bothering to grab a robe I snuck quietly into the bathroom. It was here I encountered the biggest shock of my life so far. My husband on his knees in the shower. Jeff's back was to me and he didn't hear or see me come in, and Jack sure couldn't see anything as he had his face thrusting into this man's crotch like there was no tomorrow. My shock faded into delight as I noticed how enthused my husband seemed with the job he faced. If this was in fact a new experience for him, he must have at least fantasized about giving head before. No one could be that natural. The moans from the glassed in shower grew louder and I could see Jeff thrusting his hips to meet Jack's bobbing head. I recognized the noises and knew that Jeff would be coming real soon. I heard him moan "I love fucking your face" to my cock sucking spouse. At that moment it was all I could do not to interrupt the scene, and demand that my husband share some of the fat cock he was sucking. My fingers swiftly made their way to my clit and pinched and pulled it. I was rubbing my thumb across it hard and making myself explode just as I heard the guttural cry as Jeff erupted in my husband's greedy mouth. As Jeff leaned back against the shower wall, Jack raised his eyes to see me standing there watching them. The expression on Jack's face was a mixture of lust and embarrassment. Still oblivious to my presence, Jeff pushed him away and ordered Jack to swallow the load he was holding in his mouth. Jack eyes remained locked on mine as he submitted to Jeff's demand. Noticing Jack's distraction, Jeff followed his gaze and saw me there as well. Jeff flashed his big ass grin and remarked sarcastically "you were right Bianca. He did love it". At this point I had climbed into the roman shower stall with the men. I flashed a wide smile at Jeff and looked down at my obedient spouse. "So bitch, did you like having that huge prick in your mouth"? Jack nodded and looked down at the water still swirling in the bottom of the shower stall. Tell me my slut, what did you like best about his cock? Was it the feeling of the vein against your lips? Was it the smoothness of the skin, like satin in your mouth? Was it the way it jerks as the cum shoots into your mouth in solid streams? Or was it the taste of his hot cum that you eagerly swallowed for him?" Jack mumbled something about liking it all. I wasn't about to let him get away with such a lame response and decided to toy with him some more. Placing my foot in his crotch, I commanded "Look at Jeff, and thank him for filling your need to suck cock". "Thank you Jeff for fucking my hot mouth and filling me with you hot seed" came my newly motivated husband's eager reply. With tears in his eyes, he looked up at me and confessed "I loved it all my mistress. I loved everything about being forced to suck Jeff's cock. Thank you both for allowing me the privilege of serving this masterful cock." Feeling the need for some satisfaction of my own, I began grinding my still soiled pussy against Jack's face. His eyes were closed and his lips parted his tongue darting out to taste the cum that still clung to my pubic hair and my thighs. I came hard then, in his face, grinding my pussy against his lips, his chin, his mouth and nose. While my spouse confessed his love for cock I came in gushes. I loved making him admit how much he loved this role. I didn't have to hear the words. His cock told me all I needed to know but I wanted him to say it. I wanted to hear him admit that he loved it. Jeff was hard again and had slid behind me to spread my ass cheeks and stuff his hard cock up my tight hole. His cock stretched my ass wide and the pleasure of cumming in the face of my slut while having my ass reamed was to much. My knees buckled and I fell back harder against the cock in my ass. "Oh god, Jeff your cock feels so good in my ass. I want my little sissy slut to feel this. I want her to feel this, my little fem whore. I want her to feel the fucking you can give." I pulled Jack to his feet by the hair. Pushed him to the wall and kicked his feet apart. This made him loose his balance enough to lean forward, his ass sticking out invitingly toward my lover and I. I ruthlessly shoved two fingers up his ass and began twisting and turning them. His cock was blue now it was so hard and I knew he needed release in the worst way. As Jeff continued to plunge into me, I kept the same rhythm into Jack's ass hole. He wiggled and squirmed encouraging me to continue stimulation there. I suddenly stopped to his disappointment and he turned his head to see why. I gave him the look of complete control. "Jack, do you want it there? Do you want it in your ass my pretty one? Tell me, tell me that you want it." He turned at the waist, keeping his ass hole readily available and still bent over enough to allow easy entry and replied in a pleading tone "please tell Jeff to fuck my hole. please Jeff, use my ass as the pussy it should be. Let me make you cum with my tight ass hole. I want you to fuck me there." Jack had lost all fear and was really enjoying serving my lover now. I decided he needed to wait for his fuck. "You haven't begged well enough my little Jackie" I smiled. If you want so badly to be a cunt, I will make you one. And with that, I set to making a list of what I needed for supplies. Saturday Afternoon: Jeff had gone on home after another long fuck for me, in front of my wanton slut husband. I was relaxing in the after glow and anticipating the arrival of the supplies I had phoned an order for. Jack was happily sitting at my feet, his face resting in my crotch. The door bell rang and the delivery girl from the lingerie and special needs shop was there. I grinned and pushed Jack toward the door with my foot. He looked at me with a semi panicked expression but knew it was useless. He would have to face a stranger with his lips painted red, and wearing my champagne length negligee, the one he had bought me for our anniversary a couple weeks back. It was tight against his skin, the black stretch lace hugging him down to the waist, then flaring out a bit at the hips, giving him a somewhat girlish figure. He hesitated long enough to cause the ringing of the bell a second time. This time I shoved him harder with my foot, my heel pressing into his barely covered back. He winced a little but moved faster. Blushing redder than his lips, he opened the door to see the same sales clerk he had flirted with when he bought that nighty standing there. I watched her face register shock, then recognition. Tabitha was a tall blonde, with long bare legs and the most adorable southern drawl. You could easily see why the shop manager had called her a juicy Georgia Peach. She was beautiful in a penthouse, pin up girl, kind of way. She had soft golden skin, deep sea green eyes and a deceptive innocent look about her. Her tiny denim daisy mae shorts left little to the imagination. She smirked deviously and sarcastically commented "so that is what you wanted that sexy lingerie for? Huh??". I could tell that Tabitha was the right woman for this job. She saw right away the effect her humiliating comment had made, and she liked it. Tabitha reached out to feel the hardness in my husband's crotch. As if rehearsed ahead of time she pulled him by the scrotum to his knees saying "I intend to be paid in full for your purchases, darlin. He fell to his knees and she pushed him down further, resting her spiked heel on his shoulder. "My sweet little slut," she crooned at him, "I like you at my feet, but where I really want you is, face first diving into my golden pussy." Tabitha traced the fold of her pussy, outlined perfectly by the tight denim fabric. Pulling him by the hair to her mound she gripped him tightly and forcibly rubbed his nose in her crack. Unbuttoning her shorts and watching my husband for his every reaction she ordered him in her honey sweet drawl "slip them off for me slutty one". Do you love my cunt darlin? His muffled reply was unintelligible. He didn't move fast enough while removing her shorts. She slowly leaned over his back, her heavy tits resting over his head. She reached far over and with an open palm slapped him hard against the top of his ass cheeks. I could hear the noisy smack easily from where I stood, for the moment forgotten by my horny honey. Jack had yet to even act nervous about his new found playmate. So caught up in the moment was he that when I cleared my throat to let my self be heard, he jumped like he was shot. His face, like that of the cat who ate the canary, he looked at me with horror. "It's OK Jack" I assured him. "You enjoy Mistress Tabitha for a while, after all she does need to be paid for her merchandise. I will deliver your punishment for your transgression later" I promised. I could see Jack's confusion. On the one hand he had the opportunity of a life time with the beautiful Tabitha calling the shots. But on the other hand, he had to look forward to the unknown punishment from me later. The temptation of tasting the blonde bush staring him in the eye was greater than his fear and he just lowered his eyes a bit an nodded my direction. Pressing her hand against the nape of Jack's neck, Tabitha forced his nose tight against her yellow fringed crevice. "Tell me how much you owe me, fuck toy!" Tabitha barked. To my surprise Jack eagerly answered that he owed her the opportunity to bathe his face in her juices. His prick was so hard the sexy nighty tented out away from his body. I could see the desire in the posture of his body. He leaned eagerly into her and his muffled words were labored. "I want to taste, smell and touch you my queen." Jack promised. His tongue began licking her from the back of her hole to the tip of her clit. His head moving with each stroke. He was indeed making the most of his opportunity at this young pussy. Tabitha was not phased. "You will have to do better than that slut" she mocked. You certainly won't be earning all this stuff with that pitiful performance. She kicked a package for emphasis. Jack began licking harder, sucking her clit in as if it were a small penis. He withdrew his face a bit. He looked up at the smirking beauty and warily asked her if he could use his fingers inside her. She nodded her consent and even bestowed a gentle smile of approval his way. He was encouraged by the look of acceptance and really began to please her. He licked her button in a circular motion, looking up at Tabitha's warm smile, and listening to her moans of pleasure he secured her clit between his teeth and began to lick her faster, flickering his tongue over her tightly held nub until he was awarded her bucking hips against his mouth. Aware of the loud moaning, hoping he had given pleasure to this seductress of direction, he pressed his slippery thumb up her puckered ass. This must have done it because this southern belle, began shouting "Yes you whore, make me cum in your face, Fucking cumming in your face makes me own you. I own you fuck toy. I own you with my cum in your face." This combination of bitch and goddess was more than I was promised. I was enjoying this show. My fingers buried in my pussy I came hard listening and watching her writhe against him. My eyes fixed on his head buried in her crotch, I watched my newly subservient husband enjoy his new role. God it was hot. Tabitha began to relax and pushed him away. He was taken aback, and seemed worried he had displeased her. Tabitha looked at me and laughed. "Gosh Bianca", she drawled, "This little pussy whore was an easy bitch to train wasn't s/he?" She reasuredly mussed his hair and giggled in my direction. I think he had forgotten I was there until then. The sudden dawning that a punishment would be forthcoming was sinking in. The dread was there on his face. But still, his swollen hard on didn't disappear. Tabitha looked at the spot on the floor between his legs. He had leaked a small puddle of precum while pleasing her in the still half opened doorway. "Hey darlin" she declared, "Clean up that mess you made, you spoiled Bitch." She used her feet again to force his head to the floor. Then she calmly walked away leaving him to lick the puddle clean. At this point, I was not even surprised anymore that he didn't fight it. He just did as he was told. This formerly in control business man, had become a whore for me and those I wanted to share him with. He was no longer in control. I WAS. He looked up to see me smiling and mouthed a silent. "Thank you". Indeed this had been an interesting 24 hours. Malificent Jan 98 menter@hotmail.com 3358 1.15/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment