Thursday, March 7, 2013

He's Just Too Nice

To: My Net Friends From: SeeShow (Jim) Note: Received part of this story from a very sexy 28 year old married women. I call it... HE'S JUST TOO NICE! My husband's a sweet man who can't do enough for me, and all my friends seem to envy me. They complain that their husbands are always at a bar behaving really selfishly, whereas Sam is always helping out around the house. He's a considerate lover, too. But that's part of the problem. I feel that he is TOO nice to me, especially where sex is concerned. If he feels in a sexy mood, but I'm a bit tired, or just not madly raring to go, he always says he understands and leaves me alone. The result is it's nearly always me who gets things going. I finally got tired of never having a really strong dominate man in the house and have taken action to change the situation. I have deliberately pushed my husband into a situation where I felt he had to act. The first thing I did was to try and make him jealous. It took me a while, even with my very considerate nice husband, but I persuaded Sam that I needed to have sex more often than he does, and that I ought to have an occasional lover, as long as I'm very discreet about it. He was obviously quite shocked, but because he's so tolerant and understanding he eventually agreed to allow me to have lovers. What I really wanted him to do was to explode, spank my ass for even suggesting it, and screw the shit out of me on the spot! His benign attitude somehow just made me angry deep inside. So, to punish him, I suppose I went a bit wild. I started going out two or three times a week with my single girlfriends to bars and clubs. Of course we got picked up by men, and one night I went back to a man's flat as part of a foursome just for a drink or two. My girlfriend left with her date after a few drinks. My partner was young and attractive, and I thought that just by staying out all night with him I could make Sam jealous I suggested that I sleep on the couch as we both had a bit too much to drink for him to take me home. But my young friend made it obvious he had no intention of letting me stay unless he had some sexual fun with me. So, against my better judgement, I let him undress me on his living room carpet. I tried to keep him content with kissing and petting, but as soon as I was naked I realized I didn't want to hold him back and besides I felt there was probably no way that I could hold him off (I'd forgotten all men aren't like Sam!). Before I know it he was pushing me onto my back and climbing on top of me and we had intercourse. It was the first time I'd ever been unfaithful, and it changed everything. Suddenly, I knew I could sleep with men other than my husband, and enjoy it. In fact, knowing that I was being wicked made it even more exciting for me! Sam never even asked me what I was up to, with my going out so often and staying out all night sometimes. At first, I was glad he didn't ask me anything. Then I begin to resent his lack of curiosity more and more. I started to hint to him that I was doing more than kissing and cuddling with the men I meet. When that didn't get a reaction, I slowly made it clear that I'd been having sex, and it was very good sex indeed. His lack of angry reaction to my revelations increased my resolve to push him to the limits where my sexual promiscuity was concerned! Not too long after my revelation to him concerning how much I was having and enjoying sex with other men a situation developed that just several months ago I would have thought was an unthinkable possibility for me, but I was now ready to explore new options. It so happened that I was with a married man one night and there wasn't a convenient apartment to go back to with him. So I did something completely outrageous. At two o'clock in the morning I telephoned Sam from the nightclub and asked if it was all right if I bring home a guest. When he said OK, I decided to be very perverse and so I said, "Oh by the way, do you mind if he uses our bed, darling? You won't mind going in the spare bedroom for one night, will you?" To my astonishment he agreed! I was still cautious when I reached home, thinking that Sam might just explode, so I made my lover tiptoe upstairs. The main bedroom was empty, but when my male friend and I got undressed and into a bed that was still warm I told him to keep as quiet as possible, so as not to rub Sam's nose in it. But as soon as my hot stud started to stroke my breasts, then slid his hand down between my legs, and my breathing began to get faster, I knew that it was going to be sweet agony to keep control of myself. And, of course, as we started to hump and I felt my climax approaching, it became impossible. I always climax very nosily, and all of a sudden I was moaning and wailing while a stranger pumped his sperm into me, and my husband laid in bed listening in the very next room! Once he had let me get away with that, there was no holding me back. Soon I was having lovers over several times a week. I know this is hard to believe but, Sam even started to bring me morning tea in bed when I'd be lying there naked with a new lover. I had to explain to my boyfriends that, yes he is my husband but that he is just extra tolerant. And that's how it happened with Ken, a black man, who I meet at a bar. He's in his early twenties with a beautiful body which is a gorgeous coffee color, but his best part is in his trousers! His cock is magnificent. It's such a nice shape - when he peeled down his pants in our bedroom I almost called Sam in to admire it! - he's also got the most incredible energy. Most men are hard pushed to manage more than twice, but my black man had me a good four or five times our first night together! AND each time he came he seems to fill my pussy with even more spunk than the time before. By the morning I'd never felt so ravished in my life, but I was so sore I could hardly move! But as I reached over to him to wake him I felt that he was stiff again! Immediately he turned to me and his huge coffee-colored hands started roaming over my body, fondling my breasts and caressing my bottom. At first I thought he was only joking, teasing me - we were both laughing - but his hand moved between my legs and began to finger and stroke my pussy. I kept telling him to stop because I could hear Sam moving about downstairs. But then he started to massage my nipples and my clitoris at the same time, and I felt the most incredible feelings beginning to envelope me. In a minute I was panting, knowing I should stop now, but so damp and clinging I didn't have the will to push him away. Then I heard my husband coming up the stairs. I feel a horrible spurt of panic because I knew Sam was bringing us our morning tea. I know he'd brought me tea half a dozen times when I'd been sitting up in bed with a lover, not even bothering to cover my breasts. I know that he had HEARD me having sex through the bedroom wall. But he'd never actually SEEN me doing anything with another man, and that seemed to me a final hurdle I didn't think even I should dare to cross. But my black man wouldn't be put off. He pushed himself across me, pinning me to the bed, his hot lips closing over my nipples, licking and sucking them, while his hand never stopped working between my legs. Then, for one moment of relief, he pulled back, and I thought he'd changed his mind. But immediately he threw back the bed sheet, took hold of my hand, and dragged me to my feet. Suddenly he climbed off the bed, pulled me across the bedroom, his dark pink erection bouncing in front of him as I hissed loudly at him to stop now! But he simply laughed. He clasped me around the waist and planted me in front of the dressing table which has three mirrors - a main one and one on each side. In the glass I could see his dark and muscular body completely overshadowing my small, pale one and I wanted him badly! Grinning at me in the mirror, he started to bend me forward, sliding a hand down my back and between my legs to ease them further apart. I know at once what was in his mind. He wanted to fuck me from behind so that I could watch it happening in the mirror. I started to object again - Sam would soon be at the door - but something hard slapped against my thigh. I caught a glimpse of his cock. The thought that I could still make him so big after all those times during the night stopped me in my tracks. I gasped, and the breath went out of me. Instantly he griped my hips and lifted my bum. And as I saw his dark pink rod slid between my cheeks I felt him pushing at my pussy lips, stretching me, opening me wider than ever before - and then suddenly he was in me. The sheer power the feeling his cock gave me was terrifying. I felt like a rag doll dangling on the end of a massive fleshy spike. It filled every inch of me as I stretched right up to my head. Then his hand reached down in front of me to stroke my clit, and at the same moment he begin to move in me, and what were incredible feelings became just mind boggling. He fucked me slowly at first, letting me savoir every gnarled inch of his shaft as it slide in and out of my hole. But his pace soon quickened jerking me forward with each final deep thrust. I was in such an agony of bliss nothing seemed real any more only my feelings, only the feel of him in me. Then my eyes flickered open, and I get a shock as I realized we were no longer alone. Sam stood in the open doorway, a tray in his hands his mouth open. But I couldn't move - I was impaled - I couldn't stop the wonderful blissful feelings and I didn't want to! My masterful black lover saw him too. Without missing a stroke, his dark, sweaty face lightened into a smile. "Hi, man" he called. "Hey, you've got one sweet lady here you're one lucky guy . . . Look how she takes my cock. Just look at that sweet pussy swallow it whole - I never met another chick who could take so much of me before - you should be proud of her, man . . ." Then he grunted and I felt him twitch inside me and I let out a sharp gasp because I knew he was ready to cum, and that drove me even wilder. "She takes all it can make, too" he grunted. "Every last ounce even this one!" And I wailed as he jerked me back onto his cock and it started to jump and rub hard up against my womb. Then he was stumbling and grunting, as he slid back out of me, letting me slump sideways until I was sprawled face down, panting over the side of the bed. "Sorry, lover," he murmured. "Sorry I didn't make you cum with me on that one!" He was right, I hadn't climaxed - or at least not completely. And that's when the wickedest thought of all came to me! I lifted my head and saw Sam's white face framed by the doorway. "Darling," I whispered please just finish me - will you lick me - lick me out -" My black lover chuckled as my docile husband did what I asked of him. And as my husband relieved Ken's juice from my pussy into his mouth, I had the most sever climax I'd ever had in my life. So much so that I actually blacked out for just a brief period. When I regained my senses, I thanked my husband for the fine mop-up job that he had done and promised him that there would be a lot more of them for him in the future. You know, I'm really not upset with my husband for his lack of sexual aggressiveness anymore. Not as long as I've got a chance at sex from lovers like Ken. And with Sam around to finish me off, if necessary, I have to admit that it's all a gal could ask for in the sex department! IF YOU LIKED IT DROP OL' SEESHOW A NOTE! THANKS! 4551 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment