Friday, March 8, 2013

Rebecca

REBECCA by TOMAC Don't read if you're under age... or don't care to read about fantasies of sex with someone outside of one's marriage. This is an account of my wife's first threesome which I honestly didn't count on developing past an erotic fantasy of mine. I'll start off by saying that my wife and I have been married for 16 years and sex was becoming a bit stale and uneventful. I enjoy fantasizing and suggested a fantasy involving her and 2 men but her reaction was " You wouldn't love me if you really wanted that...". It became a 'special occasion only' fantasy that she wasn't too crazy about. My wife is 34 years old, 5'4" tall, green eyes and an average build with chestnut brown hair. I find her very attractive but she considers herself pretty plain. So, it happened that on a Friday night in November as I was deep into preparing a gourmet meal of roasted cheese sandwiches (avec les pickles)Kevin dropped by unannounced (we're not social creatures - this a normal Friday night for us...). Kevin is a good friend and one of our few probably because we share the same sense of humour. In particular, he could always get Rebecca to laugh and so we gathered around the fire in the living room with our sandwiches.(In much the same fashion as our ancient ancestors thousands of years ago must have done,after a lengthy hunting trip seeking the elusive cheese sandwich...). "Where's the uniform, Beck?" Kevin asked Rebecca who was wearing a cotton skirt and white button-up blouse. "I'm not working tonight (Rebecca is a nurse)." she said, looking at both of us with a smile and some sign that a joke was to follow. "It's just that Dave told me about you knocking Mrs. Kelmare to the ground and I naturally assumed she would require medical attention." Beck almost choked on her meal as she re-ran the event in her mind quickly.She had come up behind their neighbour to help her with her door and accidentally tripped her up. It were simple mishaps like that Beck found funny and it took an incredible amount of self-control to continue assisting Mrs. Kelmare without collapsing in one laughing heap.Rebecca regained her composure to reply to Kevin's question. "She's doing well, all things considered, thanks." she said, kicking his shin sharply.He yelped. The conversation drifted to work and Christmas plans. I went to the kitchen for after-meal drinks and returned with white wine all round (which surprised me as Rebecca doesn't normally drink). I came back to find both of them attempting to recall 2 of the remaining reindeer in Santa's team that they hadn't named. We got backgammon out and Beck and Kevin started a game that involved aggressive and cut-throat tactics which was the norm for these two. Rebecca was on her third glass of wine and getting pretty funny when she knocked half his markers off the board. She was in hysterics and we both grabbed her and brought her to the floor as Kevin tickled her feet and I held her arms down. "Stop iiiittt..." she laughed and Kevin finally stopped.She was lying down, her long hair disshevelled, Kevin kneeling between her outstreched legs and me still holding her arms. Kevin ran his hands slowly up her ankles to her knees. "What are you doing?" she said to him in a 'you naughty boy' tone of voice. His hands pushed his hands further with a wicked grin on his face and started pushing her skirt up. She struggled against my grip on her arms but I held firm.Kevin brought the skirt up so that her black lacy panties were visible and he placed his hand on her mound, squeezing through the lace. "No,Kevin - I'm not kidding..." she half-protested but Kevin was quick. As she wriggled, he pulled her panties to the side and brought his mouth down running his tongue along the length of her clit which was wet already. He then placed his whole mouth on her pussy and sucked and licked hungrily. While this was going on, Beck was looking at me in mild panic and then her eyes half-closed in pleasure as Kevin's tongue began to work on her. She exhaled nervously as her arms stopped struggling and I let go. She didn't know what to do with her hands and rested them tentatively at her side as Kevin's hands slid up her top to her buttons. "Ooh ..." she started but I helped with the buttons and soon her blouse was open with her black bra in plain view. I could feel myself getting very hard. I lifted up her bra and her breasts spilled out to Kevin's hungry hands. I've always been proud of Rebecca's body but her breasts are amazing. Large ivory mounds whose nipples were springing up and hardening to both our hands. I came around to her side and licked them quickly as she put her head back, closing her eyes. Kevin was back at her pussy licking and touching her clit with one hand and with the other outstretched to fondle one of her breasts. Her hips were started to push back at his mouth and one of her hands had come behind his, holding it firmly against her cunt. She was moaning and starting to writhe. Kevin started sliding 2 fingers into her and she started rocking quickly.Kevin stopped,sat up and pulled Rebecca's panties down and off her legs. He then brought his mouth back down on Rebecca's wet pussy. "I can't believe " she panted " ... this is happening..." she moaned and came as she grabbed Kevins head and pulled it to her pussy. She panted and slowly relaxed but Kevin wasn't finished. He came to his knees,undid his jeans, pulled them down and pulled his cock out of his underwear.He was rock hard. "Oh,no ..." she said as he pulled himself up to her wet lips but Kevin slid his cock into her in one smooth movement. Rebecca closed her eyes, grabbed his bare ass and held on tight. "Oh,ffuck! " said Kevin as he pounded it in to Rebecca (she loves it hard and fast). It wasn't long before he had his hands under ass and he was saying "I'm coming ...". I was sucking her tits harder now and at the same time getting my pants off as quickly as I could. Kevin slipped out of her pussy with a slurp and moved back as I climbed between her legs. "Ohh Dave, not yet ..." but I entered her and started slamming her pussy. It was so wet! I came almost instantly.Kevin was ready again.She grabbed my hips and held me close as I started to come. I grabbed her big tits and collapsed on her, whispering "That was good..." in her ear. She smiled. I moved aside and Kevin took her face in his hands and kissed her slowly, pussy juice still on his face. She returned his kisses and moved down to her tits, resting his cock on her pussy. Our eyes met and she was a bit scared, I think, and a bit excited. I grabbed her hips and moved them both onto their sides, Kevin still sucking her tits, but a bit to the side.I pulled her legs apart and her pussy was really wet, cum dripping down the bottom of her lips.I pulled Kevin's legs over, grabbed his semi-hard cock and rubbed it on Rebecca's lips. She knew what I was going to do and put her hands to her side, watching.I pushed his cock into her pussy and she closed her eyes, grabbed his hips and pulled him with an "Ohhh..".I stopped them as Kevin started fucking her hard. "You go on top, Rebecca.." I said.They both started to turn the wrong way so I showed them I wanted Kevin on his back under her and Rebecca on her back on top.They did that and Kevin placed his cock between her legs, which she spread and shyly nuzzled his cock up against her pussy lips. He started grinding and Rebecca took his slimy cock and slid it in her. I then brought my mouth down on her pussy sucking and rolling her clit in my mouth while Kevin's cock moved in and out of her. She loved it, moaning and twisting her hips. In a short time she came with a loud moan. "I came twice!" she whispered to me, like an excited schoolgirl. It was a first in many ways.Meanwhile, Kevin didn't come yet and was still pumping.He was grabbing her tits from behind and Rebecca reached down and grabbed his balls. He came instantly. He came up top and started to kiss Rebecca on the lips softly and whispered to her he loved fucking her. She smiled. I wanted it to last forever. While Kevin kissed her and she returned his kisses, I licked her cunt, stroking her legs.A phone call from friends interrupted us, though, and they were on their way over for a visit. We dressed and Rebecca stayed close to me hugging me and feeling a bit uncomfortable as first-time lovers sometimes do feel. We thought it might be a one-time thing but we were wrong. It happened twice since then and I'll tell you about it my next note. 4120 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment