Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Nursery

THE NURSERY By Marc, Mary & Daryl Standing in a meadow, somewhere near the ocean out on the Oregon coast, Daryl, Mary, and I united our lives forever. We made a commitment to share our lives as husbands and wife. It may seem strange to you as you read this narrative, but that's what felt right to us and so that is what we did. So far, no one has expressed any regrets.We married each other, blending the equity of our lives completely and equally in every respect. It had only been four short days since Daryl first bred to my wife, first crossed over the threshold from `visiting friend' to lover and, in turn, husband. Perhaps you read about this in my previous writings. Now began their `honeymoon period', as I look back on it now. It could have been a tortuous period in my life, being with them and yet not a part of the soaring emotions of new love that they so obviously shared. But it wasn't. We talked about it at length the morning after Daryl took her for the first time. We felt incredibly bonded by our experience and hnestly wanted a relationship to work out over the long haul. We all recognized this almost from the first instant. So we talked and we set some rules, stated some expectations, offered grace and understanding all the way around. And it works because we did the one thing that all too many couples never do- we talked. Then we talked some more. I was prepared to give Mary and Daryl some space to get acquainted during this honeymoon period, but they would have none of it. I was to be central to every event, every shared thought, every new adventure and sexual exploration, just like from the beginning. This was one of two surprises greeted me right away: my sex life improved dramatically and I discovered something about my wife that I did not know before- she is an exhibitionist. She likes to be watched. She likes to show off. Mary enjoys fucking Daryl in front of me. And she enjoys fucking me in front of her Daryl as well. So the first agreement we made is that Mary- at her insistence- would be available to either of us whenever and however we wish to take her. No favorites. The second point of agreement is that either Daryl or myself can and should watch the other fuck her whenever the mood overtakes us. It overtakes me a lot. Another thing became apparent early in our union. Mary prefers- as does Daryl and myself- to take her one on one. Mary just isn't so great at concentrating on two lovers at once. Something suffers in her performance and she enjoys it less than truly taking her pleasure from one man at a time. So, with few exceptions, we never double team her. There have been exceptions to this rule, as you will read soon enough, but generally, when one of us is fucking Mary, the other moves to the `Throne', a high back wing chair carefully placed at the foot of the bed, to ffeer a great seat to enjoy the show. And it is a remarkable, beautiful show, dear reader. Now, to set this picture, you need to `see' my Mary. Mary is five feet nine inches, 125 lbs. She has short cropped brunette hair and perfect 36b tits. Her legs are long, her frame is long and lanky. She is a health nut, constantly worrying about what goes into her body, constantly working out to stay maximally fit. She does an hour of yoga every morning. She is a remarkably flexible woman. Though she would not tell you that she is beautiful, she is. And at the apex of her firm thighs, her curve of her sex is surprisingly full and soft for a woman who is so trim. I am 6 feet even, 210 pounds, strong, fit and height/weight proportionate. A pretty regular looking Irish American white guy, with sandy brown hair and a moustache, I suppose. Daryl is taller, about 6 foot three, very dark, with a thin build and powerful shoulders. He has one of those `microphone' shaped heads, with a trim fade always in evidence. Always an athlete, Daryl still is in demand as a city league point guard. Fortunately, for the parity of our relationship with Mary, we have very comparable sized and shaped cocks. About 8 inches and average thickness, I suppose. Mine is cut, with the traditional helmet head and Daryls is the same, save for a more oval, plum shaped head that makes a unique and soft `plopping' sound as it slides in and out of Marys wet and welcoming cunt. But we have very different styles when it comes to fucking our Mary. When Mary and I fuck, it is usually a long, drawn out experience with lots of foreplay and a long oral session, with incense and soft music. When we fuck, we look like intertwined eels, all legs and tongues pulsing together. Often, I love to eat her to arousal and orgasm. My favorite thing in this world is to feel her clit dancing convulsively against my tongue and lips. And one marvelous by-product of Daryls arrival is Marys renewed interest in cocksucking. Instead of being an occasional and perfunctory event, she now sucks my cock worshipfully, swallowing me without hesitation. We never have discussed this openly, but some things became established right away that differentiate between her two lovers and inject variety into her sex life. While we both take her doggie style, she will also `save' a position for me, and another for Daryl. Lately, Mary has taken to climbing on top of me and taking her pleasure from me, bearing down upon my cock with a squeezing force that is simply fantastic. She likes to aim her ass towards Daryl as she does this, slowly sliding her pussy up and down my shaft in full view of him. This makes Daryl extremely hot. When Daryl takes Mary, he doesn't spend nearly as much time with foreplay. He is tender and gentle in his lovemaking, but he is in her and stroking much earlier in the game than I am. With Daryl, she usually prefers to lay on her back, placing a pillow beneath her ass. She then brings her knees up towards her armpits, raising and opening her sex to him. Daryl lowers himself into her and pumps her in this position with enough force to create a bouncing motion of the bed. Every time he strokes out, her whole body is bounced up to greet his thrusting cock again. Daryl tells me that she times her grip on his cock to the bouncing, creating a sensation like none he has ever experienced before. Knowing this position and technique `belongs to them', I have never tried this with Mary myself. I can tell you that it makes for a tremendous carnal display, however. Two weeks after we got back home from our `vacation', Mary cornered me in the kitchen letting me know, with some obvious disappointment, that she just got her period. `Can you believe it, I got my period!?!' It was truly a surprise to her that she could fuck these two virile men in her life- maybe 30 or 40 times in the month- with no protection and not get pregnant. I could tell from her comments that she was worried that maybe she couldn't get pregnant at all. I felt so clueless. Despite the events of the past month, I hadn't even really thought much about her getting pregnant. Of course, Mary saw it differently. Just like a woman, she had taken me at my word when I told her that I would love to see her `breed to Daryl', and she had really tried to do just that. With her offhand comment, she was telling me that she wanted his baby. And I knew from talking to Daryl that he would love to give her one. Clearly, he was surprised and disappointed to learn that she was not pregnant too. I found this to be completely erotic, of course. My face went flush red with emotion as soon as I heard her speak her words of disappointment. And in that moment I realized that I too had wanted him to inseminate her right from my first suggestion back at the beach cabin. So I made a decision, silently, to myself, right then and there: I would be Daryls shill for the next month. We would work together to impregnate our wife with his black seed. In the intervening week, much changed at our house. First of all, Daryls stuff had arrived from New Jersey, thanks to a sister who was certain that we had all lost our minds. Now our house was much more African American in its decor. Our jazz tape and C D collection suddenly became damn respectable. We gave our Queen size bed away and replaced it with a huge round mattress with a red velour bedspread- no sides, and no corners to hide in. It sits on a one step pedestal and dominates the master bedroom. We decided to all sleep together in one bed, in one bedroom, forever and always. The next Saturday, Mary was receiving us men again. She was obviously restless and eager to get a cock inside of her again. This time, as we took turns with her, I decided to make a silent statement. As Daryl watched me slowly fuck her on her side, I could feel my nut building, that deep welling, unstoppable feeling that means cum is on the way. We were laying together on our sides when I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pumped my cum all over her soft wet thatch. Wordlessly, like a ritual, Mary reached down and spread my glistening spume all across her belly and down along the sides of her swollen pussy, careful not to push any inside. I slid up and offered my cock to her mouth and she kissed and sucked it lovingly, knowing exactly what I was up to. As she cleaned me, she let her hips slowly rotate over, spreading her engorged sex before Daryl who was sitting naked in the `throne' stroking his hard cock slowly. He rose and moved to her and, hesitatingly briefly to gaze at her wide open and inviting sex, he fed his cock down into her in one smooth motion, as I withdrew mine from her mouth. Again, he is hovering over her, hardly touching her, save for the point of their union. And Mary seems frozen in this moment, transfixed. Her belly all wet and shiny, her mouth open and gasping. Her black stud is working her pussy with his cock now, stretching and measuring every dark, pink, lilly white corner and crevice of it with the plum shaped head and ebony shaft. The soft sounds of his cockhead withdrawing and then splitting her again wash across the room like a soft, sweet song. The song of new life being created in love. It all seems so purposeful, this stroking in and out, but it is also totally lost in abandon. Mary is spread open to him completely. I can see his cock sliding in and out of her matted, wet pussy. The air is full of the sounds and smells of sweaty sex. She is responding to his rhythm now, pushing back into his thrusts slightly from the small of her back, encouraging him to take her completely with her reserved responses. And Daryl is taking her like an animal, pumping and groaning towards his release. Mary senses this and, with one hand, places a gentle stranglehold upon his big, black swollen nutsack, milking it towards her fertile cunt. In a moment, he tensed and released his seed deep into her. She tensed too, cumming with him, mouth wide open as if in pain, skillfully milking his cock and nutsack with her pussy and her hand. His back was shiny with sweat. This was the first of several breeding sessions that we shared together that month. Though each was different in its own way, they all shared one common trait: I fucked her first and came on her thatch, she rubbed it into her bellyskin and around her swollen mons and then accepted Daryls brood seed in earnest. By the end of the month, I didn't need to hear Mary say that it had worked. By then, she was feeling queasy much of the time and was in no mood to fuck either of us. This would pass in the upcoming days, turning into a new kind of kink that we affectinately called `fucking the beautiful pregnant white woman'. Morning sickness only tempered our joy as we each in our own way readily accepted the inevitability that we were becoming a true family. Our Mary was carrying a black baby, her first child. It was growing, swelling up inside her, just as Daryls cockhead had swollen and released its seed inside of her just weeks before. And soon, it would be time for us to face the family. MarcMary&Daryl (MarcC18642@aol.com) 3614 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment