Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Wonderful Creamy Gift Thanks To My Car Alarm

A WONDERFUL CREAMY GIFT THANKS TO MY CAR ALARM By Bhuralund@gmail.com It was an exceptionally hot Wednesday. Both my wife and I were not working and decided to go to the beach. Of course we only went to the beach when it started to cool down a bit. Anyway we had no intention of sun-tanning. We just wanted to drink by the moonlight, frolic in the water, swim a little and well just chill. There were some couples walking far off but there was no one in sight nearby the secluded spot of beach we had chosen. So we spread our beach mat, settling the food basket and sipped wine while watching the Sun set. Soon it was twilight and we had shed our inhibitions and some of our clothes. I was only wearing a pair of boxer-trunks and she was wearing a sports bra and one of my running shorts "?? very loose on her frame but hey, who was watching us anyway? We got frisky and started kissing and groping each other. All these two hours while we were there only one couple had passed us by and now as the night darkened and the stars shone high above, we were all alone. I pulled my wife"??s sports bra completely off and started sucking on her luscious nipples as my hand slipped inside her (well, my) shorts and started fingering her ripe juice pussy. As my fingers rubbed her clit incessantly, she started jerking uncontrollably. She came almost immediately, throwing caution to wind and screaming as loud as possible. Then she clung to me like a limp rag. I was only warming her pussy for my raging cock so after a few minutes I started gently rolling her sensitive nipples between my fingers and she engine-box started revving up again. But just then we heard someone approaching "?? feet shuffling in the sand "?? and we stopped. "??Is the blue BMW yours Sir?"?? A large policeman hovered over both of us and asked, politely but firmly. "??Yes. Is there a problem officer,"?? I said, quickly pulling my hand out from my wife"??s shorts, her pussy juices shining off my fingers in the bright moonlight. "??It"??s just that the car"??s alarm has gone off and it"??s a bit annoying at this time of the day,"?? he smiled. I strained against the sound of the wind and the waves and indeed could hear the chime of my car. "??Oh. I am sorry; I will be with you in a jiffy if you could wait over there."?? I told my wife to lay still and wait. The car was parked just 10 minute walk away. I almost ran to the car, reactivated the alarm and was on my way back in less than 5 minutes. But when I approached the hidden mound of the sand where we had settled in, I heard my wife"??s voices. I was climbing up from the opposite side and as I moved in view I saw a man on all fours right above my half naked wife. She was lying on her stomach and wriggling her naked butt up and down. "??Don"??t make me wait any longer honey and give me your cock, right now."?? The man was wearing pants and a shirt but his cock was dangling between his legs like a horse"??s cock "?? heavy, meaty and thick. I could only see the shape but I also saw some thick liquid drip over my wife"??s buxom arse. The man grunted and eased his big cock in my wife"??s steaming hot pussy box. She must have instantly realized that it was not me "?? well, let"??s face it, I am not as thick and long as this man "?? and turned around. But it was too late. The pussy-intruder clamped his paw like hand on my wife"??s mouth and started thrusting his giant cock in and out of her already on fire pussy. There was no gentleness in his fucking "?? this was raw force. As if he was just fulfilling his need to expel his sperm and deposit it in a cum-recipient. He fucked her for five minutes and within that time, he moved his hand away because my wife was not struggling any more. She was pushing back to receive him deeper inside her whore-cunt. He fucked her relentlessly and then with one great push slammed deepest inside my wife"??s pussy. I could see him clench and unclench his body in a spasm of orgasm as he released a torrent of baby-making sperm load in my willing wife"??s cunt. Then he pulled out and even in the noise environment of waves and wind I heard a distinct plop as my wife"??s sloppy pussy closed shut after this invasion. Standing tall, with one leg on either side of my wife "?? like a hunter had just claimed his prize animal "?? he stuffed his still huge but limp cock in his pants and zipped up. It was then I saw that he was blacker than the dark night sky. He was a police man too. I stood there motionless, my heart thumping loudly and my cock at its hardest, leaking precum continuously. My wife lay still, slowly recovering from her massive orgasms and lovely "??rape"??. It had been more than 10 minutes so dutifully, after a few more minutes I walked on in my wife. She was about to go to the sea for a dip but I stopped her. "??Sexy wife, you look good enough to eat,"?? I said pushing her back to the mat. She protested wildly to let her go but of course I am much stronger and I pinned her down and dove headlong into her quivering messy pussy. An acrid, musty smell hit my nostrils as I lapped at the thick creamy load of my wife"??s rapist straight from her freshly fucked baby box. Soon I had squirming. As I pulled my head out of her steamy cunt for a moment of breath and said, "??You taste so different today, so creamy and delicious,"?? she gripped my ears and ground my face hard on her "??vanilla"?? muffin. I came hard straight in the sand without even touching myself when I heard her say: "??You like this taste? Hmm I will make sure I give you this every week. We just need to come to the beach regularly."?? The end. 25119 1.76/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment