Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rene Gets A New Job

Rene Gets a New Job By Soccer Boy What a difference a year makes. Last year Rene had left for college full of dreams. Now she was living with a roommate trying to make ends meet and live her own life. It got complicated when she told her parents that she just didn't like college and was ready to come home. Oh, they let her but she felt like it was time to make it on her own even if that future would be without a college degree. She had found a roommate and a decent job and moved out within a couple of months. So, there she was working a clerical job during the day and just filling her time at night. She eventually got bored enough to sign up for some trade school class stuff to further her career and settled into a comfortable routine. Life actually started to look promising. She felt like she was actually making things happen. The trade school stuff - computers, was more her personality. She liked to be active v. bookish. Learning a trade was more labs oriented and focused on book studying. About her only difficulty was paying the bills. She lived very frugally. Her father had been successful and spoiled her. She knew she could get money help but just didn't want it. She had made the decision to make it on her own and just lived as needed. She did get to out on the town and have fun now and again - you know, big concerts, fine restaurants and shows and all of that. She got this fun because of her looks and took these things in on dates - on the guys' dime. That seemed like that would eventually solve her money situation. Yes, get married to a successful guy whether he ran a construction company or a bank. It didn't matter to her as long as he was a nice guy that treated her well. But, in the meantime she was intent on paying her own way for a while. That is where her roommate came into the picture. Debbie had a job similar to hers but drove a nice car and spoke about all the money she was saving. This got Rene to ask her how. "You do not want to know," Debbie said with a smile the words rude but not the delivery. "Yes, tell me. I know you work two jobs. What does your work pay and are they hiring?" Rene said laughing figuring Debbie might have some answers for her. "Well, I get $10 an hour during the day. That is the job I put on a resume. I will make more with time like with most jobs. The job I do at night just three nights with one weekend shift pays three times the amount for the twenty hours I put in. It is not a great job but I do it for the pay and pretend to like it. I will tell you what I do if you promise to never tell anyone. I just plan to do it until I can buy a house and all of that." Rene nodded that it would be a secret. "I do massages. Yes, they are hiring. They are always hiring woman that look like you if you are willing to give it a chance." Rene was stunned. She had figured that Debbie was a waitress or something on the side and the tip money was just great or something. Rene wasn't sure if she should ask anything further about the job. "Did she say massages but mean something else?" Rene found herself wondering and feeling uncomfortable about the revelation she had just heard. Thinking that she should just let it drop Debbie continued, "You look appalled." "Oh no, not at all. I was just thinking, uhm, well, I just didn't know what you did." Rene said backpedaling. "Well, this is top secret stuff. You promised. Guys come in for massages. I know a little, well, they taught me some tricks. I massage them for a half hour and then jack them off. I get $60 a shot. It is that simple, after a while guys come in asking for you. They get comfortable and all. I do not have sex with the 5836 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment