Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving Day

Moving Day by Iluv R. Moore I have to be one of the luckiest men alive. First, I have such decent friends that they are willing to sacrifice their leisure time and pursuit of happiness to give me a hand. At a moment's notice I can call upon one of my buddies to come over to give me a hand, and within a short time he is here. I even come home once in awhile to find one or more of my buddies just finishing up a chore for me just because. For instance, just the other day I came home and found Sam and Jake painting our bedroom while my wife was taking a shower. Gosh, what great friends! Although a completely different subject, the second reason I consider myself so lucky is my charming wife of 17 years. She has unselfishly pushed herself to satisfy my sexual pleasures. You see, I enjoy having her tell me stories of her make-believe infidelity. It was not easy at first. She is a very prim and proper mother of two. However, she saw that her stories are indeed harmless and bring great pleasure to me. Now, I believe, the stories may even help her reach greater sexual heights. The reason I say this is that she has gone from not knowing what to say to fabricating stories with great details. She is really getting into fantasy play. Another reason I am fortunate is her attitude changed about the clothes she wears. Her strong religious upbringing had her always dressing too modestly. I bought her first non-white cotton panties some years ago. Eventually, she became comfortable and decided the new clothes accentuated her beauty, even making her feel sexier. Today she may have an innocent looking denim skirt on but I know she may be pantiless underneath! It gives me a big thrill to see her talking to one of my friends when he has no idea her bushy pie lies totally uncovered beneath her dress. She has even teased me by showing me that all she was wearing was a sundress, nothing else, when she went out with her girlfriend. I get a kick out of her wearing thigh-highs, short skirt and pumps to the supermarket. All of this has brought new sexual levels into our relationship. Let me give you an example. About five years ago, we decided to move. Since moving is a big job I asked Sam, Jake, and Mike if they could give me a hand. Not only did they willingly give up a Saturday, Mike brought over one of his golfing buddies George. I was quite anxious about the move and so was my wife Luciana. She was a sweetheart and asked if I was interested in making the planned work more interesting. I could tell she was going to set up another fantasy. So, I asked her what she had in mind. She explained that she would wear an outfit that could be extremely revealing but would control it when necessary. To add to the excitement, she would of course intentionally give me quick glimpses of her tits, ass and pussy to make the situation even more intense. God, I love her for that. I was surprised when she chose her denim skirt, but she said that she would be very careful even though she was not going to wear panties. She wore simple socks and tennis shoes since she was going to be helping with the move, too. Practical but not sexy. However, she decided on a loose-fitting cropped T-shirt that accentuated her nipples nicely. If she leaned forward, her breasts were fully exposed from underneath and on top! I told her that I am really happy how far she will go for my benefit. She would have to really be careful not to expose herself during all the bending and reaching activities associated with moving day. When the guys arrived, I enjoyed their furtive glances which I pretended not to see. When George was introduced to me, he just shook his head at all the work that needed to be done, but said he was ready to give it his all. The other guys suggested that we get started on the appliances while Luciana gave George a quick tour of our house out of courtesy for his first visit. I saw her carefully ascend the steps ahead of George, but not too far. She was being careful. That night as we were making love, I asked her to tell me about her and George. She said she would try to conjure up another fantasy based on the activities of the day. She told George that since they were upstairs, he could give her a hand getting some items from the attic. She said that she intentionally got on all fours by the crawl space, offering George a terrific view of her bared ass. As she told the story, she started to stroke my cock. She has a terrific imagination. She then crawled inside and asked George to hold the light as she gathered the few remaining items in the attic. Each time she slid something toward the opening, he grabbed it and pulled it out, the entire time watching her T-shirt fall away from her body and expose her pretty pert breasts. Once the items where out, he asked her if it was true what Mike had said about her. She then told me that she exited the attic and went over to the top of the landing. By the landing, she bent over at the waist and said that she wanted a good look in the box at her feet. She then asked him if he liked looking at her box. He stammered out that he loved her box. She then told him to prove it by helping her fill her box until it could take no more. He quickly unzipped and pulled his cockmeat out. He rubbed it along her slit and pushed it home. She was hot, ready, and well lubed for his attack. She told the story so believingly that my cock was beginning to ooze precum. I cannot believe how much she put into our little fantasy. As I recall passing the stairway down below and looking up, she was bent over the landing wall at the top. I could see her face and hands gripping the top of the railing. I could not see anything else. She is such a good actress that I would have sworn that George was behind her fucking her at that very moment. I asked her at that time what happened to George; he certainly would have noticed her bared ass the way she was bent over. She told me that he was busy filling her box with something we had missed in the attic. Imagine him doing all the work while my wife just lazily stood at the landing playing our make-believe game. The way she struggled to get out the words and the way she gripped the railing, you would have thought she was getting a big thick dick from behind! In bed, she continued the fantasy by saying he could not believe how lucky he was. She continued by saying that he was so excited that she was making eye contact with me while his dick was well up her cunt, that he came in minutes. About that time, she invited me to come upstairs. When I got up stairs, she asked George if he wanted to take a break downstairs. He needed a break since he was all red and flushed from working in the hot attic. He agreed and left. I don't know where she got the stuff, but she told me to feel the artificial cum between her legs. She said she picked up this special liquid from a girlfriend that is just like hot cum. I played along and quickly got to my knees and lifted her skirt. She had applied the liquid right into her pussy. It was oozing out and dribbling down her legs. I quickly licked her legs clean and then dove into her gaping pussy. It is amazing how she can get her pussy to open up at will. You would swear that a large cock had just had its way in her lovely little love pot. The other thing is that the liquid has a pungent aroma, just like cum. If I did not know better, I would have sworn that I was lapping up George's cum. Imagine me even thinking that for a moment. How could a man she only met 30 minutes ago have deposited his sperm in my wife's cunt? Only a wanton slut would do something like that right in front of her husband and friends. Once I cleaned up my wife, we went back downstairs. George called me over to the side to tell me that we had prepared for the move well and it was a pleasure helping out. I glanced inside and noticed Luciana coming down the steps. The guys must have been in another room because she lingered on the steps and then bent over to tie her shoes, giving me a clear view of her naked ass and glistening pussy. Obviously she would not bend over if they were still in the room. I told her to stroke me and keep expanding the fantasy. She asked me if I remembered Mike complaining about a headache. This was right after George and I came back inside to continue moving furniture. She told Mike to follow her into the kitchen for some aspirins. However, he never had a headache. Go on, I said. While I was on the other side of a room divider, she told me that she knelt down in front of Mike and gave him a blowjob. She reminded me that I was underneath the dining room table, unscrewing the legs. How she could remember all those details is beyond me, but it sure made the fantasy seem real. She continued by saying that as Jake and Sam continued to go in and out of the house through the kitchen, they watched her sucking Mike's cock. She wanted them to know that she is a cock-graving slut. I asked her where she was hiding the whole time and she said right behind the planter with Mike's dick buried in her throat to his balls. She said that when Mike mentioned to me that my wife's care was really making him feel better that he was just ready to cum. Then when he said his head felt better, it was his cockhead fully swollen and lodged in her throat, spewing his love juice straight down her gullet. It is funny that I never did figure out where she was hiding, but to add to the mystery, she once again approached me with what looked like sperm on her lips, even her mouth tasted pungent. She actually pushed the artificial cum into my mouth. Can you believe how much she is willing to act the slut to satisfy me. What a great wife! Sam and Jake about this time needed a break and took Luciana to get something to eat. I asked her again what really happen. I now moved on top of her an slid into her very loose hole. I guess it gets that way when she talks dirty and gets into her stories. Anyway, she said that on the way to get sandwiches for the guys, she fucked Sam in the back seat. On the way back, Sam drove and Jake drove Luciana. I remember when she returned. I looked out the window and she was sitting in the back sit with Jake. I told her to not overdo it since the guys may really get the wrong idea and try to fuck her sweet little pussy. She said that Jake only fucked her in the ass so I did not have to worry. She is such a joker! Anyway, we slipped into the backyard onto the patio surrounded by plants for privacy. She told me she could prove that she was fucked in both holes. She told me to eat her. I felt a little uncomfortable because the patio doors have one-way reflective glass. From the inside, you could clearly see out, but we only saw our reflection. I told her about my concern and she said not to worry that the guys were in the kitchen eating their sandwiches. Besides, she quipped, I told them that I wanted you to clean my pussy and asshole of all their love juice. She not only said that but also squirted more of that milky-white substance in both her pussy and ass. She positioned me so that she was riding my face while facing the doors. To add to the excitement, she told me that she wanted them to see me clean up my slut wife. God, she has an imagination. She asked me if I remembered when she squatted above my face and squeezed Sam's sperm from her pussy into rivulets right into my mouth. When she told me that all four men were watching how slutty she was and how I loved cleaning her, I came. I ask you. Who could ask for a wife with a more vivid imagination. She even told me that George wants to give her golfing lessons for free. What nice friends and great wife. Life could not taste sweeter. Can you imagine my buddies thanking me for an opportunity to help with my domestic chores! And, they can't wait to help out again! 3792 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment