Sunday, May 27, 2012

Neglected Wife

NEGLECTED WIFE By Naughtygurl That day I was so sexually frustrated. It was the day my husband left for the workshop that would keep him away for 2 weeks. We hadn't had sex for months and I had been trying hard to instigate sex with him for the previous week but he kept making excuses. I tried everything I know; it isn't my looks as a wife and mother of 34 years I'm still an attractive woman with a hot figure and still get hit on, many cat calls and whistles by men everywhere. I even did a wax job on my Privates. He always loved that but this time he just seemed to be preoccupied with the seminar that he is to present. It seems like the job has now come first and he keeps saying he is up for promotion and has been working so hard and is always too tired. Driving him to the airport I was thinking he may have another woman but I have no solid proof of that just a few weak hints that something may be up, Like an occasional smell of another woman?s perfume but then, he could get that anywhere and he comes home smelling of gasoline too often. I have heard that gas is a good cover up for another woman?s scent. On the way I was still very horny and irritated, I noticed a sex store not too far from the airport and mentally decided to stop on the way home. Since my husband had been so useless recently I needed buy some new toys to help relieve some of my sexual tension. I almost couldnt wait to drop him off and go shopping. My pussy needed something new to play with, it had been driving me nuts for some time and my old toy just doesn't do the job anymore. I figured I would get a new dildo maybe a little thicker and longer and maybe a video. It is so unlike me to go get something like this myself and I have never been in one of these stores before. My old dildo a friend bought for me as a gag years ago but recently I have been glad she did. The store looked nice enough and since I was a long way from home I was sure no one I knew would see me go in there. It wasn't late so I thought that I could go in buy what I wanted and get out of there before it got too busy. Being a woman I was very nervous about going into a place like this alone but sure did need something to help with my needs. I got up my courage and went in. Once inside I noticed the place was quite clean with rows and rows of videos mostly interracial with black men and white women. When I got to the toy area all of the dildos were replicas of black mens cocks and much longer then mine. It was then I looked around and noticed that in the store there were a number of black men including the one behind the counter. I was the only white person and woman in the place. I had not bothered to check out the area that the store was in and felt I should just get what I wanted and get the hell out of there. I found a dildo I liked although it looked like a black man?s. What actually turned me on more than that was the videos. None there were of white only. I was thumbing through a few interracial ones and felt myself getting wet looking at the pictures on the cases. The manager startled me when he came up and told me if I couldn't decide, that some of them are featured in the booths in the back and I could view some before I bought one. I thought what the hell, I could take a quick look then get the ones I wanted without wasting a lot of money buying something I may not like. Going into the back I saw 2 of the videos I was looking at so I went into a booth that had one of them. I locked the door then put money in the machine and it started playing. The scene was hot and instantly had me wet, a blonde was on her knees sucking this really long black cock. That thing really filled her mouth and she was moaning. As she did, her head bobbed up and down on it. It wasn't long before she was in a doggy position and he was pounding her pussy hard with that monster. The movie had me even more aroused than I had been in some time and I was so wet my juices were running down my legs. I was about to take that dildo out and try it on for size when I heard a noise to my right. I had not noticed it before but that booth had one of those glory holes and as I watched a black cock slowly entered my side of the wall through it. I was startled at first. Then curious. I reached over and took it in my hand. It was warm and the very first black cock I ever saw in person, I have seen pictures and things like this video but never been this close to a real one. As if hypnotized, I was drawn to it and soon found myself on my knees with my lips to its head. I could taste him and soon without any thought or control my mouth opened and it was sliding across my tongue into my mouth. A moment later I was looking at something I thought I would never see, as I looked down my nose I could see a black cock in my mouth. Like in that video, my head started bobbing and the cock was sliding in and out of my mouth, I couldn't believe I was actually giving some black man a blow job. The more I sucked the hotter I got, doing something as nasty as this I just couldn't believe how intense my body was affected and I actually had an orgasm sucking that black dick. Soon I felt it swell in my mouth then the next thing I knew a tremendous amount of cum filled my mouth. I then found myself doing something I never did with my husband, I was swallowing his salty cum. Each time that cock throbbed, another load of his seed slid down my throat. At that point his cock disappeared and another black dick soon took its place. This one longer and the first uncut one I had ever seen. I took my clothes off then so they wouldn't get messed up then got back on my knees. Tasting that dick with the tip of my tongue I found that it had a very strong flavor. Feeling hotter and more nasty after what I had just done, I slid the foreskin back and put it into my mouth. The strong nasty flavor of this man?s cock should have disgusted me but it just fueled my passion. The foreskin and strong nasty taste in my mouth only added to my heat. It had to be at least close to 11 inches and try as I may, I could get only half that huge thing in my mouth. That dick was longer and a lot thicker then my husbands, but not like one of those super thick pussy rippers like you see in the movies. The way my pussy was drooling its juices I wanted to try it on for size. In my mind I was beside myself, my gawd what was I thinking, that thing belongs to a black man I could never let one have access to my sex. Another few minutes sucking that thing and I could take it no longer and all those months of neglecting my sex had caught up with me. I took him out of my mouth and holding that magnificent thing I turned around and slowly slipped the head into my pussy. I pushed back a little and more slipped into me easily since I was so wet. As it slid in me I felt that cock stretching me like no one ever had. Looking between my legs I saw a sight I again never would have imagined, a black man?s dick inside my white pussy. Seeing that sight triggered the biggest orgasm I ever had to that point. After recovering I slowly started working my pussy back and forth on it. As I worked it he too started pushing and soon I saw and felt that thing buried totally inside me. I had not thought it would all fit but it did and I felt so strangely filled like never before. He was bottomed out in me and after getting my pussy accustomed to it, I started fucking him. Never had I felt so vulgar or nasty and then again I never felt so incredibly aroused and excited as when I was fucking that long black cock. My mind was thinking nasty and dirty thoughts and at that time I felt I was nothing more then a whore to fuck this nigger dick. Orgasm after orgasm hit me. Getting weak kneed, I pushed back against the wall and just let him fuck me for a few minutes while I caught my breath. It was then he pushed all the way in and stopped, I felt him throb, then it hit me like a ton of bricks? he was cumming inside me, filling my white married pussy with his black seed. I was frozen and couldn't move as I felt his cock throb and throb each time sending more of his sperm into my womb. The orgasm I had hit so hard and fast, I momentarily passed out, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. When he finished emptying his balls inside me he also disappeared and another one came through that hole. Lost in passion, I went at that black cock then another and so on in total that evening I sucked off and swallowed 3 black cocks and fucked 5, all cumming inside me. The whole time the movie kept running. I found out later that the store manager had put it on free play. I had very little to clean up with so I wiped what I could and put my panties and clothes back on. When I went to pay for the videos and dildo, cum was leaking out of my pussy and some was running down my thighs. Hhe did give me a good discount and said I was welcome back anytime. Good thing I had an old towel in my car to sit on. Shortly after I left the parking lot, my pussy made a wet farting noise and more cum filled my panties. On the way home I had time to reflect on what I had just done. One thing that made me think was where I was in my cycle since I just took a tremendous amount of cum inside me. I do not use any birth control since it has not been needed being that my husband has had a vasectomy. It had been about 10 or 11 days since my period ended maybe a little closer but then I felt I should be fine. I did for the first time in my life feel sexually satisfied. Looking at the clock in the car I realized just how early it actually was, it felt like it was like 2 am but in reality just about 9 pm. I was actually only in the store about 2 hours. Now when I get home I need to find a way to sneak in so my 2 daughters don't see the mess I am. Although at their age I do hope they are not sexually active. I'm sure they have an idea what cum may look like and there is a lot on as well as inside me. Well sneaking in didn't work and although they both looked at me funny as I passed by, they never said or asked anything. Why I was so aroused still puzzles me some I do know that my neglectful husband and not having sex for a long time had a lot to do with it. In the past I had never been attracted to black men but now find I'm looking more at them especially their pants. I think the fact that I was pissed at my husband and he is a bigot is part of the reason they turned me on so much that day. Although I have never considered myself Prejudice, I never would have thought that I would ever let a black man fuck me much less allow one to put his sperm in me. That day I did and now find myself in a peculiar situation. One of those black men indeed did hit the mark and deep inside this white married belly grows a black baby. I have no regrets and I guess my husband will either have to leave or live with the results of his neglect 14015 2.06/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment