Thursday, May 31, 2012

Angie, The Traveling Secretary

ANGIE, THE TRAVELING SECRETARY by User I had joined him as a traveling secretary several months ago after a long discussion with my husband. I told him that I would be traveling for weeks at a time. He was hesitant but we agreed it would be a great experience for me and we did need the money. Besides, Jay (not his real name, of course) was a very well-known business man and the contacts could lead to something better later on. My new boss and I spent most of our time on the road and, although he had been a perfect gentleman, there was definitely a spark of something there. I knew he was a player, every city we visited seemed to have one or two willing playmates for him. Even though I called home everynight, I still had an occasional erotic thought about Jay. I began to flirt a little too obviously when he took me aside and explained what he and his friends expected from their women. "All of us travel a lot," he said, "and we don't have a lot of time to establish relationships. We have a group that gets together on the road and once every three or four months at my place in Vermont. We party very hard and all of our woman are available to any of us whenever we need them. Unless you're ready to play like that, step` back now." I was stunned and I stepped back to reassess. For the next few weeks, I watched him go out with several women while I stayed in my hotel room. Of course, I was lonely and I don't deny I found him to be very attractive. The idea of cheating on my husband was frightening enough. Making myself sexually available to possibly a dozen other men was terrifying and totally out of the question. I decided to stick with the occasional erotic fantasy. Still, I wonderd what kind of people would do what Jay had talked about. I was curious. He sensed my confusion and invited me to join him in Vermont for a weekend. "It's our usual party," he said. You'll meet everyone and you'll watch them do whoever they wish. It will be your choice if you want to join in and, for the first time, it will be your choice of who you wish to join. After this weekend, if you decide to be a part of our group, you will be expected to go willingly and enthusiastically with anyone who calls." I agreed to meet his friends and watch. I was amazed when we arrived in time for lunch. They were all very good looking people, most of the men were successful in their fields and beween 25 and 40. The woman were very nice but slightly younger. After lunch, we all met by the pool for drinks. I stayed close to my boss, a little afraid of what might happen. I talked with Jeana, a woman who seemed to know everything about the group. "The pool is heated and it not clothing optional," she told me. If you go in, you must leave your bathing suit on the pool deck and it signals you're ready to fuck any man who comes in after you." I was startled at her bluntness and her choice of words. Although I had no doubt about what was to happen, it was the first time anyone had used the "F" word. As we talked, Jeana began to run her hands over her body. She seemed to develop that sexual flush that always told me I was ready. She excused herself and walked over to the edge of the pool. Almost everyone watched as she stripped and dove in. She had a magnificent body. One of the men strolled over to me and said "We'll all watch then start our own games. Your boss will take her first, its his privilege as the owner of the place." He rudely ran his hand down my bikini, squeezing my ass. I jumped at the intrusion and walked away from him, settling down on a chaise longue. He leered at me as I settled down. I recognized him as a recently retired linebacker with the Giants. He was a big black man when he played, even bigger now I saw my boss drop his trunks and jump in. Jeana was smiling as she came toward him. She stopped him just as the water was at midthigh and went down on him. I was immediately jealous and just a little turned on by the sight. In a few minutes, she had him fully hard and came up to fill his mouth with her tongue. He massaged her breast, then covered her ass with his hands, pressing her tightly to his midsection. She lifted her leg and he raised it higher by hooking a hand under her knee, a move that exposed her pussy. She reached down and slid his cock in and we all watched as they slowly fucked in the middle of the pool. As they finished, I noticed my hand had slipped inside my bikini bottoms. I was embarrassed at what I had watched and what I was doing to myself. It only took a few minutes for the pool to fill up and everyone quickly paired off. I was tremendously horny and I wanted to find my boss and fuck him better than Jeana had. I saw him in the pool, alone for the moment. I quickly stripped and jumped in, heading straight for him. Rude man, the football player, intercepted me though, by grabbing my breasts from behind. "Come on, baby," he said, "Let me be the first to show off how well you can fuck. Let's go back to your longue and put on a real show." I pulled away from him and another man, Ted, came to my side. "Let me help," he said. He seemed like a kind and easy-going person as we talked and watched others. I saw my boss taking a small blonde from behind as she gave pleasure to another man with her mouth. Ted was very smooth. His hand was on my back when we started talking. Almost before I noticed, he ws massaging my ass. I turned toward him and he splashed a handful of cold water across my breast then immediately captured my nipple with his mouth. The sensation was incredible. Instead of pulling away, I pushed my breast tighter to his lips. When Ted heard a moan escape from my mouth, he lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the pool. His next move was unexpected and I screamed as his tongue lapped at my clit. Everyone had to notice as I fell backwards and arched my ass upwards. It took me only a minute or two to cum hard. Ted picked me up and deposited me on a pad near the pool. Lifting my legs high, he entered me and began fucking me hard. I was stunned at how I was reacting. Until a few minutes ago I was a married woman who had never cheated on her husband. Now I was the total slut, fucking a strange man in public and enjoying every minute of it. Ted finished with me and dove into the pool to cool off. I was laying there, my legs spread wide when I realized Jay had settled next to me. He was on his knees near my head and I could see his cock was still wet from fucking the small blonde. Like the complete whore I had become, I wanted to make him hard again and let him take any hole he wanted. I just had to have him inside me. I turned my head and swallowed his soft cock, determined to bring him to full hardness as quickly as possible. "Welcome to our little group," he said as he slipped two fingers into my pussy. "Several of my friends have expressed an interest in doing you if you're willing." I didn't answer, just kept on working over his cock. In a moment or two, Jay pulled his fingers out of me and I sensed someone was probing my wide open pussy with his cock. As I turned to object, the strange cock penetrated me completely. I was wide-eyed with shock when I realized it was the rude football player. I looked down and watched in awe at the size of his cock and how black it seemed as it slammed into my pale white cunt. Jay straddled my face and fed me his cock again. Doggie style, he pinned my head to the pad and fucked my mouth as hard as the other man was fucking my cunt. Both men came within minutes of each other and pulled away. I realized the cum from two men was draining out of me and I had swallowed the cum of another, all within about 10 minutes. I was ashamed and embarrased. Another man turned me over onto my belly. I felt him probe between my legs and realized he was transferring some of the cum to my ass. He intended to sodomize me there in front of everyone. I screamed at the intrusion of his finger, then realized that I was bad and needed this kind of punishment. I lifted my ass and reached around to spread my ass cheeks for whoever was behind me. I heard several people murmer their approval. I remember thinking three men have already had their way with me, two in my pussy and one in my mouth. I might as well complete my sexual training. I felt his cock start to enter me. I clinched and slowly relaxed. He entered my slowly and carefully, knowing that I was an anal virgin. The pain was intense when I tightened up, interesting and erotic when I relaxed. It took about five minutes for him to completely enter me. He started fucking me with short little strokes, then slapped my ass hard. My ass muscles immediately began to spasm and he caught their rythm with his cock. My hand went to my clit and I came as hard as I ever have just before he filled me with his cum. At that point, Jay stopped the others and handed me a drink. I watched as three other men reluctantly walked away and found other playmates. "Only, you," I said "Take me back to my room and fuck me." "Go shower," he said, "and take a nap. I'll join you in about an hour." 10917 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment