Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Clothes Show Returns

CLOTHES SHOW RETURNS By K4K My last account to you all can be found in YW837, along time ago. I promised to continue to tell you about the affair that my wife was having with Steve, the shop owner, but I failed to do so and apologise. I have now, some years later, eventually put pen to paper (so to speak) and can update you on the events since I wrote my last account. As YW837 was written so long ago I think a quick recap is in order for the many of you who will not have seen, or who cannot be bothered to go and look, at the account: My wifes name is Karen. We have now been married 10 years and have two young children. We are a very normal couple and up until YW837 our sex life was very run-of-the-mill and nothing special at all. To cut a long story short Karen agreed to come shopping with me to an adult 'party' store where latex, rubber and PVC clothing was sold (amongst other things). Karen and I browsed the items and Karen, to my astonishment, even agreed to try on a few things. Steve was the shop owner and was very keen to assist us (he would be, the garments were not cheap!). Steve encouraged my wife to show us both what she looked like in the tight clothes and she duly appeared from behind the screen looking absolutely stunning in several items, the most noteworthy being a latex maids outfits. Events took their turn for the better when I was called out to a problem at work and I left Karen with Steve while I went to a public payphone (mobiles hadn't caught on so much back then). I had only expected to be away a short time but instead was longer than anticipated. When I returned to the shop I was not allowed into the private locked area where the garments were kept and told that Karen was safe and well but busy, Steve was taking care of her. My fantasy for so long had been for Karen to take a lover, now that it seemed the ultimate was happened I was filled with horror, excitement, jelously and lust. I left the shop and went to some public toilets to wank my very very hard cock trying to comprehend the situation, finding it hard to believe that my 'straight-laced' wife would let this happen. Karen continued to see Steve alone over the next few months. She initially brought home various items of shiny clothing for me to see but after a while this practise ceased and they remained at Steve's place and I saw nothing. Our home life was exceptionally ordinary and we where leading a double life. During the week it was Mr and Mrs normal, then, once a week normally at a weekend, Karen would leave for the evening (in some cases the day) to be with Steve. I still find it amazing that we neve spoke about the situation, it just happened. Looking back I guess that neither of us wanted to break the spell and mess things up so we both held back from airing the situation and simply carried on knowning the other was getting a lot out of the situation. For me it was bliss to help Karen get ready to go out and to wave her goodbye before I settled into my extremely long wanking sessions while she was out with her lover. For Karen she was at last receiving dominance, guidance and direction that I was unable to provide. I know this because Steve gave me several updates on my wife 'training', praising her committment and servitude. He knew he was humiliating me as informed me that I would be amazed at how she responds to strong handling and orders. To prove this he even supplied photographs of Karen in various locations, wearing various outfits in various states of excitement. Not that I needed photographs to prove the point. From the limited sex we now had I could tell her pussy had been stretched and that her ass was now in use also (a lovely horny twist is that Karen had never wanted anal sex with me). So there you have the update. This situation carried on for roughly six months. Karen got serviced and trained, I loved every minute, Karen and I never spoke about it at all and Steve just carried on using my wife and calling on her when he needed (he knew she would go to him). By the end I was pretty sure that she had been used by other men as well as Steve but again I didn't ask, I only made reference to her ensuring everything was 'safe', she assured me it was. It's at this point I was going to provide more updates to you but things went a bit pear shaped (as they do in real life I'm afraid). Just as we both thought things couldn't get better I found Karen in tears after her usual joyful visit to her Master. I tried to console her and treaded very carefully over the next few days. It turned out that Steve was leaving to live in America (L.A.) and didn't think he was returning. It all happened really fast. Karen saw Steve about twice more then he was gone. She wrote to him a few times and spoke on the phone but the spell was now broken and Karen was in no mood to go looking for a replacement (much to my disappointment!). Life returned to normal, sex returned to normal (or as normal as possible with me giving Karen much more oral sex and much less fucking). Karen got a job, the kids went through school and we moved house. Steve was never mentioned and Karen never took another lover or was into her shiny clothes (all very British stiff-upper-lip and hidden away, not to be mentioned or discussed). So what's the point of me telling you all this you ask? Well, guess who's moved back to the UK and has been here for almost a year? Guess who rang my wife out of the blue one evening after tracking down our new phone number? Guess who met my wife for dinner to discuss things and relive old times? Guess who moved into a town 30 miles away? Guess who is now enjoying my wife as I type this long overdue update? Of course....... Karen never asked me, it was Steve who rang me up and told me he was going to see Karen again whether I liked it or not (he did add that I probably would like it). It was Steve who told me about the dinner date and that Karen was a willing participant. As before, he said, he would be sensitive to Karens family committments and that he would give me the odd update on progress as it was unlikely Karen would disccuss much with me (this I assumed anyway). He told me not to worry about health issues, he would do nothing to endanger anyone but added that my wife should meet with Steve whenever he wanted so long as it was practical to do so bearing in mind the kids etc. Me? I'm on cloud nine again! I have a wife who makes me so very horny by the way she is fairly reserved with me but obviously not so with her Master (his and her word not mine). Karen has a Master who, so far, has been true to his word and is sympathetic to our family situation but who knows exactly what we both need. It's Friday 12th April 2002 at 21:43 and my loving wife is with him at his place. I don't know what they're doing but I am so hard. Do I want to know? Sort of but the wait for an update is so cruelly exciting that I am happy to wank my cock until I get a call from Steve, hopefully later this week. I'll attempt to batch together updates and then let you all know, it feels good to wank and type and tell someone else. I've only had one update since Steve has come back on the scene so I don't have much to tell you and he didn't give me much detail (I have asked that he give me more next time, he said he'd think about it). Karen hasn't talked about it except to smile and say "yes" when I asked her if she was happy now that Steve was back. Certainly her orgasms seem stronger after I have licked and sucked her clit and her kisses more passionate. Here is the very brief update as supplied by Steve: * Karens training as expected has resumed * He is once again dressing her in shiny clothing (one of his perversions) * He will be taking photos and, this time, video of my wife * He will be taking her away for the weekend when they can arrange suitable dates * He will not use a condom but is proved safe * He will involve others at some stages of the training (I am soo hard!!) * He will ensure that all parties will be 'safe' - see above * Lastly the training will involve toys, m/f & mm/f sex, f/f sex at some point but not yet, bondage, light S&M, humiliation and exhibitionism (he added that that lot was just for starters and if Karen was willing a lot more!). That's it. I apologise if you read this expected graphic sex acts described in detail. My updates will never be that because I am not there to see the action. I will however describe what I can from what Steve tells me and from what little Karen gives away (i.e. sitting uncomfortably on a chair at home because her lovely ass is sore from fucking!). I'll also try to explain more of what I get out of it but I'm not sure I can put it into words, i enjoy trying though! K4K z000197@yahoo.co.uk 2984 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment