Sunday, May 27, 2012

Learning To Be A Slut

LEARNING TO BE A SLUT By User My wife found out I was cheating on her and left me a few days ago. When I got home, I found this note typed into my computer. Thought all of you might want to know what happens when you're doing it on the sly. I don't know if all of this is true but she did leave a large pair of boxers on the table. Hi, sweetheart. I bet you were wondering where I was. Cheryl called last Friday and introduced herself. You remember her, don't you? The little slut you've been playing with for a few months now? No, let's say it plainly. The little slut you've been fucking in our bed while I was out. Well we had lunch and talked. She told me everything. I really liked her after I got over wanting to kill her. Then I decided I needed to do something else to even the score. You were my only lover, baby, but you needed to experiment. So I decided to do the same thing. I spent the weekend letting another man do to me what you've been doing to Cheryl. How does that make you feel? I put on that red dress, the one you always said showed a little to much, and went to a bar. It didn't take long before a man approached but I decided to be choosy. I found a real cute guy and approached him. This was going to be my experiment. We danced for a few hours but he knew what I was up to almost immediately. On a slow dance, he pulled me real close and I could feel his hands going very low on my back. I just nestled in a little tighter. He asked me to step out for some air. Let's call him Bill, OK? That's not his real name but it seems to fit because he was real easy. I admit I got nervous when he opened the door to his car. I knew he would make a serious move and the time to chicken out was coming fast. I took a deep breath and got in. He pulled me to him and kissed my. My heart was pounding like crazy. He grabbed my breast and squeezed a little to hard. When I yelped, he just grinned and slid his hand up the inside of my thigh. I still wasn't sure if I could go through with this but it really was kind of exciting. He kept nudging my legs farther and farther apart. Since we were in plain sight in the parking lot, I was a little embarrassed that someone might see what we were doing. When Bill finally got my legs far enough apart to trace my pussy through my panties, I forgot about where we were. He knew how to play with it and it felt sensational. I kind of passed out and when I realized what was happening, my dress was up around my waist, my left leg was across his lap and my right leg was up on the dashboard, about as far apart as I could spread them inside a car. Oh, yes, I should tell you that he had slipped the crotch of my panties aside and was finger fucking me. I had zoned out. I never even realized what he was doing until I started to cum. He had slipped three fingers into me and a couple was watching us from about 10 feet away. I came like a common whore when I realized we were putting on a show. I was embarrassed as hell, too. We drove straight to his apartment and it probably took 2 minutes for us to get inside and get naked. On the way, his hand was inside my bra and mine was inside his pants. Fingers just don't do it for me, I badly needed the real thing. You know that don't you? Besides, I had never experienced another cock and tonight was going to be the night. We fell into bed and he started by burying his face between my legs and giving me a good tongue lashing. I was so horny, I wanted to shove his whole head up my pussy. He slowly worked his way up my body and really chewed hard on my nipples. He got in position over me and placed his cock on my cunt. It was about to happen! Your sweet little wife was about to get fucked. We started missionary style, then he rolled me over so I was on top. Baby, I was dancing! Your little wifey was really enjoying some strange cock! I came three times. He came inside me twice, I wouldn't let him pull out. Then I fell asleep and things got real interesting. I woke up when I felt the bed move. It took me a minute to realize I was on my side facing Bill and someone was behind me. I looked at Bill, a little shocked,and felt his hands caress my ass and pull me to him. Another pair of hands reached up and cupped my breasts and I could feel a cock pressing against my butt cheeks. "I don't think I want to do this," I said. "It's my room mate and we share everything," Bill said then kissed me hard. Honey, I could feel the other mans balls at the bottom of my ass and his cock was nestled in the crack of my ass. It covered the distance! He was a big guy! Nevertheless, I wasn't about to go this far and Bill pulled back. I looked down at the hands that still fondled my breasts. Sweetheart, they were black! I was in shock again when I felt Bill's fingers start to play with my clit. The man behind me began to nibble on my neck and play with my ears. Bill put his hand on my pubes and pushed my ass back toward his roommate. When I felt him start to probe with his cock, I arched my back and lifted my leg for him. I couldn't believe what a total slut I was becoming. I guess there's no such thing as a little slutty. You're either all the way in or all the way out. Baby, I had never had sex with another man until a few hours ago and now I was making it easy for someone whom I hadn't even seen! I felt him enter me and he seemed to be using a garden hose. Everytime I thought he was almost all the way in, he gave me some more. Damn! Bigger IS Better! Bill moved up and put his cock in my mouth. What a garden variety slut I was! A man in my mouth and another in my pussy. Bill came. His room mate came and I came. His room mate wanted to do some Greek but I drew the line at that. I did turn over and let him have me again missionary style. Well now I know what all the excitement is about. I will never be happy with just one man. Have fun with Cheryl. I'll visit from time-to-time when I need a "little." 6497 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment