Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gagging For It (Part 2)

GAGGING FOR IT! 2 BY WIFE WATCHER (c) 1998 After showering and changing her clothes, Paula was set to go out for more sex. All she had on was a low necklined top with a bare midriff and a mini skirt. No bra or panties. And of course a pair of high heeled shoes. She turned lots of heads as we made our way through the hotel lobby. Outside we hailed a cab. The driver wound his window down and was giving Paula a good looking over. 'Can you recommend a good night club?' I asked. But before the driver could answer, Paula chipped in with 'Where a girl can meet lots of rugged men.' The driver nearly choked. 'Sure can!' he replied. Paula lent forward so that her pert young breasts were almost falling out of her flimsy top. The driver just stared at her breasts. Paula exposed one breast and offered it to the drivers mouth, he sucked it right in like a starving man. When he finished sucking her breast, he said. 'And there won't be any fare.' With that, Paula offered him her other breast and said. 'Well in that case, here's your tip.' And giggled her head off at her own joke. The taxi took us down some back alleys and stopped outside a very dark looking warehouse. The only indication that it was a club was a small neon arrow pointing down the steps to the cellar area. Inside the arrow was the legend THE CLUB. We thanked the driver and asked he could pick us up later. His reply shocked us. 'You wouldn't get me down this area after midnight.' And off he sped, leaving us standing alone in a dark street. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' I asked Paula. 'Ooh yes! Isn't it creepy? I just love it. My skin is all creepy and tingly.' 'OK! If your sure.' I said, trying to put a brave face on it and acting a lot less scared than I felt. We made our way down the steps and as we got to the bottom, the door swung open. A large black man beckoned us in. Inside, the reception area was quite nice. 'Do we need to be members?' I enquired. 'No. You folks just go straight on in. The first drink is on the house.' Well he seemed friendly enough. As we opened the door to the club, we were once again pleasantly surprised. The club was nicely decorated, though the lighting was a little dim. There was quite a crowd of people there. I noticed that they were mostly black but there were quite a few white people as well so I didn't feel too out of it. 'Very nice.' I said to Paula as we made our way to the bar. 'Yes it is, and I love the music.' Soft sensual music was coming from somewhere, probably from concealed speakers. There were a lot of men standing at the bar and as we got there, a gap opened up in the crowd. I was able to stand close to the bar and the bartender came straight over to me. I ordered our drinks and as I turned back to Paula, I was surprised to see she was some distance away and was talking to a group of men. I approached her and handed her the drink. 'Oh thank you darling!' She said. 'These nice men were just telling me about the club.' 'Shall we find a seat?' I ventured; wondering if she wanted to leave her new found friends. 'See you later guys.' She said as she took my arm and we went off to find somewhere to sit down. Everywhere seemed to be full, then some guys got up from a booth and indicated that we could have it. What nice polite people, I thought. We had only just sat down, when one of the black guys Paula had been talking to, came over and asked Paula if she would care to dance. She was up like a shot. I watched her with pride. She looked so beautiful and I could see that a lot of other men thought the same thing. Almost all the unattached men were standing watching my lovely Paula. A few other men, from time to time, cut in for a dance. Paula was not short of partners. But I noticed that as time went on, they seemed to be getting bolder. A hand would caress her breast. Another would disappear up her very short skirt. They seemed to be dancing further into the darkened corner. At one point, I could just make out in the gloom, that Paula's breasts were on display and the guy then bent down and sucked on her nipples. It was starting again. Strange men were once again seducing my wife. My cock was rock hard at the mere thought of it. Paula returned to our booth and just flopped down on the seat. 'Lend me you handkerchief.' I handed it to her and she wiped the sweat from her face and then all around her neck. I was just looking at a trickle of sweat running down between her tits, when one of her dancing partners sat down beside her. 'You've missed a bit.' He said, wiping the trickle of sweat off her tit with his own handkerchief. 'Oh my!' said Paula in mock alarm. 'Might as well do it properly.' He said as he extracted Paula's tits from her top. Her tits looked so inviting, they glistened with the perspiration and her small pink nipples stood out like little pebbles. Another black guy stood behind the booth and reaching over, cupped Paula's tits in his large black hands. Seeing this just blew my mind. My cock exploded in my pants and I had to rush of to the men's room to clean up. I had just cleaned the inside of my trousers with toilet paper when a black guy came in. 'You with the white slut Paula?' He inquired. 'Why yes. She's my wife.' 'Well she's with us for tonight. Meet us outside tomorrow at noon and you can have her back. Well, what's left of her anyway.' He said as he went out laughing. I fastened my trousers up as quick as I could and rushed back into the club but Paula was nowhere to be seen. I inquired of the doorman if he knew where they had taken her. He said that I wasn't to worry, she would just get herself well fucked and maybe whored out a bit. He was going round to fuck her after he finished his shift. He said he thought I was a lucky guy to have such a gorgeous young slutbitch for a wife. I begged him to take me with him. I promised not to interfere I just wanted to watch. I needed to see her in action. He eventually agreed. It must have been about two hours later that we arrived at the house, men were coming and going like it was Saturday afternoon instead of in the middle of the night. We entered the main room and the sight that I beheld will be with me forever. My lovely sweet young bride was lying on a mattress surrounded by men. As one got off her, another would take his place. The room smelled of sponk. As one guy got off her, I had a quick look at her sweet little body. Her tits were covered in love bites and dried sponk. Pools of sponk were everywhere. Her sweet young cunt was now shaved and looking red raw. A constant river of sponk flowed out of it. Then yet another black cock fucked her. I sat watching my bride getting the gang bang of her sweet young life. My dick ached because I was wanking so much. I don't know how many times I shot my load. The whole spectacle was turning me on like nothing before. It was estimated that Paula must have been shagged by at least 50 men. She was sore for weeks but as soon as she was recovered, she wanted to go back for more. More dick. Any colour would do but she preferred black. What a lovely little slut I have for a bride. 5185 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment