Monday, May 28, 2012

The Wedding Band

@Copyright 2000 - CunningLinguist, All rights reserved. NOTICE: This story contains adult situations and language. Not suitable for minors. Read at you own risk. The Wedding Band I kneeled nervously at the foot of our bed. Kim's lover had been quite explicit - I was to prepare the room then strip naked and kneel at the foot of the bed until he and Kim arrived. Preparing the room entailed turning on all the lights and setting up the video camera so the area around the bed was in clear view. Kim had been seeing Mr. Johnson for several weeks and reported back to me that he really turned her on. He was very big, very black and very dominant. She had been trying to get him to allow me to watch but he had refused until he found out that tonight was our first wedding anniversary. He said that as a present to her he would allow me to be present while they were together. Kim is 31 and I am 56. We met on a driving range. I new immediately that Kim was the perfect woman. She was smart, strong, independent, accomplished, liked all sports and was breathtakingly beautiful. Kim worked as an executive for a dot.com while I was a senior executive at a large established engineering firm. Kim is blond, about 5'4" and 120 lbs. Her athletic body literally stops traffic. Her legs are slim but muscular, her waist is small and her breasts are the most perfect breasts created by God. Large twin globes (36C) with large dark pink aureola and nipples that beg to be sucked. Her skin is translucent gold that results from a constant all over tan. I was smitten immediately and, in spite of the odds, went after her with every resource I had - wit, charm, financial independence, but definitely not looks. To my amazement Kim showed an immediate interest in me also and I ended up in heaven - my face between Kim's golden thighs - after the third date. Kim really loved my dedicated attention to her pleasure and enjoyed my company. But she was honest with me, she needed more in the lovemaking department than I could give her. I understood that I would have to share her but I wanted her more than anything else in my life. I proposed to Kim saying that she would be free to take other lovers as long as she still loved me and allowed me to make love to her. Kim wasn't sure that that would be fair to me and she thought about it for several months. During that time I knew she was seeing other men but she still enjoyed being with me and having me pleasure her with my hands and mouth. Finally one night, after I had made her orgasm with my tongue, Kim said she had decided. She really loved me and wanted to be with me if I was sure that her need for other men would not bother me. I had never been so happy and we got married two days later. After the first month Kim told me that she had a date and reminded me of our agreement. She was going out with a man she had met at her health club and said she may not be back until the next morning. I was hurt and didn't want to let her go but I knew that if I wanted our marriage to last I needed to live up to my end of the bargain. Kim saw the hurt look on my face and taking it in her hands and kissing me softly she said "Don't worry Bob I love you and will always come home to you." That night, alone, I found myself fantasizing about Kim and her lover - even though I didn't know him I found my fantasy to include a large strong black man. I couldn't help myself, I masturbated to completion. The next day, around 10:00 AM Kim came home. There was an awkward silence until Kim asked "Are you all right Bob?" "Yes" I stammered. "What did you do last night?" "Um...I..I.. thought about you." "What do you mean Bob?" "Well..you were with another man..and I..you know." "No I don't know Bob. Why don't you tell me." "I fantasized about you and your lover" I blurted out. "You did? Did it excite you?" After a long silence I admitted "Yes...v-very much." "What did you do, being so excited?" "I...masturbated" I said sheepishly. "You did? Would you like to make love to me now Bob?" "Oh yess..please." Kim was standing next to me as I sat on the couch and she pulled her short skirt up to reveal that she had lost her panties. Placing one foot on the arm rest next to me she said "Why don't you do it here, Bob? Would you like to kiss and lick me?" "Yes" "Would you like to smell and taste me knowing I'm full of my lover's semen?" "Yes" I moaned and I buried my face into her beautiful pussy. As I was licking Kim asked "Would you like to know about my lover and what he did to me?" I nodded but kept up my licking. "Well Bob after dinner he took me to his apartment. When we got inside he grabbed my arm and twisted it making me drop to my knees. He told me he knew I wanted his cock and that I should take it out. I did so and he shoved it in my mouth calling me a white cock sucker. I loved his rough treatment and I sucked him until he filled my mouth with his semen. He then pushed me to the bed, ripped off my panties and proceeded to fuck me like I was a rag doll. It was the most fulfilling sex I've ever had. I loved his dominance over me to say nothing of his large black cock." When Kim said this I shot off into my pants. Kim didn't notice this until later however as she started to rock and roughly slide her cunt over my face as she had her own crashing orgasm. When we calmed down and were cuddling together I told Kim how her experience had almost exactly matched my fantasy. "Well Bob, since we both enjoyed it so much I think we should make sure it happens again don't you?" "Yes", I said as I kissed her tenderly on her left breast. I had been staring at the red light of the recording camera for about 10 minutes when I heard some noise outside the bedroom door just before it suddenly opened. In came Mr. Johnson carrying Kim who was dressed in her wedding dress. It fit her athletic body like a second skin and my heart leapt into my throat when I saw her. Mr. Johnson set Kim down in front of me. "So this is the man you've been married, and unfaithful, to for the past year? He's a lucky man to have such a sexy, obedient wife - or are you just obedient for your lovers? All right Bob, I want you to undress your wife for me so that I might use her the way she (and you) crave. Kim turned her back to me so that I could unzip her wedding gown. As it slipped off of her shoulders I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, only a black garter belt and black stockings. As she stepped out of the dress she turned around to face me and Mr. Johnson's hands came around to cup her large golden breasts. The contrast in black on white had an immediate effect on me and I ached with lust as I took in the scene of Kim's perfect white body wrapped in the black stockings, garter belt and hands. Kim leaned back into Mr. Johnson and moaned as his fingers pulled and twisted her nipples. Mr. Johnson turned her around and took something from his pocket. It was a black collar and he put it around Kim's neck and then attached a black leash to it. "Now my obedient slut, kneel before me" and he pulled her down to her knees with the chain. "I want you to take the wedding band off of your husbands finger". Now place it on my finger and repeat after me: "I promise to lust, worship and obey you my black master for the rest of my life". Kim put my wedding band on the small finger of Mr. Johnson's left hand (the only one it would fit on) and said "I promise to lust, worship and obey you my black master for the rest of my life". "That's very good slut", now put this ring on your husbands puny cock. He handed her a small ring with a leash attached to it and she pushed it, with much effort, onto my cock. The pain from the ring was intense as my cock grew harder. Pulling on both leashes, Mr. Johnson told us undress him. We did as we were told and soon Mr. Johnson stood over us only in shorts and it was obvious that having us naked and serving him was very stimulating. Kim and I both grasped the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, releasing his growing black cock. It was a marvelous sight and Kim knew what to do with it. She grasped it in both hands and started to stroke it. "Watch carefully Bob as your wife strokes my cock. See the finger with her wedding band try to close around it? See how it moves up and down the length of my cock?" I watched fascinated as the wedding ring moved up and down the large, strong black cock. Kim continued to stroke it as she took the head into her mouth, her lips sliding along its length as Mr. Johnson began to fuck in and out of my wife's mouth. "She is such a good cock sucker Bob, too bad you're not going to get any tonight". It hardly mattered to me since white semen had already begun to run from my cock. After a few minutes, Mr. Johnson pulled Kim up and moved her to the bed so that he could climb between her creamy golden thighs. Kim started thrashing on the bed as his black cock worked its way into the depth of her cunt. He fucked her like that for twenty minutes and then I saw his buttocks tense and he held himself inside her as he emptied his balls into the soul of her being. After a few minutes he rolled off and I saw that, though now softening, his cock was still huge. A few strands of semen connected his cock and Kim's cunt. He pulled on my chain and said, "Come over here Bob and clean up your wife like a good husband." I didn't need a second invitation and I dove between Kim's thighs and began to lick up their combined juices. I licked for several minutes bringing Kim to what was probably her third orgasm. I noted a string of semen on her thigh and began to lick it up when I saw that it was still connected to Mr. Johnson's now soft cock. He gave me a small tug and I followed the string until I was licking the tip of his black cock. Soon I was licking his entire cock clean and as it began to harden under my tongue. I took it into my mouth. "That's a good husband, prepare my cock for your slut wife." I must have sucked for several minutes and my jaw was aching around the massive rod. He pushed me off and I thought he was going to fuck Kim but instead he got up and, pulling on our leashes, went neared to the video camera. He had us kneel in front of the camera and told us that a wimp husband and his slut wife should share common interests and that we were to both suck on his cock. Kim and I eagerly did his bidding, taking turns licking his cock and massive black balls and taking his cock into our mouth. At the same time Kim and I were kissing each other and his cock. Finally he told us to stop and he told Kim to hold out her left hand. "Now Bob I want you to milk my cock and direct my come onto Kim's wedding band." I did as he directed and his cock began to spurt its white seed into Kim's hand. Even though he had just come a half hour ago, his cock spilled out so much seed that Kim couldn't hold it all in her hand. "OK slut, take your masters cock into your mouth so that you don't waste any of his precious seed. And you Bob, start licking my come from your wife's hand". We both did as we were told, I licked and licked, cleaning Kim's hand. I paid special attention to her wedding band and ended up taking her third finger into my mouth and sucking it clean of her masters come. When he left, Mr. Johnson took the video tape and my wedding band. Kim and I snuggled together knowing that our life together had taken another turn and that Mr. Johnson would remain master of our lives. 7713 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment