Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cuckolded by Kate 3

Cuckolded by Kate part three?by cuckytoher I rushed to the bathroom and Kate, sitting in the tub simply held out her glass and said, ?Refill.? I scooped up the glass catching a glimpse of her magnificent naked body beneath the water. She was truly a dream come true. She is 5?3 and 112 pounds and I get punished for her taking on weight if her food is not cooked to her exacting standards. Her breasts are only a deliciously full D-cup. She is a natural dirty blonde, but does change the color of her hair to whatever mood pleases her almost on a monthly basis. Her eyes are greenish/hazel and her skin is very fair from the top of her head to her dainty size 7 feet but her most outstanding feature is her bubble but that Michael calls ?astonishing? and to which I would agree. Kate loves exposing her legs, and wearing open toe sling backs when ever possible. She also loves to wear thigh-high leather boots with four inch heels, but they are murder on her feet, which of course requires me to pay constant attention to them no matter where we are. Once while at the mall Christmas shopping, Kate stopped right in the middle of the mall, sat down on a bench and told me her feet hurt. Without missing a beat I was on my knees, carefully removing her boots and began to massage her feet. I felt the snickers and jeers of holiday shoppers passing by but kept massaging knowing to do otherwise would result in punishment and even more humiliation. Scampering to the kitchen I refilled Kate?s drink and hurriedly brought it back to the bathroom. Michael lounged on the couch watching ESPN and threw an empty beer can at me as I passed and yelled for me to hurry up! Sometimes in brief moments I wonder why I put up with the things I do but like any addict, once you?re in you don?t worry about how you got here only about how you?re going to get your next fix. And for me my next fix was pleasing Kate and Michael and having them allow me to have an orgasm. I think of them as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton in Cleopatra and I?m merely a young servant boy/girl depending on my outfit to do their bidding. I entered the bathroom and handed Kate her drink. She took it and set it down on the side of the tub and pulled her hair back and stretched. ?Go get the pedicure stuff and do my toes.? It was a command that I loved to hear. It meant spending time with Kate. I mean don?t get me wrong, we live together and I spend a ton of time with Kate and Michael, but not a lot of time with Kate alone. There are times I?m required to do things that are very humiliating like licking Michael?s balls after he gets back from a game with his buddies, or kissing and licking Kate after she gets back from a run. But these are the moments I cherish. To be alone with Kate, me serving her, making her happy and loving every minute of it. ?You love doing my toes and making me happy don?t you baby?? ?Yes, Kate, I live to serve you and Michael and make you happy.? ?You have no idea how much I loathed and hated you for years after your slut wife broke up my first marriage. But I knew that my revenge would come and it would be sweet. I knew that some day I would have a chance to make you pay for the suffering she put me through.? She sipped her drink like a Queen and closed her eyes. ?I?m just glad that I can in some small way make up for what happened Kate. I love being your husband and I especially love serving you and Michael. This is all I ever wanted in my first marriage but she was not into a female led lifestyle and so when she met?? I looked up making sure I wasn?t angering her and saw the slightest grin come on her face. ?Continue.? ?When she met your husband Tommy and they started seeing each other I knew it was over.? ?Well Tommy is not the most dominant guy in the world. So he could?ve never wrapped his head around what we have here. But still she caused me a great deal of distress and the way I?m looking at it now you?re paying for it. And I love every second of it!? ?Kate thank you so much for allowing me to make retribution in some small way for the emotional distress you had to endure. I hope you know that I will do anything to make you and Michael happy. I have literally become addicted to serving you and Michael. I crave the cum the two of you feed me and it seems the more you push my buttons and test my limits the more excited it makes me.? I knew that deep down inside she knew all this but confessing it out loud made it somehow more real, more official if you will. I applied the pink toenail polish to her delicate feet. And she dismissed me with a wave of her hand. ?Oh by the way, Michael has some of his jock buddies coming over to watch the game today, and you know how much that bores me to be waiting on them hand and foot, so today you?re going to be the little slut who waits on them and brings them beers. Michael has already told them about our special relationship and they?ve all gotten a good laugh out of it. So I want you in your German beer waitress outfit when they get here and you?ll serve them anyway they want. And at half time Michael?s got an especially cruel idea for you that I absolutely adore!? ?Yes, Kate, it will be my pleasure.? I made my way to the kitchen and began preparing snacks for the game. Michael and his buddies could be incredibly rude and vulgar. I have seen them in action more than once at cookouts and parties I?ve attended with Kate where no one knew of our relationship. I can only imagine what it?s going t o be like now that they know. It was an hour until kickoff and I stood in the kitchen wearing my German beer waitress outfit making snacks when Michael walked in, stood next to me at the counter, looked me up and down and snickered. ?Hey there Gretchen the beer girl, I can?t wait for my buddies to see you!? ?Thank you Michael.? I said, continuing to make the food. ?Oh yea, they?re going to love you! And I have a great half time show planned for the boys where you?re going to be the main attraction. But for now, you?ll serve and if anyone wants anything and I mean anything sexual or otherwise, you?ll accommodate them without question. Are we clear on that?? It really wasn?t a question but I knew better than to not answer it. ?Yes Michael it will be a pleasure to serve you and your friends in any way you all wish.? He walked out of the room whistling while I went to the garage and got more beer to put in the fridge. My cock strained against my chastity device in an odd mix of excitement, arousal, fear, and expectation of what awaited me. By the time kickoff rolled around, all four of Michael?s jock buddies were in attendance and after the initial shock and surprise at seeing me despite being told I would be there to serve, things proceeded rather smoothly. The boys kept me busy getting beers, snacks, giving them foot massages, and sucking cocks as they saw fit. Every time their team scored I had to run into the bedroom, change into my cheerleading outfit, run out into the living room waving my pom poms and cheer for the team. Then I would have to run back in and change into the German beer waitress outfit and resume my duties. The boys loved having me suck their cocks and humiliating me and every now and then Kate would appear from upstairs and watch the show and chuckle. Right before halftime Michael handed me a slip of paper and told me to go get ready. I raced to my room in the attic, unfolded the paper and read it: You are to change into your harem girl outfit and come back downstairs and entertain the boys with a little strip tease and make it good! You have two minutes to get back down here. I threw off the waitress costume, pulled out the harem outfit and put it on. I was on the third stop from the bottom when I heard the stereo very loudly blaring Michael?s favorite song; I?m a Barbie Girl. I knew what I he wanted as he and Kate had had me do this performance before. I was required to learn the lyrics and had to lip sync them as I danced. I entered the living room just as the first verse started and I began lip syncing: I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on, Barbie, let's go party I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world Dress me up, take your time, I'm your dollie You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour and pain Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky You can touch, you can play You can say I'm always yours, oooh whoa I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again Hit the town, fool around, let's go party You can touch, you can play You can say I'm always yours You can touch, you can play You can say I'm always yours Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah Come on, Barbie, let's go party, oooh, oooh Oh, I'm having so much fun! - Well, Barbie, we're just getting started! - Oh, I love you Ken! At the very end of the song I saw Kate standing on the landing laughing along with the rest of the boys and as the very last line of the song came, I broke into real voice and sang, ?Oh I?m having so much fun! Well Barbie we?re just getting started, Oh I love you Kate and Michael.? I then pirouetted around on my toes and bowed. The boys howled with laughter, jeered at me and slapped my ass and pulled on my man boobs. I felt their rough hands groping me and running over my soft silky costume. A couple of them forced me to my knees and shoved their cocks roughly in my mouth and down my throat. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Kate walk over and take Michael by the hand and lead him upstairs. Apparently they had their own half time show planned?. 7722 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment