Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Met Your Mother

I MET YOUR MOTHER By Doc I met your mother at the restaurant where she was working. I had the best time flirting with her, as she kept my water glass full and always seemed to laugh at my stupid jokes. What a great sense of humor. I introduced myself and we got into a conversation about our jobs. She told me she had 3 kids and worked 2 jobs to support them. I was surprised to find out that this hot blonde had children, and that she was single. We started to talk about you and how you were a senior in high school with an eye on a college football scholarship when I told your mother, "Evelyn, has he been recruited by the Wolverines? If not, I know a few people there, since I was a linebacker in the 80's." Her eyes lit up. "I think Buddy would love that!"(I don't know your name, dude, so I made up "Buddy" for the sake of the fantasy.) She seemed to be more than interested in my features, as well as what I could do for you. She seemed to pay a lot of attention to the bulge in my jeans. She also seemed to be pretty impressed with my Harley out in the parking lot. I am a sales rep for a big computer firm, and people are a bit surprised I am a sales rep, due to the fact that I wear a leather motorcycle jacket, cowboy boots, tight jeans, and have long brown wavy hair with a gotee. Mom said, "You are not the average salesman type that I've seen before." I tell her, "I made the company millions last year, so they really don't care about my personal statements and how I dress. They say to keep the money rolling in, and I could dress up like Ghandi if I wanted to!" She laughed again. I seemed to have put on the charm enough to ask her out, so asked her and she agreed for a date on next friday night after she got off at the law firm. The next friday, I pulled up in my BMW at the law firm. You mother looked so hot coming out of the building I about wet myself. Very tight dress, 4" heels, just the right amount of cleavege, nice pantyhosed legs. She said, "Oh my God, you drive a BMW?" I said, "Sure do!" "I also have a Corvette in the garage at home." She told me to follow her home as she would get ready for the date and I could meet her kids. We pull up to the house and I got out to walk her to the door. We step into the house and she apologized for the mess. I assured her, "You have children, it's no surprise, really. I had a single mom, I know how it is!" You stepped in the living room and introduced yourself. We made a lot of small talk about football, the bowl games and the hard work it took to play for a division 1 school. The time went by really fast as we talked about your possibility of playing college ball. About an hour later your mom came into the living room. She looked sexy. She had on a really tight blouse, short leather skirt, dark hose with these hot 5" fuck me heels. She said, "I am ready to go, Jack!" I noticed you really looking over your mom like you were turned on by what she had on. I said, "Buddy...Buddy...Hey Buddy." You said, "Huh, what'd you say?" "Nice to meet you." I said. "When does the season start?" You replied, "Next week is the Jamboree." "I will be there, and I will see how your doing, then if I like what I see, I'll call Ann Arbor and see if they can send someone down to watch you." "Cool" you said, but I couldn't help but notice you were keeping an unhealthy eye on your moms beautiful breasts and hot legs. You excused yourself, and I noticed you rubbing your crotch like your cock was hard. "I am worried about Buddy." your sexy mother said. "He only occasionally goes on a date, and I find him in his room most of the time, and sitting on the couch with me while we watch TV." I told her not to worry, it is probably a phase. "He has a lot on his mind, with school and the upcoming football season of course. Give him some time. I will take him under my wing, if you don't mind, of course?" She said that would be great. "He needs some mentoring from the right man." All Mom and I did on the date was go to dinner and a movie. We did a little petting and feel each other up in the theatre parking lot, with her getting her soft hands on my 8" cock, and me getting my fingers in her tight, hot pussy. No orgasms from each other, but we did promise to take it a little farther on saturday night after she got done at the restaurant. I brought her home, and you met her at the door. She said that she would be seeing more of me and you approved. The next night I met her at the restaurant, and instantly took her back to my place. She had brought a night bag with her, containing a thong, 5" strapped sandals, thigh high stockings and a crotchless teddy. The first thing she did was unleash my 8" member and start sucking on it like a pro. Your mom gives great head! She slowly nibbled on it, licked it up and down, then began to engulf the whole shaft into her hot mouth. Soon I felt my balls start to tense up. I said, "I'm cumming into your hot little mouth, baby!" "Swallow my cum, if you can, then I will lick your tight pussy until you cum." She moaned as she cupped my balls and felt them pulsate stream after stream of jizz down her throat. I then threw her on my king sized bed, ripped off her thong and started to tongue her hot pussy. She had gotten so wet when giving me head, she soon had an intense orgasm as I licked her little clit. I continued to eat her mound for the next 15 minutes, giving her multiple orgasms as she squeezed her huge tits with every shudder she felt. Soon I was erect again, and took her from behind in a doggie style fuck. I slowly put inch after inch of my dick into her tight twat. I wondered if she really had kids, her pussy was just as tight as some of the virgins I popped. Soon you slut mommy was cumming again, screaming at the top of her lungs as she continued to say, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me you well hung stud!" "I want you to shoot your hot, sticky sperm into my pussy!" "I want to keep it in me and stain my panties and pantyhose with it and fall asleep with your cum in me!" "Pound my pussy and cum in me, you nasty fucker!" With that said, I pulsated my sperm into mothers waiting, eager cunt, and completely flooded it. She then kissed me, went into the bathroom and put on a sexy dress, with dark hose and heels. As I walked her to the door, I could see my cum running down your mom's legs, staining her pantyhose. The week went by pretty quick. I met with your mother for lunch a few times and we talked about many repeat performances with her selected garments. She told me, "After last saturday night, I took off my panties and hose to take a shower, then I came back into my room, and I couldn't find them! I told her to just keep extra pairs handy, and will break those in as well. (I suspected, you little pervert, that you were taking your mom's undergarments and hacking your cock on them as well) That friday rolled around as usual. I went to watch the football game with your mom, and we rooted you on in the jamboree. I did notice your mother keeping a very close eye on some of the players even a couple of black guys. I noticed her getting up an excusing herself to the restroom. I followed her, and heard her moaning in the stalls. I asked, "What the hell are you doing, Evelyn!" She told me to come into the stall with her. She said, "I get really turned on by football players" "I have a fantasy where I am taking on several of them, with cocks in my pussy, ass, mouth, and I am jacking off two of them, while I am getting fucked in all my holes." "I am sorry, it is a fantasy, and I understand if you don't want to see me anymore." she sobbed. I told her not to worry, maybe we could make her little fantasy come true. And I said, "I would love to see you fuck a few football players." She smiled at me and said that would be great. We go home to your place and put the other kids to bed. We thought you were in bed, but you snuck into the living room and hid while mommy and I were making out on the couch with the TV on. I knew you were in there, so I decided to give you the show of a lifetime. I completely strip your mother naked and start licking her snatch. I notice you get behind some plants and hide. I then sit down on the couch, pull down my pants and let my prick free. I then steadily ease your mom's pussy on top of me. I have my hand on her mouth to keep her from screaming and waking the other kids up. Soon, I whisper, "I want to cum in your hot little ass!" She moaned and said, "Yes you hot fucker, fuck me in my ass and cum in me. I want to feel it splash in my asshole!" I know you heard us, little man, because I heard, "Holy shit" whisper out of your mouth. I just chuckled to myself as I knew you were hot after your sexy mommy. I eased her asshole on top of my 8" pecker, and she bucked onto it with all she had. She was very tight, and she was fingering her clit as I bucked my cock into her. I notice the plants moving a little as I fucked mommy. I started to cum, as my balls shot sperm into mommys asshole. She screamed into my hand as she pinched her nipples and shuddered with orgasm. She kissed me and told me she was going to clean up, then go to bed. I got up, turned on the light and asked, "Buddy, what the hell are you doing?" You struggled to say something, but couldn't. I looked at you and said, "Do you find your mother attractive?" You nodded a yes. I smiled and asked, "Do you want to lick your mother's pussy?" Another nod yes. "Do you want to Fuck your mother and cum in her snatch!?" You said yes as your pecker put another bulge into your shorts. I also noticed a puddle of cum behind the plants. I told you to go take a shower, get into bed and I will talk to you tomorrow about what happened. You looked a little worried, then I said, "Hey, don't worry about it. I will see what I can do for you." "Your secret is safe with me." You smiled as you went to the bathroom. I stayed overnight in your mother's room and we fucked each other silly a couple of times before falling asleep. I thought that I couldn't really blame you for wanting to fuck your mom, she was a hot bitch and a real slut in the sack. The next morning, I took you for a ride in my Vette. Then I said to you, "How long have you been hot for your mom?" You told me you always seem to feel that way, you just keep fantasizing about her, and that you enjoy hearing her orgasm when she fucks someone, and that she loves vibrators and dildos, and loves to cum with them as well. You said, "I would love to see my mom get fucked by some of the well hung guys on my team, and even get it on with a hot woman." "Then, I am ashamed to admit it, but I really want to fuck my mom." I said, "Hey, dude, I am on the case." "I think I can arrange these things for you, but you have to be patient." "Your mom is really hot after a few of the players on the team, especially the black ones." "And I have a married friend whose black with a 12" cock, who's hot black wife loves to lick pussy and get fucked by white cock, especially teenage football players." "I am sure I can get your mother to oblige them and I will let you see all of it." You were very happy with that plan, as you promised me you would be patient if you could flood your mom's pussy with your sticky, hot cum in the future. "It may take a few months, but all of your little fantasies have to come true before I can make this happen, you making it with your mother," I said. Then we went back home and your mom planned out our evening after she got done at the restaurant. She planned that you should invite some of your teammates over for a party, and she would arrange for your younger siblings to go somewhere for the night. Your mom was dressed to tease, with a tight top, spandex mini and her high heeled pumps on. I am an accomplished guitarist, so some of your musician buddies, you and I were jammin on some tunes while your slut mommy played hostess. I noticed one of the black guys making small talk, while your hot slut mother gave him the fuck me eyes. She whispered something in his ear, and he called another black guy and a white kid, and they all went into the back. I told you to get into your mom's room quickly and hide in the closet. The other kids continued to entertain themselves. Soon, the two black guys are in the bedroom with your mom, as she is giving them the double suck off. Both guys were well hung at about 9 to 10". I am licking her pussy, and the other white guy is fondling her tits. Soon one of the black guys is shooting his seed into your mom's hot mouth, while the other is shooting all over her tits. Soon I put my throbbing member into her ass, while the black guys get dressed to leave. The other white kid isn't very big, maybe 6", and he starts to enter her pussy. Mommy is laying on top of me, I am on my back, while this little teenage fucker is poking her. In no time at all, (because your mother has a tight twat) he shoots a big stream of sperm on her belly. He gets cleaned up and leaves. I take my cock out of her ass, and put her on her back and start to fuck her pussy. "Oh, My God, I should have fucked those black boys, but I wanted to suck their cocks and taste their cum." I told her, "Their will be more time for that, baby." With that said, I shot a load of my thick, white cum into mommy's hot pussy. She peaked with a violent orgasm. She got up to go to the bathroom. So I checked on you in the closet. You were completely winded. I saw your cum stains on the carpet and on some of mom's slips and underwear. All I said was, "Be patient, there is plenty more ahead." "Wait till my friends come up from Florida next week!" (To Be Continued) 9075 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment