Monday, May 28, 2012

Losing My Girl To a Bigger Man

Losing my Girl to a Bigger Man by Sleeper My girlfriend Chris, and I had been going out for seven years (since high school), and we had been engaged for 10 months. I had been the only guy she had ever slept with, and over the past couple of months our relationship seemed to change. I sensed in her that something was changing, but I couldn't tell what it was. Our sex life had gotten pretty routine after all these years and consisted of some oral sex followed by straight missionary postion. We had tried other positions, but I would often lose my erection and we would end up in a big fight over it. Chris had told me that her boss had been hitting on her, but I had never given it much thought because she had said he was a black guy named Jim who was in his mid-thirties, and Chris was only 21. One night we had a big fight over another lost erection on my part, and the next day Chris said she wasn't sure if she still wanted to get married. She said she thought that maybe we should both see other people, and I flipped out.I asked her if she was already seeing someone, and she insisted she wasn't. Then I asked her if she had anyone in mind that she was going to go out with and she said no, but I could tell by her hesitation that she wasn't telling me the truth. We had gone out on almost every Friday night, and when the next weekend came around and she said she was going out with one of her girlfriends from work, I became very suspicous. I knew her parents were gone to their summer camp for the weekend, so I figured that I would check her house later on Friday night. Around 10 o'clock I parked my car a couple streets away, and made my way to her house at the end of a dead-end street. Her house had a big wrap-aound porch, and I hid myself on the side of it. Sure enough around 11 Chris pulled up with Jim, her boss. They went right inside the house and sat on the couch in the living room after getting a couple of beers from the fridge. The window was open so that I could hear their conversation as well as see them on the couch. Chris was telling Jim about how worried she was about our relationship, and that she was confused. After a couple of beers, she was telling him about our sex life, and about how I would often lose an erection. Jim was telling her that maybe she need to see other guys and to see what was out there. Then he started telling her how beautiful she was. He told her how he loved her long straight blond hair, her tanned skin and that she had a really nice body. Chris was getting a little buzzed, and when Jim leaned over and kissed her, she responded eagerly. I watched as my girlfriend was making out with this black guy, and I was both upset and aroused. They soon progressed to some heavy petting, and then Jim stopped and asked Chris if she was sure that she wanted to go on. Chris shook her head yes and then Jim told her to stand up. He pulled her half-shirt over her head and removed her bra. My girlfiend's breasts were only ten feet away from me, as I watched as another man sample them for the first time. Jim sucked on one nipple as he rubbed the other breast with his big black hand. Chris was getting very turned on and she had already removed Jim's shirt. I then looked on as Chris went down on her knees in front of JIm, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. She pulled his pants down, and I could already see a huge bulge in his underwear as my girlfriend rubbed his member thru the thin fabric. She then put her hands on both his sides on the waistband and strated licking the bulge thru his underwear. As she slowly lowered them, Jim's massive cock suddenly sprung forth as it was released.His black cock was both long and thick. His cock was alredy juiced up, and I watched as my girl stroked his prick as she suck on the end. As Chris started to give Jim head, he said to her " I guess that boyfriend of yours never really told you how to suck a cock. You dont just want to stick it in and go back and forth. Instead, think of it as an ice cream cone and lick all around it and then take a bite." Chris looked up into his eyes and started to give the helemet head and the shaft a tongue bath I had never experienced. She was slurping up and down his cock as she continued to pump his prick. Chris then worked her way down to his balls and started licking them too. Jim was about to explode and he told Chris he wanted to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. Jim stood Chris up and quickly had her shorts removed. He had her sit on the couch only in her panties, which were already soaked. Chris tried to remove her panties, but Jim told her not to. He then started kissing her legs and stomach, teasing her as he worked his way slowly to her crotch. He started licking her pussy thru her soaked panties, but he didn't remove them. He then told her to stand up, which she did. Chris was trembling as he slowly slid her panties down a couple of inches below her crotch. He then rubbed his finger slightly against her blond pussy, and Chris's knees buckled as she fell into him. Jim then pulled her panties all the way off as he laid her on her back on the couch. He spread her legs apart and knelt in front of her slowly stroking his rock-hard cock. He rubbed the glisteng head of his cock back and forth against Chris's pussy. She was ready to explode as he slowly entered her. He then started to fuck my girl as she had never been fucked before. He toook his cock out and had her kneel doggie style. He slapped his cock against her pussy and then pushed in. Chris came as he fucked her hard and deep. Jim then got on his back on the floor and Chris slowly mounted him. I was so turned on by the sight of this black guy as he played with her bouncing breasts as she fucked him. When Jim said he was going to come, Chris got off him and started to sroke his shaft. As Jim exploded into Chris's mounth, I could see the cum ooze out of the sides. When they went upstairs to clean up, I quietly slipped out. I went home and jerked off over the knowledge that it was all over for Chris and I. We broke up shortly after that, but I still remember it as if it happened yesterday. 7927 1.72/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment