Thursday, May 31, 2012

Amy's Path pt. 3

I slowly turned the key in our front door, opened it, and teetered over the threshhold in my cork wedge heels. The girls had decided to call it a night not long after my private dance with Andre, and now I was home to present my husband Jay with his fantasy - and he didn't know the half of it! Right after the large dancer had shot his load into my married mouth, I'd transferred it all with my fingers to my unprotected cunt, and immediately covered back up with my thong to try to keep it all inside me until I got home. You see, Jay and I had been playing a kind of kinky sex game where we'd freeze Jay's semen, and then I'd thaw it and squirt it into my pussy so that he could experience a "cuckold creampie" without me actually cheating on him. But tonight, I'd not only accidentally dropped the "cum-tainer" on my way to the strip club with the girls, but I'd gotten a bit tipsy and let one of the hot male dancers shoot a load in my mouth! It was an accident, I swear! Hee hee... When I stepped into our living room, Jay was snoozing on the couch with the tv on. He was dressed only in his boxers, and there were a good five or six empty beer cans on the end table. Great, he'd barely be up for anything - now I wasn't feeling so bad about the little trick I was about to play on him. I gave him a wicked smirk, and his eyes opened wider as he drank in my appearance. Bobbed red hair, green tube top barely holding in my nice rack, micro denim skirt, cork wedge heels, and painted toenails. He sat forward and said, "I was beginning to think you might not make it home tonight." "I almost didn't," I replied. "Oh?" he prompted. I stepped forward a bit, into the light, and he could see that my makeup was a little smeared, my skirt wrinkled, my hair slightly mussed up. "I got a private dance from one of the male strippers. He was tall, and muscled... and big." I let it sink in with Jay for a second. "Private dance? Just you and him alone? So, that means you got to see... everything?" My pussy was still aching for more attention, and I decided to cut to the chase and get what I wanted from Jay. "Of course I did - I paid for it, didn't I? His cock was pretty huge - inches bigger than yours, even when he was flaccid. At first he just danced for me, but then I lifted my skirt and started touching myself for him, and he got an enormous hard-on. He had to have been ten inches at least, and almost as thick as my wrist." "Seriously...?" Jay asked. I hadn't really said anything untrue yet, and he wasn't believing any of it. No matter. "Seriously. He knelt down and plopped his giant meat right on top of my juicy, married pussy. Just let it rest there, throbbing." As I told Jay his story, I slowly stepped closer to him, and I could see a tent growing in his shorts. "And after a second," I continued, "I pulled my thong aside, and let him slide his tip in between my cunt lips. Just the tip. It was gigantic, and even that stretched me out more than I'm used to from you." I started finding myself getting a perverse pleasure in taunting my husband about Andre's size. "Then he slid it into me, Jay. The whole thing, bareback, balls deep. And he fucked me like you wouldn't believe. You'd be so proud of me if you could see how he stretched your wife's tiny, tight cunt. I thought he would rip me in two. I could see my lips gaping around the base of his tool as he pumped in and out of me. I think my pussy might even be ruined for good, I don't know." Jay had reached into his shorts and was stroking his dick now. So I knew I was getting into his head. This is what he wanted me to be. And I was starting to like it. I reached up under the front of my skirt and slowly moved the thong away from my pussy, hoping the timing would be right. I could immediately feel blobs of Andre's sperm leaking from me, starting to make their way down both of my upper thighs. "And then I did something really naughty, Jay. I told him that I was on the pill, and that it was ok if he came in me. And saying that made him so horny that he did. The big male stripper filled your little wife's unprotected womb with semen. It filled me up sooo much, and it's running out of me right now!" The jizz pooled in my pussy had by now leaked down my legs to my knees, and Jay looked down at it for the first time. His hand pumped furiously, and suddenly a wet spot appeared and grew on the front of his shorts. Great, now I might not even get a good fuck tonight. I figured at that point he owed me, and I was about to collect in full. So I continued to lay it on thick. "I know we don't want me getting knocked up my some stranger's baby juice, do we honey? Save your wife from her own sluttiness." The cum was down to my ankles now, alomst touching the straps of my wedge heels. "I need you to clean me out, Jay. Get his sperm out of me before I get pregnant with Andre's baby!" With that, I lifted up my left leg and placed my heel in his lap, right next to his sperm-covered dick. "You need to hurry and lick out my sperm-filled pussy so I don't get knocked up. But start at my feet - I don't want my shoes to get ruined by his hot fresh cum." And that was the clincher for Jay. Here I was, freshly "fucked" bareback by some sexy stranger, and I was more worried about saving my shoes than my married womb. Jay grabbed my foot, raised it to his mouth, and licked Andre's cum off my wedge and my toes. I pulled up my tube top are started rolling my hard nipples between my fingers, biting my lip at the building pleasure. Without any further prompting, he licked his way up my ankle, my calf, and all the way up my thigh - collecting and savoring Andre's thick cum, all the while thinking it was his own. When he reached my crotch, I made him stop and start again with my right foot. Jay had to work his tongue in between my painted toes to reach the pooled semen and even licked the bottom of my sole to get it all. Then the ankle again, all the way up my sticky leg, finally ending at my sloppy pussy. If only I'd managed to make it as stretched and ruined as I'd lied about Andre making it! Jay was still sitting on the couch, leaning forward licking at me. I yanked off the thong, pulled the skirt up to my waist, and straddled my husband on the couch, forcing my pussy into his face and pushing his head back. He slid down so his mouth was beneath me, and I pushed as hard as I could with my pussy muscles to get whatever was left inside me to drain into his mouth. I felt his tongue eagerly working on my sloppy labia, and forcing its way inside me as far as he could to get at the rest of Andre's sperm. "Oh, Jay! Get it all out of me! Don't let it reach my eggs! I was such a whore!" I yelled and moaned and thrashed my head around. My fingernails bit into my nipples, making red marks of pleasure. "Oh! Eat all the stranger's cum! Show me how you swallow it!" His tongue was suddenly on my clit, licking for all he was worth, and my pussy exploded into another orgasm. I slowly backed off of him, supporting myself on shaky legs. Jay's trouser tent was back, and I realized I might get my proper fucking after all. Before I could take charge again, he had me on my back on the coffee table, legs spread wide, and him kneeling in front of me. I saw his face was shiny with slick and drying semen, and he had a crazed look of lust on his face, the like of which I hadn't seen since we were first dating. His cock was fully erect, and he rubbed it around the sopping entrance of my pussy before shoving it into me to the hilt. He started slamming into me like a wild man, leaning forward to maul my tits with his hands and mouth, then kissing me and probing his tongue deep into my mouth. If he hadn't already gulped most of it down, I'd have worried about him tasting Andre's cum on my lips. Jay pounded me with a passion and fury that sealed my resolve to keep up our cum games. If this is how they made him feel about me, then this is how I felt about them. My husband would be treated to a "cheating" wife, and I would get the best of both worlds. His thrusting increased, and I knew he was about to fill me with his own load. I was well on my way to a third orgasm, but suddenly got a devious idea. "Jay, pull out! Don't cum in me!" I yelled. His face pulled back with a questioning look, but I forcefully repeated my demand. He pulled his dick out just in time to spurt a first strand of cum all the way up to my neck, trailing across my left breast, belly, and sweat soaked pussy. He pumped himself more, coating my bald lips with his own sperm. "If Andre's sperm really did get up inside me, I want it to be only his. No competition. No mystery. I'm ovulating, remember? I want to know who the father is." He looked at me with a knowing smirk, thinking he was in on the game. Little did he know. I was hoping what I was saying was true, and that transferring Andre's sperm from my mouth to my pussy kept me from conceiving. Or was I really hoping...? "Now look at the mess you made. You got your cum all over the front of me. You'd better clean me up again. And start up here with my tube top, I don't want it to get ruined." My husband silently went to work, licking his own fresh cum from my body and finishing at my pussy, which ended up finishing me off again for the night. All comments to senoressess, care of yahoo.com 17691 1.39/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment