Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Her Whipping Boy

Her Whipping Boy: You can refer to me as "Her Whipping boy" and I am not sure where to actually begin. Let me start by introducing myself, I am in my late thirties and my girlfriend is one year older then I. I am an average built man at 5'11" and around 180lbs. I have what my girlfriend would call a baby face and I am above average looking. I have never had a problem getting a date or meeting women, but when I meet my girlfriend I new it was love at first sight. She was so attractive, long sandy blond hair, a perfect "A" sized chest and very tight juicy cunt that is multi orgasmic. Picture Farrah Faucet and you would know what she looks like. After our first night together, I knew I would do anything for her. She was a complete turn on and had me hard all the time. We fucked like bunnies as much and wherever and whenever we could. She was more experienced and open-minded and could distinguish between sex and love (Something I could not). She has told me about times/places that she has had sex and it always turns me on and started my fantasies of her getting fucked while I watched. Previously I had always had the typical male fantasy of two women on one guy but all of that has changed over the past few years. I admit that I do not have the biggest penis or thickest but I know that I am not small, just average. Still I am a little insecure over my size so I try to make up for it with my tongue and have been told that I am a great pussy licker. The first time I introduced my fantasy of her being with another man she got very upset. Sometime later I brought it up during one of our love making sessions and this time she played along. We played these fantasy games for a long time. I would ask her if her lover filled her and she would say yes and cum hard right then. She would then have me eat her out and ask me how he tasted. After I would cum she would have me clean her up by eating it. She was learning that I am a closet cuckold or maybe is training me to be one. One day she also warned me that someday I might get what I had been asking for so be careful. Fantasizing about other men in bed with us or with her out with them became part of our standard sex play. Since I am not that big and am done when I cum I had to introduce sex toys into our play sessions so that she could be satisfied. She would tell me that she needed her boyfriend to satisfy her since I could not and would tell me to get her ready for him. She would have me suck on his cock to make sure he was wet so he could slide in and fill her up. She always came quick and hard when she was getting fucked by "Others". After he was done fucking her she makes me clean him up and then clean her up. Sometimes she lays on top of me in the standard 69 position while ?He? fucks her because she wants me to watch him stretch her out. She also has me suck on his balls and her clit as she is getting fucked. She started to play with my ass while she would get fucked and tell me that her other boyfriends want to fuck my ass if I don?t clean her up good. I actually liked the feel of what she was doing bud did not dare to tell her. As we settled into a D/s relationship and she started to like being the dominant one. Despite being the boss at work, or maybe because of being the boss, I liked her being in charge. Eventually, she made sure that I "served" her sexually. I also liked it when she tied me up and took advantage of me and "used" me. Sometimes I would merely eat her to orgasm or she would ass fuck me with her strap-on. I would not let on that I liked to get ass fucked so I would complain that it hurt but what I really wanted for her to be more "forceful" and take me like she was envisioning her "boyfriend" taking me. You see, I like nasty things and want her to do things to me that she "REALLY" wants to do. Since I do not last that long and she now has me put on her strap-on so I can fuck her with a "real" dick. She makes sure that my little cock is tucked behind the real cock when she is getting fucked good and hard. We recently purchased a very large cock that squirts cum and after she is fucked by this boyfriend she has me eat her out for hours while she has multiple orgasms. We then pretend that it?s real cum as I start to eat out of her. I only wish that we could do this for real. . Since we started doing this I now have this little fantasy I hope that she surprises me this weekend with a freshly fucked pussy with cum dripping out of it. My surprise would go like this: She calls me up on the phone: me: Hello? Her: pussyboy hurry up and get home. I have a surprise for you. me: You do? Her: Yes, its something that you need and want me: (My mind is racing trying to figure out what she is talking about) Her: When you get here I want you to come to the bedroom and undress. You will see a blindfold on the bed and feet/hand restraints. Please put on the leg restraints and one of your arm restraints and finish with the blindfold. I will be there shortly. Do you understand what is required of you? me: Yes mistress Her: Click As I drive down her street I notice the light in her bedroom turns off. I start to wonder what she is up to as I pull into her driveway. I park my car and start to walk into the house through the garage. I smell the telltale scent of a cigarette and I know that something just happened. I shut the garage door and got an Mt Dew and bottle of water out of the fridge (I know my mistress needs cold drinks and I want to please her) and climb up the stairs to her bedroom. My heart is beating 100 beats a min and I am hard as a small rock. I enter her bedroom and her bed is a complete mess. Her sheets are all over the place and I see spots on the bed. I strip out of my cloths and put her drinks on the night stand next to the bed. I then lay down on the bed and do as instructed. I wait for what seems 10 - 15 min before I hear her bathroom door open. I smell her even before she gets within 5 feet of me. I feel the bed move as she climbs on the bed. She whispers in my ear "Are you ready for your surprise" as she restrains my other arm. I say "Yes mistress" as I feel my cock being stroked. She then says "You just missed my boyfriend. He has been here all night fucking me like a real man. His cock completes me and stretches me to my limits. Do you like your girlfriend getting fucked by a real stud?" "Yes, I do mistress" I answer. I am dry fucking the air I am so aroused. She laughs and says "I did not care if you would have said yes or no because that is the way its going to be for now on" I feel the bed move and then feel her body and can smell her pussy and jism as she lowers herself onto my face. My girlfriend then says that she is going out in a little bit to meet him again but needed to get cleaned up before I meet him" With that she pushes her pussy lips onto my mouth. I can not move and am forced to eat her out. As soon as my tongue enters her she starts to cum which forces his cum into my mouth. I gobble up as much as I can as she slides up and down my face. She asks me "Does my pussy boy like his girlfriends pussy all wet like this?" I can only mumble "yes? She then tells me that when she comes home later after her date she will make sure that I get more. I would love for her to surprise me with a night like that. I would not know if it was a real man or her using her new toy. Either way, her pussy would look freshly fucked as it should be....... Comments? newboyfriend69@comast.net 5333 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment