Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Introduction to IR

My Introduction to IR By Chris Belmont I was recently asked when I realized my love for interracial sex. More specifically watching the woman I love being fucked by a black man. While I?m sure most men would say they have always enjoyed it or they didn?t remember when they became interested, my answer was much more specific February 10th 1992, the day of my 22nd birthday. During my senior year of high school I started to date Karen, She was an absolute knockout and my first love. Karen stood 5?2? with long blond hair and deep blue eyes. Her skin was a perfect olive all year round and commitments to the swim team kept her in great shape and her pubic hair shaved. While we started to make love in high school Karen was not very adventurous and privacy was always a factor while we both lived with our parents so it was tough to experiment. I thought that would change when we were accepted to the same college but while the frequency of our lovemaking raised Karen was still reluctant to try new things. The one exception to that rule was my birthday. It was the one day of the year Karen would do anything I asked. For my 19th birthday I got my first blow job ever, for my 20th I made love to Karen from behind, she looked amazing. Both of these gifts were very rare occurrences after the special day because Karen said guys don?t respect girls that give blow jobs and doggie style was too impersonal and made her feel like a slut. My birthday was also the only day of the year we did it without a condom, provided I promised to be very careful to pull out in time and not to get any cum on her. While I loved Karen I yearned for more. I would constantly hear the guys on my baseball team telling stories of recent conquest. They described the various position they had these girls in, how they would cum in their mouths, some even got anal! While I wasn?t prepared to give up Karen I needed more, then the idea hit me. That night I told Karen what I wanted for my next birthday gift, I wanted her to have sex with another guy! Needless to say she didn?t understand. She went through a range of emotion; angry, upset, depressed. She accused me of thinking she was a slut and she would fuck anybody. I explained to her that it has always been a fantasy of mine to have her enjoy herself with another man and I just could never find a way to tell her. I told her she could pick the guy and dictate exactly how it went down. In the end she said she would never deny me a birthday request and that it could be exciting. The truth was that while it was somewhat of turn-on thinking about her with another man I was hoping somebody with more experience than me might be able to open her up more, so to speak. Perhaps when she was with someone who she didn?t need respect from she might be more open minded. Over the next 2 months we decided on everything, what she would wear, how it would happen and how she would relay the details, the only thing we didn?t decide on was the guy. We knew we needed somebody we could trust, somebody we both knew and definitely somebody who was attractive. In the end she chose my good friend Dave. Dave was the resident ladies man and one of the bigger locker-room story tellers. I was confident that if anyone could bring out the animal in Karen it was Dave. As planned, I approached Dave by telling him Karen had found out I slept with another girl and she was hell bent on evening the score. I told him that, after much begging, she took me back under the understanding that she was going to have sex with somebody else. I told him that Karen and I had discussed it and decided he was the one. Dave practically exploded. ?Dude, this is the greatest news I?ve ever heard! I?ve always wanted to plow your girl. I promise I want do too much damage?, he joked. ?No, whatever she wants.? I replied, ?That?s the deal.? I could tell Karen was starting to get excited. She was working out even harder that usual and would ask occasional question of Dave like, ?Have you seen David with his shirt off? Is he in good shape?? or ?Has David been with a lot of girls?? It took forever but my birthday finally arrived. I helped Karen get dressed and since she had a roommate and I lived in the frat house I dropped her off at Dave?s dorm. We kissed and she agreed to call me when she got home I wouldn?t see her until the next day and I wouldn?t get the details until after our yearly boring birthday dinner with my parents. I went home and waited for her call. The whole time I was hard. I couldn?t wait until my innocent girlfriend returned to me a wanton slut. I waited an eternity but the phone finally rang at midnight. It was her. ?Hey, how was it?? I blurted. ?No way Birthday boy. I just called to say I was home safe. You?ll get your details tomorrow.? She teased. ?Fine, I?m going to sleep.? I wanted tomorrow to come as fast as possible. ?I love you. Happy Birthday.? Click. The next day my parents picked me up and we all picked up Karen at her dorm. Even as she approached the car I thought I noticed and little extra bounce in her step. Dinner was painful and never ending. Finally my parents dropped us off at my place and I pounced on her. Kissing her, pulling at her clothes. I got her in my room and ripped her pants down. She was in shock but very turned on. As we planned, I prepared to eat her out as she gave me the details. ?Give me every last detail!? Were my final words as I dove face first into her bald pussy. ?God that feels good! Don?t stop!? She said as I licked her. ?Details, now! I mumbled with my mouth full of pussy. ?O.K., O.K, We started off watching a movie and making out on the futon. I took off his shirt and kissed his chest and stomach?? I started getting exciting and licking too fast, she stopped me,?..Slow down. I don?t wanna cum yet? I started licking slower, ?So then we went over to the bed where he took off my close and kissed his away to my stomach, He licked me just like you are doing right now.? Her pussy tasted so good I couldn?t have stopped if I wanted to, but I could feel her tensing up. Her moans grew and she pulled me in closer ?Oh God, I?m cumming, I?m cumming.? She was quiet for a second and let out a long ?UUHHHHHH FUCK!? and went limp. I climbed up her body and she passionately licked my slick face. ?That?s exactly how your friend made me cum.? She moaned. I was so hard I could have came right there. ?Tell me more! Tell me how you sucked his dick!? ?What? I didn?t do that.? She said defensively. My heart sank. ?What do you mean? You didn?t give him a blow job?? ?No, of course not. I hardly know him! You would want me to do something like that? I didn?t understand. How could this happen? I decided to move on. ?I just assumed you would, but no big deal. Keep going.? I slid my unprotected dick inside her and she moaned, ?Tell me how you fucked??. ?Please don?t use that word. Only animals fuck. You make me sound like a slut.? ?O.K. I?m sorry but tell me about the sex. Was it passionate? Was it ruff? I heard Dave can be aggressive.? ?No, No, it was none of that, it was nice.? Nice? What the fuck? What was going on here? ?It was a lot like being with you.? ?Yeah but he?s bigger right? You know, bigger?? ?No honey, he?s not. It?s was about the same. You are perfect size.? I think she was trying to comfort me, she was missing the point. My hard on was dying. I tried a couple last ditch efforts. ?What positions did you guys do? Did he try to cum all over you?? These questions were less aggressive almost begging for something good. ?We just did it normal, him on top and he came in his condom. I think he really enjoyed it though. He kept saying how much he loved my shaved flower and how he?d never seen one like that before.? It was ruined. Missionary? Condom? What a waste of a birthday gift. I stopped humping and rolled off. ?what?s wrong? Are you disappointed? You didn?t even cum yet? I had to lie. ?No baby, I?m not disappointed. I was just so turned on I masturbated all day. I?m out of cum. It?s the best gift you?ve given me so far.? She smiled a huge smile, it made me feel good but I was still disappointed. I told her I?d get her some water as an excuse to leave the room and call Dave. I was hoping she was ashamed of something and wasn?t giving me the whole story but Dave?s anger confirmed it. ?Dude, what the fuck? I agreed to fuck your girl not make love to her! I have my own girl for that! What a waste!? Click. I agreed. I figured it was a lost cause. I loved Karen enough to stay with her forever. So what if the sex was bad, she had other attributes. I just had to deal with it. That brings me to my 22nd birthday. It was getting close and she still hadn?t asked me what I wanted. She almost always started asking months before. So one night while lying in bed I asked her why she hadn?t said anything. She got a mischievous grin and said; ?Because I already know what I?m getting you.? ?Tell me.? She smiled and sat up on the bed. ?Well remember how much you loved your gift last year? I figured we could do the same thing this year but maybe I could be less inhibited this year. I?ll really try to enjoy it instead of doing it just because it?s what you want. I know you were a little disappointed last year because you sensed I didn?t enjoy myself. I know I can do better.? I didn?t have the heart to tell her how disappointed I was and there was no way I was going to waste another gift so I decided to take a different approach in talking her out of it. ?Oh, honey that?s sweet but you don?t have to do that again. Besides Dave has failed out and lives 200 miles away and you said yourself he acted weird to you afterwards, the guy doesn?t deserve you again?? ?Well it doesn?t have to be Dave?? She interrupted. I kept talking, I wasn?t gonna let another friend find out how bad my sex life was and if I ended up marrying her I didn?t want half the wedding party to have fucked her. ?But there aren?t many other people I trust with something this sensitive and?? ??what about Marcus, you trust him right?? Hold the phone! Marcus was the power hitter on my baseball team. He was huge, in great shape and BLACK! Not just black but dark as night and from the ghettos of Detroit. I couldn?t believe she was considering this. He would definitely fuck her good. I had seen his cock in the locker room and it was huge. Naturally it was never hard in there but even limp it was a monster. ?You would do that?? ?Well why not? I?m not a racist. He is handsome and I heard some of the girls saying he was a good lover. Do you think he would be interested?? She looked so innocent I could imagine what this guy would do to her. ?Of course he would be but?? ?But, what? You trust him right? Would I be safe with him? Would you even want that?? My dick started to get hard and she reached for it and started jerking my off. ?Of course I trust him and you?d be safe but I don?t want you doing something you don?t want to do?.? As I babbled on, half shocked, half considering the possibilities she leaned toward my dick. ?..I want to! Set it up.? Was all she said before engulfing my dick with her mouth. That night I had glorious dreams of her and Marcus. I ran to Marcus?s room the next day and told him the agreed lie. Karen had some wild oats to sow but I didn?t want to lose her so I agreed to let her sleep with a black guy. Just once. ?Boy are you stupid? No bitch fucks a nigga just once. She?ll be knockin on my door nightly if she ever gets some of this dick.? He laughed. ?Come on Marcus. You know Karen, she loves me, but she is gonna do this and if it isn?t you it might be some stranger. You?d be doin me a favor.? I pleaded. ?Mutha-fucka that?s some weird ass favor. But if you ain?t takin care if business and need a brother to step in I?m your man. I gotta warn you though after she sows these oats you gonna need to sew up that pussy.? He laughed hysterically at himself. I left nervous but excited. Once again my Birthday took forever to come but it did. It was on a Sunday this year so we agreed the meeting should take place on Saturday night and like last year I would only get a call when she was done but no details until after dinner with my parents. Since Marcus and I were in the same frat it couldn?t happen there and Karen?s roommate had recently dropped out so she was alone. She was O.K. with it happening there and even said she preferred that. That night I watched Karen get ready and waited until Marcus showed. She looked incredible in here light blue sweat suit with her tight belly showing and the top of her thong peaking out. She paced nervously around the room. She must have asked me how she looked a dozen times. I saw her go to the night stand, remove one of my condoms from the draw and gently place it on top. ?What are you doin baby?? I asked. I just want it to be close in case things progress quickly.? I openly laughed, ?What?s so funny?? She was so naive. ?Baby that?s not gonna fit him, he?s much bigger than me.? She looked confused. ?What? How much bigger?? I showed her with my hands and her jaw dropped, ?what have I gotten myself into?? she said to herself out-loud. Just then there was a knock. She started to panic and I told her she could back out if she wanted, ?no, no just give me a minute.? She straightened up really fast, checked her hair and said,?O.K. open it.? I went to the door to find Marcus on the other side. He was also in a sweat suit but it was black. He had a duffle bag over his shoulder and a huge smile. ?Hey bro where?s my girl? He laughed as he greeted me with a half hug. I looked back to find Karen standing in the corner looking nervous but excited. To see her you would think she never met Marcus before. Quite the contrary. She was usually very comfortable around him. We?d been out drinking many times and she always had fun, but I suppose she wasn?t scheduled to fuck him those times. ?Hi Marcus? she said meekly. Marcus noticed how nervous she was and walked over and hugged her. I realized the size difference immediately. She didn?t even come up to his chest. She wrapped his arms around him and didn?t let go. He took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. ?You alright Baby?? he asked ?Yeah just nervous.? She whimpered. ?Don?t be. I?m gonna take good care of you tonight.? He leaned down and kissed her lips. It was then I started to get jealous. I saw her relax and smile brightly. She looked over at me. ?I?ll be O.K., Chris. You can go. I?ll call you.? With that she looked back up into his eyes. I heard them start to make out as I shut the door behind me. On the walk home I was so hard it hurt. I got back to my room and immediately jerked off. Right after I shot my load I got jealous. What was she doing? Did she like his big dick? How long would they go for? Around 1am I decided to call. No answer. Same thing at 2am. Around 3 I decided to go over and make sure everything was alright. As I got close to the door I heard her moans. I pressed my ear to the door and heard what was very clearly 2 people fucking. Karen was being uncharacteristically vocal. I couldn?t make out the words but she was loud. Just then a couple girls took the corner and saw me. I knew they heard the moaning, they whispered and cracked up laughing. Embarrassed, I scurried out. I went home heart broken. I must have dozed off because I awoke the next afternoon to the phone ringing. ?Karen?? I exclaimed ?No, it?s Dad.? Oh shit. I quickly checked the answering machine to see if I missed her call. Nothing. ?Mom and I are on our way. Are you ready?? ?Ah, No.? I scrambled, ?As a matter of fact I still have to get Karen.? ?Oh well you get ready and we?ll go by and pick her up first.? ?NO!? I exclaimed, ?Uh, Uh she?s uh, not home. She?s at a friend?s!? It was weak but I needed something. ?Just come here and I?ll have her get a ride.? I didn?t know what to do. I didn?t have the time to go get her and I couldn?t have them go by. ?O.K. see you in 10 minutes.? Click. I immediately started dialing her number but it just rang and rang. My parents were right on time as usual and I watched the time tick by, 1 hour late, 2 hours late. I was starting to get very nervous when she bust in the door. ?I?m so sorry! Hi Mr. Belmont, Mrs. Belmont. I?m sorry I?m late. I was cramming in the library and dosed off.? I watched as she breezed effortlessly through the lie. The one detail that stood out was the fact that she was still wearing the light blue sweat suit, her hair was a mess and she looked exhausted. My parents were a little taken aback by the whole thing but just went with. ?Oh, no problem.? My father said. ?Don?t want to get in the way of your studies. Come on we can still make the reservation.? I?m sure it was not lost on my father that the sweat suit was totally inappropriate for the restaurant but thankfully he didn?t comment. He and my mother walked out of the room and I grabbed Karen by the arm. ?What the fuck, Karen.? Was all I could say. ?I know. I know? she pleaded, ?I lost track of time. ?What?s with the outfit?? ?I couldn?t find anything else clean, please Chris let?s just get through dinner and I?ll explain everything.? Although I was somewhat mad, I was mainly relieved she was alright. Dinner was weird. I watched Karen the whole time. My parents would drone on with there boring stories and she just had a far off dreamy look in her eyes. One time I caught her dozing off. It was kinda funny to sit there with my prim and proper mother knowing my girlfriend just had the very clothes she is wearing torn off by a nigger. Who, most likely, proceeded to pump his big black dick into her all night. When dinner finally ended I thanked my parents and told them to go without us. Karen and I were going to grab a drink at the bar. As they walked out I started to question Karen. ?Can we just go back to your place please?? She begged. I told her we can?t. My frat was having a party. We?d get no privacy. Plus I wanted to go to her place, the ?scene of the crime? I called it. She looked at me nervously. I started to worry again. ?Is everything alright?? I asked. ?I just think we should talk about this.? Once my parents were out of sight I immediately hailed a cab. When we got in I asked her again. As she looked in my eyes I noticed her lip quivering and a tear ran down. She saw how nervous I got and he started to cry very hard, ?What?s wrong? What?s wrong?? I begged ?I?m so ashamed? she wailed. ?What? Why?? Vision of the worst came into my head. ?Did Marcus hurt you? Did he force you to do something?? She immediately started shaking her head rapidly. ?No, No, it?s not that at all. I was willing to do it all. But seeing you now makes me so ashamed. I acted like a cheap slut. I know you?re going to dump me when I tell you what I did. And I said I would see him again but I promise you I won?t that was just something I said in the heat?? She was talking so fast I could only make out some parts but I was shocked and a little jealous. How bad could it be? I knew the cab driver could hear but I didn?t care. She kept going. ?It all happened so fast I wanted to stop him but it felt so good I just kept cumming and cumming?? she trailed off into babbled. ?I would never dump you. Please stop crying. All I wanted was for you to enjoy yourself. Did you?? She slowed down crying and gave a half laugh. Then looked me in the eyes and nodded. ?You did?? I asked in a very caring voice. ?Yes?, she said? very, very much.? I know I should have been more jealous but I was relieved. If she had gotten hurt over something I got her involved in I would never forgive myself. ?You liked having sex with him?? ?We didn?t just have sex, Chris. We fucked!? She said it with such emphasis my jaw dropped. My heart was racing. ?Are you mad?? She asked nervously. I reached for her hand and put it on my rock hard dick. ?I love it.? I replied. I could see the relief wash over her. The cab pulled up to the dorms and as we got out I noticed you could no longer see her thong. ?Where are your panties?? I asked. ?Ripped.? She said as she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me. She was obviously getting comfortable in this role. She stopped me as we got to the door are her dorm. ?Are you sure you want to see this?? She asked. I didn?t answer; I just pushed the door open. Again I was shocked. The place looked like a bomb hit it. The table was thrown over the lamp was busted there were cloths and sheets thrown everywhere. The blinds and curtains were ripped down. Even the mattress was thrown off the bed. ?Now do you see why I could find anything to wear?? ?What the fuck?!? I exclaimed. My dick got even harder. It needed release. ?He was like a wild animal.? I grabbed her passionately and threw her on the lone mattress. I immediately noticed there wasn?t a dry square inch. ?Now it?s my turn!? I exclaimed as I went straight for her pants. It was the first time that night I was close enough to her to realize she didn?t smell like her usual self. Gone was the light scent of baby lotion. It was replaced by the musky scent of sweat and not just hers, his too. It was the smell of a person who?d been fucking. ?No wait, wait? She was giggling but still putting up a fight. She was not match for my horniness. I ripped off the little blue pants and threw her legs apart. Another surprised stopped me in my tracks. Her pussy and all inside her thighs was absolutely caked with dry cum. I noticed a lot of it flaking off and falling to the mattress. I looked up at her she looked back at me nervously but kept her legs spread. ?I didn?t have time to clean up.? ?No rubber?? I managed. I couldn?t believe it but I was still hard. I briefly toyed with penetrating her anyway. ?It happened too fast.? she whispered. ?This has to be more than one cum shot. How many times did you do it?? ?I lost track after the ninth time.? ?Is there anything else I should know?? Without saying a word she slowly swung her leg over the other and rolled to her stomach. During out time together I could never get enough of the site of her beautiful ass. Now she was exposing it me in all it?s glory. I didn?t understand what she was doing until she started to push herself up on her knees. As her ass got closer and her cheeks began to spread I noticed more crusty cum. ?No way!? was all I could say, my hands reached out and spread her ass open. ?No way!? ?Yes.? She said in a raspy voice. I separated the cheeks and saw her asshole covered with cum. I realized I had never seen her asshole before. This was as exposed as she had ever been to me and it was only to inspect the damage another man had done. I couldn?t take it anymore. I had a death grip on her ass and I pulled it toward me with all my might. My dick slid easily into her pussy. ?Oh God! Yes!? She screamed, ?I thought you?d never do it? her pussy was as hot as hell, wet but sticky from Marcus?s cum. ?Fuck my cunt good baby!? I had never heard anything like that before, I picked up the pace. ?Oh God Chris, You are so at home in my cunt. Take my pussy back! Take it back! Make it yours again!? This insane talk was making me even hotter. I started talking back. ?Oh yeah, you like that. Huh? Did you like being fucked by the nigger? Huh? Did you like the big nigger dick in you pussy? Huh? ?Oh yeah, Oh yeah! I loved it. I loved the huge nigger dick!? ?What about you ass? Did you like it in your ass?? I was getting aggressive and tryin to hurt her but she kept fucking back even harder. ?I loved it my ass, I loved it! It hurt soo good.? She started cumming so hard she was practically crying. I had never made her cum by fucking her before. ?Did you like the cum? When he shot it in you? Are you a little black cumslut?? ?Oh yeah! There was so much cum, so much. I love it. In my pussy, in my ass. Oh especially in my mouth! He shot so much cum?. Another shock! She was so wet our fucking was making a sloshing sound. ?You took it in your mouth?? ?Oh yeah, I swallowed so much cum. I loved it. It tasted so good. I?m such a slut? I had to agree. I couldn?t take anymore. I started to tense up as her ass slammed into my pelvic bone. ?Oh, God. You?re cumming aren?t you. Where do you wanna cum? Cum anywhere. I?m yours!? I tensed up and dumped my cum in her pussy. She slid away from me and spun around. I rubbed her pussy slowly and she started to suck on my shrinking cock. ?Are you a slut?? She nodded and groaned with my cock still in her mouth. ?You want more cock don?t you?? She stopped sucking and looked up at me. ?Oh yes!? she said with pleading eyes. ?Any cock or Marcus?s?? ?Any Black cock! I?ll suck and fuck every black cock on campus. Any nigger you bring by here can have some of this. Would you like that? I?m wet just thinking about it.? She was. I played with her battered pussy while she cleaned my cock. Soon we both collapsed, exhausted. We laid there quiet for a few. She broke the silence, ?I was afraid you?d be mad.? We both laughed hysterically. ?Look at this place. Let?s straighten up and walk down to the showers.? That is exactly what we did. It was late so the dorm shower stalls were empty. We gently kissed as the warm water showered us. I washed Karen?s body, taking extra care where the cum was thickest. In the unforgiving bathroom light a saw her body was covered with love bytes and bruises. I got to my knees to clean her pussy and saw the damage that had been done. Her pussy and ass were both a raw red and her lips were swollen and sore looking. I stood up and we kissed and held each other some more. ?I love you so much.? She said. I knew she did. ?I was just saying that stuff about having sex with everybody to turn you on, I wouldn?t do that to you. I?m not a slut. You can still trust me.? She sounded like she was having regrets. ?Baby I know you?re not a slut. I am so excited by all this.? It was evident by my raging hard-on. ?I want to hear more. Do you think you?re clean enough to get out of here and go back to the room?? She giggled. I could tell she was enjoying her new sexual power. ?Well that?s up to you.? She smiled ?Why is that?? ?Well, I don?t mind having a little cum in me but you?re the one who?s gonna have to eat my pussy all night and unless you want a little surprise?? She joked. ?Oh it?s my job to eat your pussy but another guy?s to fuck it.? I teased. ?Oh no! This was always the deal. I give you details as you eat me. You know that. And if you want all the details you?d better be prepared to eat a lot of pussy cause it?s gonna take a while.? She pushed me to my knees where I continued to wash her ass and pussy. After the shower I led my beautiful young girlfriend back to her room, laid her gently on the bed and licked her sweet little pussy while she described, in vivid detail, how she spent the night being fucked in all of her holes by my enormous black friend. She described how Marcus took her forcefully right after I left, how his huge cock hurt but still gave her the best orgasm of her life, and how they didn?t sleep at all. The final time they fucked was when she was leaving to meet me. He pulled her back into the room and fucked her from behind standing up, leaving a wet load in her pussy for her to feel all through dinner. It was at that point I lost and plunged into her pussy again. And that?s how it continued for weeks. Every night and even sometimes between classes I would eat her pussy until I could take no more, then I would rapidly pump my load into her. The night she told me about her first ass fucking I rolled her on to her stomach and licked her sweet little asshole while she describe how Marcus destroyed it. When I couldn?t take it anymore I plunged deep into her tightest hole, and while she said Marcus could get barely the head of his cock and an inch or two of the shaft in, no matter how long he fucked her for, I had no problem burying my cock in her sweet little ass to the hilt and immediately shooting my load deep in there. Afterwards we would lay there for hours doing one thing; planning my next birthday. Please let us know what you think; thebelmontsecret@yahoo.com 4477 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment