Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flashed At The Mall

Flashed At the Mall By Lingus My mind was miles away as I walked from my car toward the mall. I was trying to think of something special to get my wife Lori for her birthday. The sharp blast of a car horn behind me jolted me back to reality, and I turned around quickly fearing some smart-ass driver was about to run me down. Seeing no impending danger I scanned the area for the source of the noise. The only person in sight was a woman fifteen or twenty feet away who was getting out of her car. The driver's door was open and as I looked her way, she swung her legs out of the car until they were pointed directly at me. She was wearing a short skirt and my gaze was rewarded with a view of her panty-covered crotch. "Hmmmm," I thought to myself, "that's nice!" I am a life-long fan of sneaky peeks and this was a good one. I expected the show to end quickly as she climbed out of the car, but instead she paused there and spread her thighs further apart giving me an even better view. I noticed with delight that her light blue panties were quite sheer and the shadow of her dark beaver showed through. "This is marvelous." I felt I ought not be so obvious, but I couldn't look away. The woman held this immodest pose for several seconds, and I continued to stare. Finally I forced myself to look up and our eyes met. The woman smiled warmly. She knew I was watching...and she liked that. Instead of taking steps to end the show, my fantasy-come-to-life tease continued to look at me while she reached down and pulled her skirt even higher. She also lifted her feet and set them on the frame of the car door so that the view was even more explicit. My gaze kept alternating from her face down to her crotch and back. The woman was a stunning brunette with dark eyes and a very sultry smile. She was certainly easy on the eyes, and I had the pleasant dilemma of choosing where to look. I was getting hard quickly, and I'm sure my bulge was visible. When the woman noticed my condition, the show heated up considerably as she began seductively running her tongue slowly around her open lips. I couldn't believe what was going on and pinched myself to see if it was a dream. It was not. Continuing to turn up the heat, she reached down to the inside of her lower thigh with one hand and began to slowly caress her way upward. She laid her other hand on her breast and started squeezing it. As her hand neared the delicious junction of her thighs she closed her eyes and appeared to go into a trance. My cock was now so hard it was throbbing. My beauty's hand reached its destination and she began to massage her panty- covered cunt slowly but firmly, and I was about to reach down and begin massaging my cock when a car turned down our aisle and headed toward me. I quickly moved my hand and stepped aside as it passed. Fortunately the woman didn't seem to notice. Instead she pulled aside the crotch of her panties and began to masturbate. At first her hand obstructed much of my view of her exposed pussy, but it was still an incredibly erotic sight. I got brief glimpses of dark brown hair and her pink slit as her hand worked more and more quickly. Then I saw her fingers slip far down into her slit and disappear. She finger-fucked herself until her actions became erratic and then stopped completely. I looked up at her face and realized that she had just cum. I nearly came in my pants at the sight. I assumed that this was the dramatic conclusion of a wonderful show, but the woman still made no attempt to hide herself. She sat motionless for several seconds with her fingers still deep inside her. Then she shocked me again. She lifted her hand from her cunt to her lips and slipped her fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them lustfully for a few seconds before she looked up at me and smiled again. With a finger that had just been playing in her heavenly garden she beckoned to me. Although I'd never been unfaithful to my wife before in our ten years of marriage, I couldn't resist this invitation. I walked up to my enchantress and when I got within an arm's length, she reached out toward me. She caressed my throbbing cock through my pants for a few seconds before finding the tab of my zipper. As she pulled it down I noticed something very startling. She was wearing a wedding ring. "My gawd," I thought. "Where is her husband? What will happen to me if he shows up?" My fear vanished as my married slut friend made quick work of extracting my tool from its hiding place. "By the way, my name is Paige. What's yours?" she purred as she looked up at me still holding my cock in her hand. "T...T...T...Ted," I stammered. "Hi Ted. You have a very nice cock. Do you mind if I suck on it?" I didn't have time to answer before I felt the warmth of her lips enveloping its head. The touch of her tongue flicking against it made it impossible for me to think of anything else. This love-goddess knew how to give fantastic head. I fought very hard to control myself because I didn't want this delight to end quickly...in fact, I didn't want it to end at all. I lost all track of my surroundings. I have no idea if others went by or might have been watching. I was too engrossed in my own pleasure to care. For the next several minutes Paige brought me to the brink several times, but each time she expertly sensed the situation and stopped long enough to let the immediate urge pass. Finally after one of these brief pauses, she let go of my cock and gently pushed me away as she got up from her seat. As she turned around and bent over bracing herself on the car seat, she said, "I want you to lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and fuck me." I eagerly reached down and threw her skirt up over her back. The sight of her panty-covered ass framed by a matching garter belt was incredible. I studied her for a moment before reaching forward to grasp the waistband of those sexy blue bikini panties. Instead of just slipping them down over her ass cheeks, I bent over and pulled them all the way to the ground. This brought my face down nearly to the level of her pussy. The aroma of her warm wetness and the sight of her glistening pink slit between her swollen lips enticed me to bend over even further. "My turn," I muttered as I leaned forward and planted my tongue directly into her slit. Paige jumped and gasped as I hit my target. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit several times pausing each time to briefly tease her asshole. Whenever I touched her there she flinched slightly. Sensing that it was time to get serious, I found her clit and focused my efforts on it. Using my lips, tongue and teeth to massage her love button thoroughly, it wasn't long before her body shook and then went rigid. She'd cum. "Ooooh, that was wonderful," she said. "Thank you, but I'm not done yet. I want to fuck you." I wasn't done either. My rod was still waving in the air at full attention. I stood up and guided it toward her inviting opening. It slipped in effortlessly. As I began a steady rhythm pumping in and out, Paige met me with each thrust. The tempo increased steadily until our movement was a blur. Just as I felt my load about to blast into her, she screamed loudly. "Arrgghhhh!" she bellowed as she pressed her hips back against mine. I don't know how many shoppers might have heard us, but there was no mistaking that sound of pleasure. As we paused to savor the pleasure with our bodies still locked together, I was startled by a noise on the other side of the car. Suddenly the passenger door of the car opened. A man with a camera appeared and knelt down to take a picture of my mystery lover's face. "Paige, sweetheart," he said, "that was incredible. It was even better than I imagined. I hope you enjoyed it as much as you appeared to." "Yes, Joe, it was the best. My new friend Ted is one fantastic lover. Did you have fun too?" "Sure did," her husband replied. "See," he continued as he stood up and pulled his hard cock from his pants. The sudden unexpected appearance of my lover's husband threw me into a momentary state of panic. It was obvious from his comments and attitude that he wasn't upset, but it took a minute for that fact to sink in. When he pulled out his own hard cock as proof of his own pleasure, I breathed a sigh of relief. Paige crawled across the car seat and took her husband's erection into her mouth. I watched closely recounting from recent experience the wonderful sensations he was feeling as his wife's expert tongue pleasured him. The sight of this exotic beauty stretched out before me with a cock in her mouth got my juices flowing again much more quickly than they ever had before. I forced my hand between Paige's closed thighs and up into her pussy. I could feel the sloppy wetness of her juices mixed with my cum. When Paige felt my hand, she began wiggling her ass and then lifted it up in the air giving me better access. I took this as an unspoken invitation to do her again. As I entered her, Paige moaned loudly and briefly ceased sucking her husband. "Ooohhhh," she said. "Fuck me again. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" she commanded. Joe pulled Paige's head back to his wanting organ and I began to pump exuberantly into her sloppy cunt. Joe and I rocked his slutty wife back and forth between us impaling her first on one cock and then the other. It took me longer this time but I did succeed in shooting a second load into her while she worked her magic on her husband. As soon as I was finished, Joe made her turn around so he could have access to her cunt. He had very sloppy seconds...or thirds, depending on how you count. I zipped up my pants as soon as I'd finished, and was about to discretely take my leave when Joe saw me and said, "Would you mind taking some pictures of us?" I picked up his camera and started taking shots of this sexy woman being boffed by her husband. Minutes later they were also finished and lying in a heap across the front seat of their car. "This is incredible!" I said as they began to recover. "Thank you both very much. I've never seen or done anything like this before. I take it you two are married...to each other that is?" "Sure are!" Joe answered. "I'm glad you had fun. We both enjoyed it too." "You do this often?" I asked as I tried to sort out what had just happened. "First time," Joe answered. "We've talked about it for a long time though." "Wow! You mean I'm the lucky first guy. I can't believe it." "Yup, buddy, you were the first...but from the way things went tonight I doubt that you'll be the last," Joe replied. "No, he sure won't be the last," Paige concurred. "I didn't think I could do it again right now, but now I may never want to stop. Having you both in me at once was one unbelievable thrill." While we talked Paige found her panties and I watched closely as she put them back on. The sight of her cum soaked pussy was almost enough to get me hard again. When she'd pulled them back in place, I kissed my fingers and reached under her skirt placing them against her panty-covered cunt. "Ooooh, that feels nice," Joe's slutty wife remarked as I rubbed her dripping crotch, "but don't start something you're not going to finish." I reluctantly withdrew my hand knowing I was done for a while. I was so intrigued by this couple and what they were into that I wanted to talk to them some more, so I offered to buy them a drink or a cup of coffee. They eagerly accepted so for the next hour over several cups of Starbucks, Joe and Paige Trayner told me how they'd started sharing and living out their fantasies a few months ago. "I told Paige about my fantasy of seeing her nude picture in a men's magazine," Joe explained. "At first she let me take some pictures of her in some of my favorite outfits and finally I got some of her in the nude. Two months ago her picture was published in "The Girl Next Door" section of Gallery. We both really got off on that." "I told Joe that I'd fantasized for a long time about having sex with another man," Paige revealed. "I thought he might get upset about the idea but he surprised me." "How?" I asked. "He said that if he could watch and take pictures, he'd go along with it," she answered. "I didn't think he was serious at first and never thought it would happen, but whenever we talked about sex he kept bringing up the subject. Finally, last weekend we made the decision to give it a try and here we are. Tonight I found out the fantasy isn't half as much fun as the reality...." "And I got some terrific pictures," her husband interrupted. "You got what?" I said in surprise. "I didn't see you taking any pictures. In fact I didn't see you at all until you opened the car door. How did you do that?" "Oh, it was easy," Joe said with a grin. "I was hiding behind the cars in the next row with a good telephoto lens. I got everything from the show to the blowjob to the start of the first fuck. Then you moved too far into the car for me to see." "But I still don't understand why I didn't notice you," I repeated. "Believe me, from the time she honked the horn you were too engrossed in Paige to notice much of anything else," Joe countered with bigger grin. "I think you really enjoyed fucking my wife." I had to admit he was right. Paige Trayner was a great lay. When Paige learned the reason I had come to the mall, she suggested that I buy Lori some lingerie. I thought that was a great idea and the two of them went along to help me pick something out. I mentioned that I really liked the outfit that Paige had on...and off...so she directed us to the store where she had purchased it. We had to guess at my wife's bra size but our guess turned out to be right...my wife is close to the same size as Paige but with slightly larger breasts. Our shopping was completed just as the mall was about to close. The three of us walked together back to our cars. When we reached the Trayner's car, Joe shook my hand but Paige gave me a deep French kiss. "I'd love to give you an encore," she said as she stopped for a breath, "but, as tempting as this is, I think we'd better call it a night." She reached down and took a firm grasp of my cock, which had gotten hard again when we kissed. I guess Paige noticed the look of disappointment on my face. "If you would like, maybe we can get together again when we get our pictures back. We could look at them together and maybe even take some new ones, but now I think you'd better save this for Lori," she concluded as she continued to massage my hard rod. "Guess, you're right," I said. "I also need to figure out an excuse for my being out so late." "Maybe the next time the two of you are making love and she's really excited you should tell Lori the truth and see how she reacts," Joe suggested. "She just might be interested in trying it too. I never would have guessed that Paige would be interested in sex with other men." "I agree," Paige concurred. "I don't know," I responded doubtfully. "That sounds awfully risky. Lori's never even hinted that she would like to try anything nearly so unconventional as that." "Ted," Paige commented, "I think a lot of women secretly fantasize about doing it with other guys. If your wife really enjoys sex, I'll bet she's one of them." I had to give that some thought. First of all, I didn't know how I really felt about seeing my wife suck or fuck another man. As I drove home I imagined Lori giving a stranger a show and treatment like Paige had given me. I walked in our front door with another raging hard-on. "Interesting," I thought to myself. "Very interesting." 4909 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment