Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wife Teaches A Lesson Pt 2

WIFE TEACHES A LESSON Pt 2 Chapter 6 I begged and pleaded with Beth, please I am sorry this is not what I wanted. She just laughed and walked over to the camera Dee had and said, maybe next time you will cover your tracks better. Beth said I really just planned on doing this for revenge but now that I have started this doesn?t seem like something I will be able to give up. You have been fucking me with that pathetic excuse of a dick for ten years now, cumming and rolling over to go to sleep. I have come at least a dozen times already. I can?t believe I have been this blind along she said. Larry walked over and grabbed her by the nipple, you ain?t seen nothing yet and pushed her on her back with her legs up by her head. My wife is pretty tall for a girl and has long legs. She was wincing in pain because she is not that flexible. She started telling Larry to ease up and let her legs back down. He said just give me a minute so I can get my dick in you. You won?t be worrying about shit then. He was right. Once his dick was in her she was squealing for more. It looked like one of those Texas oil rigs you see with the pipe going up and down drilling for oil. I guess you could say he was pile driving her. He was fucking her so hard and fast I thought he was gonna kill her but she kept screaming yes, yes, yes! Beth was being so loud I knew people could here her if they were walking by our door. Then Larry just pulled right out and blew his load all over her face and there was Dee right beside them with the cameras. Beth looked into the video camera and scooped some off her cheek with her finger and put it in her mouth and said mmmm. I can?t believe this, the one time I came on her face, which was and accident she got mad and said I was trying to degrade her. She looked at me and said chocolate cum is much better than vanilla honey. I noticed Dee was standing beside me now and jerking his cock, this was the first time I was getting an up close look. Larry and James were big, but Dee was huge almost not even life like. I was glad Beth said she would only suck him off. Beth got up and said she was gonna shower, and Larry and James both said they were gonna join her. I said can I come? She turned and laughed. Hell no you can?t come. This is not a reward for you I?m teaching you a lesson. Maybe Dee will untie you if you think you can behave. I shook my head yes. Dee said hey Beth why don?t I call some of my boys over. They would help this thing go faster. She laughed and said I told you no! If you aren?t happy with things you can leave she said. Dee said oh no I just thought it would help you teach tiny here a better lesson. I don?t know what came over me but for some dumb reason I turned to Dee and said shut the fuck up you dumb ni**er. Wrong move. He jumped the coffee table and kicked me right in the head knocking me over in the chair. Larry and James grabbed him and Beth walked over. You asshole! You can?t just call my friends racial names and think their isn?t gonna be punishment for it. Chapter 7 She walked over to Dee and grabbed him by his massive cock and turned to me, Honey there was no way I was gonna fuck this huge thing this weekend but since you have really showed your ass, well Dee, you can fuck me. She said Larry and James take hubby and tie him spread eagle to all for corners of the bed. She knelt down and started to suck off Dee. Once they had secured me they each grabbed a camera and started filming and taking pics. She slowly got up and led Dee by his cock to the bed and crawled over me on all fours. She stopped over my face and said I thought maybe you needed a first hand look at what this huge cock is gonna do to me. Her pussy was directly over my mouth and she lowered down and I started to lick her clit. I thought to myself I better get her as wet as possible if she is gonna take this mans dick. She was saying ooh, that?s a good boy get me wet for this big black cock! Very humiliating. Then I looked up and saw it coming right at me. He tried to push it in fast but Beth's pussy was not having it. I thought this is it... we are gonna have to go to the hospital for sure. He is gonna rip her apart. And then it was like someone said the magic word because the head of his cock disappeared. It was in. She was panting very heavy and clawing the shit out of my legs. Dee was slowly getting it in further and further with each stroke. It looked like he still had a good 9 or 10 inches to go with his head in her. Once he was about half way in she said that was good enough. He fucked her with only half his dick in her for about 15 minutes and then, wham! He slammed the whole thing in causing Beth to scream and then she was cumming almost uncontrollably. She was saying things I could not believe. Oh yes fuck me with that big cock, tear my pussy up so only big dicks like yours will feel good, show my husband who's pussy this is. The more she talked the harder Dee fucked her and the more she loved it. Dee said here it comes, and blew his load in her. When he pulled his cock out he drug it right across my forehead. Beth had collapsed right on top of me. I was staring at this big gaping whole which used to be her pussy. I noticed Dee's cum starting to run out and Beth sat right up and started grinding her pussy over my mouth. When it was all out she got up and went to the shower. Larry and James followed. They were in there for about five minutes when James called Dee to the bathroom door and whispered something to him. Dee leaned in and said Beth are you sure? I heard her say oh yes I?m sure. Dee walked back by me and I couldn?t tell what he was doing. I then heard the water cut off to the shower. Larry and James walked by laughing and grinning. Beth walked back out with a towel around her head and one around her body. She dropped the one around her body and sat down on the bed beside me. She reached over and grabbed my dick and started to suck it. I came in about 20 seconds. She said I wanted you to finally cum. See I am not that bad am I? I said no. Is this over? She said don?t be ridiculous .I know how you hate to waste money. I told you I booked the room for the whole weekend. Then she said I do have another surprise for you though. I thought great what now. Chapter 8 She said I know you lose all interest when you cum so that is why I chose to give you some relief. I said what do you mean. She said well I know when we have sex and you cum you have said you lose the urge to keep going right? I said yes why? She said I wanted you to be out of the mood when I tell you I decided to let Dee call his boys up to fuck me. What? You are such a mean bitch. She laughed and said no I just thought it would be funny. James said, Larry and I had something come up and we gotta go for a while but we need to fuck you one more time before we go. Beth said sure just let me put my strappy black heels back on. You know how my husband likes them. I rolled my eyes with disgust. She climbed right back on top of me on all fours and Larry started to fuck her and James stuck his dick in her mouth. They swapped positions a couple of times and then they both blew their loads in her. When they got up I noticed the blinds were now open and it was light outside and that there were two new guys standing with their dicks in their hand. Black of course. One guys dick was only about 8inches but it was bigger around than a coke can and the other guy was almost as big as Dee. Larry and James put there clothes on and Beth walked them to the door. She gave them both a kiss good buy and said I?ll be in touch. I noticed as Beth was walking back toward me Dee was pointing out the window and Beth went over to take a look. All I could do was lift my head up enough and in time to see her wave. I guess she must have been waving to Larry and James. One of the new guys walked up behind her and started rubbing his dick on her ass. She turned around and went straight to her knees and took him in her mouth. Dee was taking a few pics while talking to the other guy. Then all of the sudden I heard Beth gagging. This asshole was throat fucking the shit out of her. Her face was beat red. Then he let out a loud moan and I knew he was cumming. She sucked every last drop. Beth walked back over to the bed smiling. Did you see that, she said? I said yes are you ok? She said well I did think he would choke me to death but once he came I thought it was kinda fun. The other guy walked over and said; now it?s my turn. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders as if kind of saying oh well what else am I to do. She said can you fuck me while I lay facing my husband? I want him to see the pleasure on my face. He said I don?t give a shit which way I fuck you as long as I fuck you. As Beth got on top of me once again I noticed her once again looking out the window. I asked who she was looking at and she said no one. She was hovering over me and looking into my eyes when he entered her. She let out a little squeal, and then opened her eyes. She said oh baby you were so right I needed to get some black cock. How can I ever repay you? I said really? Get his dick out of you, have them leave, and never speak of this night again. She just laughed as she was rocking back and forth over me and on this guy?s big dick. He started to pick up the pace and her eyes were rolling back in her head. She leaned forward and kissed me and moaned, I am a Black Cock Slut now and forever. As if on cue the guy blew his load in her. Chapter 9 When she got up and walked over to Dee she said, what is the picture count? He said I think we about have enough. I thought great it?s about time. Beth took the keys to my cuffs off the table and said, I will give this to you if you think you have seen enough and are ready to go home. I said yes I am ready, let?s go. She pulled the key back, oh no honey it is just you that is going home. Dee, myself and his two friends are gonna stay until the morning. I said but I thought you said... She cut me off; no I said you could leave. Now take it or leave it. I sat there in silence. She said fine and dropped the keys on the floor. She told Dee to move the camera. She moved one of the lounge chairs over in front of the window and told Dee to lay in it. She climbed up on top of him and sat right down on his hard cock in kind of a catchers position. I couldn?t believe my eyes. Dee?s cock slid in all the way to his balls and there didn?t appear to be any problem with it on Beth?s part. I looked up at her eyes and could see the lust and pure evil in them as she was grinning at me. I had lost her and probably for good. One of Dee?s friends climbed up on the chair and fed her his dick. She gladly accepted it into her mouth. I screamed that?s it let me go! Beth took the dick out of her mouth and said to Dee's other friend; go let him up so he can leave. He walked over and unlocked one of my arms and dropped the keys to me and said you can do the rest. He walked back over to them and my wife started to jack him off. As I got off the bed and walked over to the corner by them to get my clothes, I looked out the window and across the courtyard from us was a meeting room full of what looked like about 10 business executives. They were watching Beth getting nailed for all her worth and I new now that they were who she had been watching and waiving to. I left the hotel room and went home. I tried to sleep but couldn?t. I was wondering what my wife was doing at that time. The next morning around 9 I heard the door opening. When I walked into the living room she was closing the door. I said are you OK? She said why of course I am. Did you think something would happen to me? I said well I did leave you with 3 rather large black men. She walked up and kissed me and gave me a hug. She said I am going to soak in the tub, put my things away for me and come to the bathroom when you get done. As I was opening her bag I saw a piece of paper with ten names on it with phone numbers. I thought to myself what was this all about. I took it with me to the bathroom and asked her what were these names and numbers. She said the first three were Dee and his two friends. I said well there are seven others. She said well honey after you left my admirers came knocking at the door wanting to join the fun. I told them I was busy but that I would take their names and numbers and give them a call should I ever need them. I said Beth, do you know what you have done. She stood up out of the tub and slapped me across my face. You wanted this she said. I was content with your little dick, but no, you had to keep pushing. I stopped her and said that she misunderstood. Quickly she said well its too late, I like the new me and I feel this was a lesson well learned. Next time be sure of what you are asking me for. 5977 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment