Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Angie's Coming Out

Angie's coming out: Part 1 By J.C. I was 21 and playing in a rock band when a kid I grew up with introduced me to his girlfriend Angie. She was only 15. She was really pretty in the face, with medium length reddish-blond hair, but her body had yet to develop. My friend, Paul had only been dating her for about a month when they came to a gig. The biggest thing I noticed about Angie was that she was a real flirt and loved to make Paul jealous. I also noticed that she always paid me some close attention while on stage. I guess she was the groupie type, even though I didn't give her much thought due to her age. Well that was about 10 years ago. I had lost track of Angie and Paul, even though we all live in the same town. But, I was in for a shock when I ran into Angie about a week ago. You see, I was newly divorced and not really ready for another relationship. I didn't rule out the thought of a fling or two, but I wanted to take it easy for a while. Anyway, I saw Angie at a convenience store. She recognized me and ran to me and gave me a big squeeze, screaming in my ear that she wondered if I was still alive. I noticed right away that this wasn't the same little Angie. Her body had definitely filled out. Her hips were quite shapely in her tight jeans and I couldn't help but stare at her tits, about a 38D maybe, underneath a white blouse. Also, she had gotten alot prettier then the young girl I saw 10 years ago. She asked me if I wanted to go for a drink and I just nodded a yes, still stunned at her shape. As we sat at the bar, she began to tell me how things with Paul were not that great and that she couldn't stand how jealous he got. Regardless, they were still married and no matter how many times he screwed around on her, she wasn't sure about a divorce. He was out of town every 2 weeks so that didn't help either. I told her she should be looking for a little fun herself. She said that all her friends have been telling her that, but she can't seem to find a guy to oblige her. I stared in disbelief. Under my breath I said that I would be more than happy to. She said, "What!" I was a little embarrassed, and said, "Listen, can you blame me?" "You're Hot!" Just then, a woman in a tight red dress and 5" heels w/stockings walked by us. I, of course, watched her walk by. Angie said, "Look, how can you find me attractive when I don't wear the type of things that she wears?" I told her that she would look extremely sexy in a dress and heels, and that guys wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off of her, let alone their hands. Angie let me know that Paul wouldn't let her wear dresses or makeup, and that he thinks that she would look like a hooker or something. I laughed and said, "Their isn't anything wrong with looking sexy, I love to see that stuff on a woman." "As a matter of fact, if you want to, I will take you shopping and buy anything your heart desires and we will go out to a club and see if we can't get you laid." "Besides, whatever Paul doesn't know won't hurt him!" (YET) She looked at me for a moment, then giggled and said, "I guess it's time I took my friends advice and lived a little." So we made plans for later in the week to head for the mall to transform Angie into a head-turner while I put a huge dent in my credit card. Though I am not a shopper, I was dying to see what Angie looked like with a little makeup and some sexy clothes. I am sure that I would have to watch my pants and make sure I didn't make it obvious I was turned on with her little outfits. We hit the lingerie shop first, and purchased plenty of thongs, garters, stockings, pantyhose and bras. We even through a few teddies in there for good measure. Next we looked for some dresses. She had a good time picking out a few and trying them on. I had a few recommendations and she tried them as well. We walked out with several bags and an even bigger dent in my wallet. Last but not least, the shoes. Angie told me that she never wore any heels. At 5'8", she was taller than Paul was and he would never let her in heels. We picked several pairs in several colors and none of the heels were smaller than 5" She looked a little funny walking in them at first, until the salesgirl showed her how to balance herself. With a little practice that day, Angie was walking in those heels like she was born to wear them. I love heels, and my cock couldn't help but get extremely hard from watching her walk in them. Then it was off to get some makeup and Angie was ready for her change from plain-Jane to a goddess. After several hours of shopping, we left the mall. I was surprised to get all of those bags into the back of my car, but we managed to make them fit. Then it was off to my place so she could try everything on. We took everything in and Angie took everything into my bedroom. She said, "Now, no peeking!" "I'm going to take a shower and get ready" "I'll be out in a while." I said that was fine, so I just kicked back and watched a little TV. About 2 hours later, I heard the door open and out walked a different Angie! Her hair was just flowing with curls; her body was perfectly proportioned in the tight red minidress she poured herself into, and she was wearing tan hose with 5" red ankle strap fuck me pumps. I must have been drooling, because she told me to wipe my mouth! I said that she was the hottest chick I had ever seen. "I hope I can keep my hands off you tonight!" I told her. She said, "You can do whatever you want to me tonight, J.C.!" I told her that she and I will have our time later; I wanted her to play the field tonight at the club. (I wanted to watch her get fucked by another guy tonight, anyway, before I made my move on her!) I told her that the pantyhose are nice, but why didn't she wear stockings, they were a lot easier access. To my surprise, she pulled up her skirt and showed me her crotchless pantyhose. "Oh yeah!" "I forgot that we bought those!" I was a little concerned, however, because I didn't want Angie to get in trouble. So I asked her about birth control. She told me that she can't take the pill and that patches and other things didn't agree with her health. "Besides." She said. "Paul cums in me all the time and he can't knock me up." "And he is so small I never get an orgasm, hell I've yet to have one!" I said, "Never!?" She nodded. "Don't know what it's like, I want one bad." "Hopefully I can achieve one soon." I told her that won't be a problem. "I am sure someone will help you out, maybe tonight." She said, "Hey don't worry, I will ask whoever it is to either wear a rubber or he'll have to pull out, and spray me!" I had to admit that I was the one who wanted to fuck her, but I was turned on by the fact that I wanted to watch her get nailed. We got to the club and the music was cranking and the dance floor was packed. Of course, everyone was staring at Angie. She noticed this right away, and when she became aware of it, she whispered in my ear. "Hey baby, would you like to pimp me out tonight?" I couldn't believe my ears. I hesitated a little, and said, "Are you going to be my little cum slut tonight?" She moaned in my ear and said, "Oh Yes, Baby." "I wanna get taken by some big dicked fucker and I want him to cum on me!" I said, "Go get on the dance floor and shake it good. I will search for some prospects!" So Angie got out on the dance floor and started dancing. It wasn't long before I noticed all the guys at the bar were staring at her. A few were talking to each other, and I overheard them saying that they wanted to fuck her. I wanted to pick the right guy, then I noticed this black guy at the bar. He was in pretty good shape so I kept my eye on him. He walked by me to order a drink. I asked him how it was going and he started to comment about Angie. "You like her?" I asked. "Sure do. I wonder who she is with?" "Me." I replied. He started to stammer a little and I told him. "Hey, it's okay! She is a friend of mine who is looking for a little. You see she has this short dicked husband who doesn't satisfy her and she wants someone a little bigger that can make her cum." He said, "I'm Rick, and I have a little more than 10" and am about 3" wide. You think she is ready for me?" I told him, "Yes, on one condition; take her out back, fuck the shit out of her, make her cum, and do not cum in her pussy." "I want you to shoot your jizz and rub it in on her inner thighs of her pantyhose and I want you to tell her that you are marking her for breeding." "Don't worry, you will get your chance to knock her up later, she isn't on any birth control." "She will ask you to wear a rubber, just tell her you don't have one." "Trust me, I have a plan." Rick looked a little stunned but rubbed his crotch and said, "Okay." So I told him to wait there and that I would go get her. I grabbed Angie off of the dance floor and told her to be ready to have her brains fucked out. She looked a little surprised, but she went with it. I introduced her to Rick, and, even though she looked a little apprehensive, she started to walk with him out the back door. My 9" was throbbing at the thought of seeing Angie take it from a black man, so I discreetly followed them out the door. I quietly got out the back door when I noticed Rick and Angie in a tight embrace. I overheard her ask him if he had protection, and he shook his head no. She said, "Just make sure you pull out, my husband won't know what to think if I got knocked up by a black man." At that moment, Rick grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Listen, slut!" "I will do whatever I want to do to you, I got permission from your pimp that anything goes with you, so take it, NOW!" He twirled her around and practically slammed her face first on the hood of somebody's car. Angie started moaning, "Oh god, please fuck me, you black stud!" He said, "Shut up, bitch! Take all 10"+." She got all wide eyed when he said that. Rick unzipped his pants and his monster popped out. Angie looked back wide eyed and said, "Oh shit, I don't think I can take all of that monster cock! Please take it easy!?" At that he just grabbed her by the hair and told her that she would love it. He spit in his hand and massaged his big boner and started to enter her little snatch. At first, he just fucked with about 2 or 3" until she could take it all. She was moaning a lot while Rick was easing his pole in her tight slit. "Oh God, I am going to cum!" cried Angie. At that, Rick slammed all 10" into her, making her scream at the top of her lungs. I couldn't take it any more. I pulled my cock and started to jack off, I just loved watching her get the pole. Rick pulled out of her after she stopped shaking from her orgasm. He then put her on her back and started to enter her again. She pleaded with him, "Hey, I think I made a mistake, listen, I'll suck you off or give you a hand job or something, just don't fuck me anymore, I don't want to get pregnant!" Rick told her, "Bitch, if I hear one more word out of you, I'll beat the shit out of you." "Now enjoy it while I cum in you!" Angie couldn't say anything, she just moaned with pleasure. Rick entered her snatch again and shoved all ten inches into her. He fucked her for about another 10 minutes in that position. Soon I was feeling a tingle in my balls while I was whacking off. I shot a huge load on the outer walls of the club. It was one of the biggest cums I ever had in my life. I heard Angie screaming that she was going to cum again. Rick said, "I'm gonna knock you up, cunt! You're gonna have all my black babies you white little slut!" Angie body quaked with her last orgasm, and at that time Rick pulled out and sprayed his spunk all over her legs, and rubbed it into her pantyhosed thighs. He told her, "I am marking you for breeding, slut!" "Now get out of my sight!" At that, Angie pulled her dress down and walked back toward the club. I met her at the door and asked her how it was. She said, "I want to go back to your place, we need to talk." We got into the car and for miles she didn't say a word. "Listen, if you don't want to continue I will understand." I told her. She said, "You know, at first I felt humiliated at Rick for being so rough on me, but when he was threatening me about getting me pregnant, I got so hot I couldn't stand it." "I am still not so sure about the whole thing, but I am willing to continue." "I have to admit it was the best sex I ever had, and the orgasms were incredible." I said, "I watched the whole thing, you looked like you were born to be a slut." Angie replied, "I guess I was always one in the making." "I don't know what to do about the stains in these pantyhose, I am glad you bought more." "Anything for my little cum slut." I replied. We arrived at my place, opened the garage door and pulled in. I shut off the car and was ready to get out, when Angie grabbed my arm and said, "I want to give you something." She unzipped my pants and took out my cock and started to suck it. She nibbled at it a little and then proceeded to deep throat it. I asked her if she wanted to get fucked again tomorrow night. "UmmHmm!" She moaned. "We'll go to a different club tomorrow night, and I'll pimp you out to someone else." "Don't worry, the only guy that will be cumming inside you will be Rick." "But you need to get your lovely pussy fucked by a lot more dicks before he knocks you up." Angie started to finger her clit while deep throating my cock. "Oh Fuck!" She cried, while she brought herself to another orgasm. I told her I was cumming, and that if she wanted to get knocked up by big Rick she had to swallow all my cum, and swallow anybody else that she blew. She moaned as I shot all my Caucasian cream down her throat. She licked her lips, gave me a big kiss and said, "I want you to fuck me before we go to sleep, then I want you to do me in the ass and cum in my asshole." "Rick gets to cum in my pussy, and you get to cum in my ass!" "No one else can cum in me, only you two." "I love you J.C., I will do anything you want me to, baby." "Don't worry Angie, I will take care of you." (Part 2 cumming) 3840 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment