Thursday, May 31, 2012

Trickster

TRICKSTER By Windy Cities I had just finished the joint and was about to swallow the roach when I heard the giggle behind me. I turned and there was my sister-in-law Tory with a smirk on her face. "I'm telling," Tory said, her eyes sparkling mischievously. I had walked into the alley behind the garage in the back of my mother-in-laws house so no one could see me enjoying the weed. "Come on Tory," I said, looking around to see if anyone else knew what was going on. It appeared we were alone. "I'm pretty stoned but I have another joint. I'll share it with you. If you can keep our secret." Tory stepped close. "If it's good stuff-maybe it will help with my memory loss." She did not move away. I pulled the remaining joint out of coat pocket and quickly lit it up. I truly was pretty wasted already but I thought I could muster though somehow. I handed the joint to Tory. She sucked in on the joint. "Open your mouth," she whispered. Tory took another deep hit and then blew the smoke into my mouth. My head was reeling. But I took it all in. Our eyes were locked. I felt her hand brushing the front of my coat. "I don't want the ashes to burn your new jacket," Tory whispered. I grinned and wondered if Tory knew that the part of the coat she was brushing off was covering my crotch. Tory inhaled again. I started to back away but her left hand moved behind my neck and gently pushed my face closer to her face. "Open up your mouth again slugger," Tory whispered. I opened my lips and again Tory blew in the pot smoke. I closed my eyes. I thought I felt something brush against my lips. When I opened my eyes again, Tory was smiling up at me. "I have the key to the garage," Tory said. "Someone could come down this alley any moment. We'll be safer inside." Tory released the hold on my neck and turned and opened the garage door. Tory stepped inside the dark garage and motioned with her fingers for me to follow. When I did she closed the door behind me. Tory's face glowed orange as she toked on the joint. Other then that it was pitch black. "I'll hand it to you-the joint is getting short," Tory said. Tory handed it to me and both of her hands lingered to make sure I had a hold of the joint. I raised the joint to my lips. Again I felt Tory's hand brush up against my coat. "Ashes," I heard her whisper. I felt one of her hands circle my butt while the other hand continued to brush away the "ashes" from the front of my jacket. My cock sprung to action. I still couldn't see but I felt one of Tory's hands squeezing my buttocks while the other hand seemed to go up and down against my hardness through the coat. I let the joint fall to the garage floor. Neither of us said anything. Tory's fingers reached under the coat and stroked my cock through my straining jeans. I felt a finger trace the crack of my butt through the rear of my jeans. Suddenly, Tory's hands moved to the front of my jeans and unbuckled the clasp. I didn't wear a belt. The sound of the zipper going down sounded like thunder to my ears. I wondered if I should say something but I said nothing. I felt one of Tory's hands circle the base of my pole, while Tory's other hand started to go up and down the top part of my cock. I started breathing hard. Tory seemed to be breathing harder too. Her fingers were tender but moving faster and faster. I knew I was going to cum soon. Tory's hand that was holding the base of my cock released its grip. I felt her cool fingers slide under my balls and gently cradle them. Then her fingers moved on. I could feel the moisture between my ass cheeks as her fingers slowly glided between them. Tory's other hand continued to stroke my cock even harder. A finger nail circled the outside of my ass hole. I couldn't hold back. My cock spurted what seemed like gallons. The release was so wonderful. I felt Tory's lips brush my lips. Then I heard her footsteps as she walked to the door and opened it. The sunlight glistened behind her head as she looked back. My jeans slid down my legs to my shoes. Again, Tory had that mischievous grin on her face. "I'll see you inside," Tory whispered. "You owe me." Tory closed the door and I was left dripping in the darkness. 2923 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment