Monday, May 28, 2012

Linda's Black Boss Pt 1

LINDA'S BLACK BOSS Pt 1 I'm not sure when I developed an interest in black men. Maybe it was the whispered comments of other girls about the size of their cocks? At any rate, thoughts of sex with black men faded from my conscious thoughts when I met and married Sam. A year later Carol was born, further burying any thoughts of black lovers Three years later Tina was born and I was wrapped up with taking care of my family and my job. Sex became just another task. Gradually Sam and I realized that something was missing. After long discussions we discovered that we missed the sexual spark that had made our lives so exciting. Which led us to talking about things we could do to spice up our lives. Soon we began voicing some of our sexual fantasies during sex. Among all the fantasies, the one that got us the hottest was role playing. I began encouraging Sam to play the role of a black stud, out to knock me up. This led to Sam buying me several big black dildos to play with. One of these dildos had balls that you could fill and make them squirt. Naturally, we began experimenting with various liquids in the balls. Some didn't provide enough lubrication others failed for various reasons, mostly based on taste. However, one evening, I came up with the idea of mixing up a thick custard sauce to fill my favorite dildo's balls with it. In bed that night, I told Sam that my "friend" had a special treat for him. To my surprise he sniffed the dildo and licked at the tip. Without comment, he eased it into my pussy and began enthusiastically fucking me with it. I quickly began meeting his thrusts and our combined force began causing me to grunt each time my "Friend" hit the very end of my pussy. Several minutes later, Sam asked me if I liked how my "friend" was fucking me. I told him I loved it and couldn't wait until I felt him fill my belly with his hot cream. Sam continued fucking me with my "friend" as he moved to take my nipple in his mouth. Delirious with lust, I whispered. "Oh, yes, Sweetie. Suck my nipple while my friend fucks me." Just as I started to tense for my climax, I felt a jet of hot cream blast into my pussy. It triggered a climax so strong, I lost track of reality until I felt someone sucking and licking my pussy. After bringing me to another climax, Sam moved up over me and slipped his hard cock into my stretched sloppy pussy. Although, I wondered how he could feel anything after the fucking my friend had given me, Sam appeared to enjoy himself and soon added his own juice to the mix. With his climax finished, Sam lay on me, kissing me and telling me how much he loved me. When I started to express my love for him, he slipped down my body and resumed licking at the creamy froth seeping from mywell-used pussy. I started to protest that I was tired and didn't want another climax when I noticed, Sam's licking and sucking was very gentle and more of the cleaning nature then intending to arouse me. When Sam finished cleaning my pussy, I thanked him and told Sam, that was the best sex we've had in ages. He just grinned and cuddled up to me. From that day on, Sam showed an interest in cleaning my pussy after sex It didn't appear to matter if my friend had filled me with custard or not. I really didn't care. We were happy. 12856 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment