Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Merry Christmas, Mistress

She has a firm grip on my hair as she guides my head towards him. He is sitting naked in my favourite armchair, stroking a fat, black penis that is not yet half erect, but still bigger than mine. She does not have to force me as I am now a bigger slave for black cock than she is. I am her husband, and also her slave, and that is the way we both like it. Crawling towards it naked on all fours, I cannot help but stare. I am already drooling at the thought of how his pre-cum might taste. Sticky and salty. I hope he lets me enjoy sucking on his cock for a good while before he turns his attention to Lise. Running my palms up his muscular thighs, I reach for his big, hairy balls with one hand and grip his shaft with the other. He stops stroking to let me at him, and smacks me across my left cheek with the back of his huge hand. My skin burns, and I love it. Tonight, he is my Master. I smile as I open wide and dip his head into my warm mouth. I inhale deeply as I lower my lips down around his shaft, sucking him inside me. My hand grips his balls tightly and I run my tongue along the underside of his cock, darting it from left to right, saliva dripping from my lips. He grunts, his cock bulging steadily, and I rise back up it, my tongue lingering under the head as I look up at him, stroking his balls gently now. I flick my tongue up over the hole and I am rewarded with a good mouthful of it - his tasy pre-cum. I savour it before swallowing it all down. Lise pushes gently on the back of my head, the fingers of her other hand running mischievously over my ass, stroking my cheeks and teasing my crack. He?s deep inside me now, and I suck him right down into my throat, gagging around him as he groans, his cock now fully hard. I lift my mouth off it gently, kissing the head once, twice. God he?s big. Lise is watching all this and I?m sure she?s playing with herself. ?Smack it on his face, he loves that? she purrs huskily. I lean my head back and open wide, tongue lolling out in anticipation, and he smacks his fat cock all over my face, making sure to smear my spit and his pre-cum all over me. I?ve always believed Christmas is a time of giving. This year I?m giving a blow job to a black man, and I?m about to give a black man to my wife. I know that?s all she wants. And after all, it it something we can both enjoy! I back off as he gets up from the chair, stroking his fully-erect cock. I feel my Mistress whisper ?My turn? in my ear as she glides past me, her silky white body aglow with the flush of arousal. I get a faint whiff of her musky scent as she approaches him, and realise that I?m already leaking my own pre-cum. I roll it onto the tip of my finger and suck on it while I watch my wife kneel before this brute and take his manhood into her mouth. She makes sure I can watch it all as she slides his cockhead into the inside of her cheek, and grins at me as his hands reach down to get a grip of her beautiful hair before forcing her right down on to him, balls-deep. Her wedding ring glints in the lamplight as she puts her hands on his hips for support. But he isn?t satisfied. ?Kiss my ass, faggot?, he grunts. Well, we are both here to please. I have come to love rimming a man?s asshole almost as much I do my wife?s. The smell is deliciously manly. I love them best when they are moist with just a little sweat, when you pull apart the cheeks and a gush of hot, musky man-scent fills your senses. Mmmm. Sweet yet filthy, and salty on the tongue. His ass is muscular and firm to the touch as I kneed his cheeks in my hands, leaning forward to bury my nose in his crack. He is juicy. My wife gags around his cock as I dart my tongue in there to lap gently as his dark anus. I place my hands over Lise?s as I press into him, my eager tongue forcing its way into his hot rectum. But Lise can?t take much more. Her pussy wants him. She has been fingering her hairy mound feverishly while she kneels there sucking him off, and she wants it filled in a way I know I can?t. So she takes him by the cock and leads him to the end of the bed. His hot asshole is taken from me and I sit there playing with my little cock as she sits him down, plants a big wet kiss on him, and mounts him. The heady aroma of her musk is everywhere, and it is intoxicating. I crawl forward for a better view and help guide his cock up into my wife?s pussy. Watching that fat black member push firmly through the ginger curls of her bush, stretching her pussy-lips wide open and forcing its way into my willing wife?s married cunt, is delicious. She gasps with pleasure and his big black hands reach around her to get a firm grip of her petite little white ass. What a picture. I gaze at her as she lowers herself fully on to him and writhes around, wriggling contentedly. She leans forward, hands braced on his big chest, and her cute, sexy little rosebud seems to wink at me. From here, at their feet, I can suck lovingly on his big, hairy balls and gaze in wonder as her pert round bottom goes up and down in front of my face. I breathe deeply and the sweet, sweet stink of her sweaty asshole, inches from my face, fills my senses. I masturbate furiously in rapt attention. She?s bouncing around like a wild thing now, and he keeps smacking her ass raw with each powerful thrust. She?s so wet she?s coating him with her cum. There is something so sexy about watching a black cock withdraw from my wife?s white pussy on its outward stroke, smeared with lashings of her dreamy white goo. He?s fucking my wife. He?s making her cum. I break off from suckling his balls to lick at it, running my willing tongue from the bottom of his creamy shaft all the way up to the rim of her asshole. She looks back at me over her shoulder, pleased with the job her slave is doing. She?s flushed, and her hair is a tousled mess. She is gorgeous. ?Cum for me, Husband,? she coos at me, smiling. I know where she wants it. She has seen me gazing hungrily at the wrinkled soles of her feet. I jerk my cock in time with her stud, reaching behind myself to play with my anus, and before long I?m erupting in spurts up her right foot and lower leg. Oh the release! She smiles at her power as I get down on my hands a knees like a dog and lick at her toes, catching every drop of my cum as it runs down her leg. I lap my way up her shapely calf and kiss back down to her ankle, rolling my tongue around her whole foot to make sure I get it all. I?m a good boy. Spent, I join them on the bed. His cum-coated cock is now thrusting up in and out of her as she bounces. I stroke the small of her back and run the tips of my fingers up her spine, whispering how much her slave loves his Mistress. Sitting upright on him, she reaches for me and brings my face down to her breast. I take her wonderfully erect pink nipple into my mouth and suckle like a child. Then she pushes me away and moves his hands from her ass on to her breasts. Big, fat black fingers grip them as she grinds her hips around in circles on his cock. I sit back on the pillows to watch her, my cock already stirring again. She runs her fingers through her hair, displaying her bare armpits to me and locking my gaze with her devilish eyes as she grinds forwards and backwards on his cock. She smiles at me, licking her lips. I have never loved her with more passion than I do at this moment. And she still has to receive her surprise? When my second gift walks in and places a big black hand on her ass, her eyes bulge. I just smile at her, stroking my cock to life. She reaches out for this new toy, testing its readiness with her hand. I picked him specially, and she can tell. I know she wants a cock in her ass right now. I knew she would. This cock was chosen carefully, not too long and not too fat. She blows me a kiss of appreciation and guides him to her hole. ?Lube him up then slave?. She doesn?t have to ask twice. Quickly, I move around to spit on his cock, smearing it up and down him with my hand. She holds still with cock number one still inside her and I spit on her asshole, working it in and out of her anus. I can feel that cock throbbing through the walls of her rectum. She leans forward and I guide cock number two to her cute little pink rosebud. He forces it slowly inside her, sneering at me as I stroke my pathetic penis, still sticky with my last cum. Soon, he is fucking her with long, slow strokes, his hands around her waist, and cock number one has resumed pumping. I watch her kissing the man beneath her with passionate intensity. She has to break off as they speed up, jerking her whole body in time with their thrusts. A little bead of sweat dribbles down her brow. Her eyes are rolled up in their sockets and her mouth is open, gasping, her hair falling around her face with each jerk. She is an animal, and they fuck her like one. Now I am totally superfluous. I stroke her thigh while she enjoys herself, drinking in the whole scene, my cock now hard again. I kneel before her at the end of the bed and lick at the soles of her feet. I watch her writhe lustily between them, a black cock in her married white pussy and another in her ass, while her useless slave husband sucks another one of her toes into his already stuffed whore?s mouth. I barely think she even notices, so intent is she on taking her pleasure from these two studs. When they cum, they time it well, filling both holes full of their lovely cream, and she is panting in ecstasy, a bitch in heat. As they withdraw, she rolls on to her side exhausted, cum dribbling from her raw pussy and her abused anus. I climb on to the bed to stroke her legs and tummy, and she spreads her legs for me, coming round just enough to smile wickedly at me. I know what that means. ?Merry Christmas Mistress,? I whisper, as I bend downto clean her up. With both of my wife?s red-raw holes dribbling in front of me, I hardly know where to begin. Comments, suggestions and feedback to Leg Slave at tervetulua@hotmail.com. I welcome all emails and wish you all a horny, horny Christmas. 3174 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment