Monday, May 28, 2012

Annie's Hot Night Out

My friend Greg has often shared my wife Annie with me, but about seven years ago, we moved away and just recently returned. One Saturday night, we were all hanging around the house partying and got pretty smashed. I started playing grab ass with Annie and trying to expose her beautiful tits. Finally, after about ten minutes I gave up. She went to the bathroom and came back with no top on. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked as she came back into the room. I was surprised that she did this, but definitely not unhappy! I motioned her over to my lap and she leaned back on me. I began to play with her nipples and she turned her head to kiss me. Our tongues battled, neither wanting to give way. She was on fire now as she writhed about on my lap. My cock grew as it felt her squirming around. She placed one of her long luscious legs across Greg's and soon, he too was feeling her hot body. I reached under her shorts and began to feel her just shaven cunt. She was soaked! As my hand made contact with her juicy pussy, she moaned out and thrust her hips p to meet my touch. This was getting so exciting and I knew that soon we would have to move out of the chairs and into the bedroom. After I made that suggestion, she jumped up and headed to our king size bed. Greg and I followed suit and as she stripped off her shorts and flew on the bed, we did the same. We lay on either side of her and began to caress and kiss her . Her tongue darted into my mouth and her passion ignited my own. We played with her nipples causing them to harden like two little bullets as she writhed around on the bed. I heard her gasp and saw that Greg had begun to feel her hot cunt. His fingers massaged her clit and entered her pussy making her moan out even louder. Greg then lowered his head to her hairless cunt lips and began to eat her. My wife began to cum from the tongue of another man! I was so turned on and then I felt her reach out and grasp my hard cock. We kissed again and I could feel her sucking in air as she built higher and higher, cumming, but finding her orgasm only building towards the next. She told me "Bring that cock up here! I want to suck it!" How could I deny her that?! I wanted it as much as she did, and I knelt at the side of her head. She immediately engulfed me and I fucked her mouth and throat. It was pure heaven feeling her lips suck up and down my cock. Finally, I pulled away, or I would have blown my load right then and there. She moved around and took Greg's cock in her mouth as he ate her. I started kissing her neck and pushing her head down to take his cock all the way down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft, sucking and licking him, bringing him closer and closer to cumming down her hungry throat. I pulled her backwards and slid inside of her hot juicy cunt. She came and her head was really moving all around his cock so quick. He couldn't last too long the way she was going, and he began to blast his cum down her throat. She moved her head up after he spasmed a few times and the rest of his sperm shot into her mouth and on her face. I still didn't to cum, but I felt myself growing closer and closer. I pulled out and moved her around so that her head was back up by me. Greg moved between her widely splayed legs and entered her. I bent and kissed her cum coated lips, tasting the sperm in her mouth. Again, she began moaning as Greg filled her cunt with his hard cock. Her legs came up and spread even wider as he fucked her, and I broke the kiss to have her suck my cock into her mouth. I straddled her head from above and began to fuck that beautiful slutty mouth that was bringing us both all the pleasure in the world. Annie is an excellent cocksucker, probably the best. Of course her hot cunt is primo also! Greg pounded into her widening swollen cunt, bringing her closer and closer to another pounding orgasm. I felt her body convulse and I knew she was there. It so happens that Greg was also, and he flooded her sloppy cunt with another load of sperm. I pulled out of her mouth and quickly rammed my cock into her still spasming flooded pussy. It was so full of cum! It took me about ten minutes to reach my own orgasm and as I fucked her, she started sucking on Greg's cock once again. But, he had cum out and she turned to his lips. They kissed as I fucked her hard and furiously, and I soon started blasting my own cum deep inside of her. We all lay there, spent for the time being, relaxing. Finally, we got up and moved back into the living room. Greg left us soon after that, and shortly, I had Annie back in bed. I moved to between her soft silky thighs and started to eat her sloppy cunt. I could taste all of our combined cum on her as I licked and sucked her clit back to hardness. I moved her on top of me and we began to 69. Her cunt started to leak out all the cum and drip into my mouth. I sucked it all up and fond myself very hard again. As soon as Annie came again, I turned her over and mounted her once again. I drove my cock into the now huge sperm soaked cunt, hard and fast. This time, we both came very quickly. After we got back up, we found that we were famished. We threw on some clothes (Annie just climbed into a mini skirt and a tank top that showed her tits) and headed to an all night sub shop. I watched from the car as she ordered and after her sandwiches were made, she went to the door that opened to behind the counter and went in. The guy who made the subs walked back into the prep room and I saw him take her in his arms and kiss her. I watched as she slowly knelt down until I could no longer see her. I did see him lean back against the counter and knew that he was getting the blowjob of a life time! After a few minutes, his hands moved to the front and he hunched forward. I knew he had her head in his hands and saw his movement as he fucked her mouth. Finally, his head went back and his body shook. I knew he had cum then. I saw her stand back up and he bent her over the counter. He moved in behind her and she looked towards me and smiled. Her body shook as he rammed into her and soon she was holding on tight, ramming her hips back to meet his thrusts. The whole thing lasted maybe ten minutes and then they broke apart. He kissed her again and then she returned to the car. She told me "He was so cute I had to give him a tip! So, I sucked him dry and then fucked him dry again!" I felt her cunt as we drove back home and found that it was even bigger than before, and extremely wet! We went into the house and I noticed that his cum was dripping down her thighs. I moved her towards the bedroom and threw her down on the bed again. She cried out that she was too tender to fuck any more that night, so I started to eat her instead. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that had filled her slut cunt! I sucked her 'til she was empty, then kissed her again. Once again, I straddled her face and started to fuck her sperm coated lips. The night was just so hot that I soon came again, then I rolled off and we passed out. She was hotter than night than I had seen her in so long, and I loved the slutty way she acted. I hope that she finds this as exciting as I did and will want to do it again very soon! At least I'm sure hoping! 7549 1.41/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment