Wednesday, December 26, 2012

At The Movies

At The Movies by The Anonymous One My wife and I were driving home from a combination business/social meeting we had with one of our very good customers. The order that he did place was going to keep us set for quite some time and we were discussing how well the night had gone. The client had come with his oldest son, who was about 20, because he was to learn the business from the buying point of sales. We had spent hours going over every detail, and finally during the dinner, we were closing the deal. They did have a dinner band, and the son asked my wife to dance, which she accepted. She was now telling me that it went something like this on the floor. We started off normally as the music played during the first dance hon. Just talking and getting more relaxed with each other, then towards the end of the dance he started to hold me tighter to him. The second dance was somewhat slower and he then held me very tight to him and pressed himself against me as we danced. I could feel his cock gettting hard as we danced and he held it right against me as we moved. So naturally his cock was rubbing over my pussy with each step we took, and he never relaxed the pressure on me. they went right into the next slow number and he held me tighter to him, pressing tighter against my pussy with his cock as we moved. He then put his arms around my neck honey as he drew me closer to him, and I parted my legs slightly for him as I moved into him, giving him greater access to my pussy as we danced. The last two dances honey, I just pressed into him and slowly rubbed my pussy over his hard cock as we moved so slowly on the floor, it was like he was fucking me as we danced, she continued. The last dance he slid his hand between us and felt my tits as we danced , he then moved me into a corner of the room to be able to slide his hand under my dress, my wife added. Did you let him feel you I asked her. Yes honey, I let him fell and finger my pussy for several minutes, he almost made me cum, she finished. Then we returned to the table, and you were ready to go, so we left my wife said. Thats one of the reasons why I wanted to change into this mini skirt and blouse for the ride home, my dress was too wrinkled to wear anymore and was too noticeable where the wrinkles were, she laughed. We then noticed an adult theatre down the next block and decided to stop in. Buying our tickets,We went in and up to the balcony, surprised to notice that we were the only ones in the balcony. Naturally we did our own heavy petting and feeling during the picture and were resting for a few minutes when a young man sat next to my wife. Now her buttons were unbuttoned several down on her blouse and her skirt was shorter than usual because of our feeling, so she just adjusted herself as best as possible and we watched the movie. It wasn't twenty minutes until this young man was trying to feel my wifes leg as we sat. She let him stroke her leg for a few minutes and then asked him to remove his hand, which he did. But in a few minutes his hand was back on her leg again slowly feeling it. She then gently removed his hand from her leg, and leaned into me to say, "Honey he's trying to feel me up right here in the theatre". I saw that I replied. And?, she said. Well baby, if he tries to spread you, let him spread you, I answered. Let him play with my pussy here in the theatre?, she asked. We are completely alone here I replied. It didn't take him long to again try to feel my wifes leg, which she now let him, and as he moved his hand further up her leg he moved it slightly and she let him spread her legs open. His hand went to her inner thigh instantly as he stroked her and she was starting to breathe heavy now slightly. He soon started feeling her pussy and she spread wider for him, she sighed as he slide two fingers in her pussy abd started to finger fuck her slowly. Her moans were comming out now as she was close to cumming on his fingers. With one move he freed his hard cock from his pants, and she slowly pumped it for him. Shortly my wife gasped and moaned as she twisted in her seat as she was cumming on the mans fingers and hand. He fingered her pussy for several more minutes until she did cum again, then sat back in his seat. My wife surprised me now by lowering her head in his lap and slowly sucking his hard cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock very slowly and very gently, and I knew what he was feeling. My wife has a great way to suck a mans cock, using her tongue all the time as she licks the head and under it with each stroke of her mouth The moans of pleasure were now comming from this young man as she sucked his cock for several minutes. With a gasp he said"I'm cumming", as he shot his cum directly into my wifes mouth as she sucked him and swallowed every shooting spurt he gave her. As he was done cumming, she sucked him clean and finished him completely. They both now rested in the chairs. Ten minutes later, this young man moved in front of my wife, spread her legs, and slid his hard cock into her pussy and started to fuck her in the seat. She gasped as she spread wider for him, and he gave her a good fucking in the theatre, slowly sinking his large hard cock to the depths of her pussy with each stroke. It didn't take long, within minutes he was cumming again and shooting his hot load deeply into my wifes pussy. After several minutes, they seperated and he put his cock away, and said, noone will ever believe me about this. What do you mean my wife asked. Can I keep your panties as proof that I fucked you he asked my wife. She agreed to this, then said she would help him, she asked me for my marker pen. She then wrote something on her panties and gave them to him, he thanked her and left. My wife gasped to me, "God he fucked me good honey, I wish I had let the clients son have me now too", she smiled. we arranged our clothig and left the theatre.. My wife cleaned up in the womans room, and we continued the drive home. What did you write I asked her. Just that he fucked me in the balcony on this date and I sucked his cock till he did cum in my mouth, and then signed it, saying my husband was watching us too, she laughed. That should make him a big man now, she giggled. I'm glad that he wasn't any bigger, she then smiled. Just then the phone rang, and as she answered it, we wondered who would be calling at this am hour. It was Kevin, our driver of rented limos, he had seen our car and turned to catch us. We haven't see him in about six months or so, and he joined us in a few minutes. My wife got out of our car and went into his arms, kissing him passionately for several minutes. We then all sat in the limo as we caught up on the time past. Kevin with his arm around my wife feeling her tits gently. They kissed several times until kevins hand went between her legs, which she willingly spread. Soon they were naked on the seat and Kevin again had his cock in my wifes pussy, fucking her. They went for about ten minutes until after my wife had cum several times, Kevin started shooting his hot cum into her. My wife moaned as Kevin's cum filled her pussy, some of it even rolling down her thigh. They kissed warmly again, as they sat uprite. Afew more glasses of wine, and several hot kisses, and my wife was lowering herself down on Kevin's up hard cock again, as it slid into her pussy. She rode his hard cock for many minutes this time, until with much gasping and moaning Keven was again shooting into her pussy all he could manage to cum. Resting now for some twenty minutes, we parted company, promising to keep in touch much sooner. Back in our car now, she started to close her blouse, until I told her to leave it open. But honey, its broad daylight now she said. We are still twenty miles from home I answered. And we started the drive with her breasts completely uncovered for the early rising men. My wife got into my lap several miles from home and proceeded to suck my cock gently. I was cumming in her mouth as we pulled into our driveway, with the promise of some hot pussy to come. 9910 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment