Monday, December 24, 2012

When I Became What I've Always Been

WHEN I BECAME WHAT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN Sarah giggled. "What is it?" I asked. She laughed again, looked at me and said it was nothing. But I wanted to know. I slowed my pace and looked her dead into her eyes. She looked away for a moment, seemingly considering something and then returned my gaze. "It's little. Your penis... It's..." She lost her composure and laughed briefly before maintaining it again. "It's so little. Skinny. Scrawny. It's tiny. Sorry." My face now flush with embarrassment, humiliation and... My now demasculinized penis hardened. It twitched inside of her. She felt it right away. Another quick, but boisterous laugh followed by "Ohhh." You like that." "Do you?" As she took my little cock inside of her. And with one stroke I was defeated. "No." I whispered, now post coital. "Don't lie to me unless you want me to lie to you" she retorted. What could I do? I did like it. Every part of my masculinity wanted to say otherwise, but it was true. My eyes cast downward and the best I could muster was "I... I do." The kind of smile that could make someone feel pathetic formed across her face. "Well, I don't. I like big ones. Big, long, thick, fat ones that nearly hurt because they fill me so much. I like to be fucked. I like it to last. I like to be certain of what I'm coming from, on." The most I could let out was a humbled "Oh." It was unheard of, but I started to get hard again. And she could feel it. My hips followed suit with short, gentle strokes. "Excuse me, but you've already had your turn." "But I've never been able to get hard a second time before, maybe I'll last long enough to..." "Last? Do you honestly think that if you last long enough you'd be able to make me come? Did you not hear what I said earlier? You're tiny. You feel like a thumb. Take it out of me. Now." I reluctantly slipped out and laid next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry." She reached for her glass of soda, took a long sip, and placed the glass back down. After what felt like at least a minute she finally replied. "Yes, you are." I didn't know what to say. "My phone is in the kitchen. Go get it for me." she demanded. I got up to retrieve it for her in a way that spelled out how I'd do anything she told me to at that point. I walked back into her bedroom and was immediately greeted with a suppressed sneering laugh. I looked up to see her eyes and smirk pointed right at my genitalia. I looked down to find my little penis shriveled to the point that it didn't even hang. It just awkwardly stuck out. "Oh. It's kind of drafty." It was sorry attempt at covering my humiliation, I know. "No. It's not, Daniel." "Hand me my phone." she demanded. I walked up to the edge of the bed and handed it to her. She took it from me, and immediately started to make a call. "How long will it take you to get over here?" "I need it." and "See you then." were the only things she had to say. She hung up the phone and handed it back to me. "Put it on the table." I did and turned to her."What's going on?" She laughed again. "Do you really need to know? I'm going to get fucked properly for a change. I'm going to get fucked in a way I've been aching for for the past month. I'm going to be wrapped around a beautiful, thick black cock. I'm going to come over and over again. I'm going cry for it." She paused. "Do you know why I'm doing this? Do you know who's driven me to this?" I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like her answers... "That's right, Daniel. All your dainty, little penis does is make horny. I can barely feel it. And you can't even get it up most of the time. It's so weak." She was right. "Should I go?" I asked. "Not yet, Daniel. I want to know something first. If you honestly believe that you can satisfy me the way I satisfy you... If you honestly believe that you can make me come with your little penis, I'll call him right now and cancel. But if you know that you can't satisfy me the way I deserve to be, you need to let me know now. I certainly hope you want me to be satisfied." Wow! I was floored. "Of course I do! I..." She wanted my answer. I thought of any way possible to justify her canceling that call. Unfortunately, I was quickly coming up empty and her patience was wearing thin. So now it was a matter of swallowing my pride and admitting what we both already knew. "I... You're right. Everything you've said to me is right. And you shouldn't have to suffer as a result. So, don't cancel." And in that moment I became Sarah's wittol. She signaled me to come into bed by patting the space next to her. "You know this going to change some things about us, right?" she asked. While I wasn't sure exactly what those things would be, I knew what she meant. She smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "We can work that out later. Right now I think you should probably help me get ready for my company. Let's see how wet you can make me with your hands before he arrives. Get between my legs." She had one, small orgasm in the thirty minutes before the door rang. "You can ring him up and then stay in your room for the rest of the night" Still naked, I pointed out that "I need to put on clothes and..." She cut me off. "No, you don't. Just ring him up, leave the door open for him and make yourself scarce." she said with excitement filling her voice. I poked my head back into her bedroom to let her know he was on his way up. "I love you, Sarah." I guess there was something in feeling vulnerable that made me sentimental. "Good boy!" she grinned, confirming my new place in our relationship. I replied with a humbly accepting smile. I retired to my bedroom as she had instructed. I sat there quietly with the lights off and could here the occasional faint bump or giggle. It didn't take me long to start drifting off, but was awoken some time later by the sound of her moans and cries. I was entirely humiliated and ashamed in the way that aroused me. I took my little penis in my hand, but it was no use. It was puny and weak; it was ineffectual just like she had said. And I couldn't do a thing about it. I picked up my cell phone to check the time and noticed a text message from her. "Maybe once he leaves I'll let you come clean me up, little man! : )" - ds 6023 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment