Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wife’s First Taste Of Black Cock

WIFE'S FIRST TASTE OF BLACK COCK Back in the early 80's I came across a hardcore interracial swingers magazine called Obeah. The magazine featured white couples and singles being sexually submissive to dominant Blacks. The graphic images of Blacks abusing white women fascinated me and I couldn't help but picture my sexy blond fianc?e, Renee, in the arms of a domineering Black stud. I bought a copy and when I showed it to R she was both shocked and excited, judging by how wet her pussy got. We talked of her taking a Black lover and she was interested but hesitant. She was very jealous of me being with other women but got turned on at the idea of having sex with some well-hung stud while I watched. Our first Black experience happened only a few weeks later at an adult theatre in NJ. At the time she was only 20, 5'5", 120 lbs, 34-25-35, a shy young coed with small pointy tits, a perfectly rounded butt and long shapely legs. She had long silky blond hair and a cute baby face that made her appear much younger than she was. I was so proud of her and wanted to take her someplace where Black men could see how hot she was. I talked her into going to an adult movie house in a nearby city. I figured she would get worked up from watching the movie and I would enjoy showing her off to all the men in the theatre. I convinced her to wear a rather short sundress, without panties underneath, and with her hair in a ponytail she looked about sixteen. She caused quite a stir strutting through the lobby in her skimpy dress and I loved the looks of pure lust that she received from the men, most of whom were Hispanic or Black. We sat near the back of the dark theatre and I played with her pussy while she watched the movie. After a few minutes, an older well-dressed Black man took a seat at the end of our aisle. He kept glancing over at us and then slid over into the seat directly next to her. I pulled my hand away and she quickly crossed her legs and tried to pull down the hem of her skirt. He couldn't see her pussy any more but her shapely thigh was exposed nearly to her hip. What happened next both shocked and excited me and to this day has affected my sexual attitudes in a huge way. He reached out, put his hand on her knee and caressed her leg, slowly working his way up her creamy thigh. The sight of his dark hand on her shapely thigh left me speechless and I was amazed when she made no effort to stop him. Instead she just grabbed my hand and let him slowly pull her legs apart which made her dress ride up again. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched his hand slide along her smooth inner thigh and cup her swollen mound, his dark hand in sharp contrast to her white thighs and golden bush. Renee gasped out loud as he began playing with her pussy, rubbing her swollen lips and sliding his thick fingers deep inside her. Renee started breathing real heavy and then whimpered softly as this bold black stranger finger fucked her tight blond pussy right before my eyes. After a few minutes he whispered something into her ear and she eagerly nodded her head (She later told me that he asked if she wanted to see his 'big Black dick'). He opened up his pants and whipped out a huge Black cock with a swollen purple crown. At that point I started to panic and suggested to her that we change seats but she shook her head 'No' while staring in awe at his dark swollen member. He took her hand and guided it towards his cock and she obediently grabbed it, sliding her hand up and down on his throbbing Black member. I couldn't believe my shy young fianc? was actually playing with this Black guys huge cock right in a public theatre. My stomach burned with intense jealousy but my cock throbbed with incredible lust. I looked over at the guy and he met my gaze with a mocking grin, obviously proud of the effect he was having on my woman. Speaking softly he said "C'mon baby, suck my big Black dick! You know you want it." Renee looked to me with an intense look of lust on her pretty face, looking for my permission to comply with his lewd demand. I was too excited to speak but the stranger settled things by grabbing her ponytail and pulling her face down towards his cock. With a soft whimper she wrapped her lips around his cock, noisily sucking on his fat Black tool like a complete slut. The sight of her blond head bobbing in his lap, her lips sliding along his shiny Black shaft completely blew me away. Any jealousy that I had felt was replaced with an incredible feeling of forbidden lust. Watching my foxy blond girlfriend, my future wife, worshiping this guy's swollen Black member was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. Letting it slip from her lips, she proceeded to lick up and down the thick shaft, obviously loving her first taste of Black cock. As she ran her tongue over the fat swollen cock head, she gazed up at him with a look of total submission that I had never seen before. Slipping his cock head back between her lips, she started to suck on him again, struggling to swallow as much of it as she could. I could hear her softly moaning and hear him grunt each time his cock slid down her throat. Grabbing her head with both hands he began to lift up his hips, practically fucking her face as he got close to coming. With a lewd grunt he started to cum and I could hear Renee eagerly swallowing spurt after spurt of his cum. When she finally sat up I could see his cum dripping off her lips and was surprised when she turned to me and gave me a long sloppy kiss. As I returned the kiss, getting a warm mouthful of his hot sticky cum, I heard him laugh softly at us. That was our first sexual adventure but certainly not our last. As you can probably tell from my rather detailed telling of the story, that night had an incredible affect on our relationship. Even though it happened years ago, I still remember it like it was yesterday. Since that first experience we have picked up Blacks at adult bookstores, at nude beaches, at inner city parks and through swingers ads. Many years back we had a memorable experience in San Francisco with Johnny Keyes, of 'Behind The Green Door' fame, and another Black stud and another white couple at a swingers club. We also had a wild night once with two horse hung Black Masters who we met thru UnReal People magazine. We met them at a motel and they made Renee their white sex slave for the evening, using and abusing her luscious white body while I took photos and watched. I'll tell you more about that night another time. 23287 1.98/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment