Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Gift Of Camera

THE GIFT OF CAMERA By Bhuralund@gmail.com My wife gave me a great gift on our 10th wedding anniversary. I had always wanted a digital SLR and that's what I got. It really gave me a new insight into life and world. I started looking for new and more interesting things to capture with the new camera. Soon my hard disc was full of digital images. And soon I was also bored of taking pictures of flowers and leaves and buildings and people. I wanted some more excitement. I was discussing this photographic boredom with my colleague when he suggested that I take some tantalizing, teasing pictures of my wife and that would keep the excitement going both in my hobby and my married life. His suggestion, although made jokingly, went home in my head. Slowly I started talking about photography to my wife but being super conservative she was always avoiding the talks the moment I started talking about nude photographs. However, one evening after consuming a few glasses of wine, when I suggested I take some hot photos of her hot body, she agreed. I grabbed my camera and quickly shot a few flattering photos of her. I did get her to remove one strap of her blouse and got some revealing shots that made her look very hot. When I showed the photos to her the next day, she was really pleased. A couple of weeks later I got her to take some more photos in the privacy of our bedroom and I convinced her to pose for me in her underwear as it was a digital camera and no one else would even get to see them. She agreed and since I had already plied her with gallons of booze, I even managed to get some closeup shots of her pantie covered pussy mound and hardened nipples poking through the bra. Next day when I didn't show her the photos the whole day, eventually she came to me asking for the photos - so apparently she was getting warmed up to the idea of some hot pictures. These sessions went on for a couple of weeks and eventually I managed to get some nude shots of her. Finally, one evening when she was uninhibited with free flowing wine, she asked me to take some couple shots of her and me together. I did managed to take some shots of us in the nude, but the tension of running after setting the timer, and finding the perfect position and pose, well...I just didn't get a single good photo. And she was more disappointed than me. I too thought about it for long and discussed it with my colleague. He laughed and responded that he could take the photos for us. Anyway, my wife didn't know him (or any of my other colleagues) so she would be okay with that. I didn't think so. But nevertheless I tried my luck next Friday when we had just polished two bottles of wine (most of it by her). To my surprise, my wife had no problem at all. "As long as we get some nice photos together," she said. Not wasting such a good opportunity, I immediately called my colleague - Sudharak, a 50-year-old widower, who lives alone. He said he was at the gym but would be with us in 10 minutes if we didn't mind him being all sweaty and smelly. I said we had no problem. I told my wife that Sudharak is coming straight from the gym but she was okay too. Meanwhile, my wife and I drank some more wine and even prepared a glass for Sudharak. When he came, he shook hands with my wife and appeared just like a gentleman. He looked very messy, his singlet was soaked in sweat and his running shorts (which, incidentally were very short and revealing) was wet too. He acted all professional and quickly set up my lights and camera in the spare bedroom. First he started by taking some shots of my wife, which (we huddled together and saw the results) turned out to be very nice. Soon he had a good chemistry going between him and my wife, to the extent that my wife didn't mind him adjusting the strap of her gown and later ever when he helped her open her bra strap. So when Sudharak started taking some couple shots of us together, we were both surprised that he hands started shaking and all photos turned out blurred. My wife was very disappointed and so was I. But I didn't want to let go of such a nice opportunity and asked my wife if she minded me taking some couple photos of her with Sudharak. He and I look alike in many aspects and I said that I would not show his face in the pictures and we could pretend that it was me. Reluctantly, she agreed. The first shot was of her sitting on the chair and him standing next. Then I took some photos of her leaning on his shoulders. Then i asked her to sit at his feet. As she sat down, I realized that Sudharak's right leg was kept on the chair and that made his crotch appear too close to my wife's face. But since she didn't seem to mind, I clicked on. Then they somehow got into the mode. In the next shot, my wife hugged his left leg. The made her cheeks come in touch with his hairy thick thigh. She must have felt the bristles of his leg hair on her soft cheeks but she didn't say anything. The I asked her to stand behind him. Just as she turned to stand up, the strap of her bra got entangled in a small nail sticking out of the chair and we all heard a ripping sound, tearing her bra strap apart. As she got up, her torn, strapless bra fell down and her glorious big breasts spilled free. Her hardened nipples standing erect like two miniature soldiers protecting her modesty. Sudharak stared at her breasts like a hungry wolf. I quickly jumped to my wife's aid and asked her to move behind him. I thought we would take just a few more pictures and call it a day. So as she moved behind him, I asked her to put her arms around him in a hug. When she did that her bare breast must have crushed against his broad back. The movement was very awkward and both fell down on the floor - Sudharak some how landing between my wife's wide spread legs, his face cuddled between the two soft boobs and his mouth right on one of the nipples. He may have accidentally flipped his tongue across the hard nipple but I can't be sure now. The pose looked fantastic and I, excited at such an erotic posture, asked them to stay put. I clicked a few shots from all angles and only when I was taking a picture from between their intertwined legs, I noticed that Sudharak's hard cock had somehow slipped out and was lying right at the entrance of my wife's pussy. Luckily, the pussy was covered with her pantie. Anyway, it looked so hot that I took some more closeups of that black, hard uncut cock which I realized when I saw the images later, had already started dripping precum on my wife's pantie covered slit. I thought it would be great if we could pretend it was my cock later when my wife and I enjoyed these photos (because my own cock is only five inches and Sudharak's black meat was definitely double of my cock). so I requested them to stay put some more and asked Sudharak to lift up his ass so that I could make some adjustments. As he lifted his heavily muscled ass, I moved my wife's pantie aside, to reveal her puffed up, blood-engorged pussy lips, glistening with moisture. I carefully pulled the pussy lips of my wife's cunt apart and slowly lifted the heavy cock of Sudharak and placed it just inside. I had just put the purple head of the monster cock at the slick entrance of my wife's pussy, it was not like Sudharak was fucking her. Then I clicked some closeup shots. Then I saw that Sudharak was getting tired of lifting his ass in that position so I quickly removed his cock from my wife's pussy (although the thick strand of precum remained glued inside the pussy walls). And asked them to get up. My wife and sudharak both looked extremely flushed and now Sudharak;s cock was not going inside the shorts. So I asked him to take out the shorts completely. Anyway, all of us had seen his big black cock already so there was no meed to modestly hide it. then I asked my wife to sit down on the floor and Sudharak to stand with his legs open wide reading newspaper. I just wanted to hide his face while showing my wife's face very close to his big cock. My wife again pulled herself very close to his crotch. His cock was just inches away from her parted mouth and it looked so erotic I decided to take some closeups. I crouched eye level to Sudharak's cock and aiming it at my wife's mouth said, "Darling, just let him hold it in your mouth. Don't touch it with your mouth. Okay?" She nodded yes and Sudharak put his cock in her mouth. Holding with one hand was no good and the newspaper flew away, unfortunately, at the same time as I clicked a photo - so now anyone watching the photos would know that it was Sudharak and not me who owned such a magnificent cock. Never mind, I thought anyway it would be only my wife or I watching this photos. While I was busy collecting the newspaper from the floor, Sudharak being old as it is, couldn't keep his trembling hand on the cock and his thick fat black 10-inch cock fell inside my wife's mouth. She too much have been tired of stretching her jaw and her mouth wrapped around the fat shaft. Sudharak, being such a good friend, tried to take his cock out of her mouth but she was out of breath and to stand she needed some support so she ended up holding the root of his cock. Anyway, this tug of rope war continued till Sudharak screamed and collapsed on my wife, his big black cock still embedded inside her mouth. Then he braced himself after five or ten minutes and pulled his half-hard cock out of my wife's battered looking mouth. She had been so supportive so I gave her a big wet French kiss, and she tasted kinda funny like she had just eater some sour jelly or something but anyway it was my wife's mouth so I just swallowed the globs of thick saliva that came in my mouth from the kiss. I was hard too but wanted to save myself for after Sudharak left. He had gulped down a few glasses of wine and was now back in the room, surprisingly his cock was hard again and at full mast of 10-inches. "Hey bro, I thought you better finish all your shots today itself. I am not sure I can come again or not. Here quick before my cock becomes too tired, take some shots of my cock in your wife's pussy, you said you wanted those right?" he said. I thanked him for being such a sport and asked him to take his position behind my wife. My wife, without my knowledge had taken off her panties completely and was now laying on the carpet with her legs open wide and her pussy lips apart and winking at Sudharak's horse meat cock repeatedly. "Okay Sudharak just keep the tip of your cock inside my wife's pussy. Only the tip, yeah that's a good one. Oh no, no, don't let it slip inside...she's is not on the birth control pill you know. Stop! Yes, that's good again, half inside and half outside looks great. And its thick so its shows now nicely her pussy is stretched." Then to my horror I realized that the battery of my camera had run out. I told them to stay put in the position of Sudharak's monster black cock half in my wife's winking pussy and half outside, still slick with...her how could the half cock outside be slick with her pussy juice? It wasn't ever supposed to have gone inside, right? Maybe the wine was playing tricks with my eyes so I went to the study to charge the battery. It would have taken at least five hours for the battery to charge completely so I came out just after 15 minutes. Poor Sudharak I think he couldn't have held his massive muscled body in the position I left them in for 15 minutes. Sure enough he was covered in a fine sheen of fresh sweat and had collapsed over my panting wife like a dog that has just bred his bitch. But he looked very sleepy and I told him, to stay with us and sleep in the spare bedroom. He got up and as he got up his cock now tired and limp pulled out from my wife's enlarged and reddened pussy hole with a plop - just like the cork pulls out from a champagne bottle. And just like the champagne bottle a copious amount of froth came out of her pussy immediately after that. Sudharak went to bed just like that - sweaty and buck naked. My wife was also very tired (and I think drunk) as she didnt get up at all. so I just had to leave her there at the floor just below Sudharak's bed her pussy still frothing when I went to our bedroom. In fact I got up at 4am to drink water and realized she was not on the floor then. It was very dark in that room but at first I thought I saw Sudharak lying on top of her in the same position (let me repeat to recall your memory - his donkey cock half inside her pussy and half outside) but then wine had been playing tricks with me all this while so I didnt get fooled and went back to sleep. Two hours later, my wife woke me up (finally she realised where she was and returned to me) and started groping for my cock. Soom my cock was rock hard, she pinked the tip between her finger and I came gushing all over her hand. Then she slowly pushed my head towards her pussy. I started lapping down like a cat licking cream...today I made my wife cum many times judging from the amount of cream she produced and I had to swallow. But it tasted different - kinda startchy, salty, creamy and mushroomy. But I loved it. Oh yes, by the way my wife had so much pity of Sudharak being a widower and on his own that she forced me to let him move in. Now we do many sessions of photography and somehow my battery always runs out when he takes the position of half cock in half cock out. The end. 22206 1.78/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment