Monday, December 24, 2012

Knocking Up Trudi

KnockingUpTrudi: (another original by Jeepster) He wondered to himself why everytime the telephone rang lately the person calling always hung up when he answered. Perhaps it was just coincidence that usually after one of these calls Trudi found some excuse to go out for awhile. Well Trudi and Jim were not having the best of times sexually lately,even though after 10 years together they decided a few months ago to go ahead and have children now that they are more able to afford them. But somehow even at the prospect of trying to have a baby, Trudi seemed a little distant and when time came for sex, it was the usual boring routine for Jim. When they decided it was time for her to have a child she seemed thrilled at the prospect of throwing away those annoying birth control pills that always gave her unpleasant side effects. The first two months Trudi became much more interested in sex with Jim. Now it seemed like they are back to the usual routine ! of Jim rolling on top of Trudi and quickly getting on with the task of shooting his sperm in her,without the slightest worry on whether Trudi enjoyed it. Maybe after thinking about this awhile it all made sense to Jim. Trudi was obviously seeing another man,perhaps even having sex with him. One way to find out he thought to himself. As Jim remembered back to two days ago when the last time Trudi went out,he recalled how she came home quite late and went right to bed. Humm,Jim suddenly realized that Trudi had not as of yet done the weeks wash in the wash machine. So Jim reasoned that her panties she wore that night would surely tell him everything he needed to know. Trudi had not seen Jim peeking into the dressing room and seeing her put on those sexy black bikini panties. Jim recalled how they were so skimpy that they didn't even begin to cover her furry blond bush. In fact he remembered that the sight of Trudi wearing that sexy outfit caused him to get an erection thinking ! that she would be hot for him that night. Jim went to the dirty clothes hamper to investigate the evidence. There buried down in the hamper he retrieved the items in question. As soon as he unravelled those panties it was immediately clear that Trudi did indeed have some kind of sexual relations that evening because the crotch was pasted with dried pussy cream and someone's sperm. Not only was it obvious but looking at them now he had to wonder what a large amount of dried semen there was. Looking at himself in the wall mirror he was at a loss for feelings. Was he furious? No,but the emotion he was feeling at the moment was one of half sexual turn on and half a feeling of betrayel. Jim decided that he would somehow catch her in the act with this secret lover and then maybe talk some sense into her. After all,they were trying to have children,weren't they? He went into the bedroom to look for any other clues to the identity of her lover. In the night stand drawer he found a small calender with red circles drawn for the days of one week of each month starting with last month and continueing ahead to three months in the future. Quite odd he thought. What happened one week a month where someone would single out only one week. Looking back to the previous month he realized that the week in question was the week that they had discussed as being Trudi's most fertile time of her cycle and that was when they were supposed to try to have sex as frequent as possible. But they didn't he remembered. As a matter of fact that week Trudi went out three nights in a row right in the middle of that week. Well then,Jim reasoned that Trudi and her secret lover must have been together then. He couldn't believe Trudi would take a chance in having sex with someone else during this time.Even with them using protection they had to be aware of the fact that Trudi was not using birth control any longer,unless........... Of course Trudi was maybe trying to become pregnant with another man. The thought of that happening sent a chill down Jim's spine. His wife willingly letting or even trying to get knocked up by her secret lover. What a slut! Well Jim did some quick thinking and decided to try and catch Trudi by having his friend from the police force do a little checking around. He knew that any information that was turned up would not be legal but at least Jim would know what his adulterous wife was up to. Having set up the phone trace in advance all Jim had to do was wait for the next call. As Jim looked at the small calendar again he realized the next week was the next circled week on the calendar so it was then that they would most likely meet again. Jim decided to make it real easy for them to get together at that time so this day he had someone from the office call him at home when he was sure Trudi would be home alone anouncing that Jim would have to go on a business trip that week and would not be able to get out of it. After Trudi got the call from Jim's office the plan was beginning to work like a charm. Trudi immediately called her lover named Curt and set up a weeklong sexual lovefeast telling Curt that " My little wimpy dicked husband will be away all week so we can get together for some prolonged fucking." "And we both know what time of the month that those days will fall on,don't we?" Trudi said further "Honey,I hope you are saving up all that potent sperm for me,lover!" "I can't wait to feel all that lovely spunk shooting in my fertile cunt!" "I am also going to the doctors office to get my next fertility shot and muscle relaxer." "I will want my cervix dilated as much as possable to get all that hot sperm a chance to work it's magic." Jim could not believe what he heard on the machine used to trace the phone calls. He was stunned,Trudi was actually wanted to get knocked up by this guy. Well, the day arrived for Jim to go away on his supposed trip so he packed up and left in the usual manner to give Trudi the impression all was normal. He even tried to help the other situation have a more of an effect by telling Trudi he didn't want any sex from her the night before. Trudi was so excited that she waited for Jim to fall asleep before going downstairs to masturbate with her favorite love toys to some very intense orgasms. She most have thinking ahead to her meeting with Curt. That evening Jim rented a car and pulled up to within a block of his house and waited for the arrival of Curt. A liitle after dark a car pulled up along the curb in front of Jim's house and sure enough a man got out of the car,walked up to the front door and went inside. Jim figured he would wait about 20 minutes to give them a chance to get started and then go to the side of the house where it was now dark to peek into the windows which Jim made certain that the curtains were pulled apart just enough to allow a crack of light to shine and allow Jim to see what was happening inside. Jim quietly walked over to the side where he could see in undisturbed or unseen by the neighbors. When he peered inside he was traeted to the sight of Trudi coming into the room carrying the drinks. Wow! He had to admit that the sight of Trudi wearing that sexy red negligee which was almost transparent gave him a sexual thrill. Trudi sat on the couch next to Curt who was slowly taking his clothes off and began helping him along. Jim heard his wife giggling now from the partially opened window as she began her routine of teasing Curt as she pulled down his undershorts. Trudi was only inches away from Curt's semi erected huge cock,lightly licking his cockhead and fondling his big balls. Trudi was talking in a low voice to him so he couldn't make out what she was saying to him then. As Trudi again sat back down on the couch she shifted her position to show Curt her panty covered widespread legs. It was obvious that she was already excited because even from where Jim stood in the light he could see that Trudi's panties were showing a pronounced wet spot along her drooling slit. The effect was really turning on Curt as well as Jim as she began to dip her fingers inside the panties in search of her hot love hole. As she started rubbing herself thru her panties Curt was becoming more excited and was stroking his huge shaft. Jim just then realized how big this Curt's cock was. He must have had at least 12" in length Jim reasoned and he wasn't even fully erect yet. It reminded Jim of a small childrens plastic ball bat. He focused on Trudi as she now was pushing her fingers into her blossoming pussy at a steady pace. Jim could hear her moaning softly now as she proclaimed to Curt "Ohhh god lover, I can't wait any longer." "I want you to mount me now." "I must feel that wonderful hard cock sliding into my dripping cunt and I want you to fuck me hard and powerfully." "Promise me that you won't hold back anything." I won't to feel those big,sperm filled balls slamming against my ass as you stroke my clutching pussy." "And Curt,I checked my temperature about an hour ago and guess what? I'll be most certainly ovulating tonight so I want all the potent babymaking sperm shot right up against my cervix when we cum.""Do you understand my love? I want you to breed me like an animal.I can almost cum now thinking about how our scheme will turn out. My husband will think it is his child but you and I will know that my womb will be fertile for you only,my dear." Jim was almost floored but what his scheming cunt wife had just said and by what her plan was,but there was also something else starting to overcome his raging jealousy and that was the sexual turn on of watching his own wife teasing her lover into a state of heat that would insure that there would be at any moment his complete, overwhelming desire to slam his cock into her without any regard to gentleness,which is what Trudi wanted. Yes,Trudi layed down on the rug next to the couch facing towards Jim now! as she pulled her wet panties off herself as she smiled at her lover Curt in an all knowing smirk as she realized she had indeed won her little war of sexually stimulating Curt to this point of arousal. Jim could see the look on Curt's face as he kneeled between Tudi's outstetched legs holding his completely steel hard shaft in an almost menacing fashion. Jim could almost see the pre-cum dripping of of Curt's enraged cockhead as Trudi reached up and took hold of his cock at the base. Then as Trudi pulled up her legs in the most obscene manner until they were pulled tight against her chest,Curt placed a pillow under her ass to elevate her even more. Jim could now see the splayed,protruding cunt lips of his wife as she pulled Curt towards the awaiting wet mark that was to be his target. Jim had a front row seat for this show that could not have turned out any better as far as viewing goes.Trudi then said to Curt "See how wet and excited my hungry pussy is for you,my love? Come on now lover,I'm ripe and ready and can't wait one minute longer for your swollen,overloaded balls to empty all that precious potent spunk up into my uterus. It's planting time lover." She moaned loudly as Curt just let his weight fall onto her upturned mound as she guided his cock into her sloppy cunt. In one quick stroke he was into her all the way to the balls as she immediately drew her legs up around his back to pull him in deeper still if that was at all possible. Trudi yelled now for him to fuck her hard,harder, harder,faster. She wailed "Ohhh my god,I'm cumming already baby. Give it to me, come on baby,hurry up now! Ohhh,ohhhh,oh my god! My womb is opening,I can feel it opening for you my love. Ohhh, ohhh, yes that's it she was yelling to him now. Almost,ohhh,ohhh! She said as Curt was now slamming into her full force,his balls banging against her upturned ass so loudly that Jim could hear the sound of flesh pounding against flesh and realized that in a moment he would be reaching his climax as he could see that Curt's strokes were becoming erratic, and almost savage,brutal pounding at a furious pace. Then she yelled" Ohhh,ohhh,right there! Yes, yes, right there baby! Your cockhead is going into my womb. Ohhh my god! Please now! Please now baby! Give it to me now! I wan't you to hold it all the way in when you cum, baby! Yes, yes, almost there now! With that Curt suddenly froze and let out a loud wail proclaiming he was about to shoot. He paused for the briefest of moments as Trudi reached around to his ass cheeks and sunk her finger nails into his flesh as he began to convulse in sexual climax. Trudi yelled as the first powerful spurts shot from his cock "Ohhhhh,ohhhh,yesss,that's it. I can feel it spurt. Ohhh,ohhhh,aim for my womb baby! Make me pregnant! Ohhhhh,ohhhh,I feeeeel it!I feel it shooting in me.! Ohhhh, ohhhh, Give me every drop,give me a baby! As Curt ended his climax he fell on her with all his weight. He was totally exhausted. Trudi said for him to just keep it in her. "Keep it in me,my love. Don't you dare pull out. I want all that lovely cum way up inside me,flooding my womb. I want to feel the sperm swimming up my tubes seeking out the fertile egg there. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ummmm, it feels so wonderful inside me. I can almost visualize the insemination taking place soon. Please my love hold still,let's let nature take it's course.Let all those sperm get as deep in me as they can. A few moments later she could feel that Curt's cock was still twitching inside her as the spasms were almost complete. Then about a couple minutes later Curt began to respond it seemed to Trudi's cuntal contractions on his cock. Curt raised himself up and resumed to gently sroke again inside her sloppy wet cunt.Trudi announced "Ohhh,my love! You surprise me by your huge amount of cum you shot inside me and still there is more! Well, then we will just have to make sure I get every drop up inside me then,won't we? Easy this time! We don't won't to push out any of that precious life giving load already inside me. Just go nice and slow,nice and slow! With her instructions he began the act of fucking again.Jim could not believe his eyes or his ears at this point. The woman laying out on the floor imploring this man to fuck her pregnant is not the same woman he knew. It was someone else. She had become a female sexual animal with this man. Jim knew now that there was no way he could compete with Curt. Ater seeing Curt stretch out his wife's slut cunt there would be no way to satisfy her any longer.Looking towards her again as Curt was now picking up the pace a little in his fucking, Trudi said to hurry up now and give her another load of seed. She said"That's right baby!Ohhhh, ohhhh,I'll be cumming again in a moment and I wan't you to cum with me. Please,please baby! Ohhhhh,ohhhh, taht's it baby! Almost there now! Almost there. Hold on,please hold now. Then again Jim saw Curt slam into her one last ti! me as Trudi bellowed"Fuck yes!Yes! Now! Shoot it now! Ohhhhhh,ohhhh,my god my cunt pulls you in! Feel it pull at your cock as you shoot in me! Ohhhh yess,ohhh yes she said as the spurting cock again sent jets of sperm deep into her waiting womb. The amount of seed shot into her fertile cunt must now be just to much to be denied it's purpose she thought. And as this was happening she was almost sure she was at this very moment being inseminated, conceieving a life within her. She could only wonder that if the fertility drug worked as it should she maybe even have twins or triplets. Now that would be the ultimate......... (to be continued) 13003 1.87/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment