Sunday, December 30, 2012

Getting Ready For Date Night Pt2

GETTING READY FOR DATE NIGHT Pt2 by Boxthorn Hi! This is Lara. My darling hubby wrote about my exploits last time so I thought I would take a turn now. Not being much of a writer ? I am more of a doer ? Michael has helped me get this story together. I?m not the ?boss? in a lot of parts of our relationship. He can make the money which is fine with me. But I?m definitely not mowing the grass. : - ) When it comes to sex I definitely am in the driver?s seat. When that little switch gets turned in Michael?s head, as he puts it, I can get him to agree to just about anything I want. I love the feeling of control that gives me. It is such a turn on that I can make him beg me to go out and get fucked by another guy. He?ll stay at home wanking by himself while I have the freedom to have a great time but still come back to my darling man. Don?t get me wrong. I?m no slut. I?ve only had one other guy since we?ve been married. I don?t want to bring any diseases home and I?ve not overtly tried to get pregnant. That said, there is such a rush from letting my lover come inside me. He feels so superior to my husband. I know sperm, his especially, can swim around for days so the risk is exciting even when I know I?m not ovulating. Anyway, after our first experience where I had sex with my friend John in his car I?ve been with him several times. I tend to take my time when I go to his place as I know my dear hubby quite likes the torment of thinking of me while I?m out. And after I come home I give Michael the chance to lick and touch anywhere on my body whether it is between my legs or sometimes he likes to lick the salt from my skin from me. The last time I went to see John I had something very special in mind for the evening so I decided to get Michael well worked up before I went out. I called Michael into the bedroom when I was all ready to go and told him to take his clothes off and get on the bed. He knew what was up so it didn?t take him long to get ready. His cock was even a little hard. ?I?m going to go out and see my special friend. I?ll be back in a few hours.? His hand was already on his cock as he looked at me. As I sat on the bed between his stretched out legs I encouraged him to stroke himself. I ran my hand along my breasts in a sultry way and let my fingers caress my nipples through my top. Michael watched me intently and I in turn watched his eyes undress me. Then I slowly slid my hands up my legs just high enough to teasingly raise my skirt. Michael seemed to enjoy it if his hand movements were any indication. ?I want you to stay here and masturbate while I go make love to John.? I said in my sexiest tone of voice. ?When I get back I?ll give you your very special reward.? I?m sure Michael was thinking about me in the throws of passion in John?s bed. I have told Michael how John likes to hold my ankles almost up near my head so that he can get as deeply in me as possible. So far John and I have never used a condom and he usually comes as far into me as he can reach. My husband really gets off on what oozes from this hot wife?s pussy. With how far in John puts his penis when he cums it takes ages for it to all come out. I teasingly let my fingertips slide up and down Michael?s legs as I tickled him with my long nails. As he masturbated I reminded him that every time I return from my boyfriend?s house I have a load of cum deep in me. ?But there is something very special about today. Do you know what it is?? Michael didn?t answer. He had a little bit of a glassy look to his eyes as he jerked off, rather vigorously, I might add. I ran a hand further up Michael?s legs and rubbed between his legs with my fingers. He really likes to have the area under his balls massaged so he slid his legs a little more further apart. I put a finger on his anus and started to push it in just as I let the bomb drop: ?I?m ovulating today. I can feel it.? My cute little hubby made some kind of a noise as he continued to wank hard in front of me. ?Do you want another man to cum inside your wife today Michael? If you do show me by making yourself cum on yourself. I?ll bet John is really potent. He?ll probably get me pregnant.? I said the last words really slowly as I gently probed his anus with a finger. I knew the outcome. Michael moaned what was close to a Yes as he came across his belly and chest. I love this kind of control over him. I casually scooped some cum up with the finger I had just fucked him with and then put that between his lips. He licked it clean. With a smile I got up and left. When I returned I was dripping from my pussy and Michael worked extra hard to lick me out. John is a great lover and I knew Michael will be a very good father. Love, Lara 6350 1.39/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment