Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Understudy pt. 1

This story involves extreme cuckoldry and/or bi-sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised. My name is Tom. It's been five months since I discovered my wife Jolene's affair. For about a month before that, she had been meeting her co-worker, Jeff, during and after work for sex. After a lot of screaming, crying, and soul-searching we came to an understanding. She was not willing to give up Jeff, but we had two children and I wasn't willing to mess up their lives. So, my life as a cuckold began.... Jolene and I still have sex, but only on her terms. Often, she tells me to wait until later, saying that she wants to be "clean" for Jeff. On the flip side of that, it seems obvious to me that when she is willing to have sex with me she must not be "clean". Despite that, she always wants me to eat her to orgasm before I am allowed inside her. It took me a while to put two and two together that I was probably eating Jeff's cum, but since I had already been eating her both before and after discovering the affair, I licked it and learned to like it. Sometimes, I would eat her and find her to be muskier than other times. And, sometimes I would eat her and find her pussy to be slightly salty. However, because I was never present during their intercourse it was left up to my imagination as to how recently Jeff had been inside her. Everything changed, however, this past Thursday, when Jolene informed me that she had invited Jeff to our home for the weekend. I asked her what I was supposed to do. She replied that I could be there, but that I would have to sleep on the sofa, as she and Jeff would be sleeping in our bed. She said that it would be nice if I prepared a candlelight dinner for the two of them because this weekend was a celebration of their six-month anniversary together. I was taken aback by her request, but told her I would do it out of my love for her. As you can imagine, Friday was a horribly long day full of tremendous fear, but yet a strange feeling of excitement. I was the first one home and began preparations for the dinner. Jolene's mom arrived shortly later to pick up the kids for the weekend. After seeing my preparations she commented how I must have been looking forward to a big weekend. I could only mumble something like "uh-huh" in return, knowing that I was actually making preparations for her daughter's sex with another man. I hadn't felt such a sense of extreme humiliation since discovering her affair. I didn't realize however that this was just a hint of things to come. Jolene and Jeff arrived together. During the six months of her affair, Jeff and I had never met. I felt great pride that Jolene was comfortable enough with me to bring her lover home to meet me. I had butterflies in my stomach when they walked in. Jeff, I found out, is slightly taller than me and in good shape. I wondered as we shook hands if he could feel me trembling. Trying to be a good host, I offered them drinks and then went into the kitchen. Jolene came into the kitchen and told me that dinner smelled wonderful and that she loved me for what I was doing for her. I had set the table for two, assuming that I was not going to be part of their evening. After a couple of rounds of drinks, I told them that if they would like to be seated that dinner was ready. Jolene hadn't been sitting for more than a minute when she suddenly jumped up and ran into the bathroom. It was clear that from the sounds coming from inside that she was sick. After she came out, she said that she didn't know what came over her, but that she felt like she was coming down with the flue or something and needed to lie down. Jeff and I both helped her upstairs to our bedroom. She told Jeff to go back down and finish the meal, and hopefully she would feel better later. I told Jeff to go ahead and take his plate into the living room so he could watch TV. I asked if he wanted another drink, and he accepted. I meanwhile sat in the kitchen, picking at the food. I was scared to death to go into the living room and make conversation. I'm sure he sensed my fear. Occasionally, each of us separately would go up and check on Betty. After about the third time, Jolene told me to sit down, which I did. She reminded me that Jeff had come to our house expecting sex. She told me that Jeff had abstained for several days to make this meeting extra special. She said it wasn't fair that he should be left hanging. I asked her if she wanted me to send Jeff up to her. "No" she said. "There's no way I can please him while feeling like this". I asked her what it is she wanted then. "Well", she responded. "I think you should be a good host and take care of his needs tonight". I was floored. I knew what she meant. I started to object, but was unable to speak, so I simply left the room. When I got back downstairs, Jeff said he was going to check on Jolene and asked if I could refresh his drink. I didn't answer, but went to the kitchen to prepare the drink. After a few minutes Jeff came into the kitchen and picked up the drink. "So, Tom. Jolene says she talked to you a little bit ago", Jeff said firmly. I'm sure my face must have turned several shades of red. I told him that I didn't think I could go through with anything like that. I asked him what it was that he wanted me to do. He told me that it was up to me, but that maybe I should have a couple of drinks to calm down. I couldn't agree with him more and fixed myself a double. For the next hour or so, Jeff and I alternated checking on Betty. I sat in the kitchen drinking and every so often refreshed his. I was getting extremely wobbly and he must have been also. Jeff called me into the living room. I assumed I was going in to get him another round, but froze in my tracks upon entering. His pants were off and he was playing with his cock through his underwear. It's no wonder that Jolene wasn't willing to give him up. This thing was huge! "Come here", he ordered. Scared to death, I walked towards him. As I did so, he took cock out. "Give me your hand", he demanded. I didn't move. "I can tell you're enjoying this, faggot" as he pointed towards my cock. "Now, give me your fucking hand". Sure enough, I looked down to discover that my own cock was swollen in my pants and caused me to realize that I was somehow aroused at this situation. I reached out. He grabbed me by the wrist and forced my hand down onto his cock. "Now you know what a real man feels like", he growled. I was stunned. The firmness, warmth, and smoothness of this skin were mesmerizing as I suddenly realized that I was stroking him. "I knew you'd like it", he groaned. After a few minutes a small amount of pre-cum formed at the head. Instinctively, I knew what I was supposed to do. I moved forward, stuck my tongue out, and licked the tip of his cock clean. I was surprised that his pre-cum tasted pretty much the same as mine. Feeling more emboldened by the alcohol in my veins, I began moving my tongue down his rock hard shaft. Upon reaching the base of his cock I worked my way back up and then covered his head with my mouth. My head was swirling. Then suddenly, I felt empty as Jeff stood up and took his cock away from me. He began disrobing and ordered me to do the same. There was no way I could resist in the state that I was in. My own cock was absolutely throbbing and my own underwear soaked in pre-cum of my own. Jeff got naked, sat back down, and squeezed his cock, forcing more pre-cum to the surface. I was not only drunk with alcohol, but for the first time in my life, drunk with desire for another man's cock. I quickly went back down and filled my throat with his manhood. I'd forgotten what Jolene had told me about Jeff's abstinence. And in my voracious desire for his cock, hadn't thought about what would be the result of my tongue work. But suddenly, I became aware as Jeff grabbed the back of my head and held it on his cock. I didn't know what to do. I could feel his cock swell and them began to pulsate. He yelled "Holy shit". I know it must have only been seconds but it seemed like hours as I realized my throat was about to be filled with his sperm. The first spurt seemed small on my tongue, but that was just the calm before the storm. The next several spurts hit the back of my throat, causing a tingling sensation that nearly caused me to gag. With Jeff forcing my mouth around his cock, I had no choice but to swallow all of it. At this point I probably wouldn't have refused anyway. I didn't especially like the taste of his sperm, but then again it didn't repulse me either. He continued to hold my head down until he was completely soft before releasing me. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran into the kitchen, while Jeff dressed and went upstairs to be with Jolene. I sat at the kitchen table. My senses were all screaming. I could still smell is cock in my nose, feel the warmth and softness of his manhood on my lips, and taste the remnants of his sperm on my tongue. I was trembling in feelings of emasculation. For the first time in my life, another man's cum was making its way into my belly. I was angry with myself for not being disgusted at what I had just allowed myself to do. I put my head down, began to cry, and eventually fell asleep. 26550 1.89/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment